[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0832.jpg (87 KB, 1179x1179)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
Is discussion of bitcoin still allowed on this board?

What do we think of the update to blue? Personally I prefer it to orange, but I accept this change is potentially controversial.
>>
its boomer gambling instrument. it has no usecase, no real demand no technical futures, but do monkeys love to bet on lines
>>
>>58429909
I also think this blue bitcoin is a good upgrade to the boring old orange one
>>
>>58429909
Having a BTC general doesn't make sense because most of the board is shitcoiners and its just going to be filled with drive-by nocoiner seethe like this: >>58429950

If you want to be the one to effort post deboonk every single /r/buttcoiner driveby seethe comment have at it. But your stupid comment about changing the color logo makes you sound sarcastic so I doubt you have an interest.

Generals are primarily for dead-end financial cults like GME and XRP. So its not even desirable to have one.
>>
>>58429968
i heard this new blue bitcoin is way faster and cheaper to use
>>
>>58429982
You mean litecoin? No one's going to use your retarded fork

T. I am satoshi
>>
>>58429984
you cant be satoshi because i am satoshi
>>
>>58429909
If previous Bitcoin logo color alterations be any indication, this is a sign of shitcoincraft. The hashrate that once danced in your eyes now flicker with deceit and treachery. Your very post before me is an affront to Satoshi.
>>
>>58429968
Nah, I’ve held the old orange one since 2016. It’s been relaunched as blue now though. It’s supposed to be faster and is currently much cheaper.
>>
>>58430004
While I have great respect for Satoshi, blue is simply a better colour than orange.

It was the biggest flaw with the old btc imo. I’m glad they’ve delivered this update.
>>
Really brave of Satoshi to move $Bitcoin to base
>>
Good way to let people know they identify with Democrat politics in the USA.
>>
>>58430023
thanks man i knew it had to be done
>>
>>58429909
For me, it's Monero and Kaspa only.
>>
>>58430046
why not add some blue bitcoin to that too?
>>
>>58430008
So, you've been in the game since 2016! If you're not already making gains, it's time to align yourself with those who understand the path forward. DePIN, RWA, and AI are the essential ingredients for success in today's landscape.
>>
>>58430075
I already have green bitcoin
>>
>>58430008
>>58430023
Oh its some retarded shitcoin meme, you gotta be evasive about the fraud of it in every breath I suppose. Naming a coin after Craig Wright would have been funny but not every scam can have a scrap of creativity to it, some will just be straight up boring.

>Sirs we will never ever redeem, we shall be doing the needful every day. Yes madam this is the real bitcoin thank you very much I will be doing accept BTC for it.
>>
>>58430121
why not add a blue one to the collection too? I got the orange green and now the blue one too
>>
>>58429909
Sooo how do you buy the new blue bitcoin? I already own the orange and green one
>>
Holy shit monarch is a retarded dev who has no clue what in the actual fuck he is doing. Tired of supporting other projects so I’m launching my own soon. T dot me/BasedRayquaza
>>
bump
>>
>>
>>58429909
They switched it back to orange already guys. Idk what Satoshi is thinking.
>>
>>58431280
must be a bug its blue on my screen
>>
File: cmc top 5.png (12 KB, 610x409)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>58431284
Oh okay, you were right. It's back to normal now.
>>
>>58431331
yeah there you go now you got it
>>
Blue bitcoin best bitcoin get it on base ticker: $BITCOIN

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.