[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>This made Redditors shit and piss their pants in rage
>>
>>20434008
To take without asking is to be a nigger, just as to refuse to share when asked is to be a kike. Be white.
>>
File: 1713857134187590.gif (259 KB, 270x200)
259 KB
259 KB GIF
redditors are the most passive aggressive cuckolds in the world. they would rather post minor inconveniences online than do anything about them in real life. there is so much "look at what my wife did isn't this frustrating?" and its a picture of dishes being put in the dishwasher "wrong"
>>
>>20434013
Also people proved the guy was just lying for engagement
>>
File: 1686580647518.jpg (884 KB, 3463x3137)
884 KB
884 KB JPG
>>20434008
>NOOOO NOT MY HECKING GOYNUTS I NEED MY DOSE OF CORN SYRUP!!!!!
>>
>>20434008
This upset my wife’s boyfriend so much.
>>
It didn't bother me but it is indeed a WOMAN thing to do. They generally want to try bits of everything, rather than eating the whole of one thing (either they become full quickly or they're afraid of becoming fat).
>>
>>20434043
It would be one thing if they were random donuts, but these were all specifically ordered. It would be like if everyone got a sandwich from subway and someone took a bite out of each one because she wanted to sample, and didn't ask anyone first.
>>
>>20434051
I see; I didn't know the background story.
>>
>>20434051
That's a lie. This is a sampler. And if even if that story is true, why did they not take the donuts to the people who ordered them?
>>
>>20434061
Yeah, the context completely changes the story from "sort of annoying but whatever" to "this fucking bitch"
>>
>>20434063
>it's a lie!
>b-b-but even if it's true...
kek
>>
>>20434068
>He has never heard of an argument in the alternative
Lol
>>
>Americans look at a 700 calorie donut with 30+ grams of sugar and think "this is a breakfast for one person" and get mad when someone splits it up
>>
>>20434072
>has never heard of people ordering lunch
lel
>>
>>20434082
Yeah bro I love when you order lunch for the office and just leave it around instead of giving it to that person
>>
>>20434086
>wants the intern manhandling his donut instead of just picking it out of the box himself
>>
The only part im really mad about is touching the fork handles to the food
They changed the self serve donuts at the grocery store and didnt put a place to put the tongs so people just leace them touching the donuts so i stopped buying them
>>
>>20434008
I see literally nothing wrong with this as long as you clear it with the donut buyer.

These look like "fancy" donuts, so why I would want to try a few different ones as well.
>>
>>20434105
see
>>20434051
>>
I hate these donuts so much. 90% of the time someone brings in donuts like these they don't even taste good. Its like $3-5 per donut too. It's like they can't just make a basic donut so they decorate it with crap that overtakes any ability to actually taste the dough so no one can tell that its no better or sometimes worse than any other chain coffee shop.
>>
>>20434043
If you add up the pieces it makes up more than one doughnut. Just some woman not able to deal with being fat.
>>
>>20434051
Nah more like everyone at work ordered a 12" sub and she decided she wanted to try 2" from everyone's sub and just cut off 2" from every sub on the table.

It's not as unsanitary as biting your sandwich, but it's a complete overstep and disturbing behaviour regardless.
>>
>>20434129
I'm secretly fucking this fat bitch who steals food, so it makes no difference to me if she takes the bite with her mouth or cuts it off since I've already stuck my tongue down her throat.
>>
>>20434008
Stop spamming this. We get it.
>>
>>20434051
>but these were all specifically ordered.
Bull fucking shit, you seriously expect me to believe that 12 people managed to all order different donuts, and that somehow, the one person that didn't know somehow managed to get to the box before any of them?
Fuck off with this shit.

>>20434061
You didn't know the backstory because it's clearly a lie.
>>
>>20434465
She ordered her own donut as well, presumably one of the ones that had a piece taken out. Fatass probably hovered around the breakroom making sure she got to the donuts before anyone else.
>>
>>20434465
>>20434471
It's literally a standard sampler the store sells lmao
>>
>>20434068
He's right, though.
How did this ordering take place? Were all 12 people in the shop at once? Did they all unanimously agree to get different donuts? Why would they wait to get back to the office to eat them? Why would they wait for someone else to get to the box if they knew first hand that the donuts were there?
Everything about this is so in the face of common sense and logistics that even if it managed to be true, you couldn't fault anyone for misunderstanding the situation.
>>
>>20434485
They put the order in the day before.
>>20434475
No it isn't.
>>
>>20434485
The Redditor wants you to believe that twelve different people individually placed an order for twelve different donuts, one guy picked them up and then did not tell them about it
>>
>>20434471
Imagine writing a fan fiction about an office worker eating donuts.
Quit making shit up.
>>
>>20434493
They did tell everyone, but like I said the fatass was hovering around the breakroom so she could attack everyone else's food before they could get to it. She probably works in HR so she doesn't have any real work to do during the day and can wait around for the donut delivery.
>>
>>20434497
from the originally plebbit post
>What’s even better is everyone got to choose which one they wanted from the menu online yet she still went ahead and “Sampled,” them. Which meant other people only got what she decided to leave behind. At least it’s something, I guess. Mines the half eaten Carmel delight in the corner there.
https://www.reddit.com/r/mildlyinfuriating/comments/1c2ivqq/this_women_at_work_took_a_slice_out_of_several/kzabjej/
>>
>>20434497
>>20434509
original*
>>
>>20434509
>the half eaten Carmel delight in the corner
It's like 1/4 eaten you big baby.
>>
>>20434019
Donuts are German, glowboy.
>>
>>20434526
>t. Karen the Donut Thief from HR
>>
>>20434509
Yeah, and it's clearly a lie for updoots.
Use your brain, anon.
>>
>>20434554
Believing everything is a lie makes you just as much of a gullible retard as someone who believes that nothing is a lie. Both show a clear lack of discernment and intelligence.
>>
>>20434561
>Lack of discernment
I gave you my discernment.
The story doesn't add up and coming from Reddit doesn't somehow make it true.
>>
>>20434571
It doesn't add up to you because you're retarded and are easily confused lmao
>>
>>20434561
>you think this thing is fake ergo you think everything is fake
Are you having a stroke?
>>
File: german.png (30 KB, 610x502)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>20434528
I've honestly never seen an arab eat a doughnut
>>
>>20434578
I'm confused because the moment you ask more than one question about how they collectively ordered online and no one picked the same donut, it stops making any sense and reads like a comedy.
>>
>>20434620
>more schizoid mental gymnastics
lol
>>
>those shitty ass Ugg boots.

let's be honest what happened here. some millennial karen bought donuts for the office, and people started taking them before she could get a photo for facebook. white women lose their shit if you ruin their photo op
>>
>>20434008
I mean, they were cut with a knife.
If some slob was taking bites out of them, then I'd be triggered.
But I think it's fine for people to sample pieces of different donuts since they're all clearly very distinct from each other.
>>
>>20434008
Seems kinda retarded to get doughnuts for "everybody" but they're all unique. What she did was the most fair since everyone still has an oppurtunity to try the different doughnuts. Communal doughnuts should just be six glazed, 6 chocolate.
>>
File: 1000011143.gif (946 KB, 320x180)
946 KB
946 KB GIF
>>20434134
>I've already stuck my tongue down her throat.
>haven't stuck your tongue in her asshole
>>
>>20434043
they just wanted to try some of each flavor, faggot
donuts are fag food anyway
>>
If you defend this fat nigger's behavior you're a nigger yourself.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.