[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0287.png (50 KB, 500x409)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>
Let me tell you about AGGRESSION and how it correlates to the current status of my butthole. BUTTHOLE.
>>
>>31199534
>>
>>31199508
Time to go fishing?
What are you trying to get
What you not already know:
Its reciprocal and past its expiration date.
I could leave without letting you know
But Im merely polite, even though it invites rude guests
Nothing gets passed my eyes.
I see invisible lines, connecting, parting. And I play the dumb role.
but its terribly easy to let it pass.
so for the bait
some extra files, an underground station time-traveler, a flipfone,..little oddities of my past.
A petite four glistening in the sun
Carefully laying out the traps
That I cautiously step in
Who catches whom is the question
Youre in my hood
You enjoy my performative misery?
Its honest at least and charged
lets cut to the chase.

What do you want
>>
File: odyssey hat kid.png (1.03 MB, 1239x1245)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
Bro, Mario jumps, dude.
>>
File: IMG_6001.jpg (28 KB, 641x478)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
Did bubba laugh?! If not there will be consequences
>>
>>31199657
Ofc. He ended up sleeping for two and a half hours. Whew.
>>
File: IMG_9538.gif (476 KB, 300x300)
476 KB
476 KB GIF
>>31199707
You must have a wonderful and soothing touch for babies. I bet when you told mom about it she was jelly kek
>>
>>31199718
I think she was hoping that he was up a lot and tired so he would take a nap when they get home, oops. But i only wake up kids if there is absolutely no way around it. I have had insomnia for enough years to see sleep as something sacred to not be disturbed unless it is necessary.
>>
>>31199737
God bless you. Plus babies are growing! By god they need their sleep!!!
>>
shout-out to my ex bf Kyle for cheating on me with a thai femboy
>>
I wish the school system respected my sleep schedule early on <3
>>
Fucking hell, I just can't get anything right, can I? What an absolute joke of a start. Looks like I have once again chosen completely the wrong option.

Going to be ironic, if completely fucking annoying and frustrating, if today is a reverse of yesterday.
>>
Fuck it. Fuck it fuck it fuck it fuck it fuck it fuck it FUCK.

I won't even have any more opportunities today. It's a total write-off. I told myself I wouldn't let a bad day get to me but it has. It's ruined my mood completely. And as usual it's my own fault for changing the plan again.
>>
I wish my bf would stop being friends with his ex, he cheated on me with her and she used him for money. Why does he give her second chances so often? Why does he always defend her? Why does he make me feel terrible when I try to set boundaries involving her or others he's attached too?
I just... Im going to therapy to try and help me not feel my heart sink every day, she messages him constantly and every day I see her dm pop up on his discord my heart sinks.
Why does an amazing man have to be so stuck on a woman who catfished him and broke up with him multiple times?? What am I not providing..
>>
>>31200087
Your therapist sucks letting you continually humiliate yourself with this dude.
>amazing man
Yeah I'm so jealous of you I wish I had a bf that still chatted up the woman he fucked around on me on. You're literally a joke to him he sees you as nothing but a dumb fuckhole. Please wake up your post gave me secondhand embarrassment. I bet he's not even attractive or hung, you are humiliating yourself pining over mid dick. I bet he's got a gut and doesn't even eat pussy. Christ almighty you can do better why is nobody telling you to dump him irl do you have no fucking friends
>>
>>31199508
>Be me, paid $20.3 an hour at full time gig
>Not even 5 years ago this used to be considered a decent wage, check what my wage was worth in 1995 for reference
>$9.91

I'm getting fucked out of my hard earned cash. I'm making a fraction of what would be considered a normal living wage. Anytime I ask my boss to raise my wage to adjust for inflation, he just fucking laughs at me. Basic starter homes are going for $400K and more now. I'm not going to make it am I? I don't think anybody's going to make it at this point.
>>
>>31200113
My friends are also his, I want to make our relationship work the cheating was never physical, just dms. This woman may not even be a woman for all I know.
I can look past the lies, lying is what bothered me most. It does hurt that everyone dismisses my criticism of her as my insecurity. The cheating happened 3ish years ago at this point so im probably at fault hence why I see a therapist.
One of our friends did tell me to have a back up plan if he continues to send her money and feed into her bullshit.
BUT.. why throw away something ive worked so hard for? Just because he's still friends with all his ex's? If they'ved moved on why cant i?
She's rude and down right bitchy, even going so far as to publicly shame one of our discord friends. And when I call her out she whines and says im a stalker and "obsessed" with her.
She left me a nasty message telling me to stop projecting my insecurities onto her and get a life.
I just want her to be held accountable, i hold everyone accountable why should she be any different?
Funny that my bf defended her too.
>>
File: batman smile.png (643 KB, 1145x864)
643 KB
643 KB PNG
>>31199583
And man, when Mario jumps? You better believe he jumps.
>>
we were together so often. we had such amazing sex, the best i ever had. she said her ex bf abused her and cried in my arms about him. now she is back with him. she said she is trauma bonded and will keel going back even though its sick. i said i dont care i just dont want to lose her i am happy to just be her side piece because she is the best thing in my life. she said she cares about me and doesnt want to hurt me. this situation hurts so bad i want her back so much. why the fuck did she have to go back to him? im so fucking broken and i miss her so much. the fucked up part is i tried to break it off two weeks ago because she was ignoring me, then she protested and fucked my brains out the following two nights. now she hasnt responded to me since yesterday when i said just let me be your side piece booty call i dont want to lose you. i want her back so bad. i miss her pussy and her beautiful ass. i just want to hold her
>>
>>31200177
That's how life is at the moment it suucks.
Have you considered a roommate?
>>
>>31200217
That's the worst feeling man but I'm gonna be real honest with you.
Don't bother with her and focus on making yourself better
>>
>>31200241
you are probably right but she is all that i want. how can i just make myself not want her? i think about her all the time, the moment i wake up im thinking of her. yeah im probably trauma bonded to her because of the emotional abuse she put me through (like ignoring me, gaslighting me, blameshifting etcetera) and im probably addicted to her like a drug at this point
>>
>>31200261
It's going to be hard. But work out, get a second job- just anything to keep your mind off of her make new friends even.
Do you have anyone you can confide in about this?
>>
>>31200319
i have a second job. i should work out you are right, i need to start jogging again. i have a therapist and i talk to my co workers and landlord. my family is sick of hearing about her because they told me i should have left her awhile ago. i feel like she likes to have control over me and is using these abusive tactics to gain power, and the sick part is i just want her back, even though i am aware of all the poor treatment
>>
>>31200343
this is what she said. im so broken i dont want to lose her i just want her
>>
>>31200343
I can see why they would get sick of hearing it but cases like these aren't black and white. If you need anyone to talk too my telegram is ShutenDokiDoji, Ill offer an unbiased ear
>>
>>31200371
You're being used
>>
My cat wont let me kiss her :(
>>
>>31200189
You're so fucking pathetic, he gives her money? Why are you like this, are you extremely ugly?
You are not a victim you are willingly keeping yourself in this messy situation because....?????? Again the dick cannot be that good
>>
>>31200394
how do you know? i think you may be right because her behavior has includes lots of emotional abuse and manipulation. isnt her saying she cares and is staying away from me proof she is not using me and doesnt want to hurt me? or would a healthy person communicate and not just ignore?

>>31200373
ok, i will reach out to you, thanks
>>
>>31200815
I love him and want to to start a family with him, he likes to help his friends by giving them money. His ex isn't his ex to him, she is his friend.
He's been nothing but kind to me and treated me the best I've ever been treated. I do think im ugly but he doesn't think so, he thinks im pretty. I get that he cheated, he's done a lot of bad things but I don't think it's the end of the world.
We all have things we need to work on, like my trauma from my abusive family.
>>
>>31200962
this is what i told her. she reads my texts but doesnt reply it hurts when she just ignores me like this like it kills me inside. all i want is her to come back to me or just say “ok robby we can see each other occassionally when i have time” but she just ignores me after all the time we spent and we probably fucked like 50 times in the last four months how could she just ignore me like this or not communicate? i dont get it. and she says she is leaving me alone becauze she doesnt want tk hurt me but i told her she wont hurt me its driving me nuts
>>
Sorry to kill the mood... but I'm finally starting to get over the girl I liked. Things are looking up (for me). Feels good man.
>>
>>31200988
She knows her relationship with this dude is unhealthy and comes back to you for sex and emotional comfort. She needs help and you feeding into it isn't helping.
You are making it worse, you can hear her out over text but you shouldn't see each other.
>>
>>31200988
im just gonna give her time to process this because i feel like she is confused and does have feelings for me she is just having a hard time because she is with her ex and said she is trauma bonded and what not. so im just gonna give her time to reach out to me and not put pressure on her. she isnt giving me a definite no so i dont think she is cutting me off. if she really didnt want anything to do with me she would just cut me off or block me, so she is leaving the door open in that regard, so im just gonna wait for her to come around. she must be emotionally conflicted
>>
>>31201026
Finally something that isn't depressing! Congrats anon
>>
>>31200815
This bitter moid shit isn't helpful, anon
>>
>>31201026
happy for you, anon
>>
it's time
>>
>>31201183
Don't do it anon. You can make it!!
>>
>>31201029
yeah, you have a point, and she said herself she is trauma bonded and needs to go to therapy for it, but i dont think she is actually going. it just fucking sucks i want her so badly and cant stop thinking about her
>>
I hate women so much it's unreal
>>
I wish you all the worst
>>
Just another day of doing nothing being a completely useless person
>>
File: Brent Rambo.gif (1.9 MB, 320x240)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB GIF
>>31201351
>>
>>31201296
This is why men are the correct choice
>>
Ooh, yeah! All right!
We're dyin':
I wanna die it wid you.
We're dyin', dyin',
And I hope you like dyin', too.
>>
File: Osama-bin-Laden.jpg (248 KB, 1134x1600)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
05434 617 14937 775511 313574 74 741574 74 374k7101 563734754 313h37 577h77 74 374k7101 593734754 74347 477k5337 74 775511 741574 374k7101637 593734754 74347 477k5337 374k7101637 593734754 74347 74917447 74 374k7101637 593734754 74347 577h77
>>
File: 20240507_171016.jpg (1.25 MB, 3264x2448)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
2045 347145 34660737 37467701 563734754 313637 47765337 74 313637 577677
>>
Ms office nyah
>>
kill yourself!
>>
>>31201501
lol, no
>>
>>31201441
>>31201466
its over
>>
I hate you all so much
>>
>>31199508
I am feeling better, I finally got the tumor out. I wonder sometimes how long she had been doing the same thing to me, but I don't care anymore. I can finally meet people without feeling guilty, so thank you.
You lost me forever. You'll miss me someday.
>>
>>31201296
Please go gay so they can kill and abuse you instead of us.
>>
>>31200087
>Why does he give her second chances so often?
He likes being abused for money. Stard demanding he tribute to you.
>>
File: Options.jpg (20 KB, 473x400)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
My dad left when I was nine. He was violent and crazy so I didn't mind at the time. He beat us and my mum and by the time he left her for a whore ten years younger than him, she was broken and a severe alcoholic. He was well off and kept paying for our rent and sent money for food to avoid my mum divorcing him and taking all his money. My mum was too broken by then to know better.

