[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3160.jpg (186 KB, 897x1121)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
I just want to be friends with my gf how should I proceed?
>>
>>31225312
Cry on her shoulder about some meanie at work.
>>
>>31225312
I don't think there's any going back brother
>>
>>31225371
Damn after 1 month of 4x sex everyday kinda over her
>>
>>31225312
show her your tiny orangutan penis
>>
>>31225419
You seem to have pretty Neanderthal tastes. You should only fuck people instead of pretending you are actually dating them until your brain develops more.
>>
>>31225613
I know this will sound weird but I dont really care about sex she likes it more
>>
>>31225685
In any relationship, your first approach to a problem needs to be communicating it. Tell her you are exhausted of sex and want less volume.

Every person is imperfect so you don't just want to reroll relationships when they have problems.
>>
>>31225312
I feel your pain. My gf and I have almost nothing in common and it sucks. I have a lot of hobbies and she barely has any, I tried to introduce her to activities that I like, but it never works because she never wants to try anything new. At this point, our relationship is just like a job.
>>
>>31225312
Being friends with an ex is kind of stupid and will always been uncomfortable/complicated. You might just need to break up and move on.>>31225365
>>
>>31227197
Yeah, dude, it hurts. Finally, we watched a movie that was interesting for me. Also, she was interested at first, and it felt good; finally, something both of us have in common. But then she got disinterested. I don't know, she just wants hugs and sex
>>31227197
I don't know how to break up with her. She is too attached to me, I guess. The only thing I can do is to make her not attracted to me anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.