[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 17070209923922.jpg (59 KB, 600x600)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
Honestly i don't understand. Especially a loud minority and "artists" that just yap the same "argument" over and over without understanding it's evolution or the fact that there's different types of AI that do different things.
Like dude, the one that makes song covers and voices in general IS NOT THE SAME AS THE ONE THAT GENERATES IMAGES
Seriously they'll bitch about anything, even if it's something they know NOTHING about. Recently i made thread about AGRS on twitter and some random loser decided to reply to every single person that commented my post and complain and cry about it like a child on acids. Someone asked this rando if they knew what we were talking about and effectively they didn't, but continued to yap for an hour. I personally didn't participate til i told her to "kys", she blocked me and i got a twitter warning lmao

See what i mean?
>>
>>58428870
because they're fucking losers, also what do you expect from a cesspool like twitter? people with more than 4 braincells? cmon now
>>
File: 1713987706187266.jpg (330 KB, 2048x1505)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
>>58428870
>she
>told her "kys"

Based
>>
>>58428870
>even if it's something they know NOTHING about
they don't even bother to check for sources if someone accuses a big creator of being a pedophile, do you think they have any sort of mental capacity to process math higher than the table of 1?
>>
>>58428870
pretty much yeah, especially artist.
when i talk about TAU and its possible uses with my programmer buddies neither of us feel the need to be a general annoyance or complain unlike THOSE people
>>
>>58428873
>>58428880
Not even kidding, the opinion of these retards mean nothing. Everytime i see some retarded post get a shit ton of likes or see snowflakes telling others to kill themselves over fucking drawings another small part of my soul dies.
>>
>>58428870
People would receive such technological progress differently if we lived in an actually free prosperous society based on sound money, rather than the fragile hyper-statist debt ponzi shitshow timeline we do live in. People were already anxious and afraid. While most don't understand root causes they know things are fucked. With as much technological and economic progress as we do have living standards for all should be way higher and less stressful. Then suddenly they have to worry about AI and robots taking their jerbs.

But artfags are just whiny narcissist communist loser so yeah their seething about AI is particularly funny.
>>
>>58428885
the artist stuff only becomes a problem when retards with no skill get money for it like dude... The dude that made the most money on deviantart last year was a fucking loser making AI ADOPTS, when that shit doesn't even have copyright to begin with legally speaking since it was made with fucking AI so all the retards who bought them are idiots and got scammed and he got away with it and deviantart KEEPS PROMOTING IT ON THEIR SITE and doesn't let you ban words or avoid AI images so there's always the risk of encountering AI art on their site and get ads or have your own work USED as AI feeding material. It fucking sucks.
>>
>>58428881
Your friends are chads, all the programmers i know had a meltdown when chatgpt or other program learned how to code lmfao
>>
>>58428887
I like it because it gives me opportunities to just bulk download good ai generated pron when it leaks and gets uploaded somewhere. I've seen some thats good and they don't have fucked up hands or nothing. Why would I care if some paypig simps pay for it.

Last I checked deviant art does have filters for AI and tags and stuff for it. Sure I imagine some don't honestly label some things which are generated. Are they supposed to be great about hunting down all AI images which are not labeled as such? Sounds costly and futile. Like they should have a bunch of vigilant AI-jannies Just for the sake of appeasing the feelings of smug narcissist artists and their nonsensical self-centered ideals on the subject? It's a losing position for the artfags. Its not that I can't empathize with feeling that way, but its just a futile position. Original cavemen didn't get paid for doodling on the cave wall either, nor did he bash the skull of other ooga boogas who copied his style. He was too honest and humble to presume to own the abstract non-scarce ideas that went into his cave wall doodles.

>AI art on their site and get ads or have your own work USED as AI feeding material.
Artists learn by copying other artists anyways. I don't favor artificial scarcity caused by the special protectionism of IP law. It is cringe and makes the world less prosperous.
>>
File: 1620220519653.gif (730 KB, 267x200)
730 KB
730 KB GIF
>>58428870
it was mostly freelance artists bitching because they're basically gonna lose their job but now the voice actors joined too.
In the next 2 years, you will see musicians and callcenter people start to seethe
>>
File: 1700070509195064.jpg (183 KB, 1024x1024)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>58428870
they are instinctually hostile to anything that threatens their worldview and sense of self-worth. they don't have the curiosity to look directly and perceive these things for what they are. over time blurry and peripheral threats surround them, sets them on a singular straight path like blinders on a horse. could be a righteous path, could be off a cliff, but to them it is what it is.
https://vocaroo.com/1aggaxTy1A5y
>>
>>58428870
Nobody is against AI, only lousy whores and poorfags
In fact, AI changed crypto and it's a vital part of projects like Truflation who uses data learning machines to condense macroeconomic data
>>
>>58428973
I'd oscar her grouch
>>
>>58428870
Because it's gonna take their job.
>>
People fear for their jobs when technological advancement becomes a threat. It's natural. Go to a highway diner filled with truckers and start loudly talking about the bright future of self-driving trucks and one or more will likely sperg out. All these useless writers and artists feel the exact same way about AI
>>
>>58428930
This is correct, it's fear of losing their jobs and/or identity of being an artist. If anybody can be an artist, then what value or status does being one have?
>>
>>58428973
Missouri is trying to pass a law because of these taylor swift ai images
https://www.news-leader.com/story/news/politics/2024/03/06/missouri-taylor-swift-act-seeks-crackdown-on-explicit-deepfakes/72867960007/
>>
>>58430353
>>58430423
kek. not my heckin tswift oh no she's being violated by frogs and puppets. Let's get SCOTUS to put an end to the nightmare.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.