[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Taking place April 27th-28th we're just over a month away, are any of you guys planning on going? Anyone returning from last year, or planning on going for their first time this go-around? Cosplay plans? C'mon let's hear 'ya out.
>>
I went last year and had a lot of fun! Bought quite a bit of cool stuff and went in (admittedly a bit shabby) cosplay both days. And I'll be going this year as well. I've been working on a better-looking cosplay for this year, so hopefully it pans out, and I'll be taking a custom Fumo I made as well.
>>
I was the thread OP last year and went as Tenshi eating a corndog. Unfortunately I don't think I'll make it this time but enjoy. Also cheers to the guy who took my card info but never charged for the ticket
>>
>>10905857
>custom Fumo
Pics?

Also I'll be going this year. Last year blew my expectations away. I'm keeping my expectations for this year humble but the setup has seemed standard so far.
>>
I went for just one day last year, better than expected. I’ve been going to cons for a long time, I expected like anime next in its early days with low vendor and guest attendance and not much to see. Definitely small but a lot of fun! I’d recommend it if you’re local
>>
File: IMG_5916 (1).jpg (918 KB, 1512x2005)
918 KB
918 KB JPG
>>10906923
Here's a slightly old pic. I've since removed her hair and have her new hair all ready to be attached, just waiting for a friend to help me this week to attach it (I'm not very good at sewing).
I'm gonna be ultra eagle-eyed with her, I don't wanna be like that guy who lost his maid Nue custom at last year's Touhoufest. She was hard work and I'm real proud of how she's turning out.
>>
File: CirnoDead.jpg (74 KB, 1014x1009)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>10905857
Avoid Chicago, Illinois. Never hold a Touhou festival there.
By the way, I took her out with my Beretta.
>>
I thought of piggybacking this thread since chances are low, but anyone coming to Reitaisai in cosplay? It'd be cool to meet up with other English speaking cosplayers.

>>10905860
Please be careful with your fumo. Last year at Touhoufest a Nue Maid fumo was stolen.
>>
>>10907100
Fall or spring
>>
File: IMG_6210.jpg (3.07 MB, 2853x3754)
3.07 MB
3.07 MB JPG
>>10907021
And she's done!
>>
Thinking about going but im from out of state and have no one to go with...
>>
>>10907100
going to reitaisai right after touhoufest, but not in cosplay since it's also my first time in japan so i'll be traveling around a lot
i do really want to start cosplaying, but circumstances prevent me
>>
>>10909328
I'm also going to Reitaisai after Touhoufest. Maybe we can meet up? I can help out since I been going to nippon for well over a decade.
>>
>>10909485
yeah that'd be awesome. the latest i'll arrive in LA will be real early in the morning on day 0. but i suppose we can meet up any time during 2hufest
>>
>only days away
Well, I guess I'll be seeing whoever here decides to go! I'll be in my lame ZUN cosplay, so feel free to say hi if 'ya want!
>>
I’m going to be on drugs the entire time :)
>>
>>10905857
i'm going for the 2nd year in a row, flying from across the country again. was a lot of fun, looking forward to tomorrow
>>
I wish I could've gone... maybe I'll finally make the third one
>>
Next touhoufest was announced to be June 13th to 15th
>>
Had a great day today, pretty much was dancing the entire time between the djs on the outside stage and then the eurobeat show. Got to hear China gal and Magical girl live, never thought that day would come.
>>
I had a lot of fun today lads. It was nice meeting people from this site IRL. Can’t wait for tomorrow!
>>10912051
Interesting change from April to June. Though that gives me more time to save up for next time, so no complaints from me lol.
>>
What a great day one. Didn't do well in the th 19 tournament, but it was all fun regardless
>>
>>10909559
Been so busy I forgot to post here. Are you in cosplay? I'll be the bawka in the hapi in the game room with the arcades. Hope to meet up!
>>
>>10912092
I think I'm blind, I can't find you. No cosplay, but I got a purple backpack and a renko figure
>>
wish I could've gone, hope you anons had fun.
>>
File: IMG_6519.jpg (3.66 MB, 3024x3266)
3.66 MB
3.66 MB JPG
This weekend was a blast guys! I’m already sad to see it go. It was great meeting you all and here’s hoping I can make it again next year.
>>
Was it just me or was the trumpet player kind of annoying
>>
>>10912241
I felt the same way. Even TAM had to push her away lol
>>
It was a ton of fun.
Super impressed by the quality of the cosplays.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.