[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pikpanty.jpg (304 KB, 960x1280)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
Old thread hit bump limit.

My comm president is having her 40th birthday tomorrow. Wtf, I would have guessed she was like 25, but she has 2 kids who both cosplay Sonic th Headgod chracter
>>
I truly feel that there is no one worth knowing in these types of hobbies. Cosplay, lolita, cons, these are all havens for socially maladjusted losers who turn out to be more bitter and caustic than average ""normalfags"".
On the other hand, engaging in other creative hobbies like art, music, and woodworking has led to meeting so many amazing people, including my current girlfriend.
>>
>>10910764
Go away moid
>>
One of my biggest fantasies is going to an anime convention with a girl and letting her use me as her personal human ATM.

>I will pay for her travel costs
>I will pay for her hotel room
>I will pay for her entry fee
>I will pay for her cosplay if she chooses to dress up
>I will pay for all her meals
>I will pay for anything she wants to buy from the merch booths
>I will perform any additional favors or tasks she desires. Carrying her things, saving her place in long lines, taking pictures of her, etc

The most important part is that even though I will be there with her, I will make sure to keep a respectable distance between us. Close enough that she can call me over to borrow my wallet when she wants to buy something, and give me her bags to carry for her, but far enough away that nobody will look at us and think we are a couple. This way she will be free to flirt with any guys she meets there and get hit on. If I'm lucky, she'll let me wait outside of her hotel room while she hooks up with them.
>>
>dressed up as Miku for Miku Concert
>no one came up to me to say my outfit looked nice
>go up to several cosplayers and compliment them
>"Thanks, your miku outfit is cute too!"
>feels nothin', man, say "thank you" and move on

The only person that took my pic is a mexican girl who took a pic of me and her friend together. that was nice
>>
When I go to cons, I really need to stop focusing on quantity by trying to take pics of so many cosplayers. It makes me miss chances for social opportunities and making friends with people who'd be interested in talking to me.
>>10910760
where's that pic from?
>>10910770
sajj
>>
>>10910764
All of these hobby spaces have wonderful people in them and unfriendly people in them. I do hear about drama in far away communities but I've never personally experienced that in the communities I've been in (cosplay, lolita, art, other creative hobbies). I don't think I got unusually lucky, I think the drama is the exception not the rule.
>>
>>10910776
Anime North
>>
On one hand, I want to cosplay something I'm passionate about because that's the entire point.
On the other hand, I want to cosplay something popular because I experienced the unfathomable dopamine hit of someone asking to take a picture with me and that memory will stay with me for the rest of my life as it is quite possibly the only time anyone I don't already know has been that interested in me.
Conundrum.
>>
>>10910770
When I went to Miku Expo in NYC, I saw a girl at the bar dressed as Miku. It was so cute.
>>
Let the threadly con karaoke posts, commence! I can sweep the floor with 90% of singers on a bad day. I'm now so self-assured, I'm gonna sign up for a contest the next time I see one. Feels good already man
>>
>>10910760
>>10910784
Is it bad that I knew she had to be Canadian because I recognized her underwear as being from La Senza?
>>
File: 1707004204461726.jpg (84 KB, 584x330)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>watching IkeNotMike videos while drinking
>see his AWA experience
>recognize one of the Air Force guys I do work for (I do air base supply) cosplaying Nanami
>almost certain it's him
>want to ask him to confirm since he visits my office constantly but don't want to be creepy/reveal powerlevel
Wat do
>>
>>10911214
Maybe you could put up like a mainstream shonen anime poster in your office? And perhaps just see what happens from there - at least, I think this would be like a more passive / relatively innocuous way of approaching things.

(I just mention shonen in particular since that's mainstream and a relatively "normie" thing now, not like having a Boku no Pico poster or something crazy like that)