She was never sober, and my older sibling met older "friends"who figured out our house was essentially theirs to take over. They got me into hard drugs when I was only eleven, and by the time I was fourteen, I had been severely addicted to alcohol but was getting into heroin. They had moved countries several times so we weren't cared for by anyone, no family, even the schools didn't give a fuck that we literally never showed up.

I was selling drugs to people who came round for these older kids who took over our home which had become a party/trap house, they were adults really, by the time I was fifteen, my mum had met an alcoholic and spent all her time at his house while we just grew up in this shit environment with nobody caring about us. I never went to school, and I was constantly on drugs.

I got lucky around 19 as psychedelics gave me a massive perspective shift, I realised how shit my life was, but I didn't get off heroin until I was in my early twenties. I got sober, but my older sibling became a meth addict and is now insane. I have so much anger and trauma from all the fucked up shit that went on when I was a little kid and didn't know better.

Now I'm an adult and still living in that shit environment but without any of the older kids, just me and my alcoholic mother and meth head sibling. My dad stopped paying rent since we are all adults, and now my step dad is kicking me out because he and I don't get along since I'm sober, and he's still a boozer.

I got no skills, no job, no savings and can't get on welfare because I'm not a citizen. I've got no idea what I'm going to do.
>>
>>31201731
Probably gets abused for his money by more than just his ex too
>>
>>31200681
Stop raping the cat
>>
>be me
>27 y/o
>never had any romantic contact with a female
>fail spectacularly multiple times over the years
>several years ago
>don't hate women, just slowly come to terms with the fact I'm just undesirable
>stop trying
>get hobbies, a job and a circle of friends
>actually content with my life
>one girl come forward very strongly saying she's into me
>tell her no because I don't want to suffer
>she keeps insisting
>think of all the times I've been rejected and how much it hurts
>say yes, let's try going out and see what happens
>go out for two days, she showers me with compliments, is all over me, kisses me repeatedly and wants to be alone
>third day
>she dumps me with a text
>the loniless of a lifetime comes crashing upon me stronger than ever
>been drinking myself to death for days
>can't go back
FUCKING WHY?
I WAS CONTENT
I JUST WANTED TO BE LEFT ALONE AND LIVE MY MISERABLE LIFE
>>
>>31201971

Cheswick you're an ugly skank. Fuck off you leper vag, herpes filled, syphilis infested worthless $2 whore. You'll never be loved.
>>
File: 1714646176795845.jpg (151 KB, 750x935)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
3 months to the day
>>
my heart is breaking i need to see you
were you even real
>>
I want a vacation.
>>
File: IMG_6020.gif (34 KB, 200x154)
34 KB
34 KB GIF
>>31202145
I have an iPhone unfortunately. He doesn’t
>>
File: 69.jpg (195 KB, 1920x960)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>turned 34 recently
>got fired from job because of legal technicality
>job market in shambles, no steady employment in sight
>overweight, tired, stressed out
>long-lost childhood friend and first love suddenly kills himself
>visit the grave with former classmates I haven't seen in 15 years
>hits me way harder than it should have
>can't stop thinking about it, about him, about our times together
>forced to move to a relative for some time while schizo boomer parents renovate bathroom on a whim
>helping out with the reno fucks up my schedule
>barely manage to hang out with a straight crush to ease the stress
>he's a really great and caring friend and we talked about my feelings before
>one extremely stressful day with the boomers and my thoughts ends with him stopping by to watch a movie
>love every second of it, genuinely felt comfortable and happy after what seemed like eternity in my mind
>"I can have one happy moment, right?"
>risk it and put my arm on his shoulder
>he gets visibly uncomfortable but doesn't say no either
>evening goes ok, but I could tell I fucked up
>immediately apologise in the morning
>over several days we talk it out
>I don't know if I burned the bridge yet
>slowly realise I was seeing my childhood friend in him
>cry myself to sleep

I'm so fucked, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, however you want. It's really hard to stay positive. I wish I wasn't like this. I wish I was a normalfag. For years now I haven't felt good no matter what I try.
>>
File: file.png (664 KB, 800x451)
664 KB
664 KB PNG
>>31199508
Office Space is a goddamn documentary.
A task that takes me 15-20 minutes every 4 weeks is now been broken into 7 different subtasks, that each need to be checked off. The one person who works with me on these, we're just looking at each other mentally screaming.
>>
>>31202053

You weren't content bro, you were rigid like glass that had been cooled too quick. Otherwise, it wouldn't take so little to shatter you.

She did you a favour, braking that illusion you were fooling yourself with.

Do yourself one now and stop the booze, have your big drink, sober up and get back on the road, you've done it before you can do it again. You don't want to fall in love with the first one, not at your age, you need to practice, have a few more heartbreaks and you'll eventually be a lot more aware of whay you want in a partner, won't be so dependent on them. You got work to do to be truly content with yourself, you clearly got it in you.
>>
I've made the choice to be with him.
>>
I cant ease the pain
>>
>chronically sexually frustrated
>haven't got any for a year now despite relationship
>go whack it
>have a character I create stories about in my head because im very lonely, he's got red hair
>search for "red hair" on gay section bc why not
>find the prettiest little twink, looks v similar to character, top also looks fine if I squint
>whack it desperately
>start crying immediately after cooming out of sheer jealousy and rage, because I want what he has (a top that fucks him regularly)

for clarification on the gay section and multiple "superlikes", not gay, fujo
>>
the penny finally dropped for me that my pookie is asexual. dont want any, ever. im not doing so hot.
>>
>>31202484
alcohol works wonders with that stuff called pain
>>
>>31202514
>pookie is asexual
If you're free to fap, it might not be so bad, if everything else is good.
>>
I don't care about my girlfriend in a meaningful way. She's extremely sweet to me, attracted to me, smart, attractive. But the spark just isn't there. I keep asking myself how long do I need to wait to feel something for her but I haven't felt anything yet. When she talks about marriage I feel an intense dread because I don't think I can commit myself to her for the rest of my life. What is even weirder is I still have dreams about my ex who was essentially a fling. I feel like an idiot but I constantly daydream about breaking up with her. I fear it'd be such a huge mistake because on paper she is perfect for me but I have no true feelings for her. I feel conflicted about what to do. I think she deserves better but I also feel afraid of being alone. Yes, I realize I'm probably a bad person.
>>
I will never be better. I've tried. So many times. Exercise plans never stick. Diet plans never stick. To-do lists don't stick. If there's nobody else to keep me accountable, I'm just not gonna stick to it. And there's nobody who'd be willing to keep me accountable without paying them. Maybe even not if I paid them, at least not an amount I could afford.
>>
I'm giving up homosexuality bros.
It's over.
>>
>>31202622
Holy loser. Yes you can pay a life coach there is plenty of those.
>>
>>31202598
Either break up now and find someone better or stay with her, marry her knowing you'll eventually cheat.
It's a cost-benefit situation, depends on how long you've been dating.
>>
>>31202635
maybe. how the fuck do i tell a decent one from a grifter?
>>
>>31202665
Experience by testing them.
Or try to find a place that you can visit in person and not online if you live in a big city.
>>
On one hand I want to get my license finally but on the other the roads here are fucking treacherous and literally every time I carpool with somebody or ride with them some asshole does something stupid and almost causes a collision. It's too damn stressful.
>>
>>31201374
Faggots are most insufferable people on planet.
>>
>>31201792
>I've got no idea what I'm going to do.
Maul your your step dad, break his spine, splash acid or pipe cleaner in his face, torch his house, piece of shit deserves it.
>>
>>31201792
Have you tried not being black? I hear that helps
>>
>>31202556
it wasnt bad at first, but im starting to cry in anger/envy post orgasm lately, so i dont think things are exactly okay anymore
>>
I'm a cheater and i can't help myself. It's difficult to say no when some hotties literally want to fuck you after meeting them.
>>
>>31199508
I don't ever want to see you in my life again. Fuck you for making me think that you were a redeemable human being who needed to be cared for. You're rotten. Rotten to the fucking core you heartless bitch.
>>
I buy from a vendor all the time. Every package has taken the same route for over a year except this last package got shipped to a small airport rather than the international airport. It's just been sitting at the USPS facility since 12:22am and hasn't updated all day. It's suppose to be here thursday.

It's driving me crazy. Why did it take a different route? Normally the packages are flown by fedex to their indianapolis hub (which is closer to me). but this smaller airport has only UPS and DHL where their hub is in louisville ky.

