[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What does this mean for base(chan) chain
>>
Need to find a coin on base you trust. No meme coins are going to get you anywhere beyond a 1 day pump and dump
>>
risecoin is having their weekly auction on sunday. guaranteed 1.25x-1.5x on entry if you play it right. i've been playing with that and still trying to find any worthwhile incentivized liquidity pairs on base but to no avail.
>>
>>58416648
pretty funny how they claim that its all crypto friendly and great but you cant even withdraw usd, euro, or other fiat on binance, nor can you deposit. You can use p2p but its a hassle due to fees and you could still get scammed. If you withdraw with p2p ive heard of UAE banks asking for proof of funds/blocking transactions, so much for being a crypto friendly country as there are no crypto friendly banks there apart from the offshore ones. Maybe the only thing thats nice is you can directly buy real estate with crypto and of course tax free, but I would rather move to singapore with the low taxes and ease of dealing in crypto, not to mention the fact that it is more western friendly, and not full of jeets
>>
Sydney Sweeney is staring in the new Helia inspired movie. She'll be showing her breasts. 10k rise minimum to see a showing
>>
>>58416674
>>58416674
That's the truth. I had relied on P2P for withdrawals from another fiat into USD and they've only restricted it and made it difficult. I can barely use Binance anymore, and I don't even use the US version. Trash, truly.
>>
Binance is done. The future is decentralized finance, and I hope Base although the definition of centralized finance will drag in liquidity that'll help structure some genuine progress in the scene.
>>
nothing
regulation is meaningless
>>
Brothers don't miss the rise train. Binance is a figment of the past
>>
>>58416703
How do you figure friend?
>>
>>58416674
and by p2p fees I should have said spread or premium, usually 2% or more higher compared to market price
>>
>>58416717
>>58416717
I've been recently spoiled by Coinbase one 0% fees. I know this isn't p2p but... ive been swayed from Binance. Ideally I just use local XMR to get fiat though
>>
If you aren't heliating you're deflating
>>
>>58416648
>Watcher.Guru
Dubai, the land that's being actively attacked with weather machine attacks and floods. boolish!
>>
File: photo_2024-04-18_02-55-30.jpg (126 KB, 1280x1280)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>
>>58416740
elephant pepe and helia sitting in a tree k.i.s.s.i.n.g tehee
>>
>>58416648
I don't know what it means for base chain
but its bullish for DEAU BEAU
>>
>>58416740
>>
File: RISEBITCHES.jpg (193 KB, 1280x1060)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
Rise is looking pretty cool and handsome
>>
>>58416656
Dude kekbaggies is the only real project and the dev is bridging the service to ETH this weekend. It will literally be what CAKE was for the BSC and will become the equivalent of exchange acceptance regarding new meme coins.
>>
I'm riding the rise brothers. Base chain is here to pay for my tuitioj
>>
>>58416648
I'm confused...what does this have anything to do with Coinbase's Base?
>>
>>58416674
and why do you thinkg its not full o jeets? basically cuz the cost of life anon, thats why you need to make a $SUPER bag real quick
>>
>>58417767
You type like a jeet, you surely smell like a jeet. To all fellow board members I suggest we all point and laugh at this man as he's deterring out investments.
>>
>>58417074
Rise bros... I'm cumming at these charts
>>
Look for those who pamp during a dump
>>
>>58418746
rising hnnnngggg
>>
>>58416674
there are other local exchanges which will provide you you an UAE IBAN like bitoasis and rain (from bahrain). with those you were able to on- and off-ramp but I was ALWAYS very annoyed why fucking BINANCE wasn't able to offer this.

I was able though to off-ramp on binance p2p with my EU bank accounts but it's so sketchy to see all those russian and arabic names in Europe.

>t. UAE resident and binance lover.
>>
>>58417735
2 exchanges with own chain.

btw. I just checked and it's still not possible to deposit AED on binance. brb will have to wait another 2-3 years.
>>
>>58419173
>AED
Don't you have like your own exchanges?
>>
File: 82714.jpg (88 KB, 1079x1080)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>58416648
>"WE NEED TO REGULATE A DECENTRALIZE CHAIN!!!!"
what a bunch of disgusting goat-fuckers
i'll keep daytrading with tradingview and accumulating LRDS while i can before the mohammeds comes for us
>>
File: IMG_0617.jpg (80 KB, 720x720)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
It’s halving, 420, and tomorrow is Inferno Auction day. There’s a big Rise giveaway thread somewhere too.

The sun is shining this morning. Helia really has blessed us this day.
>>
>>58419194
nah, that's what I told you. there are local exchanges but they are dodgy af.
>>
File: IMG_20240420_094335_798.jpg (530 KB, 1280x1280)
530 KB
530 KB JPG
>>58417063
A work of art.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.