[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (181 KB, 1280x720)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
I've always kinda been intrigued by /deen/z but i can now say with full confidence after discovering Canned Fish Files that I am a 100% /deen/z marine now. Every costco trip I pick up 1-2 cases of the Season Brand Sardines and sometimes the Wild Pacific cans as well.

I've been reading that some brands contain way more microplastics than others, so I try to avoid those, and definitely stay away from soybean oil. That being said, how many cans of /deen/z can I eat? Is one a day too much?

Whats your favorite?
>>
Its just canned fish.
>>
File: 1650217750277.gif (1.67 MB, 200x250)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB GIF
>>20432006
I was shocked when I found out there were "sardines youtubers." Lots of people need to be sent to the gulag
>>
I've been eating dines since day 1, but that's because I grew up white trash and dad ate them. Funny people making out like they're some culinary delight lol. It's canned fish. It borders on catfood.
>>
>>20432357
>but that's because I grew up white trash and dad ate them
same kek
>>
Omega-3 bros.... we're home
>>
>>20432041
No, it's dem DEENZ.
Get it right you fucking foreigner!
>>
https://voca.ro/1mhqMQLrZJOo
>>
>>20432469
This is the /ck/ anthem and if you're not singing it before your first /ck/ visit of the day you're doing /ck/ wrong.
>>
>>20432550
It doesn't pop up much anymore, only when I (or someone else) comes up to reupload it to vocaroo when a deenz thread pops up. Don't act like an elitist faggot
>>
>>20432006
That guy only eats enough deenz to maintain his YT channel, imagine him as a salesman/stockholder in The Stuff
>>
File: greatbait.png (1007 KB, 1080x1828)
1007 KB
1007 KB PNG
>>20432006
Fisherman here. Sardines are undersized herring. We call them baitfish, because we use them as bait to catch bigger fish. The idea of eating a bunch of baitfish is ridiculous to me. Only in extreme survival situations when no other fish were able to be caught, would I consider eating the bait.
And they're not even filleted, you just eat the whole thing? Like Gollum?
I think sardines manufacturers are trolling you. They can't believe you fell for it.
"He's eating the bait! Lol, that's disgusting, what a moron"
Don't eat the bait anon.
Catch a bigger fish.
Sardines are catfood
>>
>>20433166
I can sense your high mercury intake just from your writing style.
>>
File: japhapachangescatbox.png (86 KB, 269x241)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>>20432006
can I get a link to the one with this thumbnail, also check picture
>>
>>20433332
THIS FAG DON'T EVEN SCOOP LITTER BOXES
>>
>>20432006
>That being said, how many cans of /deen/z can I eat? Is one a day too much?
Anecdotal but I’ve probably eaten a couple thousand tins (mostly the Season from Costco) in the last 4 years and my health is great.
>>
eating canned fish is not a personality.
>>
File: ad1xjokfs8e71.jpg (33 KB, 446x610)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>20433166
bioaccumulated PCBs and PFAS effluent YUM YUM
>>
File: histoire-3.jpg (33 KB, 350x233)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>20433166
Say it to my face in Concarneau, not online and see what happens.
>>
>>20432006
when he made a patreon for his CANNED FISH EATING VIDEOS i blocked him on youtube
>>
>>20432838
Yeah I was pretty disappointed when I bought a bunch, the texture and presentation is nasty and the fish taste overpowers everything else you eat it with, this dude tricks redditors into making canned fish into a core part of their personality and makes 6 figures in ad revenue while doing it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.