[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fraaaaaaaaagifresh.png (175 KB, 860x806)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
the thing is i live in an apartment so what are some frogs that dont make to much sound dont want to wake my neighbours at 4 in the morning whit a *CRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAK
Any recomendations?
>>
African dwarf, but you can never pet them.
>>
File: bullfrog.jpg (203 KB, 1109x759)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 530x440)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>
>>4780941
Go outside and pick up the first one you see it’ll work out trust me
>>
File: 1712291870403996.jpg (118 KB, 1024x1024)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>4780941
Get a Colorado Toad. If you are kind enough and tickle its neck it will gift you with some precious resin on its back that tastes very nice.
>>
>>4780941
Most captive frogs won't make noise at all. But make sure you do plenty of research, herps can take more work that a lot of people initially think.
>>
What is the smallest frog that you could have as a pet?
>>
>>4781745
Probably a thumbnail dart frog if we're talking terrestrial. But if you include aquatic, I think some African clawed frogs are smaller.
>>
>>4780941
Do you have room for a 55 gallon fish tank? There is also a 75 gallon model with the same footprint but taller. Turn it into a terrarium, proper humidity & light and everything, a bunch of plants. Raise poison arrow frogs. You can keep a dozen or 20 in tanks those size, plus other tropical animals or bugs.

And this: >>4781427
>make sure you do plenty of research

You'll want to plan out what your needs are and make sure everything is in place before you start buying frogs. The living space must be escape proof, the proper temperature & humidity, and you'll need proper, ensured food supply for whatever species you settle on.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.