It's driving me crazy.
>>
>>31202807
Personally I'd rather not have any of that on my mind if I am going to continue living, or even if I am going to die it wouldn't be something I'd want to know about myself in my last moments.

Besides, he's poisoning himself voluntarily every day drinking alcohol excessively. Clearly his life is already miserable and he has to live through that, that's plenty for me to be content.

I more meant what the fuck should I do with my life, I'm not going to sell drugs or anything but nobody wants to hire a guy with no experience working. Without welfare access I'm going to starve.

>>31202820

I'm as white as they come, generations of pure Nordic and British lineage. Sorry to dissapoint the stereotype.
>>
My current inspiaration and latest role model(haven't really had one in most of my life) was a big man i saw in a dream who was building a bridge by himself. All he said was "Work" in a harsh exhausted tone and it made me... Well just CHANGE. It made me rethink my value and realise it's based entireley on work i do and how useful i am. It made me more energized, grounded, productive and focused. My outtake from the dream was basicly men, and people not born into wealth have to be valuable by working and there's no way around it. I mean actual work with visible effects not any self improvement bullshit where you go hit the gym do your meditation and basicly you're the alpha or sigma because of it. It's kinda hard to explain but i feel like if you're not practical irl you're basicly worthless, unless you're a woman, a child or someone gifted. Just feel like the only way to prove your worth for average man is to work. No other way around it.
>>
I drank alcohol yesterday and I did today too. haha suck it AA
>>
Losing a close friend is far far worse than a gf
>>
I'm trying to be better about not suppressing my emotions but a ton of annoyance and hate is coming through
I'm not sure what the best way of burning through that emotional energy is
>>
>>31203150
unfortunately currency is much more fluid than skill.
>>
Tell me is you still love me. Tell me you want me back.
>>
>>31200217
She isn't responding bc of that message that you sent her
>>
I will pass
>>
Fight the future.
>>
Before you, I didn't know it was possible to love someone this much. Thank you for making me happy.
>>
>>31203447
awe :3
>>
File: fight-hands.gif (2.07 MB, 288x274)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB GIF
Fight the furniture.
>>
How do I manage to break up with a bpd girlfriend and make her leave me in peace? Please God help me, its unbearable to have this bpdemon tormenting me but not wanting to leave me alone. They hate you to their bone but they would die if they left you.
>>
>>31203447
We ALL love you.
>>
"Fat cow" you call ***, was that you Nard, did you take over that lady that day. I sometimes believe you're watching over me. Thank you, I miss you.
>>
My girlfriend used to be a high-up drugdealer when she was a teenager. Had people twice her age working under her, even. She's told me all kinds of stories; robbing, drive-by's, straight-up murdering for hire, you name it.
So why the hell, after knowing all that about her, am I freaking out about her spending a lot of her time with her new work friend instead of me? Blowing off plans while telling me how amazing he is and all that.
Worse, why the hell do I even want to stay with her after knowing her past?
>>
>>31203498
Peace will most likely not be an option. You're going to be the bad guy in her eyes no matter what, so rip the band-aid off, cut all ties, and learn any form of self-defense just in case.
>>
She doesn't post here anymore is over.
>>
File: 8675309.jpg (131 KB, 1200x675)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
No, I don't want to drive into the city to help you throw out garbage from your old place during my free time. I only get two days a week where I don't have to wake up to an alarm and can go at my own pace. I don't want to spend that time lugging the shit you couldn't be fucked to throw out in advance of your move, just because my car is the only one among us with the space for it. Also, gas is fucking expensive.

I just hate that family often assumes your time is there for them to use whenever they wish.
>>
>>31203550

Is there any slower method to gradually break up to avoid those psychotic breakouts, even if I end up as the bad guy. The genius now wants to start shooting and get a license. Obviously nothing good can come out of that and Im being demonized for saying a no.
>>
>>31203595
Do you have mutual friends? Or a family member of hers you can reason with and that understands you? I'd say a sit-down with them would be an idea for slow and gradual. But as an absolute last-resort, there's the restraining order.
Sounds like you're genuinely fearful, and I'd like to think my advice is good, but be careful Anon.
>>
Little fuckers continue to fail at producing a life-like AC look-alike.

They continue to ask whether or not I want one regardless.
>>
The other night felt like this, it felt like Lady Gaga and Beyoncé's Telephone, except mixed with banana phone, and it wouldn't stop ringing and there was no escape. It was fun though.
>>
>>31203892
I'll call for pizza
I'll call my cat
I'll call the Whitehouse, have a chat
>>
File: IMG_1094.jpg (18 KB, 640x618)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>31203483
>>
operator get me bejing jing jing jing
>>
In the walking dead when Rick was at the prison talking to his dead wife through a broken telephone, we all felt that.
>>
That's a true to form depiction of grief.
>>
>>31203984
>>31203965
Yes jeff, this is the only time I'll ever at you
>>
>>31202628
take the heterosexual pledge, never to give in to another mans tempting anus and mouth
>>
chat is it gay to take the heterosexual pledge
>>
>>31204009
I will never find myself in the creamy colon of another man.
>>
Spending the evening sober scares the shit out of me
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuY4FR-bmGY
>>
File: wmp head.jpg (14 KB, 399x439)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>31204288
>>
>>31203965
In reality I felt like the dead wife playing the voicemails.
>>
Making me confront my problems doesn’t help me and so I just hurt myself I might upload the image to satisfy my need for attention
>>
i have enough self-control to handle this
>>
My heart hurts. I've had sex with other girls but I can't form meaningful connections with them because I'm still in love with her. I wish I knew then the things I knew now, because I wouldn't have been so stupid.
>>
>>31203351
lol
bullshit i saw her at work and she was engaging me and showed me a pic of her pussy in her phone she always comes back
>>
I still love you.
>>
Where do you make casual low maintenance internet friends nowadays? I don’t game. I’m older. I used to be able to do this but now there’s a bunch of teenagers in the spaces I used. Apps? Reddit? Can’t I just find someone to shoot the shit with? Where do I find people who wanna talk about their garden or nature or their pets or whatever comes to mind? I’m too much of an awkward loser to make friends irl plus I don’t have the time to go hang out.
>>
>>31204490
hit me up on telegram rob_see ill be your friend
>>
>>31204484
Yikes you're cucked bucked and broken
>>
>>31204505
lol wtf are you talking about?
>>
I NTR'd a guy out of his crush and just now realized I haven't seen him in a month
i really hope he didn't kill himself
>>
My coworker asked if the back of her pants were wet and I reached out and touched her ass. It was automatic no thought involved my mind was thinking hehe I'll just feel her pants , her ass is a mere side effect of pants
>>
>>31204611
She probably wanted you to touch her ass. Yikes, grow up
>>
women have access to sex any time they want. this has an effect on their psyche
>>
oh fuck! the girl I met on tinder is actually really trying to date me seriously! I’ve been treating her like shit and doing an alpha chad larp. The date was honestly really fun because I didn’t take it seriously at all and we had a great time talking for four hours. I even verbally sexually harassed her and she was cool with it. This is the most interested a girl has been in me in years. Well, it’ll fall apart soon enough.
>>
>>31199508
How the fuck should i ask my mother why she was so bothered about me sketching in my notebooks when i was in middle school? recently I've been remembering how she used to hit me for each page teared that had a drawing in any of my notebooks. I love her so much but that shit from the past gets me so much that I can't stop crying. I feel dumb for even crying about it, but that's how I feel I guess.
>>
>>31204632
just keep up the act dude, dont let go
>>
I'm fucking pissed off that so many people go behind me all the time.

