[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9020.jpg (1.68 MB, 3840x2160)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB JPG
What am I in for?
>>
>>143233475
Boredom
>>
>>143233475
Adventures of a cute girl who dorks around pretending to be a spy set in the sixties.
>>
spying
>>
File: harriet_dance.png (2.13 MB, 1920x1080)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB PNG
>>143233475
One of the best cartoons in recent years with a complete narrative arc since it's based on a novel, believable child characters, well paced 22 minute episodes, great design work and not a hint of executive mandated shallow "relatability" to modern kids due to it being set in the '60s. May the Henson Company make many more cartoons if this is the kind of quality they're capable of, they're showing everyone else how it should be done. Enjoy.
>>
wait this is new? I thought this was some obscure cartoon from the 90s
>>
File: cute_harriet.gif (3.34 MB, 653x809)
3.34 MB
3.34 MB GIF
>>
Harriet .... is nothing more than a boomer bitch
>>
File: vlcsnap-00635.png (2.19 MB, 1920x1080)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB PNG
>>143234213
2021-2023. I think it passed a lot of people by because it was on Apple TV.
>>
File: Harriet-the-Spy_Ole Golly.jpg (330 KB, 1860x1592)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
>>
>>143234500
>Apple TV
That and the fact they dumped each season seemingly all at once. I'm still baffled by the Apple TV choice. Does anyone have Apple TV? Do any cartoons premier there? Outside of this show I can't think of a single other who did so.
>>
File: harriet the shy.jpg (118 KB, 622x1234)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>
File: 1692317145579805.png (1.6 MB, 1920x1080)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
>>143233475
A new daughterfu
>>
>>143233670
so it's like browsing 4chan.
>>
>>143237002

Harriet WILL wear the pink dress for Marion's pleasure.
>>
>>143233980

Harriet is only really cute when she embraces her suppressed girly side and Marion knows this because she wants it desperately more then anything
>>
>>143237250
Now I won't deny she's cute when begrudgingly being girly. But to say she's not cute when she's a dumb dork pretending to be a spy is just wrong. Harriet is cute in general.
>>
>>143237866

I prefer Marion. Hell anyone in her group is better then Harriet
>>
>>143237914
Ouch. What did Harriet do to you anon?
>>
>>143233475
good times and some harsh realities.
>>143234113
agree. And the ONE TIME they covered some issue shit, it was relevant for the 60s AND pretty relevant today, but strongly against today's narrative being pushed.
>>143234213
there was a tv movie in the 90s, that's what you're thinking of.
>>
>>143238018

She refuses to embrace her wealth and privilege. Marion wouldnt care nearly as much as she does if Harriet stopped lying to herself about how she wished she was born lower class which no one believes especially her mom

Harriet's entire storyline is like that one Cosby show skit where Cosby's daughter feels like wealth is slowly corrupting her but Cosby isn't giving back the money. The Cosby in this context is Harriet's mom who actually does deeply enjoy high society.
>>
>>143238606

Why wasn't there a scene of Marion casually saying the N word then. Rachel gave her the pass.
>>
>>143238724
I don't remember either of the plots you're describing. Could you be making them up?
>>
File: 1701535413074.png (3.01 MB, 1920x1080)
3.01 MB
3.01 MB PNG
>*BAM* *BAM* *BAM*
>AYO SOMEBODY SHITTIN IN HERE!
>*aggressively rattles stall door*
>>
>>143238769

How rich is Harriet on my first watch I thought she was lower class but someone said Harriet is "middle" middle class
>>
File: Marion Harriet 01.png (721 KB, 630x888)
721 KB
721 KB PNG
>>
>>143238988
Can't a spy write down her notes on everyone in her school in peace?
>>
File: That One Scene.webm (2.83 MB, 1280x720)
2.83 MB
2.83 MB WEBM
>>
>>143239143
you thought Harriet was lower class
living in a house in new york, with a live-in nanny
going to a private school with uniforms

anon, she's rich. She's just modestly rich. Her dad is basically Lorne Michaels. they can't afford yachts and shit, but they will have zero trouble sending her to college.
>>
>>143239970
I miss when I had a notebook in which I drew everyone in school as a Sonic character.
they'd always look at the one fat girl (rendered as a feisty badger) and ask why I didn't draw her fat
because i'm not an asshole, christ
>>
>>143240935

You're aware that even in the 60's there were gentrified parts of New York and if this is suppose to take place in the Mid to Late 60's then a whole lot of shit that is gonna happen that is gonna ruin Marion's world and have her White Flight kick in.
>>
>>143241039
63 to 64
they are not living in harlem, anon. they're living in a quite upscale place. they VISIT bodegas and chinatown and such
Put it this way, in I Love Lucy, the Ricardos were middle class at first. comfortable, but unable to keep up with Lucy's desire for the fine things in life. Later, when Ricky became the manager and then the owner of his nightclub, he became significantly wealthier and basically stopped hassling her about her spending. At the end they moved to a big house upstate, but it wasn't because their brownstone apartment was too expensive, it was because everybody was leaving the city to raise kids in what they felt was a more wholesome environment. which is also why all kids' shows were about farms for a while, until Sesame Street was like "maybe the environment of our educational show should be most relatable to the kids with the worst education"
>>
>>143241143

Alright then well now you got me curious. Lets grade everyone's income level based off of canonical information from the books and deductive reasoning from the show

Marion is clearly richer then Harriet but I am lead to believe that both of her parents work. Now, both Marion's Mom and Harriet's Mom also take me as the kind of women who do still have wife and motherly duties they look to but they also appear to be in the same social circles

For one thing, Marion's Grandma is a set designer for Broadway but her father is a dentist
>>
>>143241190
Yeah I think her mom's side might be slightly old money. at least aged money. a dentist would make super good money back then, but not spectacular.
It's also possible they spend more and save less, like the Souphanousinphones. Conspicuous consumption.
>>
>>143241221

I always theorized since they were in the nicer part of NY, you know, the gated part of NY, Marion's dad could network with all sorts of rich people who base their brand off their appearances and they likely make a ton of money off people like politicians and wall street brokers who need to get their teeth cleaned

Harriet's Mom and Marion's mom take me as the kind of people who work in department stores. High end ones that sell dresses, hats, perfume, jewelry but theyre also on call

They should have done a bit to really nail home the income difference because Harriet has a Black and White TV at her house but Marion should have a colored TV next to the Juke Box she keeps in her room.
>>
>>143241305
does Harriet's mom work? I mean she doesn't have to take care of the house since they have a nanny, but she felt like she was just idle rich. I could see her working in a store maybe. a realllly high-end one yeah.
>>
>>143237002
Cute :3
>>
>>143241553

I argue that Marion and Harriet's mom's both work but they're also housewives but theyre strictly on call

You need to remember that we werent historically entering the transition to women can work any job they wanted to yet. They were type casted for certain positions so im assuming they both work something like perfume shops or something girly that pays fairly decently because its in some expensive part of NY
>>
File: Harriet depressed.webm (985 KB, 1920x1080)
985 KB
985 KB WEBM
>>143233670
>>
>people keep telling me to draw more harriet the spy
>want to
>zero ideas
>uninterested in anyone else's ideas
>busy with other projects
frustrating.
>>
>>143242580

Draw Marion throwing a tantrum in front of Harriet because she refuses to join her group of stuck up girls. Then have Harriet turn to Marion's posse and have her ask "How often does she do this?"

