[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pic8ysHTr.jpg (269 KB, 1200x900)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
will we just accept that the nords are simply better at sandwich making?

american slop is so boring with its cheese, no wonder you're all obese and unhappy
>>
>>20436960
I'm sorry your people are incapable of properly digesting cheese
>>
>>20436960
That's the most embarrassing attempt at a sandwich I have ever seen. There is a reason nobody ever talks about the Nords.
>>
Italians, french, and germans make the best sandwiches
>>
>>20436960
You must be unhappy if America owns this much reals estate in your mind to the point that you have to cry about it online. That sandwich looks like shit as well. Do better.
>>
File: FzPR1tQWYAAwodV[1].jpg (594 KB, 2100x2860)
594 KB
594 KB JPG
>>20436960
Nords love dairy. I don't think you know what you're talking about.

>>20436974
Cheese barely has lactose. The only reason you'd have trouble digesting it is if you're actually allergic to the protein. One theory on why cheesemaking started is because it allowed lactose intolerant people to consume dairy.
>>
>>20437196
>reals estate
You need to work on your English if you want citizenship, Juan.
>>
>>20437206
Dairy is not limited by cheese. I never said dairy is held in low regard among them
>>
>>20437217
Then what's your point? All of that bread is buttered. You can get sandwiches without cheese in the USA. You try to relate cheese to obesity but Nords consume even more dairy and have lower rates of obesity. It just doesn't make any sense. I think you were looking to pick at something and didn't realize you were picking your nose and hit your brain.
>>
>>20437196
Yes Tokis, reals estates.
>>
>>20437222
Again, cheese is the same as milk. drinking 500g of milk is not the same as eating 500g of cheese. I can't believe you're arguing over it
My point is that American sandwiches are boring and rely on cheese way to much.
>>
>>20437222
Not all dairy is equal in calories.
In fact, the cheeses that Americans use in their subs is one of the unhealthiest foods on earth
>>
>>20437262
That graph isn't literally just about drinking milk, it's about milk and everything made from it. Here's one specifically about cheese showing they still consume more of it.

>>20437271
What about it is so unhealthy? Lots of European cheeses are higher in calories with some using more cream to increase the fat content.

Dairy isn't the reason USA has such a big obesity problem. It's highly processed foods.
>>
>>20437188
I'm one but it's somewhat baffling how the national food is somehow even worse than the British cuisine.
I think every N-dic food thread should be automatically deleted.
>>
>>20437280
Why is this chart even missing France and Italy?
>>
>>20437280
Wisconsin farmers are trying to guilt us into eating more cheese.
>>
>>20436960
>better at sandwich making
>forgot the top slice of bread on four consecutive sandos
Not helping your case, Frosty.
>cheese bad
>posts "sandwich" with cheese
uh?
>>
File: 1686748579960952.jpg (173 KB, 1024x730)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
Non nords will never know the feeling of eating this
>>
>>20436960
I don't know how to tell you this but Americans are not fat and unhappy because of a poor cheese. If you're a conscious shopper, we have many high quality cheese options.
>>
>>20437483
> If you're a conscious shopper, we have many high quality cheese options
YOU MEAN GROCERY SHOPS EXIST? SHOCKER
>>
>>20437478
is that chunks of boiled potato?
>>
>>20437675
Yeah, almond potatoes
>>
>>20437675
The potatoes, onions and sour-cream are just there to round out the fermented flavour
>>
>>20437675
Yes

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.