[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1649021605184.jpg (241 KB, 1080x1350)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
Have you ever had any /cgl/ related dreams? Share!
>>
I have dreams that involve buying or wearing lolita fashion every so often. Last time I dreamt I saw a dream dress (which is fictional, I don't even remember what it looked like) on closet child and I was able to buy it before anyone else got to it. So I woke up happy and feeling accomplished. Then I realized it wasn't real and neither was the dress.
>>
>>10903201
Somebody's brain took dream dress a little too literally
>>
Once I had a dream that a lolita store opened near where I live but when I went it was just normie clothes no matter where I looked.
>>
I've had multiple dreams about finding my HG, I've been looking for it since I was like 17. I've also had dreams about prints that don't exist.
>>
>>10903196
Usually its just being at an anime con but in weird randomly generated dream buildings my brain came up with.
>>
>>10903250
i hate newfags who post random pics with every response.
>>
>>10903250
lol, good one
>>
>>10903258
I had a dream last year where I was wearing a punk lolita outfit with a putumayo top and skirt that didn't exist irl. I spent hours searching through lolibrary, also looking at other brands it might have been but didn't find anything.
>>
I have dreamt several times about getting a parcel and then I open it up and they all have such cute designs. Then I wake up and all of it does not exits in the real world. The designs and everything was completely made up and I am furious about how I can not own this in the real world
>>
I’ve had multiple dreams about finding a massive hoard of angelic pretty at goodwill/thrift stores.
>>
>>10903196
once i dreamed about owning misty sky and trying everything to get rid of it. i've never owned misty sky or anything similar
>>
>>10903403
Did it keep returning after you sold it? Boomerang dress and infinite money glitch?
>>
>>10903435
kek, i wish. no, it never sold. my dreams are always very blurry, and all i remember is repeatedly listing it on LM but having the dress follow me wherever i went. i would look to my right and there misty sky was, always. it was kind of nightmarish desu
>>
>>10903260
i love "oldfags" who feel the need to bitch about literally everything
>>
>>10903437
that does sound like a stressful dream
>>
Sometimes it's stress dreams

>> huge event coming up
>> trying to get ready
>> stuff missing
>> clothes not fitting right
>> parts (necklaces, bracelets, clips) breaking
>> time moving fast
>> miss event
>>
>>10903196
>last night's dream
>brought mom to one of the kalahari's for a colossal con since its a normie party con and shes never seen one before
>this dream one also had outdoor roller coasters
>we can't find much to do and the arcade's power is off so we try to leave
>its a maze and can't find the exits
>wandering though so many different areas and restaurants as the people there keep telling us to stay
>mom starts thinking maybe we should stay, maybe we should work here we don't have to leave
>oh fuck no not like this its a god damn trap
>eventually through the protests I drag her out of the building and she snaps out of it and we start warning people as we get the hell out of there

started as a nice normal con dream but took a fun spooky hotel california twist for a bit
>>
>>10903260
I'll make sure to include pic not related for you next time. Cute hat though right?
>>
I rarely dream, but I've had quite a few about finding a lolita store or thrift store, filled with cheap brand and going on a shopping spree.
>>
I had a dream that was /cgl/ related in a very literal sense last night, I dreamt that someone was spamming /cgl/ with lots of garbage threads.
>>
I once had a nightmare that there was this giant underground bunker or something where this man had all these lolita dresses and the whole room was really pretty with every brand dress you could possibly want... the whole thing was like... white with pink accents, but he kept trying to keep women hostage of something, had me confused for the woman he was trying to keep hostage, and then it ended with getting skull-fucked, there was so much blood, another man was screaming in horror, and I woke up in a horrible sweat. It was terrible.
>>
File: IMG_7186.jpg (112 KB, 480x640)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
Had one today - I was eating some made up version of mochi (looked really good desu) that came with a fortune printed on the wax paper liner, like a fortune cookie. Mine was about wearing clothes with strawberry and flower motifs this spring to boost my luck. To dream me, it seemed like a sign that I'll finally get my hands on a sugar bouquet main piece I've been looking for for so long! Here's to hoping this luck extends to real life as well.
>>
>> be me
>> dreaming
>> wearing new coord
>> at the opening of a new physical lolita store
>> not an ita in sight
>> racks upon racks of pieces that no one's ever seen before
>> cute fem housewares also for sale
>> vintage flower vases, tea sets, Avon ladies, etc.
>> attached cafe/tea shop

I died in my sleep and momentarily went to heaven
>>
>>10908153
good luck anon!

>>10908214
this sounds divine
>>
>>10903196
I have con nightmares. Anything that can go wrong does. Always a few weeks from a con.
Suitcase falls apart at the airport
Plane ticket can’t be located
Lose my debit card when I get to the hotel
Forgot a very important prop/wig
Oversleep an miss my flight
Money is stolen from my account right when I get to the hotel
>>
I have had strange dreams lately. Often felt like combat.
I hate vapid dreams where Im fighting, it feels like a false sleep

Regards to whatever nonsense gets me out of nonsense!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.