[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (1.18 MB, 1000x1000)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
i eat an entire share bag of lightly salted tortilla chips and a pot of houmous for lunch basically every day
>>
>>20423447
>an entire pot of homos
can't say I'm surprised bud
>>
>>20423447
>houmous
it's spelled salsa
>>
>>20423453
zing!
>>
I smoke weed and walk around chinatown devouring everything.
>>
>>20423447
I eat cake when you sleep.
>>
Put mayonnaise on French fries.
>>
Wow, shit, I wish I could afford a family bag of those chips a day.
>>
>>20423447
Everyone makes fun of me for deep frying my pizza rolls but it gives it a nice crispier shell and a richer brown color. I immediately place it on napkins though out of the fryer so it's not super oily.
>>
>1300 calorie lunch
nice. i hope you work manual labour OP.
>>
>>20423768
>>20423787
Whale
>>
i ate a jar of nutella just two weeks ago, in a day, with a spoon.
>>
>>20424465
That's literally nothing if you only eat two meals a day which you should be doing anyway.
>>
>>20423447
heavy cream in my coffee, at least a few tablespoons. I judge it by color (desert tan). I was just thinking earlier it has to be at least 150 calories. I've cut way back on the sugar though, only drink maybe 10 oz a day where it would have been a pot or more with twice as much sugar per cup with milk.
The way the fat softens the bitterness is just peak, can't have it any other way now
>>
>>20424471
I use to do this with peanut butter but it messes up my stomach and I dont know how to fix that
I just want a cheap no cooking required way to get protein and fat in me to feel full
>>
>>20423447
I'll order and eat upwards of 8000 calories of fast food and top it off with a 2000 calorie milkshake and a few cans of beer.
I can eat a four pack of sweet rolls and a full cake in a single day.
I make /fit/ards and ketolards seethe with my mere presence.
>>
>>20425084
>2600 calories a day
Blud really fell for the FDA propaganda :skull:
>>
i used to mix maple syrup into this stuff and drink it, but the butter that forms at the top of the bottle kept turning stinky so i stopped buying it
>>
>>20425151
How much do you weigh anon chan?
>>
I like dessert
>>
>>20425120
Every tbsp is 50cals. I use it too, daily, but I limit it to 1tbsp
>>
File: Doritos_Guacamole.jpg (331 KB, 1024x768)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
>>20423447
A bag of gucamole doritlos, I was telling myself only this one. then a day later the bags was empty and my shit was green.
>>
>>20423447
I drink 4-5 sodas a day
>>
>>20423447
Ranch dressing on pizza. Not in a separate bowl on the side that I dip it in, I literally pour it directly onto the slice.
>>
>>20423903
Do you have a scale? Would be interesting to do an estimate of how much oil is absorbed (after napkin application)

>>20425151
>I can eat a four pack of sweet rolls and a full cake in a single day.
How big of a cake are we talking about?

>>20426579
Holy moly how much would get drunk a day?

As for me I used to binge whenever I got back from a social event (the full cheat day experience), but I try not to do that anymore.
>>
snack after dinner was a tortilla with bologna cheese and mayo

my lunch today was 25 pizza rolls

I eat fast food at least twice a week
min max my spending / calorie ratio. a taco bell craving box + bean and rice burrito is 7-8 bucks and over 1300 calories
>>
>>20423447
>dipping tortillas into hummus instead of slop cream yummy flavor
You my man are a genius, lets go to walmart
>>
>>20423820
I spend £192 a year on Krave
>>
I'll wake up and for breakfast have 4 eggs on tortilla's, 4 loaded baked potatoes, 2 sleaves of either pringles or bags of goldfish, and 2 cans of chunky soup. Then be hungry again a couple hours later.
I eat like this all day long it's expensive and i'm super skinny too. Probably thyroid problem or something.
>>
>>20423447
Saturdays I'll go get brunch, slam those +9% tall boys all day, have a couple dinners, go to Wawa and top it off with more tall boys, a meatball sub, and a 1lb bag of those Dots pretzels.
>>
>>20423447
I grate parmesan over my frozen pizzas after cooking. I also put butter in my cup noodles.
>>
>>20426590
:)
>>20427355
A regular cake? I don't measure it. It's premade from the grocery store.
>>
>>20425167
I didn't fall for shit, raw calories aren't how the human body works, just like how a car's mileage isn't a constant.
>>
>>20425128
Peanut butter is too dry to eat much of it like that. Just drinking something with it won't help enough. You have to mix the peanut butter with some kind of liquid, and ideally heat it up to let it absorb even more liquid.

Cheese or Greek yogurt are good choices, but a little more expensive.
>>
>>20423447
I do this on occasion
>>
>>20428438
Give me a fucking number you sexy fat little bastard.
How much do you weigh
>>
>>20427862
I don't think you're telling the truth. That's like 4 full course meals plus some snacks, all in the course of a few hours. You can't eat like that every day and not be a 300 pound land whale.
>>
>>20423447
What kind of houmous is good with this?
>>
>>20423447
i cook scrambled eggs in 3 full Tbsp of butter
>>
>>20428722
avocado hummus

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.