[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3320.png (722 KB, 792x1682)
722 KB
722 KB PNG
Is this the future of Bitcoin?
>>
no, btc will be used as gold, and more scalable cryptos like KAS will be used for transacting small values. we will see what happens to btc when quantumn cryptography becomes a thing. im sure kas will be able to fork. but btc is fucked
>>
>>58456735
You insufferable Kasfags just seem like Nanofags 2.0 you stupid fucking redditors. Why don’t you understand crypto?
>>
File: 1710659752725.jpg (92 KB, 750x1000)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>58456738
u mad?
it was literally made because the first ever employee of coinbase, boss of polychain payed the team over 8 million dollars to make kaspa.
goybase will list it. how can you not see that it's going to be the number one choice for the "next thing". also it's jewish so they will accept it more easily
also with the talk of PoS projects being labeled as securities, it could be a good play
you can still get 1000 KAS for just $130. just wait 10 years bro
>>
File: IMG_5934.jpg (154 KB, 1021x1280)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>58456697
this is the future of $BITCOIN
>>
>>58456750
You think the faggot at CB can change Bitcoin? Just kys…
>>
>>58456771
you are fucking retarded (it's over)
>>
>>58456773
Buy your nano 2.0. No one cares. Midwit.
>>
>>58456697
What's even the point of this stupid ass thing? Having a png of a "money"? WTF
We don't need png's of paper money today, why would we need them tomorrow? You silly basards, Jesus
>>
>>58456894
I think the the idea of it is you can transact off chain and still be able to verify it. Then you could either reuse the physical copy or consolidate it and dispose it.
>>
>>58456894
Cause it means if you wanted you can have a paper version of Bitcoin as a currency. Fact is it still runs as a digital version in the Softnote wallet and moves feelessly, it also is anon. Basically acting like money does today. While paper money seems obsolete it’s yet to be ended in any country on the planet.
>>
>>58456735
shitcoiner can't wrap head around LN and setwit
>>58456697
unlikely that there will ever be the equivalent of BTC notes, redundant since everything is on the ledger, and everything will soon be largely measured in SATs
>>
>>58457348
It’s spelled Segwit. I’m actually friends with one of the LN devs Matt Corolla. Ask him if LN can scale Bitcoin. You don’t know what you are talking about.
>>
>>58456738
It just werks, as opposed to Bitcoin Core
>>
>>58456697

Kaspa is the future of Bitcoin. It's literally more Bitcoin itself than Bitcoin. Just *read* the fucking paper for once and then you will understand
>>
>>58457939
A decade. A decade I’ve listened to you Reddit fags and mouth breathers tell me Bitcoin is going to be replaced by X coin because Muh Bitcoin is old tech. You fucking idiots don’t get Bitcoin. And why it can’t be replaced. Bitcoin is money. Everything is chuckie cheese tokens. You fucking midwits just don’t fucking get it. For one the fucking thing was insta mined which instantlyl means it’s not ever gonna be an ethical currency.

For fucks sake I was dealing with midwits like you back in 2011 with your shit and insta mined bitcoin clones. You fucking redditors thought Rainlicks was actually a good thing and still do a decade later. You are fucking idiots. I can’t say it any plainer.
>>
>>58458478
you're talking to people who leveraged all of their hard assets to buy dog and butt shitcoins. you're wasting your breath.
>>
>>58456894
I think the idea is to have a paper money that is backed by BTC. Which in itself is not a bad idea.
>>
>>58458586
Thing is these are not backed. They ARE BTC. They can be transferred and when you want to put them in your digital wallet you can either scan or enter a id code. Ownership swaps to you. It make btc 100% anon as it doesn’t move the btc on chain just ownership changes hands. Also you don’t need to use in paper form you can move the btc around feelessly within the wallet as you would btc normally. Any time you want to redeem Softnote btc to core btc you can do for a one time fee too. It basically solves Bitcoin’s problems and almost no one has heard of it….yet.
>>
This is a shill thread, looking at these responses you can smell the Jew. This "project" is a piece of shit and 100% unnecessary. Don't fall for this lame ass, weak piece of shit. Nobody has an need or use for something like this. It sucks, and anyone defending it is only doing so because they have either invested in, or work on this piece of dog shit.
>>
File: IMG_3257.jpg (236 KB, 878x1506)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>58459038
You’re dead right. Bitcoin doesn’t need scaling. Plz accept my sincere apologies. Please now return to your fucking meme tokens.
>>
>>58456697
making it something physical would end up killing it and putting it in the same pit as credit cards, or making a couple of coins like my maga meaningless even, a complete butterfly effect
>>
>>58456697
Future of BTC is me buying you mother's services for 5 satoshis.
>>
>>58456738
just enjoy the ride, it will be hilarious when it crashes and the top buyers cope hard.
extremely few people bought in early, i remember how quiet it was about that coin in 2022 and early 2023. they were not accumulating. most of them are top buyers.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.