Maybe even something like a small anime-related figure or plushie - I guess something more on the inconspicuous side - this would allow him to engage / initiate rather than you (since you mentioned he visits your office a lot - he's bound to see it eventually)
>>
My dream dress is on LM for a great price in perfect condition but the auction’s gonna end at 3 in the morning. God help me
>>
>>10911260
if it's really your dream dress then set an alarm, wake up on time and place your final bid, and then don't complain about the sleep you miss out on.
>>
>>10911263
It is a dream dress but my sleep is heavier than normal due to medication I’m on. I’m gonna set an alarm and try to stay awake anyways.
>>
>>10911269
Set 20 alarms if you need to. Godspeed, nona!!! Share the dress with us after you win it
>>
>>10911283
Stop posting these stupid little stories. No one gives a shit.
>>
>>10911214
Damn. I've been to every con this guy featured sans DragonCon. Maybe I oughta keep an eye out for him at Colossal. But it does raise the question, are there any REALLY successful "convention lifestyle" channels? Cause I've never found any
>>
>>10910808
ime though far fewer people recognize a niche cosplay the people that do are WAY more excited. I mean there's always the fear of the "literally nobody recognized me" nightmare scenario... but people are more likely to react strongly to the only person they've ever seen cosplay a character versus the tenth Yor they've seen that day.
>>
>>10911283
is this real??? m
>>
>>10911345
no, it's a troll posting made up stories.
>>
>>10911332
I think con life people are just tiktokers trying to get a foot up by pandering to anime people
>>
being a lifestyler is hard, i have no normie clothes (work from home) so i have no alternatives. been doing this for a decade. sometimes i don't have the energy to dress up but i hype myself up for it anyway. i just always want to be cute!
>>
>>10911548
Got any comfy cutsew ops?
>>
>>10911548
cutsews, cutsew dresses, room wear.

There's also a lot of lolita adjacent cute comfy casual wear to hang out at home in.
>>
File: hulk.jpg (136 KB, 790x1188)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>10910760
>tfw I tell my wife some vendor was "a Godzilla nerd," and my daughter starts screaming in the middle of the con, "Mom! Dad said the N word! Dad said the N word!"
>>
I'm not either, but I'm asking because I keep seeing this pattern.
I wonder if christian men actually prefer atheist women, woo them under the pretense of atheism, and keep their true beliefs a secret until they want to get rid of the atheist partner guilt-free.
Then they deliberately overact their lunatic tendencies to get their partner to leave them.
If they dated christian women, they would have no premarital or wild sex (well, except that an anonymous survey revealed that many christian men don't see buttsex as sinful), and would have to actually make it work.
They can just lament that their "conversion attempt" failed, and so, are unequally yolked or something, and thus, free to ditch them.
Thoughts?
>>
>>10911672

christian men want a christian women in the streets and an OF woman behind closed doors, but they can’t handle what it takes to be in a relationship with an OF woman and everything that comes with
>>
>still haven't found a dragoncon room
I don't wanna stay offsite, bros...
>>
>>10911672
There's some muslim guys in my college who talked about doing something similar. They're allowed to date non muslim girls as long as they don't marry them. They date and fuck around a lot (hiding their religion, not introducing the gf to their parents) and dump their girlfriends guilt free when it suits them. Their parents are fine with it. If the girl isn't muslim they don't consider it serious anyway. A few of these guys said they were absolutely dreading the moment their parents would force them to marry muslim women, they see it as an end of their life.
>>
>>10911672
>>10911707
Men just lie to sleep with women. It's not any deeper than that.
>>
File: dumsharkjuice.png (427 KB, 566x548)
427 KB
427 KB PNG
>>10910760
Well, my sister officially kicked the big titty girl out of her cosplay crew. I'm really going to miss them.
>>
>>10912262
Was she jealous
>>
>>10912275
Idk, something about how tits girl kept trying to make her cry for fun. It sounded bad. God she's hot though.
>>
>>10911672
Wtf am I reading?

