[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4478.jpg (234 KB, 989x749)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
I shredded lettuce for tacos. Admire my skills.
>>
>>20428941
Kek based shredded lettuce ribbon knower
>>
>>20428941
>moulds in an hour
nothing personel kid
>>
>>20428941
Why should basic knife skills be praiseworthy on a cooking forum? This is why boomers failed as parents. Millenials want a gold star for every little thing or they'll start making ironic suicide memes.
>>
>>20429578
Let's see you do better, Marco Pierre Whine
>>
I'm GenX. When I was age seven, I had to shred taco lettuce or else I didn't eat. Taco lettuce. We did this innawoods with blades we had chipped from flint personally. Much superior to what OP depicts here. And we were only playing at "muh subway sandwiches." We hacked another kid's limbs in order to make "tuna" and he was okay with this.

Skills? Hah!
>>
Atta boy! *slaps your ass*
>>
>>20429651
>criticize a feature film?
>heh, let's see your movie
>>
>>20428941
this may be crazy but I take my entire shredded lettuce pile and put it in a mixing bowl of cold water, add some vinegar and salt, drain most of the water, then add a bit of peanut oil and ground pepper and mix it up. It really enhances the lettuce for sandwiches or tacos.

I dont really like the flavor of the raw lettuce and I can never get the images of mexicans lying around shitting in lettuce dumptrucks out of my head, or of the fields of lettuce with shitty toilet paper being discarded right where the mexicans decided to shit in the fields. So the more thorough rinse of the lettuce makes me feel at ease.
>>
>>20430757
i lived in mexican lettuce shit bliss until this moment
>>
>>20428941
tfw you want to give OP shit for making a banal and useless post but realize that even his awful knife skills are superior to your own

I couldn't cut consistent strips if my mother's life depended on it.
>>
File: smog_monster.jpg (10 KB, 287x176)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>20428941
That kind of looks like the Smog monster from one of those old Godzilla movies.
>>
>>20429995
>cutting lettuce ribbon is as simple as making a feature film
>>
After that other lettuce thread I couldn't resist demolishing a lettuce.
>>
>>20432163
Look at it this way, it could be cabbage or beets, or both.
>>
>>20432092
This guy gets it
>>
>>20432092
You can learn

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.