[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: _500.jpg (33 KB, 500x333)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
Is getting a dog a good idea even though I am not home from 9-5 on weekdays?
>>
No.
>>
Maybe you can get an older low energy dog who just needs a safe comfy place to rest
>>
>>4783432
better get a cat instead
>>
would definitely recommend a cat for that
>>
>>4783432
It’s not. You should be aiming for a lower maintenance pet for that.
>>
>>4783432
The fact that you need to ask that question tells me that you are not ready for a dog. Get a cat or a reptile or something instead.
>>
>>4783432
That's perfectly fine for older dogs as long as you walk him in the morning and evenings. Mine is only willing to go on longer walks about once a week since he turned 10.
>>
>dogfags are NEET welfare sponges

It all makes sense now.
>>
>>4783649
Ah yes, great advice, get an old and dying dog that doesn't know you and lock him in your house alone for forty hours a week (plus tip)
>>
>>4783718
>dogfags are based
It all makes sense now.
>>
>>4783432
I wish she would kiss my dick like that
>>
>>4783432
a greyhound that has no separation anxiety maybe
>>
>>4783432
Yes and no. You have to be aware of your limitations.
Take as much time off work as possible when your dog is a puppy, they NEED the guidance that young. Crate training is good btw.
When you return to work, is it possible for you to return home on your lunch break to spend time with the dog? If not, or even if so, it may be a good idea to use a doggy daycare or hire a dog walker.
It IS possible, just expensive and a bit of a pain in the ass, but POSSIBLE. Ignore the cunts who say otherwise.
>>
>>4783866
Remember, the wagecuck who spends as much time as he possibly can outside of work with his dog, and ensures the dog is entertained when he is at work, is a better owner than the NEET who thinks throwing a dog in a yard all day is better just because he's there to watch it run around.
>>
>>4783725
>(plus tip)
jej
>>
>>4783432
what are you doing during your off work waking hours?
>>
File: IMG_4224.jpg (593 KB, 828x1092)
593 KB
593 KB JPG
>>4783866
This is why the smarter choice is getting a cat. I just let the lil nigga do what she wants around my apartment while I'm at work. Way too much work to use a dog sitter or doggy daycare everyday
>>
No, the only people who can get dogs are housewives with busy husbands or people who are physically active, don't need to work for money and have a big house.
>>
It's absolutely fine assuming you're willing to give them a few hours of exercise after work. I get off work like 10 or 11pm but I still walk my dogs 3-4hrs a night when I get home. It would be very difficult to get a puppy and work 9-5 if you live alone.
>>
>>4783866
>>4784266
There's a reason women are attracted to men with dogs and cats have the opposite effect

Do you realize how much of a status symbol one is? It says that if this guy works 9-5 and lives alone, he is a virile fountain of boundless energy, and if he's not, he's rich as fuck and even if he's not, might have connections that do him favors.

That all changes depending on how well tempered the dog is in person, however
>>
>>4784612
Don't do shit just to get women to like you retard. They never will if everything you ever do is for attention, people can tell.
>>
Probably just best to get a cat.
>>
>>4784266
Hitler if he kot
>>
>>4784571
You really walk your dogs 3-4 hours everyday? Seems excessive amd not viable for anyone
>>
>>4784612
sounds like bullshit if a woman likes a guy with dogs it’s because she likes dogs
>>
>>4784612
horseshit. but more importantly
>doing X because foids will love it
lmao
>>
>>4784612
>Guy has outside dogs only
Chad
>Outside dogs are extremely well-trained and serve a purpose like herding or guarding
Gigachad
>Guy has inside dog
Red Flag

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.