[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: changpangzang.png (421 KB, 576x839)
421 KB
421 KB PNG
SELL EVERYTHING RIGHT FUCKING NOW THIS IS NOT A DRILL

CODE NIGGERSNEED

THIS IS A CODE NIGGERSNEED
>>
>>58426915
He did also publicly headhunt sam.
>>
>>58426915
its pretty crazy how true this turned out to be
>>
>>58426892
everything pumped after this guy got arrested. I hope they do put him in jail.
>>
>>58426966
Monero dumped, and I'm not happy about that at all. Hope he gets away with it
>>
>>58426892
proof the average retard on here has neither reading comprehension or even general cognitive ability.
The PROSECUTORS are seeking 36 months. This doesn't mean hes getting 3 years. All that means is that this is likely the upper limit of what he could possibly get. (Technically the judge can still go higher, but unlikely).
The defense is arguing for probation.
There is no decision until the judge makes one.
And btw he's not the CEO of binance anymore, so this won't have any effect on the operations.

You can literally see it in the chart that nothing happened and youre just retarded.
>>
>>58426966
who's the next crypto villain who needs to go to jail for the market to pump? I hope it's gensler
>>
>binance fud in 2024
lmao sam lost btw
>>
>>58427075
Either Vitalik or Sergey are next.
>>
>>58426892
>36 months
Based. Imagine spending 25 years in the slammer.
>>
only more reason to curbstomp the kikes
>>
File: face.png (159 KB, 350x350)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>mfw all my life savings is on binance
i-its safu right?
>>
>>58426919
Samhyde simply spread his asscheeks and didn't expect anyone to shove a steel beam through his ass. CZ simply did what any normal person would do.
But jews are victimizers like that who never cover their tracks and expect you to get caught so they can then dish out their brand of "Eye for an eye" justice, when the jew is dumb as fuck and started it and deserved it. But for a narcissist like the jew the "Who did it, who started it and ME? there is no me, I am the player character" no such thing.
Sam was begging for it and personally if I was a real mafia I would have stole all his money directly and put the smelliest dirtiest pajeets, arabs, africans to rape his family and his friends' families to get even more money out of them.
Albeit the arabs might have fallen in love with the jews' families and said "Hey you're one of us, Sam & Sam's family, let's fuck the other one in the ass instead cause he's not one of us"
>>
>>58426892
ok just sold all my US treasury bonds
>>
>>58427092
vitalik is built like willem dafoe
>>
File: 1667702159695.png (670 KB, 932x935)
670 KB
670 KB PNG
>>58426892
nah, I just started to hold my new shit yesterday, give me a little more time to empty everything I have in dextools, I want some profits first
>>
File: 1692380145206749.png (140 KB, 533x362)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
>>58426892
NOOOO, NOW I HAVE TO SELL MY SUPER AND MY DOGE BEFORE A FAKE NEWS STORY FUCKS UP MY PORTFOLIO NOOOOOOOO
>>
>>58428594
You would be amazed of how many retards did the wrong move because they saw a fake new like this
>>
>>58428594
Your super will be worthless no matter what, so just get rid of that
>>
>>58427384

this is some strange fan-fiction

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.