>>10911694
No. Men just want you to only turn your whore on for them and nobody else when you're in a relationship.
>>
I love seeing all the fat whores that bullied me struggle to pay their roach motel rent and getting even fatter while I get skinnier and richer. Seethe and burn, hogs.
>>
>>10911641
>and my daughter starts screaming in the middle of the con, "Mom! Dad said the N word! Dad said the N word!"
cute
>>
>>10912414
How old are they and how are you getting richer?
>>
>>10912317
This hoe cope has been around since forever, replace OF with strippers/sluts/whatever
Hoe sleeps with male hoes forming a hoe circlejerk, and then thinks everyone a hoe or closet hoe but everyone else sees them as a walking red flag
>>10912317
Pretty much
>>
>>10912512
Late 20s early 30s. I’m just autistically good with money.
>>
I'm unironically considering paying a cosplay girl to be my girlfriend for a day. No sex or intimacy but cuddling and hanging together without worries or being judged sounds nice...
>>
I just like seeing women in dresses or skirts. I simply do not like seeing women wear pants. If I could live somewhere where women aren't allowed to wear pants I would move there. I have always been this way. It annoys me when my wife wears pants.
>>
>>10910769
You should be beaten until you no longer are physically capable of posting on the internet.
>>
>>10911694
What is an OF woman behind closed doors? That is an idiosyncratic concept.
>>
>>10912590
Not "idiosyncratic". I mean "paradoxical". I am tired.
>>
>>10911672
idk what this has to do with cosplay but wow what a shocker that religious men are assholes
>>
>>10911291
And out herself on cgl? Nice try, retard
>>
>>10911694
I want to fuck a hot slut.
>>
File: Pensive Assburger.gif (1.73 MB, 235x150)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB GIF
After dwelling on it, I can say, yes, complacence is part of why I'm not enjoying cons as much. Stuff that seems normal today would have been insane when I first started attending, and stuff that seemed insane at the time would be "Eh" at best now. Will that improve my experiences going forward? Dunno. But at least I feel more grateful, and plan to be on the look out for new ways of spicing things up
>>
I need a redheaded weeb gf that is obsessed with Evangelion. Not for cosplay purposes, it's just that I had enough with dating normies.
>>
>>10912317
>No. Men just want you to only turn your whore on for them and nobody else when you're in a relationship.
So men want a faithful, monogamous relationship with lots of sex?
>>
>>10912700
Yes. It's disgusting.
>>
>>10912700
Men want you to be faithful. I don't want to be faithful to you. I'm thinking of your sister, your mom, or your best friends after the 30th time I blow a load in one of your holes. Every time I go out of town I'm getting a hooker or going to a massage parlour. Sorry, just a fact.
>>
>>10912777
and that's why women don't bother
>>
>>10912588
Why do you not discipline your wife?
>>
>>10910770
Anon, I'd do the same thing. I've never been into Miku or any Vokaloid shit, but I know who she is and I've seen tons of cosplays of her online already. So I'd compliment you but not take your picture unless I was taking one out of politeness since you took mine.
>>
>>10911214
Anime and cosplay are practically mainstream now. At least, you're probably not gonna get fired for it anymore. Just ask the guy if he's into anime since you saw someone who looked liked him in a costume. Best workplace of my life was when I finally dropped my shields and let my coworkers know I was a mega anime nerd, turns out several coworkers who didn't seem like the anime type at all were into the same niche series as me.
>>
>>10911338
Even if it used to be a super popular cosplay, if it's rare now you still get that huge nostalgia hit when you see them. I wish I could go to a con just full of 80s and 90s anime cosplayers. I wanna be surrounded by Lains, Shinjis, Spikes and Ranmas.
>>
>>10912588
>If I could live somewhere where women aren't allowed to wear pants I would move there.
Saudi Arabia beckons you
>>
>>10912792
>Lains, Shinjis
popular on tiktok
>Spikes and Ranmas
still oldfag material
>>
File: devito.png (67 KB, 225x204)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>10910760
Thinking about the time my comm was taking selfies in the bathroom, some lady in the stall farted really loud, and the autistic girl told her "Hey! Stop that."
>>
>>10912822
I'm in my 30s, visiting TikTok would end in someone's untimely death. Plus, oh yeah, it's not real life.
>>
File: sotruebestie.jpg (84 KB, 1024x1024)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
An organizer from our con may go to jail.
>>
>>10912976
just stop, no-one thinks these are fun
>>
These kids said they liked my costume at the con I went to.
The character was really obscure, and there's no earthly way they recognized him
>>
>>10913256
They just thought you looked cool
>>
>>10910764
you are the problem. anywhere you go there is at least one person worth knowing, either for their personality, character or simply because they are a good human being. you probably suck in so many ways it'd take years of therapy to unpack so don't even bother replying.
>>
>>10913249
What did they do?
>>
>>10913260
Based and true
>>
>>10911672
I dated a woman for 2 years without any sexual activity due to shared moral convictions, but she left me to follow her career. I guess that makes me the chump. I don't know if I want the alternative, though. C'est la vie.
>>
>>10910764
Yeah, I'm a fucked up freak. Do what you must.
>>
I really, really, really miss being in college and going to the college anime club 2x a week; now I know no one and am alone.
>>
>>10912317
Jokes on you, I want to turn my current gf into a whore for other women and men
>>
>>10913438
OP is absolutely correct , people who have gone to cons for 10+ years know that the environment is toxic and friend groups keep to themselves to avoid drama.

