[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: semi truck.jpg (45 KB, 540x360)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
it is impossible to argue against me that a cdl is the best job a virile based dreamer can have

you have time to observe this gay society, driving can be like a video game, you sit in a chair all day

name a single thing bad about getting a cdl

I probably should have recognized sooner that this was my path in life
>>
yes it's a based job, but it's very sedentary. the hard part is staying healthy.
>>
>>58431162
Never seeing home spending all YOUR FREE TIME in cab
>>
>>58431172
get a local route

I'm a school bus driver and it's pretty lit

I don't know how prevalent otr is but if you're single it really isn't that different than coming home to be alone anyways
>>
>>58431162
I've always wanted to be a long haul trucker. But I've also been scared of being in control of something so massive. Driving a car is already scary enough. Driving is one of the trippiest parts about society, how we're all buzzing around at 50-70 mph.
>>
>>58431203
After two months of OTR driving you'll probably be so comfortable driving you'll get your first speeding ticket.

t. former OTR driver
>>
>>58431171
doesn't the gay sex at the truck stop keep you fit?
>>
>>58431252
any suggestions on companies in the south west us?
>>
>>58431190
local routes pay is shit. even long haul pay is shit.

Post the 40 hour salary and there will be an end to the horror :)
>>
>>58431791
local actually pays bretty good but you need experience and you're gonna be working 10-12 hours a day
>>
>>58431783
As a rookie driver I did a year with Werner Enterprises. It's pretty good as far as mega carriers go. You'll hear a lot of shit about it from seasoned drivers though. I would do that for a year, learn on their equipment and decided what you want to do from that point. One year is long enough to decide what you like and don't like about trucking.
>>
>>58431190
Maybe in states while in EU its literal subhuman monkey work that pays minimum wage after how much driver spends in cab.
>>
>>58431162
The best job that a virile based dreamer can have is being a profitable trader, or crypto trader, imagie doing like 50x of your investment, just by buying SSNC, SOL or ETH
Image knowing wtf is gonna happen with the market by just seeing and understanding the charts, what a fucking chad
>>
>>58431791
school bus drivers don't make a lot in my area, but it's pretty chill and I'm enjoying it so far

it beats standing on a factory floor making 11 an hour
>>
If you're going to OTR drive you need to be comfortable driving on ice. Friend from California pussied out of the job first time he took fresh produce up into Colorado in the winter.
>>
>>58432100
haha, southern and westfags are so coddled, gg
>>
>>58431162
I can’t get a CDL
>the anon with 2 DUI’s
>>
>>58432197
so you're a massive retard, gg

driving drunk is the dumbest thing you can do, I did it once and it was such a terrible redpill, I only had to drive like 3 blocks and I almost wrecked

never again, drinking is shit tier turns you into a retard
>>
>>58431162
The hours are too long and shitty for most to enjoy it. Self driving cars will also eliminate this job
>>
>>58433528
nope ai isn't smart enough for this
>>
reminder

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.