I'd much rather deal with assholes overworking me like an adult than my grandfather who can't seem to fucking let me do my own thing despite me BEING GOD DAMN 29 FUCKING YEARS OLD!
>>
>>31204646
I’m not really that into her to be honest. I feel bad about the idea of having a practice girlfriend. Since it was tinder I didn’t think she’d want to take it seriously. She’ll probably dump me when she finds out that I don’t believe in premarital sex bc I think she wants to fuck soon and I don’t want to but I’ve been implying that I’m a massive manwhore this whole time
>>
Pregnant women have always looked like they're hiding a soccer ball under their dresses or tops and I don't have anyone to say this to.
>>
>>31204621
access? so what? You guys lust after fucking someone like it’s nirvana. Do you really think it’s somehow a blessing from god if I slept with some fucking dingy twat I met at a bar? Woman want love too, and pursuing sex is a way for both sides to release that tension. There’s a woman for every man in this world, you just chase the barbie.
>>
I need to find a good composer so I can make a VN.
>>
>>31204688
>There’s a woman for every man in this world
105 men are born for every 100 women born, basic fact of human biology.
A few men fuck hundreds of women, many men fuck very few
Getting a date or relationship as a young man is multitudes harder than you understand it to be
>>
it's ok to change your expectations
>>
>>31204718
Just be cool
>>
I don't believe humans are evil. But nearly all humans treat people who are not like them, like total shit. And its not even a race thing. If you're a black guy but you're friendly & have the same beliefs as the KKK, the KKK will like you. Charisma is extremely easy, you simply have to pretend you're just like whoever you're talking with. Pretend you share the same hobbies, beliefs, interests, etc. and people will love you all across the planet. But if you're just naturally a weirdo, you'll catch shit 24/7 no matter where you go. Autists know this especially well. Its like they're constantly exposed to the evil side of humanity
>>
>>31204718
oh wow a small discrepancy now my whole argument falls apart. Fuck off. If you really want some sort of comparison, sure, maybe the average woman can find a date easier than the average man. It’s because women are seen as the conquest, the princess in the tower. That hurts both sexes, you know. Women who don’t fit a perfect barbie mold are pushed out of womanhood and given masculine pejorative bullshit, and men who struggle to “conquest” and instead try to seek a more natural way are seen as meek. Half the issue is you repeating this drivel, and not recognizing the parallels some—not all—women have. If you “went after” (actually tried to reach out) to a woman who shared your interests rather than be good at sex or whatever you’ll find love, long lasting love. But instead you whine about how the barbie goes to the highest bidder and you’re left with zilch. Goddamnit, try for once in your life, and maybe a woman is there trying too.
>>
im full of white claw and weed and bored out of my mind
>>
>mum didnt realize you can wash hats and threw away one of my caps
>was a gift from dad before he passed and all i had left of him
im kinda sad, i know she didnt mean bad but damn
>>
>>31204819
you rhymed like 6 times in these two lines if you just change the ending, I feel like you could be a rapper or something
>mum didnt realize you can wash hats and threw away one of my caps
>was a gift from dad, before he passed, and was all that i had
consider poetry or something
>>
File: dezoomify-result (2).jpg (2.54 MB, 2957x4000)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB JPG
>>31199508
Ok...
I LIKE THIS GIRL AT UNIVERSITY. SHE'S ON MY ENGINEERING MAJOR, SHE'S SHORT, HAS NOTHING GOING FOR HER ASIDE FROM HER FACE. HAS THE ITALIAN PHENOTYPE WITH HAZEL EYES, THICK EYEBROWS AND NICE SMILE. SHE LIKES TO BREAKDANCE AND SHE'S A NORMIELITE.
TO ME SHE'S BARELY AN AQUAINTANCE BUT I SOMETIMES FIND CONFORT IN THE IDEA THAT SHE CONSIDERS ME A FRIEND (NO IDEA WHY SHE HAS ME IN CLOSE FRIENDS IN IG).
WE'VE HAD SHORT BUT DEEP CONVERSATIONS IN THE SPAN OF A YEAR NOW. THE FIRST FEW INTERACTIONS WE HAD WERE THROUGH TEXT AND THE FIRST CONVERSATION WENT ON FOR DAYS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WEEK.
FUCK THIS SHIT MAN, SHE'S THE ONLY WOMAN THAT DOESN'T RUN AWAY FROM MY TALKS. THE ONLY ONE WHO SEEMS INTERESTED IN WHAT I DO ASIDE FROM SOLVING GAY EQUATIONS AND MAKING AUTISTIC ROBOTS. I TOO LIKE HER HOBBIES.
But here's the thing, my friend likes her too. He told me last semester. He hasn't had real interactions with her as far as I'm concerned. The subject was brought up a week ago when I made hamburgers at my place. He said he hasn't talked to her yet, let alone made a move.
Out of the two of us I think I'm the one with better chances, and maybe, just maybe, she likes me too, but that's just a thought. Maybe she's just really friendly to everyone.
I don't want to betray this guy, I know how valuable trust is, I feel bad when other friends tell me about how they got betrayed by people they considered close and I don't want to cause those feelings in others.
Maybe the most mature solution would be to talk it out with him and state my intentions, but I wouldn't want to look like a jackass if it doesn't work out with her in the end.
This may look like teenage speak, but please understand that I was a completely shut-in aside from doing sports and my homework all through elementary up to my graduation from High school. I never had friends before going to university...I don't know how to precisely spot clues or anything like that. It's been difficult for me.
>>
>>31204826
thanks sister
>>
I'm sorry, man. You didn't deserve what I did to you. I was too caught up in my own shit at the time to see how much it fucked you up.
>>
gonna sit on this femboy's face one day
>>
>>31204688
nta but im genuinely curious what love means to you

what are we chasing and how do we know when weve found it
>>
conference
>>
what is ric flair doing lol
>>
I enjoy life. I'm completely and utterly fulfilled in every way. I've always been completely and utterly fulfilled and I always will be. My life is perfect and so am I. I'm super extreme Jesus Christ Allah Spiderman.
>>
Life is hard sometimes
>>
I need sex. I’m tired of telling you. I made it clear that I was a sexual being, why, why can’t you even fucking try to get it up for me. At least pretend to want me. Nah it’s all about you and your wants and your need for attention. I’m tired of it. I just want to be l fucked and made love to. Just gonna go right back into the same goddamn way I’ve lived my whole life. Porn, dating sims, and fanfiction. It’s all that’s ever given me what I need and I guess that’s just the way it’s always gonna be.
>>
>>31205286
You're saying that because jesus is god and god can do anything, it stands to reason that jesus can shoot webs out of his hands.
>>
>>31205311
And we all know who’s fault that is
>>
>>31205330
not since the crucifixion
>>
Living in a zombie apocalypse scenario where the trains are still running
>>
>>31205333
who
>>
File: meirl.jpg (63 KB, 640x304)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
About a month ago I complained that 90% of friends are unreliable and if you asked them for help, most of them wouldn't actually lift a finger to help you.

There's a friend of mine who lives in the same city, but she is like an hour and half drive from my place. Round trip of like 160ks and three hours. She's moving house and asked me to help her. I made shit up at first but then realized I was one of the people I complained about so I agreed to help her.

I'll have to get up at the crack of dawn to do this. Christ I hope that she actually needs my help and doesn't just waste my time moving a chair and a couple tables.
>>
>>31205317
Sex isn't a human need. You're an addict. Fanfics have warped your mind making you believe that reproduction is a basic human desire when that is not the case. You don't need to breed. You need a hobby - and cats.
>>
>>31205352
>meaningful intimacy is not part of the human experience
>>
>>31205341
Can’t say it here Sean I’ll DM you on Twitter
>>
Will posting "cute" photos on my IG attract men?
>>
work orders bud
>>
I'm gonna stop being ashamed if myself man it is what it is man
>>
I have a lot to be proud of. I'm very proud of myself and I should be.
>>
>>31201971
>>31202436
>>31203483
>>31204038
>>31204647
>>31205311
Tagging my frens
>>
>>31202707
Good drivers know how to avoid the assholes
>>
>people keep telling me I have a kind heart
>except for the person I love who tells me I'm an awful person
Why am I like this
>>
hey, it's been 9 calendar days since my MRI and i still don't have my results back yet. explain to me again the joy and beauty that is american healthcare? i know i'm going to have to pay through the nose for this shit but the least you guys could have done is gotten me the results fairly quick.
>>
>>31204647
Why won't he let you?
>>
I wanna marry a pornstar and live at home playing vidya and cooking
>>
The fact that accessible gear and mobility devices are so god damn expensive is a fucking joke. 95% of us cant fucking work. How are we supposed to afford things like a wheelchair that's like 25k when you make less than 10k a year.
>>
it’s so easy for me to get attached it’s like I hurt myself at every turn even when I don’t mean to
I don’t even have to know you and I’m like this. I hate it but I don’t hate you, I don’t want to, you’re nice from what I don’t know about you and I’d like to keep it that way so I can preserve my perception of you that I will project further
>>
>>31199508
I think I'm a sociopath
>>
Woman I've been friends with at work for like 7 months asked for my number because she wanted to talk to me after work but if we talk she might send 1 or 2 messages and then leave me on read

But if I don't show up to work she'll message me "where were you I missed you". And then immediately stops texting

Sometimes she'll send porn gifs and be like this is us but then stops after a few and doesn't reply

Like what is this?. Is she playing a game bad at communicating or what
>>
File: 1623261520968.png (1.5 MB, 812x1054)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
Should I move to a moderately expensive apartment in the city where I'm close to my friends and my boss (he drives me to meetings with clients)
Or one that is fitting my budget but away from everybody?
>>
>>31205569
I don't think a sociopath can realize that he is a sociopath. Also a socipath wouldn't even care if he even realize it.
>>
I don't even know what to do on the internet anymore.
>>
>>31201108
How am I beinga bitter moid I'm literally being nice to her
She just wants to bea martyr but she's just wasting her life. Waiting for her scrote to officially dump her for another woman then she can feel like even more of a victim. either way she never has to take any ownership of her life she can just let it happen to her. All on the whim of this mid scrote's cock whims. She's truly a useless person and I honestly hope she never becomes a mother. She would be a horrible mom, 0 strength, the type that would let a bf molest her daughter. As a woman, I hate cowardly women. I fucking HATE THEM. I will not ever be friends or sympathize with an abused or cheated on woman that stays especially when there are no kids. Fucking brainless bitch
>>
>>31203595
>Is there any slower method to gradually break up to avoid those psychotic breakouts, even if I end up as the bad guy
You have to make her lose interest in you by being beta and needy. Basically be the male version of her and she will lose interest naturally
>>
>>31204611
Good going.. now she has that over your head for the rest of your days. You work at your job at her mercy. Your freedom outside of the courthouse is at her mercy. If 3 years down the line her feelings change about you and she recontextualizes that ass touch post hoc God help you. But hey at least you got to touch a booty. Seek wisdom and make better choices.
>>
>>31205317
im in the same boat here. god save our asses.
>>
before he got the autism evaluation everything was great. now i barely recognize him. he says he is going back to the person he used to be before he started to mask, but now he is a shadow of the man i know.

slowly i see a best friend in him and not anymore the man i love, especially when he refuses to touch (not sex, touch) or kiss me. how little he talks to me, leaves the room when i enter. i slowly stop fantasizing about how sex was like with him when i masturbate (he doesnt want sex anymore) and i fear what that could mean for our future
>>
Girl there is no such a thing as a bisexual man. They are all gay. He is fucking gay! Stop wasting your time with a fucking loser that probably has stds. You are beautiful, hot and young, seriously girl wtf are you doing. WHYYYYYYYY

I would prefer if you started dating my ex over this. Seriously! And I still have feelings for him
>>
Idk how I let myself get the way I am. I used to be pretty, skinny with great boobs that were too big for my size. I used to be 50kg and now I am a fucking pig. I am only 158cm and now 65kg with saggy boobs. I hate myself and I hate myself that I was the one that destroyed me. I don't watch myself in the mirror anymore because I cry. And yeah my boobs are very important about how the looked and they look now like I have gave birth 3 times. Even my mom who is 55 and has given birth to 3 kids has better boobs.

