[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: br2.jpg (1.45 MB, 1680x1008)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB JPG
Does anyone else have financial OCD? I feel like everytime I spend anything I feel bad about it even the tiniest amount like a cup of coffee (to the point that my family and friends have pointed me out about my frugality). Also the thought of people giving me a treat (i.e. buying me stuff) really puts me off because in my mind i feel like im oweing them and that i should repay them one way or another. I recently got a huge paying job and due to expenses and debts i've used 2/3rd of it and that just gives me nightmare, that i'm gonna spend all of it without saving any.

How to get rid of that feeling?
>>
get rich (no need to wagecuck)
>>
>>58429960
how rich are we talking that i don't have to worry about anything anymore? hookers and blow everyday?
>>
>>58429965
i dont know, 10 million?
I would be chilling with 2, 1 million house, 1 million invested on SP500 or something, and withdraw 3% every year.
>>
yes. The more capital I get the more I try to reduce running costs. Which has become pretty much impossible without giving up on basic necessities like shelter or food
>>
>>58429991
I'm seriously considering stealing food, because the probability of getting caught are rather low and can be lowered, and the saved costs should outweigh the costs of getting caught eventually
>>
>>58429995
Based

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.