[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: image-33698-800.jpg (58 KB, 800x533)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
/an/ bros. My 9 year old tabby unfortunately got attacked by a juvenile pit. She is limping, after the initial attack she was limp in my arms and panting heavily; something she has never done before. Right now she is laying in my bed and breathing normally, ate a good amount of food, and only growls when I touch her leg. I inspected her and found no punctures or lacerations, but she can't walk on her back leg. What do I do? Vets are retarded expensive. I'm scared. I should mention that I saved her before the kill grip, but I'm worried. Do I let her rest? Do I take her in? I did little PT exercises with her limbs and she didn't wail in pain or anything. What do I do?
>>
>>4782064
Take her in and work out some payment plan with the vet
>>
>>4782064
dont let cats outside
>>
>>4782064
take her to the vet for sure, she could have internal injuries. You could probably seek police/legal action against the pitbull's owners depending on where it happened. If it was their fault, they would have to pay.
>>
>>4782064
Take her to the vet man. You sound quite attached and a dog bite (especially from a pit) can quickly turn bad.
>>
Wtf i love pitbulls now
>>
>>4782090
She was inside, in the basement I rent.
>>
You need to take her to the vet now, they'll let you pay later. And after make some meatballs with xylitol in them for the pitt
>>
>>4782090
>you have to be outside for someone else's dog to attack you
>https://metro.co.uk/2018/04/30/pit-bull-breaks-into-womans-home-then-eats-her-cat-7508866/
lol
>>
>>4782064
Now I ain't friends with c*t-fags but if there's something I hate more than an emasculated little narcissistic critter raiser that's a fucking shit-bull

Pitbull should be legally prosecuted just for existing and their breeders charged

Most people are so idiotic they don't realize the breed is more potentially vicious than other breeds but also less intelligent and has a terrible biteforce

It's just not meant to exist among humans, hope your cat recovers and you get that shit-bull put down
>>
>>4782064
make the shitbull owner pay for the vet bill
>>
>>4782900
I can't until tomorrow, but I will. I fucking hate pit bulls.
>>
>>4782932
>dog owner thinking he's superior to anyone
you're the worst pet owners and a good portion of you are shitbull owners. and that's only the worst of you lot. know your place faggot
>>
>>4782946
shitbulls owners and their "pibbles" are the biggest vermin. have to cross the street every time I see one of you subhuman retards get in my way, probably why you own such a menace in the first place.
>>
>>4782947
The American Pit Bull Terrier is a white man's dog. I wouldn't expect you to understand.

>>4782948
>crossing the road like a woman
Lmao
>>
>>4782130
>>4782158
>>4782900
It is old failed with catjitsu
>no punctures or lacerations
It will survive and die in couple years
>>
>>4782900
Too illegal.
>>
File: IMG_1217.png (787 KB, 1438x1140)
787 KB
787 KB PNG
>>4782926
don’t forget this
total pit death NOW
>>
>>4782953
>The American Pit Bull Terrier is a white man's dog. I wouldn't expect you to understand.
Sounds like someone's trying to die.
>>
>>4782953
You're literally indian
>>
I also own a beautiful dog. You pitbull owners are faggots and need to get laid or something. You aren't tough having a fucking abomination of a breed. Go to war if you want to kill and be killed.
>>
>>4782064
Take it to the vet, stupid
>>
>>4782953
>Lmao
if it were legal, I'd put your dog down as soon as it even looked funny to me
>white man's dog
whatever helps you sleep at night Tyrone
>>
>>4783346
because a leg is bruised? nothing vet can do but ask money
>I did little PT exercises with her limbs and she didn't wail in pain or anything
obviously no broken bones
>>
The longer you wait, the more expensive the bill is going to be
>>
>>4783923
You need to take her to the dr just in case, she could have an infection pitbulls are filthy
>>
>>4782064
Vet.
Now.
Don't delay.
She needs X-rays. Something is seriously wrong with that leg. and maybe something else. If she's growling at all she's in serious pain. It's probably broken, maybe tendons/ligaments torn.

Whoever owns the dog will be paying your bills. get a police report filed immediately.
>>
Based pitbull
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (173 KB, 1060x1756)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
How do you defend yourself against shitbulls bros? Assuming you don't have/can't get a gun

Pic related, the face of one of the many nanny dogs nearby. They tend to be in the hands of fucking women that can't even physically restrain them
>>
>>4784382
Gouge its eyes off and try wrestling it. You won’t come off unscathed.
>>
>>4784383
Is there a safer way? I can't imagine a literal hellhound like this would keep his head still in order for me to do that while it's mauling me. What about breaking its legs to disable it?
>>
>>4784382
>that can't even physically restrain them
that’s a lot of pit owners to be fair, seen some seriously effeminate scrawny string beans walking these things around and pretty much being dragged along by them
>>
>>4784382
can you kill it with a switchblade?
>>
>>4782987
No pathologist will even check for it, its not poison
>>
>>4784389
Gun or knife. They will fuck you up. I watched a cop cam of a shit bull taking 4 shots before it dropped at point blank.
>>
>>4784382
Went on a date, she invited me back. She had to go in first to lock up her bull. I left, ghosted her. I'm trying to find a wife and there's no god dammed way I'm going to have one of those things eating my child. She can fuck the dog for all I care.
>>
>>4784843
based pitmommy destroyer
>>
>>4782064
You take her to the vet retard.
>>
>>4784382
I carry a knife.
>>
>>4784973
Same.
>>
>>4782064
take her to the vet.
poison the shitbull (hotdog with slug pellets inside)
id pay all my money to save my cat, god I fucking hate nigbulls so fucking much
>>
>>4783830
>calls others a nigger when he admits he'd engage in nigger behavior if he could get away with it
???
>>
>>4782953
>the white man's dog!
>posts the official flag of literal race traitors who wanted to splinter their country so they could keep more black people around (due to being too lazy to do any of their own work) and directly ruined the entire nation forever when they killed lincoln before he could repatriate the slaves, sticking the US with a massive population of people who absolutely despise it and everyone in it on a racial basis and will until the end of time

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.