>Rachel: This was on her to do list. One time I saw her throw a screaming fit that lasted 18 hrs."

>Beth Ellen: Her face looked like a Jawbreaker
>>
>>143241143
Sorry but it was definitely feasible to afford a house in NYC as a working class family in the 60s
>>
>>143242736
not a nice one like that.
how little money do you think the head of a massive new york TV variety program makes?
>>
>>143242672

A lot of the time we have these threads Beth Ellen gets the most attention. She's the most boring part of Marion's group

See Marion and the mom's they're in desperate need of new art
>>
>>143242736

You can thank Harriet's dad for that because he's the camera man for some media outlet. I'm sure that is a decent 5-6 figure job.
>>
>>143242756
she's turbo cute and has a hot accent.
I don't understand people who like Marion. or Andrea. or Rarity.
>>
>>143242769
>Pump jockey! Works for tips!
he's not a cameraman, he's the lorne michaels of their not-SNL show. It's even at 30 rock.
>>
>>143242754

Well see this goes back to the idea that Harriet technically doesn't have a traditional nuclear family just the illusion of one because a nanny being around means that Golly either works at a significantly reduced rate because she enjoys Harriet's company or both of Harriets parents need to pool their nest egg together. I think it's crazy how Harriet's mom insists that Harriet take a Taxi to and from school every single day meanwhile Marion gets a private chauffer on a dentist salary
>>
>>143242787

Yes but he likely has connections. That line of work is filled with nepotism hires and if we look at Harriet's world in the same context we would Mad Men, her dad is white and financially stable. He's also handsome and intelligent so he checks every single box that would get him a job anywhere.
>>
>>143242821
taxis were a lot cheaper back then, that much is for sure.
I imagine Golly started out as a kind of au pair, those don't make a lot of money.. then quite possibly forgot to ask for more over time.
>>143242852
anon, the assertion in question is that their family is "working-class"
Once you're the head of a show that big, you are not working class anymore. like you said, 5-6 figure. in 60s dollars, which is roughly ten times what money is worth now.
>>
>>143242772

Marion's hilarious. She's a brown nosing little shit who is a raging control freak. She literally stares at the ceiling of her pampered room every night malding uncontrollably that Harriet is living her best life but Marion isn't apart of it.

She can't stand the idea that Harriet can be happy without her.
>>
>>143242878
well yes characters like that are funny, but not usually a source of a ton of fanart.
>>
>>143242867

I think the reason why Harriet walks to school every single day and gets around namely on foot because Marion is the opposite. In the Ep where Harriet and her mom go bird watching everytime Harriet's mom suggests they do "x" Harriet denounces it under the pretext of "That is what Marion would do" so subconsciously Harriet's inferiority complex kicks in believing her mom to want her to just be Marion. Like she wishes Marion would be her daughter instead
>>
>>143242901

There is some really good art of Marion I've seen posted around on these threads but Beth Ellen has been the focus lately
>>
>>143242922
deep.. that makes sense.
>>143242928
cute as fuck. I feel like they gotta get exactly one year older first, but that's the best idea i've heard in a while.
>>
>>143242867
inflation isn't that simple.
>>
File: Clarita Garcia.jpg (3.04 MB, 4840x3240)
3.04 MB
3.04 MB JPG
>>
>>143242953
no it isn't, and neither is converting different currencies. it's an approximation.
the point is that money is worth an order of magnitude less now.
when Ricky was losing his shit at Lucy for blowing 8 bucks on a piece of shit kitchen gadget, that was like 80 bucks. and there wasn't much inflation between the 50s and 60s.
>>
>>143242951
Glad to share ideas with a fellow connoisseur.
>>
>>143235277
Best thing of the show, and i haven't even watched it
>>
>>143243233
never understand the christmas cake fetish but hey, more loli for the rest of us
>>
>>143242867
She's undoubtedly middle class, I was just saying even working class family could afford NYC housing back then, not true for ages now
>>
>>143243233
She gets corrupted by a fat bastard.
>>
>>143243270
no, -rich people- can't afford to live in new york now. you have to be fucking exorbitantly wealthy
previously you could eke by in incredibly expensive apartments.
this is a nice house in a nice neighborhood and she goes to a private school. her dad is a big fucking deal who hobnobs with celebrities. They are wealthy.
>>
>>143243269
>christmas cake fetish
What?
>>
>>143240894
If this was the 60s there would be jim crow laws to keep these niggas out of harriet's school
>>
>>143243287
Yeah, that's the only thing that fucking sucks about her character
>>
>>143243303
Working class families could afford private school back esp with scholarships, it was super common
>>
>>143243312
google it
>>143243314
it wasn't quite that bad in new york but it wasn't great either. they definitely wouldn't have gone to the same school with Harriet, least of all a private school.
>>143243365
It's easier to assume you're wrong than to do any research.
>>
>>143242976
Man she's cute.
>>
>>143243391
It's true, at least if you're talking about catholic schools. There used to be like 100x more catholic schools than there is now and most were full of working class irish immigrants
>>
>>143243607
I forgot about catholic schools. Alright anon you win this round.
>>
>>143243616
Harriet's family is lower middle class, lace curtain Irish. Her parents social climb by acting higher class than they really are
>>
>>143243675
no
>>
>>143243391
I don't think i want to do that
>>
>>143243697
that's fair
it's a japanese term referring to ladies who are a bit past their peak. the idea being that a christmas cake is something you want to eat on christmas. you might sneak a piece ahead of time, but nobody wants it after christmas.
>>
>>143243718
Oh, that crap. I thought it was some disgusting shit. I'm 24, so i don't really care
>>
Harriet is cute!!
>>
>>143239728
>marion says harriet finally has a dress that looks good
>real classy instead of tomboyish
>harriet gets up to her face to argue, only for marion to whisper into her ear that harriet would look even better with the dress off her
>harriet is stunned and asks what the heck she means by that
>jump cut to the two of them in bed, the dresses crumpled on the floor
>harriet just says "dang"
>>
>>143238988
knee bandaids are so cute
>>
>>143242580
It might be kinda boring but Harriet wearing nothing but bandaids would be nice
>>
>>143245505
that is actually way cute... isn't her day back when they introduced that 'i'm stuck on band-aid' jingle? or was that the 80s..
>>
>>143245615
I don't know but I pictured something like her in the bathroom looking down at herself smiling at how silly she looks or maybe embarrassed because she forgot to lock the door and someone walked in on her like that
>>
>>143245958
Harriet would have bandaids on her nips too. Keeps em from chafing.
>>
File: 1697415258977.jpg (233 KB, 1920x1080)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
Life threatening sex is best sex
>>
>>143246519
>pegged to death
>>
File: 1660708243066.png (537 KB, 540x540)
537 KB
537 KB PNG
>>143246535
Okay, maybe not THAT life threatening...
>>
>apple tv
I would watch this on disney plus
>>
>>143246595