No one likes big natural tits. Especially if they sag. They are so damn ugly. So ugly and I can't believe that my 30yo roommate has great boobs. She is a B cup and with clothes they are non existent mostly but when she is nude they look so damn good. I am jealous. I am so damn jealous. So fucking jealous. I can't get my bra off and not have a breakdown.
>>
What I would give to talk to you one more time, R,
>>
>>31203188
Is it, though?
>>
>>31204755
Nta but it kinda sounds like you're telling men to lower their standards.

I've lowered my standards before and ended up dating women who didn't do much for me. Meanwhile all the women I really wanted didn't want anything to do with me.
>>
I am finally happy. Thank all the people who put me through good and hard times that made me a greater man. Godspeed
>>
I still want to meet her again though
>>
>Was always happy to see me
>We had a great time on the few dates we went on
>She's suddenly goes through this depression phase
>Her texts slow waaaaay the fuck down
>REEEEEEEEEEEE's at me and my friends when we try to cheer her up
Pic related. Starting to become too much work.
>>
>>31206768
Normally I don’t respond to these but I’m in the same boat. American so you’ll have to do the math but 5’3 and just under 140 lbs. My weight has yo-yoed after I had my kids and breastfeeding changed my boobs so much. They were never great but if I were rich I’d consider a reduction and lift. They don’t even look like Ds because they sag. I can’t run without them flopping around even with a normal bra on. I’m trying to watch my diet now and trying to improve other things about my appearance in an effort to hate my appearance less. But what I would give to be comfortable braless. Idk your age but a lot of women are in our situation.

That said a good bra helps a lot. And the best men like boobs no matter what, even ugly ones. And I’d imagine there are probably things about you that your roommate is jealous of. But I feel your pain.
>>
>>31205934
I hope you're right
>>
>>31206984
Same but woman
>>
>>31207259
Nice, lets go living the good live!
>>
>>31207348
*life
I guess
>>
>>31207374
Not all that ecstatic i see
>>
Another shite day made even shitter by my own stupidity. Still, looks like it's a bad time to do it. Got to hope next week picks up so I can end the month on a positive note. If next month sucks as well, I accept that I am useless and have wasted countless hours for nothing.
>>
Another day of being a useless person sigh
>>
>>31205468
People are being nice and lying. The person you love is being honest.
>>
I think I finally understand why someone would hurt their loved ones. Sometimes you love someone too much that it becomes toxic. They didn't meet your expectation and it inflicted disappointment and anger in you. It's scary how someone can drastically change into a violent person after their love got wasted.
>>
File: A cosmic feel.jpg (337 KB, 2290x1014)
337 KB
337 KB JPG
>>31199508
I'm a milfag, and I don't like the military, but the retirement and job security is ultra-NEET mode once you grind. My parents are in their 50s still wageslaving, and likely will until their graves. I'm in my early 30s, and I could retire in approximately 10 years. The carrot dangle of no longer having to work at all keeps me going. I've been trying to speed that process up with crypto but I haven't had much luck.

Also my once smoking hot wife has really just stopped taking care of herself and she complains constantly. She's getting fat and doesn't do shit for chores.
>>
I just got my first sex toy and I'm excited af to try it out
>>
>>31206786
What's stopping you?
>>
>>31208135
cock is literally too thick for this shit wtf are japs tiny???
>>
my long distance girlfriend thinks I'm sober. I have been lying about this through omission since december. I need to stop. I don't know why I did this. I keep thinking I'll get clean and come clean and putting it off because she's too forgiving. oh. I guess that's why. I'm trying to get punished. or provoke it somehow. it's just weed but it makes me lazy and stupid.
>>
>>31208339
That sucks
>>
Drags shows are misogynistic and men in drag are just as mysogynistic assholes. They make fun of women in a very special way and present it as comedy. They dress up like a caricature of a woman and people are clapping.

The most shitty thing is that WOMEN WATCH IT. Girls what kind of humiliation fetish do you all have? Like I'm not surprised that men laugh of men making fun of an idea of pornofided woman they have in their head but girls are you that dumb that you just follow?

Sometimes I hate women just as much as I hate men because some of you all are just so dumb.

I don't even want to comment on pathetic parents that goes with their kids to watch grown ass men dressed up like they are mocking women and they tell them how amazing show that it is not to even mention that a good percentage of those fucked up mysoginsts are also fucking pedos. Like???? Why are you all like this?
>>
>>31199508
I hate that you never told me the damn truth, I could have walked away years ago but you didn't have the decency to be honest, not even for old times sake.
While I was fucked up on the street with no one to turn to, you were fucking with your friends, and you are so shameless that you never wanted to accept that you have been lying to me so much.
I hate you, you are the same and worse than the rest.
Yesterday I wanted to talk to you, but you couldn't despise the opportunity to be free of me. You never had the courage to tell me the truth, I hope I can forgive you someday. I swear you will see how much you destroyed me, maybe your father was right about you being alone eventually, not because you are just like that, but because you are a monster who never accepted the bad things you did.
Nights of not being able to sleep while you were fucking other people, don't bug me. I'M SICK OF IT ALL
And for those things I keep hoping that it's just my head, but while you saw all the signs of God, you weren't even afraid, you just went on and on with your lies. The mold in your house is the rot of demon activity there, your sleep paralysis and your bullshit is because you never told me the truth, and how I wish you had told me so I could just get the hell out of there and be happy. You hate me so much I can't believe that's real, I don't even believe I'm dealing with humans. I hate you, you demon pretending to be her. I miss her so much, I would give anything to start over.
but I wonder how long you've actually been doing this. That night you went to fuck your friend, the day you left me with the fucking fish you went to fuck those guys, you disgust me too much and it's so disgusting I can't even digest it, even I don't understand that nastiness, i jus't can't digest it.
You are not real, you are just not real, i'm just venting
>>
>>31206768
>No one likes big natural tits
Bait
I'm sure there are men who'd be into you, do you go out?
I'm single forever but it's cuz of autism and lack of going out but I'm sure if I went out and met people I'd get a date in like 3-5 years maybe. What makes you think men aren't into you?
>>
>>31208021
MY EXPECTATION WAS THAT SHE WOULD NOT FUCK OTHER PEOPLE, WAS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?
>>
asked out the perfect woman today after being hung up on her for a month. she said she has a guy but its iffy. dont care. im finally free of the hope trap!
>>
>>31202053
And this is why I'll never swallow the, "Just be okay with being single forever," pill. Because no matter what, you end up losing anyhow.
>>
>>31199508
What am I supposed to do if I didn't find my path in life ? Yes I'm too weak to be monk, or anything in the world. I have too much anxiety. Fuck it all, I pray, I help a bit. YES, I don't answer to one spiritual father, Yes, I do my own will, and what else am I supposed to do since I precisely didn't find my spiritual father. I cannot dedicate myself to a path or to someone. They say I do it wrong, I waste my time. I couldn't find an elder, I can only continue pilgrimages, and prayer. Yes I didn't find neither a situation in life. I don't know, I'm lost and I made it my life as a pilgrim, and so what, I'm not sinning doing that, I'm just worst than monks and lay people who enjoy the world, but I do what I can. Judge me if you want, God would have shown me the way otherwise, but I'm too stupid maybe and can't trust anything. I just happen to be like that. Fuck everything, I don't believe in it. I don't believe in anything, not in jobs, monasteries, specific vocations,... I believe in God and try everything linked to Him that's all. And I can only romanticize what I can. Yes, I'm a bad poor pilgrim, I failed everything, but I tried,... what can I do. I tried. Now kill me if you want I cannot try anymore if trying and failing is a sin. Just take my life then I tried with my counsciousness, failed, tried with what appealed to me, I'm judged, but if you only start your spiritual life when you just become monk, or are a perfect pilgrim or acquire a job and situation in society with a wife, I'm sorry I failed everything. What could I do, I stumbled on a gay priest, then I see sects, then I see monks who achieve nothing, then I see life in the world. What to obey if none of it seems to be with God, I distrust everything, I waste my life ? They say I have poor prayer because I didn't find a situation which would enable good prayer for which I prayed with a bad prayer because no good situation. I try God, have mercy,... not only of the perfects fuck everything else
>>
>>31199508
So I was on Quora.com a long long time ago and there were so many people with examples of "Sad Truths to Life" which pained my heart. I mean there're a lot of nasty people on that website and I don't blame them for being that way with certain leaders running the show. The thing I need to get off my chest is how people find life sad. Some will even say it will always be that way. All it takes is some creativity action and knowledge really.

"The true journey of life is about the soul." - ???