These friends you make in the cosplay scene will sell you out in a moments notice for a crumb of clout
>>
>>10913249
How many people actually cosplay in diapers?
>>
>>10913471
He's only correct about clout chasing cosplayers. The people who don't care about e-fame aren't a problem.
>>
I enjoy subscribing and being part of discords and groups about cosplayers but there's always a thought in the back of my mind that it will never come to anything. I won't make lasting friends and the cosplayers I support will move one day. I plan to meet them and take some photos and that will be a good memory, and I love the cosplay they do. It's just this impending sense that nothing matters and I don't matter that annoys me.
>>
>>10913469
Stop ruining other women, shitcunt.
>>
>>10913683
It’s not ruining if she wants it, retard. Consent is king. Don’t be mad that no one wants your faggot ass.
>>
>Going up to somebody's room to have drinks with them
>mfw there's a guy or three in the corner glued to their gaming laptops not saying a word to anyone
Did you ever see anything so kudaranai?
>>
>>10913722
They sound based
>>
>>10913469
Wha? You're a cuck! A literal cuck!
>>
I wonder how I would go about making a leather jacket for myself.
>>
>>10910760
>tfw my home town anime con died
>like losing an old friend I met 15 years ago and we only see each other once a year
>decide to hang up my cosplaying, I’m getting too old anyway
>new con pops up in the city, not interested
>two cosplay buddies im close with are very interested, both years younger than I
>guess I’m cosplaying again
>make my costume, do my crafts, spend a lot of money getting good materials
>wife wants to join in, but completely separate series
>make her shit too
>see friends this week to talk about the con
>oh we just bought everything
>>
>>10913750
>Work hard to make a cosplay as amazing as I can
>Congoers are impressed
>They keep asking where I bought it from
This hurts me as a craftsman and a poorfag.
>>
File: sweatburr.jpg (34 KB, 480x542)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>10910760
A girl from my comm who's 22 but looks 12 keeps joking that she should start a LonelyHands account and "make bank off pedos." She jokes about it so much, I'm pretty sure it's no longer a joke.
>>
>>10913831
>looks 12
I strongly doubt that unless she has a medical condition. 12yos are all awkward in their proportions and body language. Almost every chick I've seen who claims to look like a child is just a womanlet with an ectomorph body type.
>>
>>10913831
>>10913846
I have a close friend who's 33 but very petite and slender and with a pretty youthful face for her age, and yeah, she can look quite young at first glance and even wears a lot of clothes made for 10-12 year olds (she's broke and they're cheap) but when you really look at her body in detail she's definitely not the same as an actual kid.

Honestly if the girl from you comm wants to do stuff like that it doesn't even have to be targeted at actual pedos, there are a lot of guys who are into petite flat adults and a relatively small number of girls making content for them.
>>
>>10913831
>>10913846
>>10913860
some women get off by pretending to be children and getting "molested" by pedophiles. absolutely sickening. some even buy used japanese clothing from mercari from actual children brands like mezzopiano, etc.
>>
I just hate e-thots in general. "Pedo" or not they have this annoying attitude where it's not their fault that they are taking people's money.
If a normal person sees that a guy can't make rent because he is throwing his money away they would go "Wow buddy stop. Intervention time". When a thot sees that she goes "It's not my fault he is giving me his money". Same with gambling establishments and drug dealers.
Don't get me wrong, the paypigs deserve it all. But bitch, you're supplying the market and even converting underage teens into simps and "pedos" because you're advertising in their spaces. Own up to taking advantage of them.
>>
>>10913901
supply isn't to blame for demand, anon. there's no victim in the scenario you described other than the paypig being a victim of his own bad habits. it's no one's responsibility to look after others.
>>
File: confusedgrills.jpg (26 KB, 239x268)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>10913892
My friend's sister did a Tiktok where her cosplay was bunched up in the crotch, and it was her most viewed by far because of all the femboy accounts drooling over the "hot twink."

I think she needs to embrace this demographic. Sock in the pants for every video, become a femboy icon.
>>
>>10913901
I would guess the majority of guys spending on OF aren't literally bankrupting themselves with spending addiction. Most people have dumb shit they waste money on without destroying their lives for it. You're acting like some thot charging money to show her tits is the same as heroin
>>
I wore a new JSK for the first time today. It was pretty nice, I looked surprisingly good in reflections.
I should get new shoes, because my current ones limit the amount of happiness I can get from wearing lolita with how they make my feet hurt.
But I'm not feeling excitement right now.