Disney would have put Sam King in charge of this project and Sam would demand it take place in modern day. Harriet would then be attracted to some morbidly obese girl and...

Oh wait I'm getting these two shows confused. I forgot Marion's last name isn't "Davenport"
>>
File: harriet_map.png (3.25 MB, 1920x1080)
3.25 MB
3.25 MB PNG
Socio-economic HTS autism? Of the characters whose home lives we know anything about from the books or the show, this would be my guess, wealthiest to poorest (but still middle class):

>Beth Ellen - Family own an apartment in NY and a house on Long Island. Mother is not just idle rich but a jet-setting socialite who travels the world just to party it up in exotic locations. Likely old money who live off investments because her father is absent and there is no apparent source of income for the family.

>Marion - Big fancy house, father has a well paying medical career, chauffeur driven car.

>Pinky - Big fancy apartment with a big fancy yard, mother dresses in expensive designer clothes and hosts lavish parties.

>Harriet - Big house in a nice location, father has a well paying media career, vacation home on Long Island, live in nanny.

>Janie - Lives in a brownstone house, has a maid.

>Rachel - Lives in a modest apartment, working class accent suggests she is not from a wealthy background, absent father so her mother must work hard to send her to private school.

>Sport - Lives in a modest apartment, absent mother, father is a struggling writer who can barely make ends meet, has to do the housework and budgeting himself.

Notes on other points brought up itt: The show takes place on the Upper East Side, recognisably so in both the book and cartoon. That's a wealthy area, then as now. Their school is definitely not Catholic. Catholic schools back then were run by the clergy, they'd have been taught by priests and nuns. Also most of the characters surnames, with the exception of Rachel (Irish) and Sport (French) are Anglo or German in origin so their families are likely protestant. Legally, NY schools were desegregated in 1900 so it was entirely possible for all the kids in the cartoon to attend the same school in the 1960s. In reality, they probably wouldn't have due there still being discrimination, just of the personal rather than institutional kind.
>>
>>143246739

>Medical career

He's a fucking dentist. Dentists arent "medical doctors" they're experts in mouth and oral hygiene but you'd never ask them to do brain surgery
>>
>>143246781
>Dentistry, also known as dental MEDICINE and oral MEDICINE, is the branch of MEDICINE focused on the teeth, gums, and mouth
Fuck off with your nitpicking. They're still incredibly well paid.
>>
>>143246799

Now hold the fuck up I know damn well that Dentists get paid a lot because teeth surgery is a lucrative market but that entire bit about "medicine"

Novacaine isn't essential. They wouldn't give you that shit recreationally at an urgent care much like how a dentist doesn't inject you with pennicilin before he removes your wisdom teeth
>>
>>143246739
I too agree Pinky's family is richer than the Welsches. His room is fucking gigantic. That place is an apartment? It puts Frasier's to shame.
I assume Janie's maid is a book detail...
>entirely possible
yeah this was before mandatory integration, but it was after desegregation, unlike what some people seem to think. And most minorities would all also probably be too poor, since they haven't been here long enough to get rich yet even under ideal circumstances. You seem to know your shit, what kind of tuition fees would a school like theirs have?
>>143246781
by your definition, a podiatrist isn't a doctor either.. i think dentistry is somewhere between bunions-and-orthopedic-shoes and fucking-brain-surgery
>>
>>143246888
it is fucking weird looking at how long the vietnam war was going on. It's like the US got in late on the big wars so we decided to get in early on this one. Despite Korea kinda showing us why it wasn't gonna work.
>the CIA ruined the economy because they hate money
right, anon. totally. the FBI's a much more reliable source of evil, man. at least get that shit straight instead of repeating obviously false memes (if it happened, we would not know about it)
>>
>>143246888
Murrlogic, I’m starting to become a little concerned for you. Your ramblings are becoming increasingly schizophrenic and any connection to what is being discussed very tenuous. This is just a schizo rant about glowies that has almost nothing to do with HTS at all.
>>
File: 385107.png (231 KB, 423x411)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
>She knows
Uh-oh
>>
holy shit it IS the wonder bread guy
>>
Keep it going, might be drawings tomorrow
>>
>>143246592
it would be an honor for him to die in the loving arms of harriet
>>
File: pinky_apartment.png (2.65 MB, 1920x1080)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB PNG
>>143246836
>That place is an apartment? It puts Frasier's to shame.
I had to go back and check that. I just remembered all the rooms that were shown being on one floor without any stairs (which I was right about) but it also has a front door directly onto the street which seems strange for an apartment. Either way you're right, it is fucking MASSIVE whether it's a house or an apartment, Pinky's family might actually be wealthier than Marion's.

>what kind of tuition fees would a school like theirs have?
Now you've set me a task. This is not easy info to find, but I did find an article from the New York Times about rising private school fees in 1970, with the example given of fees being raised by $400 a year to $2,100. Using an inflation calculator to translate that into 1964 dollars, I think it's fair to presume it would probably have been around $1,500 a year, the equivalent of around $15,000 in today's money (the average private school fee in NYC in 2024 is $21,000 a year so that seems about right). The average salary of a household (not an individual) in 1964 was $6,600 a year so yeah, all the parents in this show gotta be pretty loaded. Unless it was possible to receive financial assistance, a question I think I'll give myself a break from looking into for the time being.
>>
>>
File: 1713073765211603.jpg (1.5 MB, 3000x3000)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB JPG
I had this done for me in a drawthread not too long ago.
>>
>>143248064
It does raise the question how someone like Sport is able to afford to go to a private school like the Gregory School, given his parents are divorced, and he lives with his dad in a small apartment and has to take care of everything while his father toils away on his book after quitting from The New York Times.

Maybe his mom provides some of the funds to put Sport in school? I think I remember reading in the Sport sequel book that the mom was quite rich.

