[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

When I was a little kid and would go to Cali to visit my extended family finding and collecting these guys was my favorite part.
We don't really have snails this size in AZ.
>>
Monkeys
>>
Wild horses. But they should act like deer and just wander around the woods and come to my back yard sometimes to eat corn, and be very skittish not aggressive.
>>
>>4780456
I’d like to wake up one morning and be greeted with friendly giraffes and elephants that let me ride them and hang out with them
>>
>>4780461
I used to live in a country with monkeys. You really don't fucking want them near you. They're worse than raccoons at getting into shit.
>>4780456
I moved to America from Best Yurp and miss seeing red squirrels and genets.
I used to live in Best Ayzhuh and miss these multicoloured rainbow pigeon things and these black birds with weird double beaks.
Neither were common in residential areas but we lived near the nature reserve (which is why I hate monkeys) so we saw all sorts of neat birds
>>
>>4780869
>They're worse than raccoons
A number of people here like those too weirdly
>>
>>4780456
snapping turtles, gators, alligator gars
>>
File: hedgehog.jpg (375 KB, 1200x800)
375 KB
375 KB JPG
I wish I wasn't so disgusted by snails and slugs. Slimy fat worm things with the foot part of their body slumping into the ground like a puddle. I don't like harvesting a leaf vegetable and feeling something slimy on my skin. Some people say they're cute; I'll try to see them more that way.

To answer the question, hedgehogs or more rabbit species.
>>
File: original.jpg (513 KB, 1172x1758)
513 KB
513 KB JPG
>>4780456
Horseshoe crabs
>>
>>4780456
Lizards. The climate is right (mid-atlantic) but there's not too much good habitat for them that's sunny and rocky. We do have some european lizards in the cities tho
>>
Something that eats any sort of roach in mass
>>
>>4781476
Pretty cool eggs actually
Reminds me of those toys
>>
>>4781530
*en masse
>>
>>4780456
crocodiles

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.