[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3666.jpg (365 KB, 1569x1044)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
Who’s your fave?
>>
>>10928590
>Img_3666
Hi Martin
>>
>>10928622
Hi person who thinks the standard iPhone naming system indicates that your name is Martin
>>
>>10928632
Nice one Martin
>>
>>10928622
I'm not even an australian, but the thread could have been started by anyone who got the direct files distributed to them. So while it may not the the photographer, it will be whoever got the files from them. still easy to narrow down. good job at social suicide nonnie. you won't be nonnie soon!
>>
>>10928590
[spoiler]Martin is my oshi[/spoiler]
But honestly the whole Aus scene has been gradually stepping it up in concepts, costumes, and music. I mainly follow Citrus plus and their adjacents and former members. Sometimes the vocals can be a bit scuffed but they make up for it in stage presence and energy. The one thing they are not is shy on stage and I love that in an idol group.
>>
>>10928654
Also when you save a photo onto your iPhone, it gets renamed in this format. So it's not whoever Martin is.
>>
>>10928677
Martin must have a shitty reputation
>>
you got greedy Martin
>>
>>10928590
I will never expose my oshi on here because she is mine.
>>
>>10928590
Now that the Babybeard tour is over and Crazy Fantasy have performed a few times, whats the thoughts on Paida, Amuse and Crazy Fantasy?

Also nobody has an oshi cause literally everyone is DD here
>>
>>10928670
Ctrp is always good
>>
>>10928822

Haha no offense but do you even hear how they sing
>>
Why does Bee always end up ruining the groups she’s in? She from Perth. She’s been in a lot of groups such as BerrySweet, CandyHeart, DreamyPop, DefunctLove and every single group she’s in, she claims to have been the victim of…
>>
>>10928825
doesn’t really matter as long as everything else is good

>>10928930
victim of what, anon?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.