[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1702867676399394.jpg (382 KB, 1920x1280)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
Are there any advantages of getting a female cat or dog over a male one assuming both are neutered / spayed
>>
>>4791704
Not really, not unless you have other animals of the same gender in your home already, intrasex aggression is a thing between bitches.
But otherwise personality doesn't actually vary between genders of cats and dogs. People will have anecdotes but take them with a grain of salt, there's no evidence to support a difference in average temperament or personality of an entire gender of animal.
>>
Bitches make great protection animals, if you encounter aggresive dogs they'll forget about you when they notice your bitch, pussy sells itself
>>
>>4791704
The best dogfighters always used female dogs.
>>
Assuming a cat is sterilized, their personalities are too individualistic for sex to matter
>>
>>4791704
Maybe it’s just my personal experience but female cats are always more skittish/feisty on some level, for dogs I haven’t noticed any difference
>>
>>4791704
>Cats
Females are actually worse. Less sociable. More aggressive. Standard feline shit.
>Dogs
Males are more aggressive, splatter piss on their legs/belly, and are more likely to engage in inappropriate face licking. They also have disgusting dicks that take up 1/2 their abdomen and never stop... extruding, even after being neutered.

>>4791708
The vast majority of bites and fatal maulings involve male dogs. Specifically male pitbulls, german shepherds, and rottweilers, because the males are significantly more aggressive and willing to take that aggression to its logical conclusion.
>>
File: 1713596707391963.jpg (86 KB, 774x797)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>4791792
now where in the world are your eyes focusing on when it comes to dogs you fag what are you gay for dog penis?
>>
>>4791827
Dude it's literally right there on the stomach
At least you can give a female dog proper bull rubs
>>
>>4791827
You cant even give a male a belly rub. Their dick takes up their entire stomach.

My dad’s husky actually has it nearly overlapping the rib cage. It’s absurd. No animal needs this dick position.
>>
>>4791792
>The vast majority of bites and fatal maulings involve male dogs
I didn't know that, but I suppose it makes sense. Do you have a source though?
>>
>>4792015
Google it

Basically all dog bites are intact male german shepherds, pitbulls, and rottweilers.
>>
File: Kelly_Reilly_2013.jpg (60 KB, 566x800)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
I will always have female cats so it doesnt feel gay when i dote on them and kiss and sniff their heads like a retard
>>
>>4792009
Never stopped me
>>
>>4791708
>there's no evidence to support a difference in average temperament or personality of an entire gender of animal.
this is definitely false, sexual dimorphism absolutely does extend to behaviour, why would it not? where did you even get that idea?
however in cats and dogs the differences are pretty mild
>>
>>4792024
gross

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.