[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: comfy food reviewer.png (515 KB, 748x539)
515 KB
515 KB PNG
Comfy YouTube food channel. Fat boomer goes around to restaurants in the Louisville, Kentucky area.
Inb4 buy an ad, faggot. My only issue with him is that "everything at every restaurant is great".
Of course not everything at every restaurant is great.
Anyway, good American country cooking content. Also lots of other cuisines on his channel from a fat guy who enjoys his food.
>>
Thanks, 3 eps in and I'm loving it.
Today OP was not a faggot.
>>
second time you’ve posted this faggot, there’s no way this isn’t you, kill yourself
>>
>>20430385
Thank you I subscribed.
>>
>>20430571
I love it too, good guy enjoying good food

>>20431374
I thought I might have posted him before but couldn't remember
Drunk posting
I guarantee that guy has no idea what 4chan is

>>20431733
You're welcome
I had assumed this thread was totally ignored
>>
>>20430385
>everything at every restaurant is great
That's your only issue with him? Seems like an absolutely retarded thing for a food reviewer to say. I've already disregarded him (and you) for that.
>>
File: file.png (265 KB, 1090x520)
265 KB
265 KB PNG
>>20431746
>I guarantee that guy has no idea what 4chan is
you have posted this thread with almost the exact same phrasing twice
you are a pathetic loser faggot advertising your shitty youtube channel
thread was about to be archived and you bumped it >>20431733
kill yourself
>>
File: mRjjU9MESomzkWjnY5Rs_w.png (1.58 MB, 1024x1024)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
>>20431759
I've disregarded you because of your brown skin and ESL heritage

>>20431779
I literally explained that it was drunk posting and I didn't remember posting the channel before
And then you go out of your way to find the prior post
Of all the schizo's on 4chan you might be the worst
>>
>>20431807
>s-schizo!
lmao
>>
That Goodall Country Kitchen guy is a completely cucked BLM supporter. He’s very dishonest with his reviews. He doesn’t criticize restaurants owned by BIPOCs and AAPIs the same way he does to restaurants owned by people have no BIPOC or AAPI heritage.
>>
>>20432156
He worked as high school security at a school with probably a bunch of coloreds. He can't go on YouTube and trash blacks.
Also I've never seen him criticize any restaurant which is my only issue with him.
>>
>>20430385
He's Gen X, not boomer.
>>
File: 06-46-10.png (485 KB, 505x367)
485 KB
485 KB PNG
>>20430385
include him in your suicide note

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.