[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000034060.jpg (99 KB, 1024x1024)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>be me
>have a spider in my room
>mf pretty chill, just sitting on his web just vibing
>i don't bother him, he doesn't bother me
>he leaves the web ocasionally. i like to imagine that he is leaving for ,,work,, (hunting shit) just like me to survive

idk about others but i'd rather have a spider in my house than a nasty Bug crawling and shitting over every sourface and jump scaring me running like a crack head when i turn on the lights. spiders are Nice and cool and they eat other nasty bugs. i named him george.
>>
>>4776013
I do the same, it’s not like humans use the upper corners of rooms anyways
However, I do destroy any Spiders that come onto my bed - those are the rules and I tell it to the spiders so they can’t claim ignorance later
Go catch mosquitos, don’t get in my space, then we can be good roommates
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 530x440)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>
based. we usually name ours Dave.
>>
File: avgn spiders.gif (3.18 MB, 490x360)
3.18 MB
3.18 MB GIF
>>
>>4776096
>>4776013
>we usually name ours Dave.
>i named him george.
>not naming him boris the spider
faggots, the pair of ya
https://youtube.com/watch?v=bvFuUaCe8eY
>>
>>4776056
This is the way to conduct business dealings with animals. If they earn their keep and eat the cocksucker mosquitoes and flies then they’re cool
>>
>>4776013
>Have a False widow that sits in the corner and somtimes catches flies, name it Greg
>Greg makes an egg sack and raises up a brood before eventually getting replaced by one of her offspring; Son of Greg
>Cellar Spider eats Son of Greg and has stolen the web
This sucks
>>
>>4776013
>hot weather so mosquitoes are back
>big garden outside
>only bugs that could deal with it are the ever present cellar spiders
>mfs are too dumb to get any mosquito and are forced to roam around like idiots
>house centipedes occasionally get inside but only kills spiders
>still surrounded by mosquitoes
>still have to kill anything that moves so I don't have to see bugs near my bed
>>
>>4776013
I am pretty sure that spiders that live in these webs are all females. Male ones are roamers always looking for females.
>>
File: IMG_6075.jpg (402 KB, 706x707)
402 KB
402 KB JPG
>>4776013
Cool. They can't harm you, and they're fun to observe.
>>
the spider is the one insect i'm decently chill with. i had one in my garden last year, i tried my best not to mess with him, but my retard cat would eat from the plant that he set his web on, so that would send him, but then he learned to retreat under a leaf and let his web get fucked. he always rebuilt it, that resilient son of a bitch. i hated that stupid ass cat, good for fucking nothing in an apartment where it can't even roam around and have fun, so it bothers me. i had the heart to give it a catnip plant, but the fucking moron loved to fuck with me, so she'd ignore it completely and just eat from my plants, then puke up all the plant on the carpet like the fucking braindead retard she was. i don't hate all cats, it's just super unfortunate the personal circumstances which caused that mess.
>>
anything that enters my house and has more than four legs is getting killed
>>
File: 3281_groups.jpg (44 KB, 350x286)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>4778879
>spider
>insect
>>
I have a ton of jumping spiders at home, they take care of every insect around.
I live near rice paddies and it's mosquitoland outside, but my home is insect free.
There is also a shitton of webs and mantis in my backyard, I guess they help too.
Bless those critters.
>>
>>4776013
motherfucker will pack bond with anything

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.