[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pizzahands.png (279 KB, 421x334)
279 KB
279 KB PNG
Is it childish or based to eat 'za with your hands?
>>
Much harder with your feet.
>>
>>20435477
Just do what you want. Nobody gives a fuck, you embarrassment. Please go back to /b/, stupid child.
>>
>>20435477
neither, it is simply correct
>>
You eat it with your mouth, you fucking retard.
>>
>>20435485
Actually, many people do "give a fuck," as you so crudely put it, about table manners.
>>
>>20435583
Shut the fuck up retard
>>
>>20435477
>Is it childish or based to eat 'za with your hands?
Most of the time,in a restaurant, I am getting molten hot pizza right out of a hot oven, so in order to enjoy my slice right away, I'll be using a knife and fork, and blowing on my bite a bit. I don't wish to burn my palate.

I'm sure whenever you do have a choice to use fingers or use utensils, that it's better to use utensils, blot your mouth between bites, eat at a normal pace, etc.

If I'm home, and in front of the TV, I might even cut up a slice into a few pieces, so I can sit in the dark in my easy chair, in the family room, and not need a table to use my knife. If it's colder pizza, and not sloppy, I might just pick it up.
>>
>>20435595
I presume you refer to a retardation of the mental faculties, which, given the available evidence, is a condition that may be more aptly supposed of yourself.
>>
Pizza is like a candy bar. Knife and fork.
>>
Pizza tastes plain worse when you eat it with utensils. If I am in a classy restaurant, I'll just order something else altogether
>>
>>20435485
Says they guy essentially copy-pasting this pointless line in every thread because r/4chan told him it was cool to talk like this.
>>
>>20435477
Its based. Proves your not a faggot that cares about sissy fancyboy table manners. The trve aryan vikings ate their pizza with their bare hands back in the olde day
>>
>>20435477
Eating the 'za with your hands is the only way to eat it, eating it with a fork & knife would be downright gay.
>>
>>20435477
It is based, but the way the guy in the pic eats it is childish. You need to maintain posture and hold the slice with one hand only
>>
>>20435815
Yeah usually, but if it's hot and greasy then it can fall over so it's best to eat the 'za over some pavement / sidewalk or street so if it does fall over then it doesn't matter.
>>
Here's some special 'za delivery...
>>
>>20435583
>table manners
>>
>>20435477
eating pizza with a fork is the only way to eat it, eating it with your hands is gay.
>>
>>20435951
Pardon me mr ritchie rich, did you just fall out of some closet like some skeleton?
>>
>>20435618
Have you knife and fork crowd ever considered that you're completly and totally gay homosexuals? Nobody in their right minds eats the 'za with a knife and fork, if you do you should consider treatment like shock therapy or a lobotomy.
>>
>>20435477
If it's too sloppy and soft to hold form when you hold it, you use utensils. Otherwise it's normal to use your hands
>>
Listen man, just eat your food in a somewhat tidy manner. The specifics aren't really anyone else's call.
>>
>>20435583
anon this is pizza not foie gras and caviar please calm down at your nephews 7th birthday party you are scaring him and his class
>>
>>20435477
Personally, I shove the entire pizza inside my anal crevasse
>>
File: Pizza_Egg_Melts.jpg (53 KB, 830x506)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>20436060
These melts might fit the bill
>>
>>20436042
lol
>>
>>20435477
Do it in Pizza Express and they ask you to leave.
>>
>>20435485
spbp
>>
>>20435477
a pizza is a sandwich and is eaten in the same way
>>
The best thing about NY style pizza is you start eating it with knife & fork because it's too hot. After the first piece, it will have cooled significantly; then, you can eat by hand.
>>
File: duality of man.webm (2.91 MB, 900x506)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB WEBM
>the virgin entrée vs. THE CHAD FEAST
>>
>>20435477
You should be eating it with chopsticks.
>>
>>20435618
George Costanza? Is that you?
Also, there will never be another great comedy like Sienfeld.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.