[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>cats are actually cleaner than dogs who lick their balls and ass!!
most animals do that, it's how they clean themselves
>uh actually cats are not really clean but you just need to wash your hands every 2 minutes!!!
so you do that?
>uhmmm akshually cats are very clean and you don't need to clean out their litterbox every single time right after they went poopies
but what about their paws who go into their litterbox and then when they walk everywhere
>uhm my heckin cute kitter doesn't climb/play/walk anywhere. he/she is a good kitty and would never do anything bad
>>"mr whiskers! get off the kitchen counter!"
>>"mr whiskers! come give me cuddles!! oooohhh beeeg stretchies!"
you guys are weird
>*visible steam shoots out from ears and nose*
>AAAAAAAA BUT DOGS!!
>THE DOOOOOGGSSSSS!!!!!!
>LALALALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU DOGS DOGS DOGS DOGS DOGS DOGS DOGS DOGS

toxobrains have and will not recover from this one
>>
didn’t read do something better with your life faggot
>>
Cats are animals which means they are dirty and make your house dirtier

You simply have to clean up after them
Cat people deny that they have to, as that would be an admission that cats are not the perfect animal, and all cat people are insufferable midwits
Dog people are either too lazy to or too eager to, because dog people are either 85 iq swarthy manlets that abuse animals to feel like men, or high IQ turbo-autists that make nikola tesla look a little more normal.
>>
>makes another thread seething about cats
get a better hobby
>>
>>4786592
>>4786614
I see you've now resorted to personal attacks instead of deflection, still really sad to see
>>4786603
yes sounds about right
>>
is this the pitfucker who seethes that people don't like shitbulls?
>>
>>4786603
>high IQ turbo-autists that make nikola tesla look a little more normal
too bad that's like 0.1% of them
>>
never seen a cat drool all over the place like most dogs do
>>
>>4786614
How about I make this a thread about seething over animals allegedly being cleaner than others?
>beavers are allegedly cleaner than rats
>have cloacas
>which means they're born by being shat out of their moms
>and they rub stuff from their ass all over themselves
>>
>>4786648
most likely
>>
File: ona5ow02ii3c1.jpg (133 KB, 640x1136)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>4786677
never seen a non-deformed dog drool either (at least not more than cats drool)

it's always the deformed floppy dogs with beady eyes that stink like yeast. normal dogs are fine.
>>
>>4786708
my inlaws have a south african mastiff and that thing drools more than an open tap
>>
>>4786708
>no true Scotsman
if you're talking about dogs then you're talking about dogs. and dogs drool.
>>
>>4786677
Ill take drool over litter crumbs
>>
>>4786538
God I hate dogs. Cats are infinitely better than dogs because they don't bark 10 hours straight when my jackoff neighbor leaves it alone all day.
>>
>>4786737
>YOU MUST ARGUE USING THE SWEEPING CATEGORY BECAUSE THE SPECIFICS MAKE MY PREJUDICE IRRELEVANT!
No, the terms are not defined based on what makes you right. The terms are defined by reality.

If you say dogs drool, and there is a contingent of dogs that do not, then your statement is irrelevant nonsense.
If you say blacks are violent criminals, and there is a contingent of black men that are peaceful academics, then your statement is irrelevant nonsense.
If you say cat people are dirty, but there is a contingent of cat people that actually clean the litterbox, then your statement is irrelevant nonsense.
>>
File: littermat.jpg (532 KB, 1800x1800)
532 KB
532 KB JPG
>>4786741
>>
>>4786746
its like they made it as difficult to clean as possible
>>
>>4786677
Most of the cats I’ve met that get drool everywhere, and didn’t have a medical condition, were hand-raised bottle babies that still like to suckle on stuff as adults. Damp drool spots literally anywhere you tried to sit or sleep.
>>
>>4786748
You dont clean it lmao
>>
Why do redditors constantly have to come here posting about how much they hate cats? Animals are not console wars, dumb redditor.
>>
>>4786778
What do you want to post about?
>>
>>4786538
Can't you stay in your spergout threads instead of making a new one? Or at least be less obvious?
>>
>>4786778
>Cats are not the best animal ever
>U HAET CATS
Lol

