[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Capture.png (512 KB, 729x320)
512 KB
512 KB PNG
class won't stfu about politics. what do?
>>
File: 84166839.jpg (84 KB, 700x492)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>31205872
Heil Hitler! Seriously, as a nazi you will always be the centre of any political discussion, and if you know your stuff (he was right all along, did nothing wrong and is vindicated in the present day), you will own it as long as you can deal with the possibility of assault.
>>
That's kind of the point of college. hearing ideas and articulating ideas. Dont let yourself get swept up by the drama of the talking. Just let people talk and show up and do your homework and show up again.
>>
>>31205872
Start screaming about how Jews control everything
>>
>>31205872
you eviscerate them with logic and facts.
>>
>>31206214
How was Hitler right to kill millions of Jewish people even women and children?
>>
>>31206453
He didn't directly kill them. He put them in camps because his country was at war with them. The US did the exact same thing to Japanese. When Germany started losing the war, conditions in the camps fell. US liberated camps were deemed 'holding camps' while Russia 'liberated' camps were deemed the 'Death camps'. Wonder why? Because Russian soldiers raped and massacred all the jews in the camps they came across.
>>
That's what happens when you are in NYU.
>>
>>31206487
His ideology was still evil and radical.
>>
>>31207432
Sneed
>>
>>31207483
Great rebuttal…
>>
File: proudboi.png (168 KB, 864x1113)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>class won't stfu about politics. what do?
>>
>>31207432
Which was what? What parts of his ideology do you dislike?
I dislike him too, just comparing notes
>>
>>31207616
It's all your bait deserves.
>>
>>31205872
Just start twisting their points.
"I'm pro abortion"
>"me too, its going to be boys or abortions for me and my lady
"We need higher taxes'
>"yes, for single mothers"
"Free palestine/I support israel"
>"they've been killing eachother for thousands of years, this is a benefit for the entire planet"
Etc, etc
>>
>>31206453
>How was Hitler right to kill millions of Jewish people even women and children?
A fable just like they lie about what is happening in Gaza right now. That's what I meant by vindication: yes, the forensic arguments have discredited the stories yet they still persist because it tends to be nerds that pay attention to the details. But now the mask is truly ripped away with the Gaza mass graves and discrediting of rape allegations and ordinary people are starting to wonder what else they have lied about.
>>
>>31208213
Then call them a nazi if they don't want black women to be able to have more abortions.
>>
>>31207661
That he saw jews, gay, roma and people with physical and mental issues as lesser and they should be killed.

I have a brother who has severe autism and he is not bad or a strain to the human race. He is the best most awesome guy ever and anyone who has an ideology fovused om killing him or people like him dkes not have my respect.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.