[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: caf.jpg (181 KB, 1358x904)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
Has he gone too far?
>>
>>20437812
That's a woman's drug. Men don't need it. It's truly for women and faggots. >Waahhhh I have no natural energy and should be dead by now
>>
>>20437812
Who the fuck is he and why should anyone care?
Explain yourself you pathetic scumbucket.
That thing has fat fucking hands like a bitch and should be ashamed.
>>
>>20437839
You care enough to comment
You sound mad
>>
>>20437856
Yet you commented enough to make a top post you fucking cunt.
>>
>>20437812
We've reached the "struggling for content" phase
>>
>>20437836
ok that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic
>>
>>20437907
Think that was about a year ago when only every third video was sausage related
>>
>>20437812
Does this homo still rate things with Mark Ruffalos?
>>
>>20437836
The no true scotsman thing is just commonplace now isn't it?
>>
>>20437920
Yes
that one got 0
>>
>>20437920
Only the Will-It-Blow?s
>>
>>20437918
He used to be amusing but really you can only milk this particular cow so much before it becomes repetitive. I don't dislike the guy but yeah. Limited scope means short lifespan.
>>
>>20437913
Man, you're stupid
>>
>>20437856
Keep fighting
Life gets better i promise
>>
>>20437960
I'm getting into knives.
>>
>>20437836
kill yourself
>>
>>20438109
You first, woman/homo
>>
>>20437836
>caffeine is for energy
no, sweaty.
it's for alertness when you haven't even pissed yet.
you're shit at drugs and need to quit all of yours asap.
>>
>>20437839
>he doesn't know
>>
>>20438300
I don't do drugs. I haven't had caffeine in over 20 years. I'm not prescribed to a singular thing.
>>
>>20437812
His channel has gone so far from grace... Like, repeating words like "it" ten times is autistic and isn't funny at all, it's sad. If that's your gimmick then gtfo.
>>
I still like Mr. Sausage but there's only so much you can do with the formula.
There was a noticeable quality drop when he got his own room in the basement and didn't ruin their actual kitchen every time
>>
I think the show started to go down hill when he lost like 80 pounds, you know you've sold out when there are females getting horny for you in the comments and calling you "Daddy Sausage".
>>
>>20438381
We all care. Like really, really care. Please tell us more about your life.
>>
What was the most disgusting one he's made? I think the one with the sea penises was the grossest.
>>
MARK RUFFALO
>>
God I hope he stops with the dinosaur, it's annoying and cringe
>>
>>20437856
>haha you responded to the shitty shill thread I made, you must be mad!
Mental innit
>>
>>20437812
Hey, Sausage man you should do a sausage sausage.
Like... cook a sausage then grind it and use it as filling for another sausage.
>>
>>20437920
>rate things with Mark Ruffalos
Is this what redditors do since Chuck Norris became le problematique
>>
>>20440996
For anyone who really doesn't know, Mark Ruffalo is second cousins with Babish, and this is all some calculated part of his ongoing gangstalking campaign for complete mental destruction. (I can't even remember how it started, I think Babish might have been rude to Mrs Sausage in a supermarket parking lot or something.)
>>
>>20440677
Brain sausage
>>
>>20437812
I wish he would make some real sausage videos. The whole "making sausages with weird or abnormal food items" jake has sort of overstayed its welcome.
>>
>>20442449
He could awesomely transform his channel if he started taking it seriously, started visiting ethnic markets to learn about different traditional sausage types, do comfy scenic outdoor videos on the grill, maybe even finance some international trips to Germany, Poland, etc. Say what you will, but this dude's memes have shown a lot of people how easy sausage making can be, and he should capitalize on that. People have commented that he inspired them to get a meat grinder, they never realized how accessible it was. Everyone enjoys a nice hot dog or bratwurst or kielbasa and this dude's platform has some real potential now.
>"reddit"
I just don't care, and nobody else fucking cares either. Eat the sausage and shut up.
>>
>>20442461
It'd be a nice twist. I might watch his shit if he put in effort on something like that.
>>
>>20442482
Yeah. For me, it got old once he started wearing thongs or "European briefs" and conveniently bending over for "fan service" (as the weebs say). It's still a cooking channel and he needs to respect basic hygiene in the kitchen.
>>
>>20442502
But anon, that's the best part
>>
>>20440677
The Filipino baby duck sausage got deleted before I could watch it
>>
>>20442521
You can still find it on YouTube
>>
>>20437812
Funny channel the first sixty times
>>
>>20437836
idd, men need proper stims like amphetamine
>>
>>20437812
hope next will be melatonin/doxylamine/benzodiazepine sausage
>>
>>20442521
https://files.catbox.moe/94qn2v.webm

Enjoy!
>>
>>20440655
This is any YouTuber when they get a few hundred k subs. Women are attracted to the potential social status being with someone semi famous can bring.
>>
>>20437812
I stopped caring about this guy’s videos when he started just mixing the weird shit into pork instead of putting it all directly into the sausage.
>>
>>20443156
He also looks a lot better, he used to be ugly bastard tier fat.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.