I mean. If life is truly sad then there wouldn't be this many of us still alive. If that makes any sense.
>>
if I get this job I can turn my life around I can't wait to achieve my goals man
>>
Another useless day being useless
>>
>>31209352
i'd like to give you a hug anon, i'd like to make everyone suffering feel better for fucking real
>>
>>31199508
I DON'T WANNA FEEL THIS WAY ANYMORE
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>31209494
Thank you
Even if people say my prayer suck because I do nothing right (Which is obvious to me too, but I try my best), you got it
>>
>>31202420
Thanks for the kind words
>>31209310
It boggles my mind. Why did this person do this to me? Crashing my life saying she fell for me and turning my convictions upside down and fucking off two days later.
I'm drinking myself to sleep tonight too.
>>
>>31209647
I'm drinking to sleep too.
To keep going on.
In reality i just want to be okay, i want this all to stop. I wanna be loved again, i miss her now that i can't be with her.
i don't think it's real, it just cant be lmao
i want the real her to know that i miss her so much
I WANNA GO BACK, I DON'T LIKE THIS FUCKING SHIT AT ALL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD-i3kkqHI8&list=RDMM
>>
>>31199508
What have i gotten myself into? Is it gonna be alright?
>>
>>31209868
hope for the worst. you cant even imaginr how not okay its going to be
>>
>>31209963
what the fuck
>>
>>31208282
sister lol
>>
>>31209991
has postive thinking been working for you?
>>
>>31210082
I just wanna listen to her voice again
>>
>>31210082
FUCK PLEASE JUST FUCKING TELL ME THERE'S HOPE
>>
really hate when you fall in love with someone and then have to go through an unavoidable period of separation with no contact and you just have to wait to find out if they still want you. preparing for “it was a mistake” feels faithless and imagining they want me more than ever feels delusional. just going to focus on making my ass as fat as i possibly can in the meantime.
>>
>>31210110
There’s hope! Ignore people that are so scared of getting hurt that they’ll make themselves miserable to avoid it.
>>
>>31210110
there is no hope. everything that can go wrong will go wrong. plan on it. plan hard and long. it will happen. i promise it will not be okay
>>31210105
you should have thought about that before you fucked everything up. move on.
>>
Why do women get on dating apps for attention? Is that really all there is to it for them?
>>
>>31210176
You don't understand shit, I didn't choose this. I don't know why I went that way, if I had known the shit the others know, I wouldn't have hurt her. I fucking hate you, I hate everyone, fucking shitty life. Why do i fucking exist? I FUCKING HATE EXISTENCE, I HATE THIS, I WANNA CHOOSE TO NOT FUCKING EXIST, I HATE IT ALL
>>
>>31210114
maybe if you two were open and honest from the start you wouldn't be in that kind of position?
>>
I wonder what this new girl really thinks of me
>>
I know this is a bad option but I'm holding out for this job
>>
>>31210225
That she just needs to her job and you keep starring at her
>>
>>31210279
Shes not a co-worker! Just a girl I'm talking to online
>>
File: FnN0JzfXwAIXL8v.png (334 KB, 525x520)
334 KB
334 KB PNG
>that one day in high school i borrowed my friends beats and i ddint know they leaked sound really bad
its been over 10 years im still so embarassed
>>
My husband is going to start working at a Milf Girls Bar as security soon
I'm so fucking jealous I want to work around milfs all day too why is life so unfair
>>
I should not be *this* tired after work. It makes sense to be exhausted after working for 8 hours, but I shouldn't be struggling to open my eyes kinda tired. It's like this every day on workdays and then my friend wants to hang out but it's like...how are you not tired right now? He works too. It's not like I have a high intensity job, it's just sitting in an office on the computer all day. I sleep for 8 hours and only have 1 coffee in the morning. It's not like I'm coming down from a huge caffeine rush. I actually feel more tired in the afternoons than I do at night time. Now I understand why Italians close everything in the middle of the day.
>>
File: IMG_0262.jpg (2.02 MB, 1426x1682)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB JPG
Have you ever suffered from boneless bone erections?
>>
>>31199508
I cannot express myself or find anything that gives me joy. I feel like I am aging rapidly as nothing can reduce my stress. I wake up sad and angry for no reason and there is literally nothing I can do to make this go away. I literally can't find rest or peace from negative emotions. Especially fear; I am afraid all day and cannot feel love.
>>
My package hasn't updated in 18 hours. Fucking depart the facility already God damn. Estimated delivery is tomorrow and is just 2 hours away.
>>
>>31210635
What are you expecting?
>>
>>31210678
A video card. I ordered it Monday and it's suppose to be here tomorrow. It came from California and I live in indiana. It's just been sitting at the distribution hub since 12:22am today. If it doesn't depart by 12pmi won't be getting it tomorrow.
>>
>>31210714
Also there is suppose to be weather in the area but from the forecasts it's just south of indy so it shouldn't be a problem.
>>
God damnit this sucks
>>
you don't realize how much you broke me
>>
>>31210472
maybe try havin some sugar n go for a little exercise. gotta keep up the momentum when your old. easy to laze the day around if you arent doing anything but its easier to do stuff if youre already up. just need to find your excuse to do so. maybe bike to work or something.
>>
>>31210631
sounds like youre closing yourself off from something. do you have friends? do you go out and do stuff?
>>
>>31207903
same dude. then again sometimes i find i have a hard time defining things that would be useful yet still feasible for a normal person. if the average person was saving the day every day wed probably be living in a much nicer world. i guess the reality must be that everybody is kind of useless in their own way.
>>
File: 1522101023345.jpg (53 KB, 458x545)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
I've got a coworker who I'm close friends with. I spend more time with the guy than I do with my wife. We have a strong business relationship because it's commissioned work done in teams of two.
This entire week he's been a complete horse's ass, not just to me, but to everyone at the fucking store. I literally don't hang out with him outside of work anymore because he's an emotional train wreck after his divorce and I do not trust him as a part of my circle. He threw a fit today because I'm basically cashing out my PTO, like it's any of his goddamn business. I told him "suck it up, we're here to make money." He didn't like this answer, said he was going to call in as retaliation, so I preempted that shit and told the boss he's being a dick.

He's a good guy, but I can see why he's getting his divorce. He's charismatic enough to "get" a relationship in the first place. He's emotionally immature enough to sabotage it by throwing a fit the second he doesn't get his way. Warehouse dude does his job flawlessly for us for two fucking years. Dude slips up on "one" day, forgetting to stage our stuff for delivery. He throws a tantrum to the point where this guy is trying to buy us lunch as if he's the asshole in this situation. I gave the money to a manager and told her to talk him into taking it back.
>>
I have really basic, simple needs. They're not ridiculously outrageous. I'm not talking about huge things I people to do for me but little things that I need on occasion. I want to have a board game night with my family. I'd if someone could get me a small writing desk so that I can write or draw (One that's pre-built or one that someone could help me assemble.) And I've expressed these needs to my family, but they just shrug them off.

If it's not about them and their immediate desires they don't seem to care at all about it. It frustrates me to the point of tears because I'm disabled and have trouble doing some very basic things on my own, and I also just want some time doing the things I enjoy without being expected to just deal with it and play video games in my room all the fucking time.

I wish I didn't have a normie family. I wish I didn't have a partner that for some reason decides to make everything difficult. My SO almost has this condition where they HAVE to deny others things to maintain some semblance of control. We've been together a fucking decade and it just makes me sad because I love them, but they're so fucking stubborn and they do all sorts of stuff for me. It's weird because they're not selfish... They pay most of the bills, help me with chores, plan vacations, get me nice things... But if I said, "Hey, do you want to go to the gym and exercise with me?" They'd absolutely not do it, and it's almost like they CAN'T do it just because I suggested it. My whole family is like this.
>>
File: what.gif (974 KB, 580x326)
974 KB
974 KB GIF
>Meet someone nice in uni
>we both hate the class we're in
>agree to meet up and study so we can raise our grade
>we barely studied and just talked for hours on end
>we had a few more study sessions that were just us chatting to each other for hours
>we had a lot of the same interests and opinions
>after a few weeks I ask her if she wants to go see a movie
>she agrees
>she likes the movie and we continue to talk to each other
>a few days ago I said fuck it and told her I like her
>"sorry anon, but I like someone else"
wtf did I do wrong? I am not even angry just confused.
>>
He knew I hated her and he completely fucked her over, completely verbally annihilated her. I suppose I'm still very much attracted to men like him. It's primal. It's much more with him but I admit, that is so fucking hot.
>>
File: 20240508_184812.jpg (3.34 MB, 4000x3000)
3.34 MB
3.34 MB JPG
Look at this!
>>
What's the point of your penis even? It might get off a nostril, maybe.
>>
Questions and answers, the echos flip the switch.
>>
>>31211390
i could imagine my gf writing this about me. ive learned to not help her in certain ways because shes made it obvious that she has no interest in actually trying to get better. taking her to the gym once every few months when she feels up to it is next to worthless. i bought her equiptment to use at home and she does nothing with it. at times it feels like she almost takes pride in her pain and purposefully acts in inefficient and unproductive ways just for the sake of worsening her own condition. she never makes any attempt on her own to learn anything about exercise or nutrition so i always have to play babysitter and personal coach when she has all the time in the world to learn on her own. i just cant help somebody who doesnt even want to help themselves.she doesnt stick to anything i give her. even with accessibility stuff i ask her what she wants and i just get 'well i dont know whats out there...' well how about look? everything ends up being my responsibility when i come home from work exhausted every day struggling with my own problems. its a lot on top of everything else.

not saying its all applicable to you but just a perspective from somebody on the other side.
>>
I wish my personality wasn't abhorrently repulsive. I would love to talk to someone about basically anything for more than a few weeks before they buggered off and never spoke to me again.