Cats are the most overrated, fantasized about animal ever right after the magic super loyal pitbull that will always defend you from danger.
>>
>>4786803
go back mr reddit
>>
>>4786778
PC (Personal Cat) >>>> 3DS (3 Dog Station)
>>
>>4786806
Cope all you want but it's the truth

Cats are not perfect animals They are as dumb, smelly, and useless as your average dog. Exactly equal.

They are highly overrated by fanboys calling them clean animals, saying "a cat thinks, a dog obeys" and writing tldr essays literally calling for the worship of cats, but meanwhile they are just a 8-12lb carnivoran that's basically a house mongoose.
>>
>>4786814
I don't give a shit retard and I never claimed otherwise. now shoot yourself in the mouth
>>
>>4786819
can't you worthless faggots go back to /r/catfree, /r/dogfree, /r/petfree and /r/childfree?
>>
>>4786827
that sure is a whole lotta FREEs, but it pales in comparison to the number of free (You)s they get here
>>
>>4786825
>>4786827
so mad they can't even refute it. all it takes is saying that cats aren't perfect. kek.
>>
>>4786814
I remember my grandparents visiting and being appalled the cat would jump directly on the dining room table straight from the litter box and my mother would defend the cat saying how clean it was and how it groomed itself so there was no need for her to.
>>
>>4786866
I dont eat cat person food for this reason
They all say theyre not like the orher cat people but I know they lie
>>
Can toxo even live on food? Not that it matters, there's other just as bad things thriving in a litter box.
>>
>>4786906
Yes

almost 100% of medically significant cases actually come from food, and it gets there via feral cats (it can't complete its life cycle and start the infectious stage in any other animal). it was never the cat owners, it was the cat "owners", if you have an indoor cat your chances of getting toxo from your cat are near 0.
>>
>If you say lions are dangerous animals that will maul you and there is a (virtually non existent) contingent of ones that won’t then it isn’t true
That’s you. That’s how retarded you are.
>>
>>4787290
seems like your 4Chan is acting up, let me help you :)
>>4786745
>>
>>4786907
Toxofags arguing in defence of toxo is peak comedy
>>
Cleaning litterboxes is for peasants
>>
>>4786833
>debate me bro
>why don't you disagree with me bro? debate me bro
positively subhuman. you're possibly the biggest lolcow on this board now. you'd make lemurfag blush
>>
>>4787364
>a litterbox, but more expensive and difficult to clean
your apartment still reeks bro
>>
>>4786603
>>autists
>>owning the most social animal ever
Autists like reptiles or fish
>>
>>4787367
ive never seen the robotic cat litters before but its ridiculous faggots will get a machine that breaks down and stores shit in itself before getting a large shallow container and clean up every time it uses the restroom as one does a dog with multiple pads laid down. the only times a maintained litter will smell is after they take a shit, but ive had worse smells from people after they do the same. but it goes away after picking it up and disposing of it. you are meant to maintain it also to measure your cats health in stool, as diarrhea is a sign of illness.(duh) outdoorcats are more likely to get worms, parasites, etc from eating wild animals, or can face a UTI and you wont notice theyre struggling to pee or peeing blood because they do their business outside. indoor cats with stimuli and care will be very friendly, socialized and healthy following a proper diet and being allowed to jump and scratch and play with toys.

yes but as an autist (yeah yeah kinda generalizing rn but from speaking to other autists, too so its not just baseless generalizatio) i also like bugs and cattle and birds too. its any complicated animal, most people think cats can be left alone except when they wanna force attention then complain when mittens bites scratchs and freaks out when they wanna hold them.
autistchads keep winning (except low functioning retarded ones they usually hurt animals with a lack of comprehension to boundaries, not sure if retardation or autism specific but its usually with neglect of the child growing up)
>>
>>4787387
>as one does a dog with multiple pads laid down
do dogcucks really?
>>
>>4787364
These pieces of shit accumulate a rancid cement like substance made out of shit, piss, and litter and they smell even worse because the owners think all they have to do is dump the tray...once a week.