I need social interaction. I went out yesterday with some people I know, I should be happy, but I've been longing to meet friends all day, and I want to meet someone tomorrow. But I don't know who to ask, I feel like I have a reason to not ask any of the people I feel it's acceptable to ask. I wish I could meet people whenever I wanted. And I'm thinking about summer, it'll be so bad, even easter was a bad experience and summer will be many times longer, so alone and with nothing to do.
>>
>>10913966
sounds hot, post pic or link
>>
>>10913975
reeeeeeee I want to meet someone but literally, LITERALLY who can I meet
I'm the biggest loser in the world, not having people I can hang out with when I want to
I'm losing my group at university as well
could I at least talk to someone on messages, but the person I've been talking the most to lately I'm supposed to have a limited range of topics with and I shouldn't bother them by talking too much. I wish I could just meet up with them, we only talk when we're forced to be together and we never get anywhere in our conversations before we separate, and I never feel like I get to say everything I want to.

There's also a major holiday next week and I'll probably be all alone, as usual, maybe I'll try to distract myself with anime, as usual. One person in my classes mentioned maybe meeting up though so I got some hope.
>>
>>10913970
Yeah, personally I just have basic $5-15 subs to a few girls and never really go beyond that. I have pretty specific taste and corporate porn where the girls are obviously only doing stuff for a paycheck turns me off, so when I find somebody who fits my taste AND seems to be doing stuff because she's actually into it it's worth a few bucks for an ongoing supply of fap material instead of having to spend ages trying to find something good in the mountain of unappealing stuff I can find for free.
>>
>>10913970
>You're acting like some thot charging money to show her tits is the same as heroin
it can be, depending on the thot and the simp, if both factors match, there you go, full heroine
>>
I guess I'm autistic but I don't understand why people feel lonely when they are alone.
>>
Hey I don't know if this is the right place for this but I need some help.
I'm going to my first major convention soon and I'm worried that I'm going to be embarrassed and cringing the whole time. I went to a small local con once before and that's what it was like.
I don't want to be that way, but ideas like "hiding your power level" have been drilled into me from too early and I can't get rid of them. I know that these conventions are celebrations of my own hobbies, but I can't help but feel some sort of shame when seeing them in real life like that.

Any tips on getting rid of those feelings?
>>
>>10914023
I start the day buzzed and end up smashed. I don't care anymore and can be free to be myself.
>>
>>10914000
>Yeah, personally I just have basic $5-15 subs to a few girls
You're still part of the problem and why foids are so entitled these days with skyhigh standards. I will never understand simp retards like you who can't even rizz up 1 bitch to send him nudes for free.
>>
>>10913975
>>10913980
Extroverts be like "I haven't had social contact in five minutes. I'm meltiiing! What a world...!"
I guess you could watch Murder Drones on youtube and join the threads on /trash/. They're active during american hours. They used to be buzzing with activity all around the clock back on /co/ but the mods are sods and banished it.
What anime are you planning on watching anyway.

>>10914003
It is an instict meant to keep us together because individually we are predator chow. It becomes stronger as you grow up and as the people around you resemble you less and less. You'll come to feel it even if you're an antisocial lone wolf. It'll just take years.
>>
I hate drinking. Why do I keep doing it? I never feel good the next morning but everyone insists we go out. I’ll just sit in my room next time.
>>
>>10914061
Go out with them but don't consume alcohol. Ask for the bartender's tallest glass of milk
>>
>>10910760
looking in the mirror trying on cosplays I've been working on and seeing how ugly I am is doing alot of mental damage and I hate myself
>>
>>10914055
>You'll come to feel it even if you're an antisocial lone wolf
Nah
>>
>>10914070
I know that feel. I exclusively go for masked/helmeted characters so I don't embarrass my girlfriend when we go to cons.
>>
>>10914069
Haha I asked for his finest tap water last night after I got tired of drinking and he got a good chuckle out of it.
>>
>>10914003
once in a blue moon I get a certain burst of loneliness out of nowhere but I enjoy being alone most of the time. I do envy people that are sociable though it looks like they’re having tons of fun.
>>
>>10914054
I can and have, even my female best friend has given me nudes and been effectively naked in front of me before. I just have some stuff I'm into that no girl I've been able to find IRL is into.
>>
>All my acquaintances from 90s anime and convention scene are starting to disappear or die in their 40s.
>Dealers hall/artist alley has almost 60%-80% merch I don't recognize. Hardly anyone carries vintage anime goods.
>Starting to get the age where it's really not fine to go to an anime con alone. I should have a wife and kids by now, or a gf again at least so I don't look like weird old dude at con.