Of course, the books and show are not a complete 1:1, so who knows.
>>
>>143243718
It just means a woman over 25, 25th of dec is Christmas
>>
>>143246739
>>Marion - Big fancy house, father has a well paying medical career, chauffeur driven car.
It could be totally out there, but I like to headcanon that the chauffeur Marion and her friends had in that one episode belonged to Beth Ellen's family, since the Hansen's canonically had a limo driver (named Harry) in the sequel book. The only reason Marion is the one bossing the driver around and call the shots is because Beth Ellen lets her do it, because she's that much of a doormat.

It does make me wonder if Marion is only "friends" with Beth Ellen because of her family's wealth, and the fact she lacks a spine and lets Marion leech off her money.

Of course, again, it's not a total 1:1 with the books, so with what we don't see, anything can be possible (the Welsch family had a cook in the original novel, who is only mentioned in passing in the show).
>>
>>143240894
sluts
>>
File: harriet chuck hands.jpg (277 KB, 1920x1080)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>
>>143244751
Marion makes powerful moves.
>>
>>143246618
If you're incapable of at least containing your autistic rage over what happened to your favorite side character to threads about the show she was in can you at least put on a trip so I can filter you?
>>
>>143248591
Clariet?
Hover?
Either way I like it.
Middle result could be sexier tho.
>>
File: Harriet Beth Ellen rope.jpg (1.24 MB, 2000x1080)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
>>
>>143250877
If Beth Ellen were to lose her grip...
>>
>>143249513

Between the Scavenger Hunt Ep and the Trial EP im convinced Beth is only Marion's friend to meet a quota. She needed a blonde rich girl and that was suppose to be reserved for Harriet so she's only filling that position because Marion thought it would make Harriet jealous but all it does is make Beth Ellen sad

I don't even like Beth Ellen all that much I think compared to Rachel she lacks personality but even I think she doesn't deserve the bullying Marion puts her thru
>>
>>143246908

Look. Give it a few years and the property values are gonna start rapidly dipleating due to many interchangable societal factors that make you not wanna be in NY at least when the Late 60's - 70's start rolling on in
>>
>>143250877
Beth Ellen is surprisingly physically fit.
>>
>>143247932
I could think of a lot worse places to die
but i'd feel bad if i croaked at climax and she briefly had a dead guy inside her
>>
>>143248064
Just good to have confirmation I'm not crazy
>>143249125
if so, that was set arbitrarily. because the original source of the term is what I said. a cake traditionally served at christmas, unwanted afterward.
>>
File: colorHarrietBeth.png (159 KB, 471x471)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>143251027
>>
>>143249513
>uses Beth Ellen's chauffeur
that makes a weird amount of sense
>a cook
holy shit the mom and Golly already make a lot of food, how much is the dad eating that he needs a cook
>>143250183
he's dumb for liking the character but he's right for disliking what happened.
>>
>>143252940
>holy shit the mom and Golly already make a lot of food, how much is the dad eating that he needs a cook
The book had the cook do most of the cooking for everyone, and looking back, turns out it was a baker who canceled at the last minute for the Welsch wedding.
>>
>>143252940
Assuming you're not Andreafag samefagging is it too much to ask that we can have one TGAMM thread without it getting derailed by an autist who's upset that his favorite character didn't get as much screentime as he wanted?
>>
>>
>>143253527
I am pretty sure that show is just kinda permafucked. real sad, it had a great first season
>>
>>143254954
Second season was fine too unless you're a /u/fag. Basically more of the same. Dunno why it pissed so many autists off.
>>
>>143255658
>the season where they filled it fulla gay is fine unless you're into the gay
um... is /u/ not what I think it is?
>>
>>
>>143255696
Don't be obtuse. You know exactly why those people were upset with season 2.
>>
>>143255977
i have no fucking idea. do they not like gay anymore? are they self-hating /u/s?
>>
>>143256154
>MC gets paired with a boy so they can't masturbate to that
>side character gets paired with a hambeast so they can't masturbate to that
>all the other gay reps are men so they can't masturbate to that
>>
>>143256222
god, here I am thinking of Norm's gag about how maybe the Ls the Gs and the Bs would rather leave out the Ts,... Sounds like the Ls are the fucking cranks.
well hopefully someone learns. you cannot please those people, so only please us.
>>
hmmm anyone got a good screencap of Harriet looking kinda scared?
>>
File: 1693958405629.png (594 KB, 824x932)
594 KB
594 KB PNG
>>143257021
>>
>>143257141
ooh not bad. thank you.
also gives me somethin to eyedrop to get the bandaid colors
>>
File: 1699323812877363.png (909 KB, 1360x768)
909 KB
909 KB PNG
>>143257209
I'll see what else I have
>>
>>143257946
>it was beth ellen who saw her
>>
>>143257141
Part of me wanted to see Harriet's mind unravel a little bit when she was getting bullied, like she hallucinates her stuffed duck talking to her and insulting her.
>>
>>143258539
I was thinking her mom or dad or Golly, but maybe
>>
>>143259632
>but maybe
so harriet can be super embarassed, but beth ellen uses the power of body worship to convince harriet to let her watch
>>
File: Harriet 15.png (506 KB, 600x640)
506 KB
506 KB PNG
>>
File: Harriet 22.png (1.18 MB, 1080x1080)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>>
>>143260383
>Body worship
I think you mean a mixture of flattery and pleading nicely on accounta she's curious.
>>
>>143242580
What do you think of Harriet going down a waterslide on her belly and losing her bikini bottoms? Up to you if she notices or not.
>>
>>143261395
That is a pretty cute idea.. I hope somebody does it, though that might be a bit of work. and I also agree I don't know if it's better if she notices or not.
>>
>>143261468
Understandable. You mentioned earlier you had other projects going on and this one is a little complex so I get it if you don't have time.
>>
>>143257141
Hmmm, this gave me an idea for something cool
>>
>>143261556
Something fun for Harriet, r-right?
>>
>>143261564
Not necessarily, you'll see when i draw it
>>
>>143261556
Please not you
>>
>>143261580
>Billy
https://youtu.be/fbvIY4_vjFg
>>
>>143261654
kek
>>
>>143261580
Hoping to see what you cook up, Billy
>>
>>143261727
Put your trip back on
>>
File: harrietships.png (482 KB, 561x600)
482 KB
482 KB PNG
I watched almost all of it this month. Feels like some nostalgic obscure cartoon from the late 90s-early 2000s.

