[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

XRP won't either. ICP probably neither. Don't fall for stuff with crazy high fully diluted valuations, they only make the insiders rich.

So many biz anons fall for it for years because the schizo theories are fun and suit them well. It's all BS and you're missing out on serious profits.

Charts don't lie.
>>
>>58427131
ICP will
>>
there's so much shit coming down the road for icp it makes my head spin. check out their halving day video if you want a peek into it.
>>
>>58427152
>this.
All of crypto would have to stop to stop Icp. It’s so far ahead 200B marketcap coming. Its a number 3 coin this cycle, number 2 coin next cycle
>>
This is why you buy shitcoins like Alphakek and hope for the best
>>
File: 1710317122321288.jpg (174 KB, 1254x1063)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>58427540
>>58427158
>>58427152
can you explain why icp is so hyped? I swung it a little bit but don't know why it is supposed to be the "new LINK"
>>
>>58427605
Long story short: you can’t beat the tech.
>>
OP here, posting from my phone.
I wanted to add that I absolutely love sucking dick and ICP is the future.
>>
>>58427605
At this point you need to just dyor, I’ve been interested in icp for a few years now and there is really nothing like it. No other chain is close to the capabilities of icp.
>>
>>58427741
>>58427798
You can't even give him a single reason? Faggots lol. I reckon 80% of people who say 'dyor' have done no research. Neither of you deserve to make it.
>>58427605
In lieu of anything from those other gaylords, here's one for you: zero transaction fees
>>
>>58427803
I hold 3k icp with 1k staked for 8 years at an average of 8 dollars, spoonfeeding season ending ages ago, could not care less about informing new fags, seethe.
>>
>>58427605
icp is the cardano of /biz/. it does everything, kills every crypto project, fucks your wife, prevents world war 3, and reverses aging. just gotta wait 2 more weeks!
>>
>>58427813
I don’t mind spreading the word to people who are genuinely curious but let’s be honest, we have all been here jerking each other off about this shit for 3 years and most is the posters here are just bored trolls and not asking questions in good faith. Also the scope of icp is so wide if I list off just a few things I feel like I’m selling it short.
>>
>>58427813
>>58427878
>t. didn't read the whitepaper
>>
>>58427898
>he unironically reads whitepapers
>>
>>58428025
I do - you should too. Inform yourself or somebody else will.
https://internetcomputer.org/whitepaper.pdf
>>
>>58427741
>the tech
the only tech is whatever people are buying the most, nobody gives a shit about tech, look at bitcoin, slow ass expensive piece of shit, cost more to send than the amount you send in small cases
but it's the king because everyone knows it, it is THE crypto
that's why meme coins are great because they are honest, all these utility coins are just meme coins in disguise making their teams rich as fuck
go buy Apu
>>
>>58428192
>look at bitcoin, slow ass expensive piece of shit
Do you have even the faintest idea why it's slow and expensive? Do you have any idea what PoW secures? Bitcoin is king precisely because of 'the tech', you dribbling retard.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.