[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

did they change the formula or something? it tastes like chemical shit now.
>>
it was always chemical shit. why do you weebs love chemical shit so much?
>>
>>20414022
eating samyang makes you gay, if you did not already know.
>>
>>20414059
>it was always chemical shit
this desu. opie your taste buds merely recovered enough from the last time you had it that now you're exposed to the horrible truth.
>>
>>20414022
It always tasted like chemical shit.

I hate those things, they used to have a different tasty brand of spicy noodles at my asian grocery before those things got trendy.
>>
I think Buldak is just very inconsistent in general.
Maybe it's just more sensitive to change in preparation than other noodles, but I'm pretty sure the product itself is inconsistent.
>>
>>20414022
>oh no why my plastic bug shit taste even more like plastic!
>>
can you tell me how much you pay one pack of this buldak samyang? I always had regular healthy meals but i was heavy on instant noodles as a snack. but at least prepandemic a bowl of this was like 50 cent here in eu with next day prime and all. Since a couple years it's madness I'm not going to pay 1,50-2 to some dropshipper just to get a nice kimchy flovoured snack in a couple weeks maybe.
They make us western nerds pay in gold just so they can subsidize artificially lower prices in Africa to get em hooked on instant noodles
>>
I dunno it always tasted like chemical shit to me. Never understood why so many people love that stuff. The curry one is olay though.
>>
>>20415870
>They make us western nerds pay in gold just so they can subsidize artificially lower prices in Africa to get em hooked on instant noodles
huhhh lmao

>>20414022
I just had one, tasted great to me, a bit over my spicy level though
>>
>>20414022
I noticed that too. Tastes like capsaicin and preservatives.
>>
>>20414022
Your tolerance for capsaicin has grown enough that you can now detect the actual taste
>>
>>20414022
I haven't had ramen or whatever in almost, I'm sure it will taste different to me.
>>
>>20415940
did you really just say my spicy tastes like spicy?
>>
real question, when you guys eat infernal crap like this isn't it just agony when it reaches your intestines? i can enjoy the taste of something ridiculously hot but i have to take it really easy so i'm not in hell a few hours later. are there some people who just don't suffer this consequence?
>>
>>20416077
I used to ve able to eat the spiciest things available and it would affect me at all, but now that i'm older, it goes down fine and with ease, but coming out is really bad.
>>
>>20414022
These are pure garbage, pure spice and no flavor
>>
the sauce always tasted like that OP. in fact, the only thing good about those noodles has always been the texture of the noodles themselves because the sauce is garbage. literally just the taste of capsaicin extract and chemicals and none of the options are any good. I wanted to like them so much

[spoiler]the real trick is to ditch the sauce and use indo-mi powder/sauce on the buldak noodles.[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1713170789758084m.jpg (132 KB, 576x1024)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>20416077
I don't suffer any consequences. Once it's swallowed, I won't feel it anymore. Funny enough (not actually funny), I can feel how something cold to drink flows down the wall of my stomach.
>>20416092
>These are pure garbage, pure spice and no flavor
Yeah, I only ever ate one. No need for more because I'm just as good at ruining my food as those guys are.
>>
>>20416077
Never really had any issue with spicy food.
>>
>>20416077
Maybe I'm used to the spicies I eat, but I never feel bad after it. I think when food is too greasy it causes more pain than spicy food.
I'm sure if someone not used to spicy food and eats it they'd feel sick.
>>
>>20414022
Whats the taste of Hot Chicken?
>>
>>20416077
just eat or drink some dairy with it and you'll be fine
>>
>>20414022
It always taste like chemical shit
That's when you become an adult and learn to poach an egg or even fry one then add a slice or two of american cheese
These things still sell millions because people throw cheese in it
>>
>>20416900
It's hard to have ramen or yakisoba without throwing some chicken or steak in it.
>>
>>20416077
I normally have excellent digestion, but I once went on a 3-day drinking binge where my only solid food was a 6-pack of the spicy carbonara Samyang (which isn't all that hot compared to the crazy ones).
Eventually I shit out about half a gallon of bright orange oil and spent an hour in the bathtub dry-heaving.
It was a fun weekend but probably took a couple of years off my lifespan.
>>
>>20416884
spicy and chicken
>>
>>20414059
Of course it was. Matter is a combination of chemicals. Find me a food that isn't composed of matter.
>>
>>20416900
I typically throw in two eggs, a bunch of green onion, and parsley.
You can also buy packs of plain ramen noodles to use with your own shit, but I can't find any with texture as good as Buldak's. I've taken just their noodles to add to pad kra pao or braised pork shoulder a few times.
>>20416077
I have never once noticed any digestive problems from spicy food or "felt it" at all on the way out. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you people where you have to act like anything with capsaicin or cumin in it goes through you like drain cleaner.
I eat Buldak, I cook with tons of serranos and dried chilis and curry powders and gochujang, I'll eat handfuls of pepperoncinis straight out of the jar, I'll ask for Thai hot at restaurants. It's not genetic either, I am vampire-pale with blue eyes. Are you chronically dehydrated? Do you not eat any fiber? Do homos develop extra nerve endings in their rectums to savor all the cock you take up there?
>>
>>20416077
this only happened to me once when i had some ridiculously hot indian cuisine from an actual indian restaurant

im not a big fan of subcon slop, the food was an enjoyable novelty but the morning after made my ass burn
>>
>>20419017
tell me what made you angry
>>
>>20418044
are you this daft or are you just that much of a point dexter faggot
>>
There's another thread about this shit. What the fuck is it with these pathetic man-children who think that shitty food like this is worth discussing? It's like it's a delicacy, rather than something that a 7 year old can make. Imagine the smell of these subhumans
>>
>>20421625
Cry harder, little girl
Bump
>>
>>20421723
Hey, so, like, these Buldak ramen, let me tell you, it was like a flavor roller coaster, bro! First off, the packaging is, like, totally aesthetic, you know, with all those fiery red colors making me feel like I'm about to conquer Mount Flavor.

Anyway, so I pop these babies into the pot, and the aroma hits me like a spicy tsunami, but hey, I'm all about that adventure, so I dive right in. The noodles are, like, legit fire, man! Spicy levels are off the charts, but hey, I ain't backing down from a challenge, you feel me?

Now, here's where it gets interesting. The heat builds up with each slurp, but there's this subtle sweetness lurking beneath the flames.
>>
>>20416077
>are there some people who just don't suffer this consequence?
yeah, i don't think this has ever happened to me, and i have shit genetics. wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>>20414059
>>20414123
>>20414198
>it was always chemical shit.
This.
>>20414093
They love cream of samyang gai.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.