[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

bros my cat is in heat what the FUCK DO I DO
>>
>>4781788
You posted a picture of a loaf of bread jackass
>>
>>4781800
how about i fuck you instead
>>
>>4781792
that’s a car anon
>>
>>4781788
ok literally unironically how do you get the horse out? only way i can think of is with some sort of crane which is going to take a long while probably. the horse will eventually realize it's stuck, spook the shit out of itself, thrash around and probably get exhausted in the process.
>>
>>4781788
send her away for a while because her screeches will disturb the neighbors
why isnt she spayed anyway
>>
>>4781850
flip the grate upside down
>>
>>4781850
dig around, fill with dirt
>>
Get a tomcat to satisfy her urges
>>
>>4781913
wow… i had no idea…
>>
>>4781788
penis in pussy
>>
File: fixit.jpg (10 KB, 400x279)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>4781788
>>
>>4781788
Firmly press straight down with one finger on the left or right side of the base of her tail. You'll feel the spot between the tail bone and pelvis. Keep pressing until she hisses at you then let go. It should calm her down for an hour or two.
>>
>>4781850
I would probably anesthesize it, slip a harness under / around it, and then lift the grate up - lower the grate a little, and lift the horse out.

Would require tranquilizers, two cranes (honestly a skidloader would work), and a harness.

Or use an oxy torch to cut the grate - far enough from the horse that it doesn't burn it.
>>
>>4781800
/thread
>>
>>4781835
Grow up, it's a donkey
>>
>>4781788
put it in the freezer dumbass
>>
q-tip
>>
>>4781850
if you are two, how hard could this be if you are fit and so is your bro ?
>>
>>4781788
get a crane for it
>>
>>4781788
or you could buy or use a truck with a winch
>>
>>4782061
no.
>>
>>4782949
Why not? What are you even asking for in this thread if you're not willing to provide relief for your horny cat?
>>
You can always use a cotton swab and you know...
There are videos on youtube that show you how it works
>>
>>4783013
The method described here >>4782061 works best, has no weird touching, zero risk of physical harm, and requires zero materials. Everyone scratches their cat at the base of their tail. It's nearly the exact same thing.

There's vids on YT of it as well.
>>
>>4783016
wait so everytime I was scratch my pet at the base I was getting them off??
>>
>>4783095
Sort of, yeah. The base of the tail is an erogenous zone.
>>
>>4781850
Amputate the legs and leave them under the grate for rats and foxes to eat.
>>
>>4783095
Yeah anon you were basically jerking your cat off. How does this make you feel,?
>>
File: 1635546070287.png (239 KB, 676x414)
239 KB
239 KB PNG
>>4781850
Got a story for how a horse got removed from one of those way ass out in the sticks.
So I was camping with my dad. Every time we've camped, we've always kept an extra 6-pack for random visitors. And we did get a dude from the area wandered in to our camp site to shot the shit and pillage our beer (as expected).
So he told us this story about how he works demolition using dynamite to make help clearings for what eventually gets made in to logging roads.
Him and the logging crew were planning out a new path, and they ran in to a horse stuck just like in OP's image. This was a few miles from any road wider then a 4-wheeler. The horse was stuck in one that was placed many decades back. So with no way to bring in equipment to get the horse out, and without knowing who's fucking horse it was, the guy set up a bunch of dynamite around the horse and blew it up for the loggers. He later collected horse meat from the trees to cook later and said it was fucking great, even with the charring from the dynamite. And apparently, since he did the dirty work and stayed quiet about it, he got a under the table cash bonus from the logging company.
Meet some weird fucking people when camping deep out in remote areas. At least they've got fun stories some times.
>>
>>4783665
reminds me of that video where they exploded a dead beached whale and the guts basically covered half the town because they more explosives then an average episode of Mythbusters
>>
>>4781834
>(DEAD)
He said to fuck him?
He's the only guy who cares about your cat here.
>>
>>4781788
Imagine just leaving it there, the stress and depression of not moving mounting as you keep it alive and fat.
God I must be kept away from horses I would torture the shit out of one, fucking ugly creatures. Hate em.
>>
File: IMG_0702.jpg (339 KB, 750x687)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
>>4783665
Fake and gay
>>
>>4785579
My part of the story happened, no clue if the mountain man's story is, probably was just yanking my chain... but who knows.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.