[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

So LMAO let me get this straight...

>Apu baggies come together to donate to Silent Apu on X, who's also a Link baggie.

>Few days later he sells his entire bag which was a make it stack.

>now community members are harassing him, sending him death threats and asking for the money back

BAHAHAHAAA SORRY APU BAGGIES EVEN COMMUNITY MEMBERS DON'T WANT YOUR PEPE TOKEN IF THEY GET IT FOR FREE BAHAHAHAAAA
>>
>>58705865
does it hurt a lot?
>>
I was gonna donate to him until I noticed his donation wallet was fresh with no history… immediately recognized dude was trying to scam. Nobody would have given him anything if he used his real wallet. The wallet he transferred ETH from in order to sell has like $50k in it. Fkn jeet scammer is what he is.
>>
>>58705865
Who the fuck is so low iq to "donate" his coins to some twitter faggot with a few hundred followers just because he shills your coins? I hold apu but there are really some very low iq people in this community.
>>
>>58706211
that bigger wallet is an exchange wallet. he is 100% a poorfag
>>
That silent apu guy is a total faggot. I asked him on the APU telegram why tons of apu wallets only hold 1 apu. I obviously knew why, someone was trying to inflate holder numbers. This faggot told me "we don't talk about that" and when I pushed the question even more, he started to get butthurt and called me a "soft fudder". He's a pathetic member of the apu community.
>>
The amount of fud Apu gets always gets me fully erected
>>
>>58706260
Either way. Fresh wallet means he wants his on chain activity hidden from potential donors… 100% means he’s a scammer imo.
>>
all this fud is bullish as hell fr
>>
>>58706316
>>58706328
I'm a top 300 holder and still very bullish on APU despite my interaction with the retard.
>>
>>58706222
probably some of the lowest IQ holders I've seen. And I don't even mean the active members. I regularly see people sell tons of their Apu for breakeven or loss buy into a honeypot or a pico top on another coin. Roping Apu holders in as exit liquidity for your coin has to be the best strat ever (see okayeg airdrop). Most of them are lucky biztards who just got their first 5 figures and think they can repeat it by aping random shitters
>>
>>58705865
LMFAO.
LOL.
Apu "people" are something else.
They cant go one week without selling on their "frens", rugging, or backstabbing each other.
>>
"uhm guys can we please stop calling people indian?"
>>
File: IMG_20240703_145054_744.jpg (136 KB, 596x1280)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>"please dont call scammers jeets this is very unfrenly"
LMAO
>>
File: IMG_20240703_145104_351.jpg (138 KB, 596x1280)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
Yup, talking like this will DEFINITELY pump the coin.
Exactly like DoughBough.
Pathetic.
>>
File: IMG_20240703_152318.jpg (69 KB, 933x529)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>"yeah guys so its ok if you call indians pajeet but dont be anti black"
LOL from the mouth of one of the admins themselves.
You have no idea how repulsive you are to normies.
BAHAHAHAHAA
Niggers. Going to 0 lol. No nigger or indian normies are buying these bags.
>>
>>58707975
I can clearly see hes not an admin though you moron
>>
>>58707143
>>58707903
>>58707908
>>58707916
>>58707975
you have to go back
>>
File: 1701138169255659.jpg (69 KB, 720x720)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
You cocksuckers couldn't contain your autism and keep the banter on /biz/ could you. You just had to leak your faggotry onto the normiesphere an jeopardize Tier 1 listing, now I know how other boards feel whenever they tell me to fuck off back to /pol/ it's as if you couldn't contain yourself and had to scream NIGGER at the top of your lungs inside an Applebee's during happy hour. One fucking job.
>>
>>58708194
Dude is on the council anonymously, he used to be in top 50 wallets when marketcap was like 1m. I haven’t looked him up in awhile but he shares alpha from the council regularly.
>>
>>58707975
>he thinks normies use tg or x
Have you ever had physical contact with a woman? This is coming from someone who thinks apu holders are kinda faggots
>>
>>58707975
This is one of the faggots who scammed biz with popo+2 more frog shitcoins lmao
apofags are a bunch of scammers

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.