[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 411414717765471.png (301 KB, 591x393)
301 KB
301 KB PNG
>Sprays don't work
>Reflective surfaces don't work
>Moving gizmos don't work
>Gels don't work
>Ultrasounds don't work

Someone tells me how I can rid my balcony of these cunts before I start literally shooting their heads off and tossing their headless corpses on the street as snacks for the neighborhood's cats.
>>
Get one pair to nest there
>>
>>4789462
Get a pet hawk and train it.
>>
>>4789469
>>4789470
The duality of man
>>
File: 1714916622433.jpg (309 KB, 800x800)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
>>
>>4789470
This. A bird of prey will clean these fuckers right up.
>>
>>4789462
Gellet gun, I've been terrorizing the local chipmunks with one.
>>
>>4789462
Pellet gun.
>>
Get a cat
>>
>>4789462
LOL I just caught an episode of King of the Hill about this on YouTube.
If your wife cucking you? You might want to call a female pest exterminator.
>>
>>4790404
… what?
>>
>>4790630
its a bot post
>>
>>4790733
I thought they were more advanced than this lol
>>
>>4790404
lmao I know that episode, she was hot...
>>
>>4789470
What's the up keep costs? Not op
>>
>>4789462
Based pigeons outsmarting homeowner
>>
you kinda fulfill the old grumpy grandpa archetype, who is miserable and hates when kids are having fun outside. you can't control what pigeons do, they submit to instinct, as you submit to anger. they have strong homing instincts, which causes them, when they claim a nesting area, to claim it for life. they also do the same with their partners. it is your choice to be upset at the inherent coding of mother nature herself, things will not change overnight with your newest inspector gadget rat traps, they will only end up frustrating you more at the inefficiency of your approach. i'd ask myself why i'm mad at the pidgeons to begin with, and why i can't forgive them for their faults. they do not operate on a human understanding of the world, you do. they operate within their pidgeon logic, and that is to keep coming back where they consider home.

if you really want to result to violence, it is ultimately up to you, but perhaps before you do, you could attempt to befriend them, as they've been apart of our human heritage since ancient mesopotamia. it's not so hard, it only requires patience, understanding, and most importantly, food. maybe you will then understand why so many people devote their lives to this seemingly simple bird, maybe not. if anything, the wasted effort trying to ward them off isn't serving you, nor them. it's only making you more miserable, angry, and frustrated, which only strengthens your resolve towards violence, but there must be a reason you haven't pulled the trigger yet, anon.
>>
>>4790630
Chicken butt.
>>
>>4791396
based
>>
Gellet gun.
>>
>balcony
people who live in commieblocks arent people
>>
>>4789462
Stop feeding them. Tell others to stop feeding them.
>>
>>4791403
you bastard…
>>
>>4791396
based
>>
>>4789462
close up your balcony with a net or glass
>>
File: birdfren.jpg (140 KB, 1200x800)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>4791396
Unfathomably based
>>
>>4791396
You wrote all this without realizing OP can simply shoot them

Animals are sacred but humans more so, pigeon shit should not bother a person
>>
>>4794089
pigeon shit is a good way to get pneumonia, almost killed me a while back. Fuck these stupid goddamn birds
>>
>>4794146
>pigeon shit is a good way to get pneumonia
How? Just being around it?
>>
>>4789462
Get 5 of them and starve them, wait until one of them learns to eat pidgeon meat. Remove the 4 dead pidgeons and repeat. Do this for a few weeks and then release the cannibal pidgeons and let them breed
>>
>>4794206
Maybe not that easily, but in my case I went to brush a fair amount of droppings off a toolbox with a broom and the aerosolized shit particles must have gotten in a lung and I fell severely ill the next night, took a month to recover. Another guy was in the same area a year before while they were cleaning with a leafblower and same thing, guy almost died but in his case it was histoplasmosis due to interaction with another medication. So honestly yeah I hate these fuckers, if it weren't for the shit they'd probably be cool
>>
File: iron mike.gif (495 KB, 194x172)
495 KB
495 KB GIF
>>4791396
>>
>>4794462
That’s pretty scary. I’ll definitely be more cautious around them I guess. Least you survived
>>
>>4791396
>coo coo

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.