[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>he's never had avocado smoothie
You have no idea what you're missing out on
>>
>>20434598
Explain. What goes into an avocado smoothie?
>>
>>20434607
Watered down guac.
>>
>>20434607
Milk, avocado and sugar
Then you blender them together and then drink it
>>
>>20434615
Sounds kinda bland, and though I'm not squeamish it feels kinda weird to add sugar to an ostensibly healthy drink. What kinds of frozen fruits would go well with avocado?
>>
Had one last week if sinh to counts.
Akshully, I might make avocado lassi someone since I've never heard of that and seems like it'd be neat. Just have to get those giant sweet avocados, I guess
>>
the best and simplest recipe seems to be
>avocado
>milk
>sweetened condensed milk
and you basically just use the milk as a thinner until its the consistency you like. without looking at a video you would blend the sweetened condensed milk and avocado until you think it tastes good to you via your finger, then you add milk until its the thickness you want and you probably won't need a lot
>>
>>20434659
>milk
Evaporated milk. Also ice. Makes for a better finished product, imo
>avo
>ice
>evapomilk
>condensed milk
>blend smooth
>>
>>20434663
ive used crushed ice to make brazilian lemonade and it really just doesn't work the ice just melts so your drink just ends up watery. i wouldnt want any hardness in a drink that's supposed to be creamy personally
i just read a replacement option to ice is vanilla ice cream and that to me makes more sense
>>
>>20434637
Banana. Also sweet potato goes well with it.
>>
sounds like something that should be delivered via feeding tube to people who dream of being foie gras'd
>>
File: 1335491015086.jpg (53 KB, 386x460)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>20434598
>>20434615
So it's like a savory paste that you suck through a straw.
>>
>>20434598
>he eats poison
>>
>>20434866
>avocado, milk, sugar
>savory
>>
>>20434598
babyfood?
>>
>>20434688
>wouldnt want any hardness in a drink that's supposed to be creamy personally
Get a better blender. I've never had the problem you're describing.
>>20434805
>dream of being foie gras'd
I only dream of sushi.
>>
>>20434598
why are avocados so fucking expensive man
>>
>>20438140
?
They're as cheap as $3/7 avos
>>
>>20434615
>>20435197
condense milk instead of sugar
>>
Holy these are the real millennial hours LMAO
>>
I've had one before, it was alright. But avocado isn't exactly an exciting flavor, so it's not something that really stands out as a fruit smoothie
>>
>>20434598
I made avocado pasta once. Was weird but good.
>>
>>20434607
Avocado, milk. I'd imagine papaya and banana are good with it. Perhaps mango, blueberry, and pineapple.
>>
>>20434607
Durian if you're feeling special.
>>
>>20434598
I add half an avo to my protein shake and blend. Tastes ok,

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.