[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: th100.jpg (135 KB, 1920x1080)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
I can't cum when I'm having sex with my girlfriend. I take too long and I have to thrust hard and fast to feel like I'm actually getting close, which makes her pussy sore after like two rounds. Maybe it's a better problem to have then coming too fast, but I feel bad just rubbing one out with my hand while she kisses me or something.
>>
>>31204545
is she just too loose?
>>
>>31204545
Congrats on breaking your dick OP.
>>
>>31204578
This is also my question (suspicion)

Some girls have loose vaginas. it is exactly what it sounds like. Ive been with a few who were so loose i could barely feel them. Multiple times where I just pulled out, still hard, and called it quits
>>
>>31204592
r/smalldickproblems
>>
>>31204578
>>31204592
When I stick it in raw it's tight and comfy, but it feels a lot less snug when I'm wearing a condom (I've tried different kinds like ultra thin and lubed). If I just fucked her raw I could cum at a normal rate but when I do it with a rubber it's not quite right.
>>
>>31204603
r/loosevaginaproblems
>>
>>31204545
This happens to me when I fuck ugly or fat bitches, you're not attracted to her, you're just a horny guy who would fuck anything, much like the rest of us
>>
>>31204612
>>31204545

Okay... Just don't use condoms.

For me, I can cum pretty much whenever. I don't think I've really ever experienced a "loose" vagina but I've definitely experienced a "too wet" vagina a few times. She would be SO wet that even though she was tight, there was basically no "feel". One of them even asked me if she needed to wipe off my dick because she was so wet.

However, if I'm not attracted to a girl or no longer attracted to the her, I will almost never cum from fucking them. There have been times where I went out with girls that I thought were just barely past the attractive threshold, brought them home, got them naked, even midst of fucking them and just suddenly loss my boner. They all left mad and feeling rejected.

You may just be jerking off too much too.
>>
>>31204545
yeah I got this problem
I just fucking can't with condoms, they are awful

gotta find something to fix that shit
>>
>>31204612
That's a very common and very obvious issue with condoms, and why guys hate using them. lack of sensation
>>
>>31204603
go back
>>
>>31204831
>Don’t use condoms
See, I would, but I don’t really fuck with birth control and I don’t want to risk getting her pregnant.
>You may just be jerking off too much too
Maybe so, gonna limit myself more and hopefully that fixes it.
>>
>>31204931
So, basically you aren't confident in yourself to not accidentally get her pregnant. However, you hate the feel of condoms and you don't fuck with birth control.

I absolutely hate condoms, however, I'm perfectly fine using them for the first few times having sex with a girl. However, if she wants to continue using condoms for an indefinite amount of time, I usually make it known that is going to be a problem and if they still don't agree, I just move on.

I have never once gotten a girl pregnant and I have never had a scare. I really don't see how guys accidentally get girls pregnant. The ONLY time for me was when I was a bit too horny and sensitive and it felt like I accidently half nutted in her during doggy. I simply told her at the end and bought her a Plan B. She had no issues.

It's such an obvious feeling when you nut (even a little). Guys that "accidentally" get a girl pregnant either truly do not care about being careful (busting on their ass and it dripping down to their vagina or busting on their vagina) or they are actually trying to get them pregnant.
>>
If you masturbate, don't. This is what nofap is supposed to be for.
>>
Maybe it's a death grip problem? Do you jerk off a lot? If you do then stop and your dick should go back to normal in a few months more or less
>>
>>31204612
As someone who is rawpilled I started with condoms and I’m telling you there is no going back. After cuming inside and hell even being soul bonded through having sex raw on your girl’s period it’s a whole other world brother. She’s gotten on the patch and now the pill with the only symptoms being some anxiety here and there and some cramping, not much of a hassle. Condoms made her pussy go raw/sore real fast and would lose her natural lube until we switched to going raw. It’s one hell of a journey and now we’re engaged.
>>
>>31205217
>>31205296
This is very reasonable advice. In line with this, being circumcized definitely desensitizes the head of the penis and it does impact sensation that a body feels
>>
>>31205367
>>31204993
Can’t precum get a girl pregnant?
>>
>>31208656
nta but yeah it can. at the same time condoms are so shit to me ( and I'm uncut) that I go soft. I literally prefer fapping to condom sex. I mean it's not even real sex at all. Imagine touching someone with a rubber glove on, but that on the most sensitive part of your body during the most intimate act possible
>>
>>31208683
Yeah condoms suck. I've seldom been able to cum when using one and even when I do the cleanup is annoying. Plus I don't know if I might be allergic or something because my dick begins to get itchy after 10 minutes or so when using one.
>>
>>31204545
Death grip?
>>
>>31209023
>deathgrip
If that was a thing, how come there's never been a study about it?
>>
>>31208656
>>31208991

Maybe if you have some sort of defect.

However, I think it's mostly when you have sex, don't piss and then have sex again, the precum that you didn't piss out will still have sperm in it. I ALWAYS piss after having sex just in case we do a round 2. Plus I just find it uncomfortable to have sperm still leaking out of my dick afterwards.

If I had sperm in my precum, I'd have gotten at least 70 girls pregnant by now.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.