[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 97.png (1.13 MB, 1200x900)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>Age 97
>basically how my parents are in their 60s, if not better

How does he do it?
I had one relative that age and he could barely move and he was sober his whole life.
>>
The BBC knows that when he dies, they lose the support of the only people still with them, nature documentary fans. So they keep him alive using the secret medical technology obtained from Jimmy Savile's experiments on children.
>>
>>4780213
I was scared he died for a second. Don't word your post like that asshole.
>>
>>4780213
>How does he do it?

By staying active and still working. This guy's still going to locations for shoots, even if it's just for a few days. I like the mosasaur TV special he did recently. (Attenborough and the Sea Monster)
>>
>>4780222
I think he is ultra immune because he's been around animals so much.
He looks impressive for his age, but I've noticed this with many biologists. They become more robust physically because of their field of work.
>>
>>4780213
buying and applying adrenochrome in bulk
>>
>>4780213
Genes, lifestyle, environment, luck.
>>
>>4780213
you should see william shatner
>>
>>4780213
I'll give you a clue: old men start to look like aging lesbians after a certain point.
>>
>>4780213
he spends a lot of time watching cute pictures of animals and outside moving around.
>>
>>4780213
It’s the results of an active lifestyle and a healthy respect for the world around you
>>
>>4780213
Adrenochrome
>>
File: sbieyrqqp0yz.jpg (97 KB, 1334x750)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>4780213
He was born an old man, getting physically old for him was just a becoming so he suffered less from it
>>
>>4780213
A horse walked out of a lake in deepest Africa and he made a deal with the horse.
>>
>>4780523
wow
>>
>>4780256
this, basically his entire existence allows it
>>
File: hilarity.jpg (60 KB, 720x720)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>4780213>
>>
>>4780213
He never retired even though he easily could. Once you stop working you set like concrete and that kills most people.
>>
>>4781159
I mean as long as you stay active I don’t see why it would
>>
>>4781288
Our fucked up modern hell society impresses on us from childhood that our only purpose is to work to generate capital for the (((wealthy elite))) so when boomers retire they lose their sole reason to exist and expire gracelessly so the next generation can walk over their corpses and generate capital for the (((wealthy elite))) we are trapped in a spiral of human construction that started with the industrial revolution and (((they))) do everything within their power to absolutely ensure we can never ever go back to our "primitive" family based way of life it's all about separation isolation making us efficient undistracted worker drones while the planet burns and dies in the name of your electric cars and smart phones humans were a mistake and this pathetic predatory existence is a sham
>>
>>4781310
all pretty true doe
>>
>>4780364
Cryptic. Is it the spousal abuse or the sex with women?
>>
>>4781288
Thank you for telling us exactly what it was that you meant
>>
>>4781310
based, true, and real
>>
>>4781310
truth hydrogen bomb
>>
By being born with silver spoon in his mouth and his work consisting of talking and looking smart before camera while traveling around the world, likely for taxpayer money too.
While i dare to assume you relative and parents worked their ass off.
>h-he has active lifestyle
Gee, i wonder why say majority of miners aren't still running around looking so good at this age.
>>
>>4780213
Met him back in 2009 at a book signing, super lovely guy and even back then he was super energetic. A lot of his family lived to pretty good ages so it’s probably the genes

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.