I'm not just getting old, I'm literally watching my era disappear from history. Feels bad man.
>>
>>10914147
>Starting to get the age where it's really not fine to go to an anime con alone. I should have a wife and kids by now, or a gf again at least so I don't look like weird old dude at con.
Stop living your life by other people's made up standards.
>>
>>10914160
Those things became standards for a good reason.
>>
>>10914161
What is that reason?
>>
>>10914163
1. healthy society
2. somebody needs to pay the pensions
>>
>>10914164
Anon never said he was unemployed
>>
>have always done cosplays of no specific named characters, more just outfits that belong to certain settings like a pokemom Team Magma member for example
>friend convinces me to do a duo cosplay of characters from a show
>can't stop comparing myself to the character, even if the cosplay fits my body perfectly I just feel like a horrible representation of who the character is supposed to be and look like
I hate this feeling so much I shouldn't have agreed
>>
>>10914055
>What anime are you planning on watching anyway.
Nothing in particular, I've barely watched any anime in the past year anyway. Maybe it doesn't end up being anime.
I have been wanting to do a real rewatch of Princess Tutu for a while though, I have started a few times in the past but never gotten past the first few episodes. But I have this fantasy of forcing people I know to marathon it with me, it'll never happen though so I should just watch it if I want to. I've been listening a lot to the soundtrack lately, which is nice, and maybe it'd be better to watch it a day that's more quiet so I can enjoy the soundtrack more anyway.

I think I've lost the final few people I was able to sit with at lectures, the few people who were still coming have found different groups to be with, so I got no one left, I'm back to where I began, always being alone.

Not looking forward to summer at all, it'll be so lonely and boring, and I'll lose all motivation for everything, but it probably won't be much better when summer is over either, I lost my lecture people which will remain true, and I'll probably lose three of my favorite people from classes too, when they move or advance to higher levels while I remain.
>>
My family was shitty and malfunctional. My mom got pregnant with my older brother to force my dad into a marriage so she could use him as a meal ticket. Now I just learned that initially they wanted to give my brother away to be raised by a childless aunt and uncle and break up because my dad didn't want to get married and my mother wanted someone richer. Why can't these assholes be at least a bit normal.
>>
>>10914194
What you just described is normal. Normal and boring. Being a kind, good, and supportive partner is and always has been rare. If you don't like that fact, you can get a trusy old tack hammer and smash your skull plate in until you are dead.
>>
>>10914199
nayrt, but I think this is a strange and not common situation. Maybe this is normal in your culture, I don't know.
>>
>>10914208
I'm a white American Christian Republican man and tons of my family and friends have had messy divorces. Very common in my church. Not sure what shit hole brown country you're from.
>>
File: cgl bait.jpg (182 KB, 999x1500)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>10914212
>white American Christian Republican man
>messy divorces
>church
>shit hole brown country

thanks for the bait
>>
>>10914142
Fair enough, but why not pay an escort for it? You get to fuck/cum at least and she's paid to fulfill your fetish.
>>
>>10914231
Escorts are expensive and illegal where I live, and the stuff I'm into doesn't really work with them (exhibitionism, and it's all about the girl having that fetish and getting super turned on leading to amazing sex afterwards), plus I honestly just don't really enjoy having sex with strangers, it's so much better when it's somebody you're comfortable and familiar with and when there's an emotional connection there.
>>
>>10914142
>my female best friend has given me nudes
The anime I watch teaches me that this means she wants to be more than friends
>>
>>10914258
Part of her definitely does, she's even admitted it on a few occasions while really drunk or whatever, but she feels that if we get together it HAS to be a serious LTR and she's going through some shit right now and isn't ready for one. I'm moving away in a couple of months and personally I'd be willing to take her with me and think that getting out of our current shithole would be the best thing for her but she's got a bunch of unresolved shit here that she's determined to settle and is really scared of being in a situation where she's dependent on me and doesn't have a fallback if the relationship goes bad because a similar situation really fucked her over in her last relationship.
>>
At the last con I went to I bought something from the artists alley. I never buy anything from the artists alley, but this artist was so nice and they also offered me a discount.
>>
As soon as a cosplayer starts posting photos with her boyfriend I lose interest in her. It's not like I fantasize about becoming her boyfriend, but it happens on its own. It's worse if she does lewd content, if she does lewd content and as a boyfriend I cannot bring myself to renew my subscription. I guess I see them as cosplayer idols.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.