[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Doomer.jpg (14 KB, 240x240)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
How did you guys find out what you wanted to do?
>>
>>31137423
First of all
Are you white or https://www.voicy.network/sounds/KtC_Ph6qR0CSIfeEWs9-6g-sega-nigga
>>
First you make sure your basic needs are taken care of. Look up Maslow's hierarchy as cliche as it is. If you struggle finding romance, that is completely fine. But the other shit is still true. You have to find what would lead to self-actualization. Identify your passions and take a deep dive on them in your free time. Then, start to consider what you would be actually talented at doing in regards to those passions. Most major projects require lots of people, so, how would you fit into that puzzle. Maybe you're the leader or maybe you're the one who's super good at one thing and would be indispensable in a team. Idk, look within and find your lane.
>>
>>31137423
Being mistreated makes you think of ways to not make it happen again, ultimately giving you purpose on life.
Most people get abused at home and what they want is to fuck off and live on their own, everything else becomes an extension of that.

You're an adult, figure it out.
>>
>>31137429
I'm white
>>31137430
I have a decent paying job and the basic needs. I just don't like it that much

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.