Lucky Harriet has 3 boyfriends for each race. I might do some fanart later...
>>
>>143250086
Did they had to go so hard in this episode?
They basically gave Harriet a cute boyfriend and suddenly, BAM! he has a heart disease and may not live much longer Harriet! you better start having his babies before is too late...
>>
>>143262826
They'd probably have CHD as well.
>>
File: file.png (2.77 MB, 1920x1080)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB PNG
>>
>>143240948
You can't just say something like that and not post anything from it
>>
>>143260474
Didn't remember Harriet having such a fang.
>>
>>143233475
I watched the first half of season one before I quit. I don't get the hype.

When we aren't going through boring nothing burger plots, it's going through leftist drivel

>Guys I won't be able to see the first woman in space!!!!!!

I don't know what people get out of the show other than the girls being hot, which they are, but still.
>>
>>143265797
Harriet is barely political at all, if you're such a brain-rotted reactionary you consider mild allusions to the fact it's fair to treat people equally regardless of their sex or race to be "leftist drivel" I can't even think of a single cartoon you would enjoy from the last 40 years or more.
>>
>>143263813
Really?
Can't even post catbox links now?
>>
>>143233475
Did Marjane Satrapi do the character design or is Persepolis just an accepted art style now?
>It looks like the Critic to me
>>
>>143265924
>>143265924
Well what do you like about the show other than the girls/general artstyle?

