[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I need theories, how did they get to Lake Baikal?
if the lake was at some point connected to the ocean, why is there no geological evidence?
The lake is 30 million years old, so the seals couldn't be there during it's formation, they hadn't even evolved back then.
>>
>>4776656
You need to consider how much they look like little grey ayylmaos in the water.
You know how sailors saw manatees and went
>PHWOAR THAT'S A SEXY MERMAID, A PARTIALLY HUMAN SEX SYMBOL, YEAH BABY

well ayylmaos have advanced genetic engineering, seals look more like ayys, put two and two together, the greys dropped a population of modified seals off in a remote location to use when they go on a long voyage.

It just makes sense.
>>
>>4776656
I put them there.
>>
>>4777173
For what purpose
>>
>>4777290
It's funny
>>
>>4776656
>lake has outflow river
>river leads to arctic sea
>artic seals swim up the river
>>
>>4776656
>I need theories, how did they get to Lake Baikal?
They swam.
>>
>>4777291
Put some sleeper sharks there next so the lake isn't constantly at carrying capacity.
>>
>>4776656
Maybe people stocked it a long time ago to use them for food. Humans changing the ecosystem is nothing new.
>>
>>4777441
They've been there for millions of years dipfuck dumbshit.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.