>>31211379
Literally me except I'm unemployable. Insider tip, he has no idea he's being an ass. He actually thinks that's normal behavior, doesn't understand why everyone despises him, and then whines about it on some unrelated psuedo-asian forum. I am That Guy,
>>
I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid no longer living. You make me feel like none of it matters, that the burden of my past is unburdened by your own burden. That you could carry mine, as well as your own. You're stronger than anyone I've never known, stronger because you still have a heart despite it all. If it weren't for you, I might've turned, turned into something awful.
>>
I keep getting these intrusive thoughts of you doing things to me. Just raw maleness.
>>
I dreamed last night I was on a first date with a woman who wasn't my gf. I've seen her online in the "people you may know" list but I don't know her or have any friends of friends. The date was going well, and we seemed to be enjoying ourselves and getting along. I had no thoughts or concerns about my current gf finding out, as if I was single. When I woke up I felt weird as I've been with my gf for 3 years without any reason to leave. Today I'm over-thinking things and my gf knows something is bothering me.
This isn't the first time I've had dreams like this while in relationships, but it is the first one where I didn't have that "I shouldn't be doing this" feeling and I think that's what's bothering me the most.
>>
Feels good having a place to stay, now I can line up a job and retvrn to normal
Thank you J <3
>>
Your ex didn't magically shapeshift into an old black man. You showed up to your ex boyfriend's work and delusionally yelled at the front desk staff while he wasn't.even.there.
>>
I wish my dick would perform better
>>
I had a dream that we were together again. Waking up from that is the worst torture ever. Then last night I had a dream about a different girl that broke my heart years ago. Why can't I escape this pain even in my sleep? I've prayed to Jesus to come into my heart and save me but I just get tortured more and more. Lord help me I can't take this constant misery anymore. I don't want to die I don't want to die I don't want to die please don't make me kill myself to escape this
>>
>>31210882
Payback is a bitch
>>
>>31199508
You know what I really need is some hollow wojaks to express how I'm feeling! Hahahaaaa
I fucking hate it heereeeeee
>ooh look at the faggot typing like he's on twitter
OOPS
SORRY
NIGGERS
ANOTHERLONELYNIGHTNONOMESSAGESSLEEPING10HOURSHATEMYJOBFEELLIKESHITHATESIGMAGRINDSETONLYTOFEELHAPPYFORAFLEETINGMOMENTNEVERSATISFIEDWISHIHADPURPOSE
HATEEVERYONESOPINIONSHATEHOWWHENIPOSTTHISILLBECALLEDSOMEFAGGOTTEENAGER
LOLOLOLOL
>>
>>31208059
Tutorial?
>>
imagine living life as a socially charming man. they dont have a right to complain about anything
>>
>>31199508
god fucking dammit, why the fuck did i tell you im losing weight. Fucking shit, i dont need my boss knowing im trying to fucking loose weight. Its way to personal.
>>
>>31212494
You're embarrassed because you think you'll fail

so don't
>>
File: 1711561845309166.gif (3.4 MB, 498x415)
3.4 MB
3.4 MB GIF
>>31212503
Never try never fail
>>
I have mixed feelings regarding my father after he divorced my mother on the basis that they're marriage couldn't work over 3 years ago only for him casually to mention to me last week after I visited him that he's in a semi-serious relationship with a woman that he's been talking to for years, and that she's the reason why they got divorced. He basically told me he invertedly cheated on my mother for this women. I had to become the man of the house and take care of my younger brother and mother emotionally after the rough divorce because he couldn't keep it in his pants. Idk how to feel really. I feel bad for the guy and I know my parents had a rough relationship but I'm sour about him ruining my youth and forcing me to work two jobs to take financial care of my mother and brother while he barely paid any child support. My mother has gone from a kind-hearted individual to very cold & depressive. Her worse sin was that she was naggy at times. I hope I never become my father, to promise a women the world only to leave her with someone else and force my children to quickly adapt to a very stressful lifestyle. Fuck. I know I shouldn't complain too much because other anons here have gone through alot worse. I just want to be a better man than him.
>>
>>31212614
*For someone else.
>>
>fucking my black friends mom for the past 3 months
>he loves guns and boxing
>im just a 5'8 white guy with no boxing experience
>he gets angry af when we play nba2k and I win
>>
>>31212656
that just makes you a bad friend and a bad person
>>
>>31212656
clearly you need to offer your own mother as a peace offering.

https://youtu.be/cqHkyxTdI58?feature=shared
>>
You made your choice and I accepted it. Don't come crying to me when that shit blows up in your face, there wont be anything left for you here.
>>
>>31209515
This.
One thousand times this.
>>
AW FUCK I AM DYING APPARENTLY

WHAT CHOICE DO I HAVE BUT TO ACCEPT THE LITTLE FUCKERS’ OPINION
>>
I perceive myself as immature and childish, not being able to handle situations like an adult and acting hyperactively and annoyingly despite not liking it
>>
I'm done with you. You have been the best thing of my life but I have to break up. I can't stand you anymore. I can't stand your childish antics, your bad habits, your need to do everything together and specially the way you go cold when I say no. You broke up with me five months ago, you didn't even care that I was struggling with work, you did it anyway and you could do it again. After your birthday I'm breaking up. Thank you for everything, I was 28 and you became my first girlfriend, you teached me a lot of things and showed how much you loved me many times. But you just love a part of me, the part of me that says yes to everything you say. I'm so sorry.
>>
im so tired, today was a long day. I haven't come in contact with the sun for the past week, so I got really sunburned. during the summer I only go outside in the early morning and night because my skin is so pale that even sunscreen doesnt help, so i naturally faced the consequences when i went outside today :,( i dont normally go on 4chan but i figured i'd give it a try
>>
Try not to fuck this up. We both know I am your last hope.
>>
>>31212614
he should have been a better man...
he should have sacrificed himself...
its all his fault for not being happy...

its all this ideological principle of what it means to be a 'man' but before anyone is man or woman they are human. he was unfulfilled for one reason or another and backed into a corner. 'just be unhappy for the rest of your life' is a big ask. suppose he stays and youre both raised under the threat of domestic violence and abuse instead. thats no better.

does your mother bear no responsibility in this situation for bearing the children of a man that didnt really love her? for potentially not being able to provide care for him in the way that he needed? naivete and ignorance are poor excuses when it comes to the safeguarding of human life. it takes two to make one.

i dont know man. it is what it is. i dont know the situation. all i can really tell you is that theres no use in believing half a story. my mother fed me a great many lies about my father and the nature of my being. tihngs i didnt find out about until i was nearly the age theyd had me.
>>
Taking care of my sister's dog for a few weeks while she's on vacation but she got a slight gash on her paw so me and my mom have to take care of it while my sister's gone. We got a cone and anti-bacterial spray for it and after a week of doing this it should be fine but it's been two days and my dumbass mom keeps taking the cone off when I'm not looking after the dog and it keeps licking its paw, delaying the healing. What the fuck is my mom doing? We literally just have to keep the cone on for a week to let it heal up faster and then that's it. Why does she keep taking the fucking cone off because "aww it looks so sad" Jesus fuck, it's like she doesn't know how the fuck to think of a future and she only thinks in the present. Not even hurting the dog and all it needs is to wear the cone for a fucking week but my dumbfuck mom keeps taking it off.
>>
Broke up with someone who was very mentally/physically unhealthy. I tried so hard for years to help. I love them so fucking much, and I always will. But my entire soul and body was drained from the relationship. I was never happy. We never truly "bonded" outside of simply loving each other, we were never friends. And I crave friendship from my partner. My parents were like that. Best friends. I always wanted that, but it was never a possibility with this person. Small talk was impossible, banter was rare, laughs from either of were nonexistent. I made them laugh, maybe 3 times in a span of years. Our libidos, so drastically different, built up resentment in me more than I can explain.

I ended it. I couldn't take it anymore. They feel like their world is collapsing in on them. I offered to let them stay at my apartment until they figured out a better living situation, but then I started talking to someone. Ex asked me, I was truthful. Went balls to the wall crazy, then flew off to stay with a friend. I'm not in a relationship with the new person, I'm healing wounds with someone who's healthy: healthy boundaries, healthy habits, healthy libido, healthy life. I've been neglected for so long, it feels like I'm breathing air again for the first time.

And I feel guilty. I don't know if I should've hidden this from the ex, I've been trying to escape my past habits and be open and truthful, no matter how hard it is. I do love my ex, I always will. If they ever heal their wounds, in the way that I never could, I would love to reconnect. But I'm afraid that will never happen. They'll be dead in a few years, I'm sure of it. I tried. I tried to help with healthier habits, speak out about the fucked shit the doctors were doing, be there for every panic attack and hospital trip. But with everything going on, they could never be there for me. I worked myself to the bone to support us. I tried so fucking hard
>>
I have to stop comparing myself with former classmates because holy shit if it's doing a number on me.
Some days I think I´m the hottest shit, others I feel like I'm the bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>31199508
Today, I learned that I have to buy a new car.

Found out today when I tried to renew my inspection sticker. In Nov 2017, I bought a used 2005 Chevy Equinox for either $6k or $7k, I don't remember which. Wasted money on many repairs over the years, but it's been a good car to me, despite my frustrations. However, the bottom has completely rusted out, & my mechanic says that he can't renew my sticker. I was told by my mother earlier that car rust isn't something I can prevent, but part of me feels like I should have done something & the rust was caused by my negligence. Even though I don't drive daily, avoid driving in heavy rain or snow, & don't even drive most days.

I have enough money to get another used car around $3,000, but it will take a huge chunk out of my savings. I'm a NEET who genuinely dreads going back to work after I lost my last job. Long story about me getting treated like shit.

Rest in peace, my beast. You served me well in the Maine winters.
>>
someone who has always had success will have no better advice than someone who's always been a failure. only the person who has experienced change can advise you on how to change.
>>
I really need to find a way to lose weight that does not chip away at my dignity because that is what makes me not stick to it every time and the older i get the less willing i am to force myself to exercise that hurts or go hungry. I understand that not being in good shape is even worse for my dignity than the temporary discomfort put somehow it still makes it so that i feel like this shit is not it and i do not want to do this to myself when it comes to it.
>>
>>31213286
Wise
>>
>>31213291
Cut out sugary food & drink.
Cut out soda.
Eat more fruits & veggies.
Eat less red meat, more white meat & fish.
Drink more water. Make water your primary beverage.
>>
>>31213303
I have been doing all of this since i was 12 or so. Even in childhood my parents were very conscious of our diet, we never had fast food or drank anything other than water and i always ate lots of veggies and fruits. It is just the amounts that is the issue for me, not what i eat or what i do not eat. So the only way i can lose weight is if i do not eat until i am not hungry anymore or do hours of exercise every day and i am unwilling to do either because it feels like humiliating myself and i am kind of over doing that.
>>
>>31213332
>So the only way i can lose weight is if i do not eat until i am not hungry anymore or do hours of exercise every day and i am unwilling to do either because it feels like humiliating myself and i am kind of over doing that.
All I can suggest is cutting back on food consumption or exercise. Exercising doesn't have to be intense, you can just walk around your neighborhood or take the stairs instead of the elevator. Maybe make it fun, take up bicycling or swimming.
>>
>>31213264
keep it clean and get it undercoated basically.
>>
>>31213360
My mechanics told me there was nothing I could do. Unless you're talking about me maintaining a replacement car?