Do the plots get better in season 2? The only show that bored me to tears more was Doug.
>>
>>143263813
Very nice.
>>
>>143266422
It kinda sounds like SoL shows aren't for you my dude
>>
>>143266422
Well, I like that it's not a hyper ADHD fest like a lot of modern cartoons, the pacing seems very good to me. I like that it's set in a different time with a unique aesthetic. I like that Harriet and the other characters come across as realistic kids in the way they think and behave and interact with one another. I like that the odd fantasy sequence aside, it's largely down to earth and deals with real childhood experiences and emotions. I suspect we just have different tastes, and that's ok. Not everyone has to like everything.
>>
>>143266344
Cute honker.
>>
File: hq720.jpg (58 KB, 686x386)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>
File: file.png (1.62 MB, 1920x1080)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB PNG
I kind of wish there were more fantasy sequences where Harriet draws in her notebook something fantastical (like what the future will be like, or Marion being humiliated).
>>
>>143268443
Yeah, that would have been neat. Harriet is shown to have a bit of an active imagination. Getting to go on more of those rides as they spiral out of control could be fun.
>>
>>143262766
Some guy is going to be very lucky..
>>143264874
if I still have that notebook, it's stuffed into a box somewhere. my drawings only started getting scanned in the 21st century.
>>
>>143265345
It's only in one specific episode, though she gives it a long backstory
>>143265924
i'm sure that's just a troll. It was normal for girls in the 60s to be like woo women doing things. it's abnormal for them to do it now, when women have more rights than men
>>143266422
If you didn't like Doug, I have no idea what you would like..
>>
>>143263813
prooty hot.
>>143266049
you can, it's not against the rules. you won't be banned, but there are people with zero oversight who can delete anything they want
>>143266379
Ole Golly does look a bit like Jay. or the lady who plays Harry the Hippo.
>>
File: harrowed.jpg (222 KB, 1280x960)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>143267588
i wonder if these two will end up together
they have a lot in common.. it could work.
>>143268443
>>
>>
You think in a couple years, Carlos Garcia will introduce Marriet to a little Harijuana?
>>
>>143271215
How would he get to Harriet if he's carless?
>>
File: file.png (302 KB, 500x380)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
>>143271780
>>
>>143271780
latinos have their charm
>>
>>143246519
>>143250086
aww man what an episode. Its being a WHILE since I've seen a straight white ship in a murican cartoon.
>>
File: uhhhh.jpg (107 KB, 600x450)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>143262826
Uh, they're both like 12 years old, ya fucking nonce...
>>
>>143272078
he's a bit older..
how old do you think people are when they get bf/gfs? pointing out that they don't in this episode, but nevertheless that's your problem?
>>
>>143272249
I'm not sure if you're the same Anon that I've replied to but if you are, then I mean when you've said that Harriet should have his babies since he got not much time to live for.
THAT was what I got an issue with, BUDDY!
>>
>>143272355
Oh yeah no, she's not ready for that yet
Pretty soon, but not yet. She hasn't gotten her period yet, and she's the last one in her class to menstruate according to the books. You gotta let the factory get fully started before you start churning out babies.
>>
>>143272404
>She hasn't gotten her period yet, and she's the last one in her class to menstruate according to the books.
HOLY FUCK!
I'm not even done reading the first book!
>>
>>143272427
oh sorry, didn't mean to spoil
as I understand it, the remaining books are not that great
>>
>>143272355
no is not me
but like... nigga, everybody in this thread is being a creep towards this show but you only complain with me for wanting cute straight love? lol
>>
>>143272611
I really wish we could go back to being creeped out about the gay instead.
>>
>>143272737
Other than a lot of black ppl in the background I'm glad this show wasn't "woke".
>>
>>143273037
And in this case, it would make a lot more sense for NYC compared to some place like the Midwest
>>
She has one of the roundest heads ever
https://youtu.be/MGIQcS9TGCw?si=_bwg4WdQdma7-JWd
>>
>>143273037
yeah you can tell that was a mandate, but they didn't put in what other shit they typically mandate.
the skirts may have been magic antigravity skirts, but at least they were skirts.
>>143273497
yeah it's mostly the private school aspect. If it was just NPCs around the town, like the Cuban bodega or Chinatown etc, that would be fine, hell they could visit Harlem. but they spent so much time at school they had to throw some in. and of course they had to diversify the main characters, which.... was Sport's dad a struggling writer in the book too? because how the fuck is he affording that.
>>143273524
Head like a fookin onion.
>>
>>143273649
owww. that doesn't look fun at all
good job though, you're comin along. you should probably use more guide and construction lines and junk, keep those features lined up a little better, but just good show in general.
>>
File: 1707152134473226.gif (1.67 MB, 220x208)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB GIF
>>143273649
>>
>>143273784
K
>>
>>143264684
the nanny was hot. I thought she was like 40 or somehting but then they mention she is barely 35.
Idk why she went with an ugly fat bastard.
>>
>>143273996
35 is already '40 or something' especially for italian women
he's not ugly! he's a nice guy.. and yeah he's short and fat, but.. again, she's italian. this little jewish guy probably reminds her of her dad. and he has a nice moustache.
>>
>>143273996
I blame Rosie O'Donnell
>>
>>143273784
I don't know if you're aware but Billy doesn't exactly do the whole "listening to criticism and improving" thing.
>>
>>143274085
Says who? You?
>>
>>143274196
Says Billy when people criticize his work. Also you forgot to put your name on.
>>
>>143274222
I didn't "forget", plus, you don't know shit about me, shitter
>>
>>143274085
show me ten artists like that and i'll show you nine who have literally never had anyone talk to them like human beings, due to a reputation that others 'helpfully' fill newcomers in on.
>>
>>143274237
Git gud
>>
>>143274254
If they actually listened to their critics and improved instead of crying and shitting their pants because the anonymous meanies on 4chan say unkind things about their drawings they wouldn't have that reputation.
>>
>>143274085
He's definitly not taking criticsm very well at the moment proving this point.
>>
>>143274289
>>143274422
>>143274434
Epic "criticism"
>>
>>143274422
i hope you never find out what it's like
>>
>>143274556
I too pray I never have to be subjected to honest criticism of my public work
>>
>>143274422
I'm honestly quite surprised that they haven't Ed Piskor'ed themselves yet from how soft they all are to constructive criticism.
>>
>>143274626
Right? And on 4chan of all places.
>>
>>143274608
not that part, you mook
>>
>>143274811
What part then?
>>
>>143274831
the reputation part. You will be shocked at how easy it is for an undeserved one, or a no-longer-deserved one, or just... couching it negatively when it otherwise would have been received positively by at least some people... to happen.
>>
>>143274868
>Billy posts one of his drawings
>anons correctly identify it as a shitty drawing and often offer tips and suggestions on how to not make shitty drawings
>Billy spergs out when anons do this
Thus he has earned a reputation as a faggot. Now you know and knowing is half the battle.
>>
>>143274914
Not all situations are the same situation, anon
also he hasn't done that yet, all he did was say K
if you want behavior to be different, you have to praise the better behavior when you see it.
>>
>>143274914
>"anons correctly identify it as a shitty drawing and often offer tips and suggestions on how to not make shitty drawings"
>some fag in this thread: "Git Gud"
Epic. Now fuck off, shitter
>>
Regardless of the situation Billy has been getting better and it is not because some fag claims he is helping me by saying "lern dis method"
Unless you are doing private drawing classes you are not considering helping. Its retarded and when he gets even better you cannot claim it is because you helped. Its like saying WE when talking about your favorite football team
>>
>>143274989
>>143275017
>he forgot to put his name on
lmao
>>
>>143275017
it would help me. or i imagine it would. how do you know it wouldn't help? Doesn't that require a level of information no human could have?
>>
>>143273559
>was Sport's dad a struggling writer in the book too? because how the fuck is he affording that.
He was, the whole part about Sport having to do the housework and the household accounts is straight out of the first book. I haven’t read the third book in which he’s the central character, but it’s about his wealthy maternal grandfather leaving him a large inheritance and his mother returning to try and con him out of it (Fitzhugh really had a thing for shitty mothers) so perhaps said grandfather also pays for his schooling.
>>
>>143275716
Not that Anon but you know, for a dyke, it sure is strange seeing her hatred for women.
You'd think she'd loved them than hate them.
>>
>>143275716
it's funny how it used to be a sacrifice to have to do housework. Now either everybody does it and/or it just doesn't get done and we have to live with that.
>>143275941
every gay has daddy issues, I'm sure this is similar.
>>
>>143275941
From Wikipedia’s section on Fitzhugh’s early life:
>his family disapproved of the marriage due to her lower social standing and they divorced after a year, shortly following Fitzhugh's birth in 1928. Her father gained custody of her after a publicized legal battle while her mother moved to Hollywood. She grew up in Memphis with her father and stepmother, Sally Taylor, and was told that her mother was dead.
>When Fitzhugh was a teenager, she discovered the truth while working at the Memphis newspaper, The Commercial Appeal and finding coverage of the divorce proceedings in the archive.
They fuck you up, as Larkin wrote.
>>
give me ideas to draw for either Harriet and her boys or Marion and the mean girls.
>>
>>143277092
harriet flicking her bean under the blanket >>143233980
>>
>>143277092
Rachel and Beth Ellen "inviting" Harriet to join their crew. Either through temptation or physical means.
>>
everybody knows "git gud" is vague, passive-aggressive empty commentary. But its about as good advice as "practice", especially to beginners. the actual thing that bothered me all the way back to my deviantart/myspace posting art online era was interjectors who tried to defend creators from negativity. like shit man, you're not involved. maybe defend the work if you want but covering wee baby artists' soft baby ears is lame. its even worse here on 4ch because we're all like, 20 to 30 something year old dudes drawing porn of cartoon children and animals.
>>
>>143277513
>>
File: image.png (824 KB, 1300x1300)
824 KB
824 KB PNG
Can we go back to talking about the show?
>>
File: Beth Suffer.png (2.37 MB, 1920x1080)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB PNG
>>143278224
Okay, it is kind of sad seeing that Beth was the only kid whose parents weren't there to comfort her.
>>
>>143262766
God yes. Give birth to a litter that spans the Fitzpatrick scale you blonde slut.
>>
>>143277092
This scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OeUnBz432w with Marion stepping on Harriet
>>
>>143278920
If I see it, Beth Ellen holding Marion's coat, Rachel putting Harriet on the ground and Marion stepping over her.
>>
File: GLkFkWCXMAEKk-4.jpg (162 KB, 1646x2048)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>
>>143279722
Cute Rachel.
>>
>>143234500
People who pay Apple TV+ subscriptions are childfree, they really not want see cartoons.
>>
>>143280360
Bit of a generalization, people on /co/ are also childfree and they really want to see cartoons.
>>
>>143280360
>>143280839
Why pay for subscription if you no want to see cartoons?
>>
>>143278688
come to think of it, did marion just have her picked up?
is that why she's so loyal to marion? without her, she has no parents willing to take her anywhere? so she'd be cut off?
>>
>>143280839
anon, childfree is a euphemism for child-hating liberals who think they're benefiting the planet by not passing their genes on (which technically is true)
we're involuntarily unwed.
>>
>>143278688
I would give her a hug
>>
>>143283109
Beth Ellen is way cute!!
>>
>>143283351
Not that Anon but I want to give her little sister a hug if you know what I mean~!
>>
>>143283910
yes yes she is even cuter
i would take her to france
it was pretty swingin' in the 60s.
>>
>>
File: file.png (2.97 MB, 1920x1080)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB PNG
>>143278688
Then again, Rachel's parent(s) wasn't/weren't there to pick her up and comfort her, either.

It makes me wonder what Beth Ellen did right after running off like she did.
>>
File: vlcsnap-00782.png (1.55 MB, 1920x1080)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
>>143284660
Rachel is too cool to reveal her tears except when Harriet points out her fatherless behaviour.
>>
File: 1710960676146.png (255 KB, 1010x940)
255 KB
255 KB PNG
>>143285018
>>
>>143278224
No, I wanna talk about how I want Rebel Beth Ellen to spit in my mouth and call me a loser while I worship her feet
>>
>>143285030
Holy shit Harriet...
>>
>Sport is at the water fountain
>"I think you're COOL, Sport Roche!"
>"Marion, that was mean."
>>
>>143284125
cute kissing...
>>
>>143278688
Most people refer to Beth Ellen as "Beth Ellen". The sequel book had her mother wanting to call her "Beth" since she thought "Beth Ellen" was tacky.