There is no way to own a cat without being vile or being a menace to nature. I'm drawing a line. They're just shit "pets" and should be considered a pest animal like feral chickens.

>>4787411
Puppy pads happened when former cat ladies latched on to small dog breeds when they realized cats suck
>>
>>4788243
hey, chickens are way smarter, cleaner, and more affectionate than cats!
>>
>>4788248
Stop the cope please chickens are cool but they are what they are (walking food with tiny brains)
>>
>>4788253
still smarter, cleaner, and more affectionate than cats desu
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-eeNvUEGDk

Your response, litterboys?
>>
>>4787411
>>4788243
I have 3 dogs and theyre obviously not perfect, they have accidents once in a while
Whats crazy to me is when i come home and open the back basement door, if im coming home to an accident the smell is exactly like walking into a cat persons house
Its not an overt shit smell like if you walk into a bathroom right after someone shits its more subtle like stale gas station toilet smell
They usually have accidents upstairs and my basement has its own dank dingy basement smell so its always surprising to me how noticibly and thoroughly the stink permeats the whole house
And it always bums me out because i know that instead of whatever i had planned i now have to spend at least an hour getting rid of the smell, picking it up and stirring dirt around the area is not going to cut it!
I dont know how cat people just live with that smell all the time, i would go mad
>>
>>4788454
The cat smell is a lot more unique, at least if you scoop the box, it's kind of a sour smell closely related to the kind of litter used.

Only pellet litter is immune to this and then your cleaning procedures have to be on point. The box also has to be in a semi-sealed room with a laser-tripped ventilation fan. And the cat must not be afraid of the noise.
>>
>>4788266
As I said, cope.
>>
>>4788470
I dont think its that unique
Just the smell of desiccating shit
Which litter does to varying degrees but its always going to have that smell
I think youre probably right about the outside ventilating extraction though, the only time i wasnt disgusted by indoor cat stink was in an industrial setting where i suppose the hvac could keep up with it
>>
>>4788297
>this is what you sound like, you fucking dipshits
>>
File: 1705314156908150.jpg (805 KB, 4000x3000)
805 KB
805 KB JPG
Hijacking your thread, I just want to show off this cute boy I adopted yesterday. I love him so much.
>>
>>4788724
Very cute cat anon, thank you for sharing him.
>>
>>4788724
>bare mattress
off to a good filthy catfaggot start
>>
File: 1688722466884706.jpg (1.01 MB, 4000x3000)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
>>4788831
Thank you, he's very cuddly.
>>4788869
It was laundry day.
>>
>>4786538
>video of cat playing with another cat
>FUCKING NIGGERS
meds
>>
>>4786708
I've never seen a cat drool. Even when they lick you it's fairly dry. Dogs slobber like crazy and their licks are wet as the ocean.
>>
>>4788997
Husky tongues are dry and they don't drool unless you hold cheese in front of them
>>
>>4789008
>all dogs are huskies
>>
>>4788869
>what are sheet changes
>>4788984
accurate
>>
>>4788942
>>4789038
Clean people have matress covers and dont let animals roll around on unmade beds and clean laundry
Wouldnt expect disgusting cat people to understand
>>
>>4789047
>Clean people have matress covers
Again, schizoid
>what are sheet changes
>>
>>4789146
Something you do with animals out of the room so they dont get your uncovered mattress even dirtier
>>
File: AlbertBabyCat-931918091.jpg (376 KB, 2048x2048)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
They made a litterbox that connects to the toilet. It's over for all you dogs
>>
Didn't even read the OP. I don't know if you're a catfag or dogfag but shut the fuck up already. People can like both animals. Get a better hobby.
>>
>>4789502
Looks nasty and like it probably never works right
>>
>>4789502
My cat already avoids the bathroom because she is terrified of the toilet.
>>
>>4789506
I like how the hose is already yellowed in the promotional material
>>
>>4789506
>>4789532
Read some reviews on amazon. It's worse than you could even imagine.
>>
File: 1697212426260826.png (2.05 MB, 1947x1959)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB PNG
>>
File: 1706917857371253.png (303 KB, 636x382)
303 KB
303 KB PNG
>>4789502
If you're willing to go to this extent, why not just teach your cat/dog/bird to use the toilet? All have been shown to be capable.
>>
>>4787383
This. Dogs are not an autistic person's animal, that would 100% be reptiles (or a cat)
>>
>>4789550
The neuron gap between the german shepherd and golden retriever on the full chart is concerning

