[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4385.jpg (898 KB, 4032x3024)
898 KB
898 KB JPG
I asked him to get new underwear because they keep falling off his ass revealing it and I don’t wanna see it.

Now 3 months later he has finally decided to order some online, and he looks extremely annoyed and is looking at me with contempt.

In addition it seems anytime I ask him to do something he looks really unhappy and displeased.

I don’t feel like ordering underwear is that big of a deal. But it annoys him a lot.

Same with other things, it just seems like my existence annoys him. Is it because I’m ugly? Or is this common with couples who live together?

I think he just hates having to make any sacrifices for the relationship. He also became much greedier over time and I’m not sure why.
>>
Because you are trying to force him to act civilized when he does not want to. This is like trying to get a rat to sit still in a hot pot and then curse it if it bites you when you try to touch it.
Basically, you are dating a feral man and he is not interested in being tamed and taught manners. Either accept that this is how he is or break up. If you keep trying to get him to behave like an adult human being he will just start resenting you more and hate you more until one day he will snap and kick shake you or something.
>>
Sounds like you are actually fed up with him in general because it sounds like he's a dickhead. If you have family or friends you could live with for a couple of months, great. If you don't, you need to save up for a couple of months. Don't stay with somebody just because you live with them. Just don't.
>>
tone of voice, manner of speech? it's moreso the delivery rather than the message
>>
>>31137427
>Men can't tell a woman how to dress
>thats sexists and patriarchal
>BUT women CAN tell men how to dress
>Thats empowering and the man should change his lifestyle and personality to please a woman
why is life like this
>>
>>31137427
He is too immature for you. Get a grownup bf.
>>
>>31137446
if i tried to tell a girl to change how she dresses, I would be attacked for that.
>>
>>31137463
>if i tried to tell a girl to change how she dresses, I would be attacked for that.
Awww, I'm so sorry you might get hurt feewings from a woman getting angwy.
>>
>>31137479
women don't realize that they live life on easy mode
>>
>>31137484
>women don't realize that they live life on easy mode
You are parsing OP's post incorrectly. Women become more masculine/domineering in response to men become more feminine. Her bf is a pathetic faggot, with his prison-fag style of dress and childish sullenness, and she wants more than that. I don't blame her, and she should dump him.
>>
>>31137463
"Hey all of your socks have holes in them don't you think you should get some new ones?"
Is not the same as
"I'd prefer it if you dressed more modestly and wore more skirts"
>>
>>31137427
>anytime I ask him to do something
> Is it because I’m ugly?
No. It's because you are a nag. A harridan. Lots of women are. They are also very unpleasant to be around.

I have a question for you. How often does he ask you to do something? Yet there you are constantly nagging him.
>>
>>31137427
>Doesn't wanna see her boyfriend's ass.
Kinda gay, desu. I love seeing my boyfriend's butt, I imagine the feeling of hooking my heels onto those pert cheeks and keeping him pinned in me. Doesn't hurt to pinch and grab either. Though, it would only annoy me if it was hanging out in public, I don't want anyone seeing that but me.

Have you considered you made him feel unattractive and unwanted because you would judge his body so openly? Men have feelings and self-esteem as well, if he can't trust himself to be comfortable around you with something like that, why would he trust you at all?

Did you consider maybe buying him some underwear and asking him to model it for you? Did you express more worry about the unhygienic nature, rather than the disgust at seeing his body?

I think the tone and the way in which you're thinking about him shows your own personal contempt. If you're both feeling this way you should seperate.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.