Thank you for responding, by the way.
>>
>>31213347
I already take every opportunity to move my body throughout the day. I also do not work a desk job so i am on my feet almost all day and at hole i do chores or yard work or i go and run errands. I also do dumb shit like park further away when getting groceries to get some extra steps in. But just exercising for the sake of exercising? I tried many times and with all the self discipline i have and i just can not do it to myself because it feels like treating myself like a slave.
>reduce calories
I am already volume eating and making sure i only eat healthy fats in moderation and no added sugar, very conscious of my carb intake and even only eat fruit as small portions for dessert but it is still not enough. It feels like i have to take such drastic measurements to lose weight that i have to chose between my daily dignity and the humiliation of being fat. And i hate both options equally so i stay stuck.
>>
>>31213223
I agree with you in all regards it's just moreso me venting that I had to spend two years of my early 20's being the mediator between two people that hated each other very much, it's a pain in the ass trying to be the only emotionally mature person in the household. I'm trying to teach my younger brother by example on how to be more emotionally mature. I don't blame my parents for divorcing, I just wish I didn't have to be the third parent, but then again this is literally just me venting out my frustrations with what life handed me. I recognize other anons here went through way worse. Still, after being trapped indoors due to the retarded lockdowns and having to babysit two grown adults who began telling me ALL of their dirty laundry, I've become pessimistic in finding a romantic partner of my own, because the reality of a potential divorce overweights my desire for a happy marriage with a women. I hope I become more optimistic and trustful to other women in the future, because despite what many anons will tell you, being a lonely man in his mid-20+ is a miserable life, and anyone who tells you different is coping.Hard.
>>
>>31213372
yeah on the new car. once it sets in there isnt always much to be done. sometimes you can weld in panels and sections but chances are if one area is so horribly compromised that its just going to continue to fail further down. protecting it early on can save you a lot of headache. not too expensive to do yourself either.
>>
File: rain.jpg (18 KB, 236x288)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
I'm 25. My adolescence was basically one big nothing burger, no special memories or dreams came true, no gf. I know a lot of people say they didn't glow up until mid-late 20's and I just hope it's true.
>>
>>31213510
what do you think it's your problem
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS THEIR OBSESSION WITH EF
>>
>>31213528
I have a health problem I'm trying to solve which prevents me from socializing
>>
>>31213489
Thank you.

Again, maybe it's me being hard on myself (the Chevy is my first car), but I feel like it's somehow my fault. I'm told 7 years is good for a used car, though.
>>
>>31213555
Physical or mental? How long have you been trying to fix it?
>>
>>31213594
Mental.
Had it for 10 years, but haven't been actively trying to fix it for most of that time. Lately I think I'm close to solving it
>>
File: 00.00.jpg (70 KB, 500x500)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
I can't tell if she is crazy or acts very well.
>>
She is not stable I cannot fall for her again, she will do it again and won't care but I can't help liking her like I do.
>>
File: 121512.png (543 KB, 720x720)
543 KB
543 KB PNG
I hate this situation.
>>
>>31213662
What did she do this time?
>>
The turtle among the cats means you're still there. I hope you're smiling these days. I hope he knows how precious you are. If not, I know you have to resolve to make the change needed. It was fun waking up to you. For what it was, I really enjoyed it. No one has ever made me feel as appreciated as you did. Take care, stranger,, and don't die.
>>
>>31213670
Nothing, really, she is just so weird in a creepy kind of way and it scares me that I cannot understand it.
>>
>>31213681
Why can you only love stable things?
>>
>>31213694
That's an assumption. Also she is not a thing.
>>
>>31213730
But you said you have to suppress your affection for her because she is not stable.
>>
>>31213611
by yourself?
>>
>>31213406
>it's a pain in the ass trying to be the only emotionally mature person
i feel that man. thats my whole family right now. grandparents are dying and all their children are fighting over their resources. its disgusting.

> I've become pessimistic in finding a romantic partner of my own
yeah i can definitely understand why that would put you off. i went through something kind of similar when i was younger. pushed away somebody i really liked because i couldnt bear the thouight of them eventually hating me one day. watched them get married to somebody else. it was for the best to be honest but the point remains. it was my inability to accept failure that solidified it. all we can do is our best. you cant get close without opening up and you dont open up without allowing yourself to be vulnerable. it might be less a question of who is going to hurt you and more a question of who is worth getting hurt for. i hope you can find that person man.
>>
>>31213736
>>31213694

He is after a femanon on here that he doesn't even know. He has been harassing her for a year and is unhinged. he demanded that she has his brown babies. He also post weird anime pics and an ESL.
>>
>>31213759
Hmmm, suspicious behavior.
>>
>>31213763
Yes. Sketchy AF.
>>
The start of another useless day where I accomplish absolutely nothing
>>
>>31213736
I supress my affection because she simply doesn't care, but I am glad to see she seems okay. Also, I think she likes a guy she can't get over of, so there is not point. have to go.

>>31213759
Nobody is talking about you.
>>
>>31213773
Maybe she is just nostalgic for a time she still felt full of hope and dreams.
>>
>>31213773
I wasn't talking to you.
>>
I can't believe you're going to be cancelled by the woke mob. Woah, you're like a bad TV show or something.
>>
It's like, you're trying to make a point but your point is really bad so people hate you and think you're evil.
>>
Man it is so good to be single again.
>>
>>31213853
I can only imagine. Smells like freedom. Can you feel your energy returning to you?
>>
I love you even if you think those things about me.
>>
>>31213927
What things? Be open with me if you want us to work out. Communicate.
>>
>>31213982
What do you expect me to say?
>>
Why now and not then.
>>
Chia yoghurt with strawberries for breakfast.
>>
More faggy bullshit from the little fuckers.

Do the little fuckers not understand that I used to use my detox method without their help over ten years ago? Why do they insist on participating?
>>
>>31214052
What is your detox method?
>>
YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU KNEW ALL ALONG

AND YOU EXPECTED ME TO PLAY ALONG
>>
I hope you feel better in the morning.
>>
>>31214210
Sometimes when you're feeling bad you just need to take a little nappy.
>>
THE PROBLEM WITH EDITING WIKIPEDIA IS THAT..
>>
I hate the way I am. I keep myself guarded after having my heart placed in a blender then thrown in my face. This hurt has stunted my ability to love anyone fully. My actions are useless.
>>
Last night a cat dragged my garbage trough the whole backyard, tore it open and it got spread everywhere. All because i was too lazy to put it in the garage yesterday evening and just put it outside and thought i would do it in the morning. Lesson learned.
>>
>>31214635
Uhh cats dont do that.... raccoons do?? Is your cat actually a raccoon anon.
>>
>>31214697
No there is a cat from a neighbor that always comes in the backyard. She even takes a nap on my chairs every day. I think she thinks she lives here and i put this out for her as a snack. There are no raccoons in the area anyways.
>>
>>31214713
Anon I dont know cats dont open garbage... mabye you have a homeless guy living somewhere nearby...
>>
>>31214720
But i have observed her trying to do it before. 99% sure it was her.
>>
File: cat.gif (2 MB, 284x328)
2 MB
2 MB GIF
>>31214745
did the cat in question look like this one?
>>
File: IMG_1805.jpg (2.95 MB, 3024x4032)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB JPG
>>31214822
No, i actually just got a pic of her sneaking around to where she left the garbage.
>>
>>31214697
> cats don’t do that
Cats do whatever tf they want
>>
>>31213853
In 6 months when he finds out it isn’t his the world will know what a smelly little whore you are
>>
>>31213908
Yeah she was really chained down in her last relationship, all the hard work and sacrifice really took a toll, now she doesn’t have to look after her man and can focus solely on watching tv and shitposting 24/7
I heard there’s a new dating app for freaks like her
>>
Now I’m drunk and useless
>>
Do ya think women have projected their womenness onto me rendering me into a useless person who only cares about looks and pleasure?
>>
>>31215575
Being drunk doesn’t make you useless.
>>
>>31215292
In six months he'd be in prison prob for failure to pay child support to me. Not my problem thats his.
>>
Honestly I'm excited for the custody battle and I guess I have to shop for a real lawyer now.
Man I wonder what lives without drama are like. Pretty boring I bet
>>
>>31216062
Not sure who told you I’d fight custody but I’m actually not a faggot for your information
>>
>>31215323
Why should a women who was left while pregnant for a teenager ever look after a man like that. She wanted him she can keep him she can look after him. Dont need someone like that on my life. Do pepole really think I put up with that? Yikes
>>
File: 1700157750161.jpg (112 KB, 700x698)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>31216062
>>Man I wonder what lives without drama are like.

It's quiet until some idiot decides to create drama for whatever reason. It's an adjustment. Cute, non creepy anime pics. Hope things work out for you.
>>
>>31215323
You forgot being a whore. That's the only thing she can do is sucking dicks. Her shitposting is terrible and she just outs herself with her projection. That's how I know she isn't really happy being single and unloved.
>>
>>31213853
You look nothing like that either, you're fugly. You look like that one liberal girl screeching when Trump won.
>>
>>31216714
>>31216720
Not Cheswick but you seem angry, what's the problem?
>>
>>31216720
Okay? Dont really care what some incel thinks of me online lol
>>
>>31216901
after reading some of your posts i now understand why you're a single mom lol (you did it to yourself xD)
>>
>>31216993
I guess I did believed a liar.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.