It makes me wonder if some people refer to her as "Beth E." or "Bethy" (like her little sister, or anyone she's particularly close to).
>>
>>143287340
i gotta say, of all the double-names, that one really doesn't roll off the tongue like billie jean and emma sue..
>>
>>143285030
What the fuck
>>
>>143287663
Harriet is relentless.
>>
>>143287663
the book went a lot harder. Harriet honestly had fucking -problems-
I wonder how all her friends felt, they betrayed her over something fucking perfectly innocent and minor, then she turns around and becomes an actual hellion
or maybe she was all along, I didn't read it
>>
>>143288193
Wanna know how the book really ends? Harriet spies on the spycatcher club until she notices them starting to fall out with one another, then prints an apology in the school paper because she knows they're weakened enough to accept it. Book Harriet is actual glowie material.
>>
>>143288288
Not that Anon but FUCK ME!
Harriet is so fucking Machiavellian that if she ran for president, she'd win it for sure!
Not saying that as a positive thing, obviously, since if that were to happen, then we'd all be more fucked than a pornstar which is why despite all the fucking retards that we've elected for president, it's good to know that we haven't fallen off the cliff...
... yet.
>>
>>143285030
is this really from the book or was made up?
>>
>>143285030
Harriet is brutal.
>>
>>143291415
Good morning, sir.
>>
>>143291415
I need more examples before condemning it.
>>
>>143277741
bot post
I've been seeing a lot of random posts like these this week, somebody paid for a 4chan account to test out their LLMs
>>
>>143234113
Is she in the pink dress frequently, or is this just one episode anons are fixated on?
>>
>>143291828
only in that episode, she's a "spy," so she dresses like hoodie slum kid
>>
>>143290101
it's in the books, as always, the adaptations soften up everything
>>
>>143233670
this
>>
>>143291869
wadafack?
that can't be real...
>>
>>143246973
oh yeah? Try it, why is the French flag white?
>>
>>143291869
I wonder if any teacher realized how ridiculous the name was and preferred not to say anything to see how far they went without realizing it.
>>
>>143292055
Didn't know it meant rabbit, though I had known about the other thing. Funny how these words get new meanings sometimes. Speaking of funny, I wonder if this little lesson will get hit too.
>>
>>143291415
Needs a larger bikini
>>
>>143291973
>>143292079
>>143291415
noice
>pixai
does the model know Harriet??
or are you just describing her through the prompt?
>>
>>143292147
neat
>>
>>143233670
this
>>143237072
pretty much yeah
>>
File: HarrietHepburn.png (248 KB, 809x1929)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
>>
File: file.png (460 KB, 581x480)
460 KB
460 KB PNG
>>143290101
>>143291861
That's only a small part of want Harriet did/wanted to do.
>>
>>143293367
damn, she has no chill
>>
File: file.png (457 KB, 581x480)
457 KB
457 KB PNG
>>143293367
>>
File: file.png (458 KB, 581x480)
458 KB
458 KB PNG
>>143293373
>>
>>143293426
Anything for Beth Ellen?
>>
>>143294015
unfortunately no since no one has made a LoRA model of Beth Ellen yet
>>
File: file.png (363 KB, 305x500)
363 KB
363 KB PNG
>>143294399
Interesting note, the original book gave her a blue sweater instead of the red we're familiar with:
> Next she put on an old dark-blue sweatshirt with a hood which she wore at the beach house in the summer so that it still smelled of salt air in a comforting way.

In fact, there were a few book covers that had Harriet in her blue hoodie.
>>
>>143294015
>>143294399
I found this in civitai
>>
>>143279029
sounds about right
>>
I'd like to see a scene where someone is confused with the pronunciation of Sport's surname.
>"Role call! Private Hawthorne! Private Matthews! Private Gibbs! Private Whitehead! Private Welsch! Private Andrews! Private Hansen! Private... R-Rook? Rock? Roke...? Roooooooke...? I-I can't pronounce this last name..."
>"Just call me ‘Sport,’ sir..."
In this scenario, they got a new gym teacher who is a WWII veteran and former drill sergeant.

>>143295353
Adorable.
>>
File: 1713466112519495.png (95 KB, 256x256)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
>>143295353
uffffffffff nice
and there's even a LoRA for her little sister as well
>>
Can you niggers please keep your AI shart in the containment thread? You can claim the images are "on topic" all you like but whenever people start posting it threads just go off topic with
>what model?
>LoRA?
>how do I proompt?
Which is why there's a fucking thread for you to discuss this shit.
>>
>>
File: 1693417062928.png (803 KB, 778x758)
803 KB
803 KB PNG
>decent Harriet thread
>halfway through we get Billy
>now AIslopjeet invasion
What did we do to deserve this Harrietbros?
>>
>>143291415
adorb
>>
>>143291852
well, two episodes.
one where she's forced into ballroom dancing, and one where she's infiltrating a fancy party
>>143291885
do you just drink so much that you lose your memory of anything from more than like 3 years ago, or...
>>
File: file.png (2.03 MB, 1440x810)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB PNG
>>143296039
Like this one?
>>
>>143296636
That's a colorized version of the original cover but those same colors seem to have been used since '70s paperbacks, so I guess that's the look the character designers went with. I can kinda understand why, the red contrasts better with her blue jeans and usual blue school uniform.
>>
>>143296636
that's the one
>>143297432
iiiiiinteresting... things like this were really pervasive back in the day. copyrights protected the author's text, but illustrations could end up any ol ridiculous thing.
>>
>>143292055
To be fully precise, it was a name for a hyrax first, then rabbit managed to get 'bunny' as an extension of coney. Pretty sure.
>weeb
uhh no. that is the opposite of a weeb term. it is modern shitty self-loathing dumbcunts terminology.
>>
Regarding the c-word janny clearly doesn't like, it came about because "coney" was used as a euphemism for "cunt" (in the same way people say "fudge" instead of "fuck") but there is no connection between the two words. It was medieval slang, it certainly has not been in common usage in bongland in recent times.
>>
>>143293382
that's no way to treat your future husband Harri...
>>
>>143297432
Speaking of which, there are illustrations in the books (the original and first sequel, I can confirm).

