[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ethtyetd.jpg (55 KB, 736x730)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>SPEND TWELVE HOURS WATCHING THE NEW PAIRS ON SOLANA
>BUY RANDOM SHIT COIN
>RUGS
>BUY ANOTHER RANDOM SHIT COIN
>RUGS
>RUGS
>RUGS
>RUGS
>OVERLOOK THIS ONE RANDOM SHIT COIN FROM THREE HOURS AGO
>MOONS A MILLION PERCENT
>ENTIRE FUCKING DAY WASTED
FUCK ALL THE LOSERS WHO CREATE RUGS ON THIS PIECE OF SHIT CHAIN. FUCK ALL THE LOSERS WHO USE BOTS TO MARK MY TRADES AND TRADE AROUND ME. FUCK SCAMMERS. FUCK THIS GAME. FUCK YOU.
>fed file, case number#0346545756-a
>>
>>58425696
pull a Blackrock, buy hedera shitcoins.
>>
>>58425696
Literally just buy APU and HBAR and wait.
>>
happens the same to me on base.
I refuse to believe that anyone who isn't part of a cabal is winning on sub 1M shitcoins.
>>
>>58425696
Why are you trying to get a quick bag op? Don't you know that what easy comes, easy go? go on blocklords and grind some LRDS, and you see you'll have your bag with time
>>
>>58425696
Literally all you have to do is buy Bitcoin and wait
>>
File: 1694135462137.png (645 KB, 1637x921)
645 KB
645 KB PNG
>>58425696
I've been looking for shitcoins that last more than 3 weeks and the only good thing I have so far is retardio, this is all? we are still in bullmarket ff
>>
File: fb4u.jpg (196 KB, 987x970)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>58425696
Opossum is literally the only non-rug on Sol. This is not advertising - literally just a statement of truth. DYOR janny.
>>
>>58425696
Pro tip: all the people you see bragging about how rich they got from gambling on Solana/Base shitcoins are organized Telegram pajeets shilling to get you to buy their bags.
>>
File: 163219674.jpg (57 KB, 627x661)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>58425696
Well i've tried to tell you before to focus on ETH since the bigger the taxes, the less chance of a rugpull there is. Why do you think axies was hosted there, or orbs now, it's kind of like any self-respecting gem doesn't touch solana unless its a scam isn't it
>>
>>58425696
try the same thing tomorrow or accept your system is retarded and do something different anon.
>>58427204
yeah pretty accurate.
>>
This >>58427204 is semi true but also you probably have no patience, no balls, and maybe an inability to pick a good coin (poor taste). At least 50% of the base memecoins I bought pumped at some point after I bought (sometimes after dumping first) it's timing of the plays that has let me down, I knew SLEPE would go hard but I still fumbled it by selling a 5x but missing a 50x then fomo'ing back in after it dumped/repulsed

Timing anon, timing and intuition
>>
Just buy HEGE, best meme coin right now.
>>
What do you look for when it comes to investing in a new meme token? For example I aped into MEW because it launched with 1m locked liquidity - figured it was a sure bet to be some organized cabal coin. Literally turned 5k into 350k and could've been higher if I wasn't a pussy and sold at the first correction
>>
File: 16231924.jpg (30 KB, 512x512)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>58425696
>17 months of saving
>Ukraine war starts
>Feds gave Ukraine $1.3T of humanitarian aid
>Inflation rises according to Truflation
>Sandniggers starts killing da joosh
>Feds gave Israel billions of humanitarian aid
>Inflation rises

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME
>>
>>58428624
that's awesome. congrats on the big win w mew.
obviously 1000x require a lot of luck. a lot of spotting "good memes" comes later (talking mcap) unless you latch onto someone that's more in the know and influential (both).
anyways, i follow a couple people on twitter and basically buy what they say they're buying. some, like hsaka, aren't necessarily looking at bottom barrel shitcoins, but they pick winners. others dig through gutter lol. i like both.
apu i first saw on here and watched it for a while before buying in. i bought once it proved itself bouncing back from a dip or two.
don't know if anything i said helps answer your question, but it's pretty much the extent of my knowledge.
the one exception is ticker:bitcoin lol. i saw that and laughed and bought a lot and v low mcap.
>>
>>58428637
keep voting for biden lol
>>
>>58428637
Just move out of the US bro
>>
>>58428637
>>17 months of saving
ok waggie
>>
File: 1622859258020.jpg (21 KB, 219x248)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
prevent that KIND OF SHIT USING FUCKING DEXVIEW FOR FUCKS SAKE
>>
>>58428624
Somebody please teach me, how early do I start investing into a shitcoin? I joined a launch telegram group and it's literally just 1500 bots (or even worse, pajeets)
>>
>>58425696
AVOID SOL SHITCOINS. I said what I said. I'd rather farm airdrops by participating in ecosystem activities like the DOP, Brillion or Berachain activities.
>>
File: IMG_0650.jpg (71 KB, 775x676)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
You aren’t buying the right stuff anon.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.