[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: shutterstock_349377080.jpg (157 KB, 1368x912)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
First: I'm bored. Second: I never bothered too much to understand her, lack of means of knowledge... and I forgot this board exists. google and internet give same-y instructions or manuals as if they were fucking robot or something

so, my cat is female. I think she has about 5 years or something, honestly I forgot, she could be a granny for all I know, cause you know, cats aren't you friendly dogs, cats are just "there", you don't even know what breed they are
she is "annoying" in the sense that she isn't moody "get the fuck out of my sight" kind, but she does stuff like randomly meowning, coming at me, on my bed (I use laptop), or the kitchen, outdoors whatever, she rubs her hand against my legs, head, shoulders, hands or whatever she cand, she walk in circles around my, she repeats the rubbing. I pat her, she gives a little "scratching" or hit paw, she also "playfully" bites the second I pat her. how the fuck can I understand her?? she wants me to pet her but she bites me, but she seeks me! I move to the left to the bed and she follows, but I pat her and she gives hits. If I ignore her she bites my hand
she also, when I'm outdoors, meows me from the distance/rooftop, and sometimes she comes at me

why is that? summary: she comes to me, rubs on me, she purrs, walks in circles, follows me, bites me when I pat her, bites me when I ignore her... and I don't know. sometimes I stop to think and feel bad for not paying attention to her as the living being with feelings she is, or for taking off my bedroom through the window, I was also angry at her because months ago she peed on my bed for likely no reason so everytime I saw her on the bed I just grabbed her and threw her off, didn't care she had to understand I was angry. but lately I'm slowly mellowing and letting her be on my bed again (because she is cute, what else)
and she walk around the house. she is a home's cate
how should I treat her?

pd: pic related is not her, but it's a close one. she is thinner
>>
Holy shit I don't care
>>
Didn't read, but she's bored and lonely. Get her a cat friend (male)
>>
She wants to fuck
>>
>>4791650
>>4791651
Likely this, OP

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.