Have people been unwittingly breeding dogs for literal mental retardation because "bbbbut obedient = intelligent cuz a smart dog knows where food comes from durrrr"
>>
>>4789673
Wolves have never been measured for neurons, but in problem solving tests they mog dogs so hard it isn't even funny. Also worth noting that the dogs that score higher are all working breeds.
>>
>>4789673
>Have people been unwittingly breeding dogs for literal mental retardation because "bbbbut obedient = intelligent cuz a smart dog knows where food comes from durrrr"
I think it's just the general direction that domesticated animals go in. Any trait that isn't actively selected for (either by natural selection or breeding) will eventually be lost.
>>
>>4789680
Wolves and dogs have an instinctive gap in cooperation/socialization.

Dogs can not RELIABLY learn by watching other canines. They do not form stable packs. They do not form bonded mating pairs.

Although, for what its worth, most "science" done with dogs is done on stressed, poorly socialized beagles and lab mutts. Not exactly excellent examples of the canine race. It would be like determining the limits of humanity through illiterate african goat herders. We know human cognition can totally miss its mark if not properly educated - if not raised by its own species, so I wonder how much of the supposed disability of dogs is actually due to their training (which, often, is teaching them NOT to think) and how they are separated from their mother once weaned and raised by humans
>>
>>4789502
I’m curious how it works but seems like a lot of room for error
>>
>>4789532
Pretty sure that’s just the natural color
>>
>>4789685
>most "science" done with dogs is done on stressed, poorly socialized beagles and lab mutts
The tests I saw were done with border collies.
>>
>>4789686
>Cat knocks out tube
>Bathroom floor is now flooded with liquid shit
>>
>>4789700
You mean the shitty teamwork video "test"?

Yeah I'd say a trained pet sheepdog is within the realm of a dog not raised by other dogs and taught not to think. Most people will shock them hard enough for them to involuntarily collapse if they form a pack without instruction and chase a sheep without a command. Your breed worship biases aside, it's not good science. We can't say we know how smart dogs are if we actively discourage them from showing any initiative and expect them to cooperate with a species they weren't raised by.
>>
>>4789703
Not to mention it's a literal fucking sewer line crudely routed into your toilet bowl

I can see how this device would accumulate an extremely fowl smelling sludge. I have a cat, its lived for over 20 fucking years, and to date the only thing that's easy to keep clean is the standard box. Buy a metal scoop and use it ASAP. Wear gloves when you use it. Wash the fucker out and soak the scoop in bleach as often as you can. Everything else is a problem in search of a solution. A cat is either relatively high maintenance or you're being a little psychopath and shifting your burdens to someone else.

For starters I do not have to pick up my dogs piss
>>
>>4789686
It uses "washable" litter that gets heat treated and reused
According to amazon reviews when it working properly it makes your home smell like fresh baked catshit and tracks around your home worse than regular litter
>>
>>4786538
nice blog faggot
>>
>>4789805
thanks for the bump
>>
>>4789540
The first prototype will always have some kinks to work out

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.