Do any of the other sequel books (like the Sport one, and the ones that were ghostwritten) contain any illustrations?
>>
File: 71076.jpg (351 KB, 606x700)
351 KB
351 KB JPG
>>143298894
The pdf version of Sport I have does not contain illustrations like HTS and The Long Secret. It was published posthumously so it's likely Fitzhugh just never go around to doing illustrations for it, she drew the illustrations herself. The other two novels (Harriet Spies Again and Double Agent) weren't ghost-written, Fitzhugh had been dead nearly 30 years at that point and they were never credited to her, they're authorised sequels by other authors. I can't tell you anything about those, I'm afraid.
>>
>>143295974
Rough day it seems.
>>
>>143299065
Man, Harriet with long hair looks off. Curious if there was a in-universe reason for that or if the respective authors just said fuck it and decided to give her longer hair.
>>
>>143299545
I never realized it was the hoodie cutting off most of the length, giving her the onion look.
>>
>>143299545
I just assumed it was a sign she was a little older than when we first meet her.

Besides, one of the first lines ever in the first book said that she had long hair:
>“Then when you know who lives there, you make up what they do. For instance, Mr. Charles Hanley runs the filling station on the corner.” Harriet spoke thoughtfully as she squatted next to the big tree, bending so low over her notebook that her long straight hair touched the edges.
>>
>>143299610
me prefer onion
>>
>>143299610
While true, Fitzhugh did still draw Harriet with her distinctive onion hair in the first book's illustrations, but gave her longer hair in The Long Secret.
>>
>>143299661
I think that could still be interpreted as being tucked into her hood
the perspective on the hood is all kinds of fucked anyway, and her face is too long so ... if that hair fell out from behind her ears, it could definitely touch a book if she bent low enough.
>>
>>143299636
The onion look is very cute.
>>
>>143300437
i want to cuddle harriet and share a bloomin' onion with her. but sadly those won't be invented for another 24 years. by which point Harriet will be my age and I wouldn't wish that fate on anyone.
>>
>>143233475
Being on the sex offender registry.
>>
>>143298437
Book Harriet needs loving correction
Show Harriet needs support and reinforcement that she basically did nothing wrong. if you're gonna be a writer, get ready to be hated.
>>
>>143298437
she's gonna peg him on their wedding night
no lube, it's gonna be pure rape
>>
>>143301772
stop giving me ideas to draw plz...
>>
>>143302560
dammit I want to see Sport taking charge and doing Harriet right and proper, not stopping til she's had an orgasm. Something he read about in one of his dad's manuscripts.
>>
>>143302560
Do it anon. We need more Harriet taking the lead and being rough.
>>
>>143285132
You can still do that.
>>
File: Dumbwaiter Harriet.webm (1.27 MB, 1920x1080)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB WEBM
>>
>>143300725
Eh, I don't know anon. Part of the fun of fantasy and fan art is letting these characters do tings they probably wouldn't be able to do in their series. No need to make the time she's from prevent you from thinking of getting her a bloomin onion.
>>
File: Harriet.jpg (416 KB, 1920x1080)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
>>
>>143305103
Cute spy.
>>
File: 1711047464328696.png (904 KB, 1920x1080)
904 KB
904 KB PNG
Do you think she needs more attention?
>>
Do you suppose a/the reason Janie and Sport got so mad at Harriet for the things she wrote about them in her notebook was because they hit close to home? I could imagine times when Janie feels like she's not as smart as she likes to think she is. So when she reads Harriet's entry on her, her self-esteem/ego took a blow, but instead of accepting the fact there may be times she doesn't know things when she knows she should, she took her aggression out on Harriet, since calling her a liar would be easier than accepting the hard truth.

Same things goes for Sport. He has to sacrifice some of his childhood to look after his father, so he must no doubt feel a little jealous at the others for having "normal" problems in their lives.

I wouldn't mind seeing Janie and Sport formally apologizing to Harriet for antagonizing her, somewhere down the road.
>>
>>143307683
Yes, very much so. She cute.
>>
>>143307759
>Do you suppose a/the reason Janie and Sport got so mad at Harriet for the things she wrote about them in her notebook was because they hit close to home?
I think that much was kind of implied. Harriet's observations weren't really wrong, but they were hurtful. That's why Harriet doesn't think she should apologise to begin with, because she was only recording the unvarnished truth and it was meant for her eyes only. But finding out that a friend has negative thoughts about you (even in private) still feels pretty shitty. Even if most people accept those are thoughts everyone has, you don't normally get to actually hear them.
>>
I just finished S2, and jeez her friends are pricks. It reminded me of Hilda when they called Frida a retard for believing rooms clean themselves, which gets her all pissy. Also, why were Harriet and Marion so antagonistic towards each other again? I stopped binge-watching the show for a couple months, and my memory is hazy.
>>
>>143304446
fair. but period characters have a unique fun to them and it's best not to violate that becuase then they become like any other 'present day' characters.
Daria has to be at the turn of the century, Reggie needs to be from the early 2000s, and Harriet is extra cool for being such a tomboy in the 60s.
>>
>>143307759
honestly yeah i think it was more of a betrayal for them than anyone. they were going to defend her otherwise
on the other hand, if they HAD defended her, the entire thing would have been over. everyone would have understanded, if friends are cool with private observations being less than flattering, then everyone should stay out of it.
i mean they didn't even read the worst stuff lol
>>
>>143309750
they have a backstory, they used to be friends but had a falling out, I believe it was actually harriet who rejected her..
>>
File: GFi7CLWWwAACXh2.png (43 KB, 1515x1114)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>
>>143310248
this is kinda sad considering none of their creators is alive.
I sitll miss Jim...
>>
File: GK2NXLHWcAAyIvO.jpg (108 KB, 1169x1435)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>
>>143310406
the sad thing is he'd still be dead today even if he was alive... but the last couple decades would have had a LOT better stuff. Creative stuff. More massive failures at the box office that are huge with cool people.
>>
File: FemmeFataleHarriet.png (1.59 MB, 1331x1750)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
>>
>>143311488
Cool!
>>
>>143311210
These two look like they've seen some stuff.
>>
>>143311488
A killer Harriet.
>>
File: 1694225590024.jpg (41 KB, 306x506)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
roast turkey lake
>>
>>143312947
She somehow makes the goofy look work.
>>
>>143312947
do real schools ever do elaborate giant costumes like this? even Doug made them look a bit simpler and more plausibly handmade, and that show loves going over the top silly.
i also like how they kinda cheated everyone's shoulders so they could actually do important scenes like the notebook stealing.
>>
>>143313257
That's a good question. I imagine the fact that their school is one for well off kids means the school would have the resources to go all out on costumes like that. And if things are a little funky, that it takes place when it does also probably gives a bit of a buffer of believability to work with.
>>
>>143310248
what, you don't like the soulless abominations Disney poops out after his kids sold the company to the mouse, lmao... broit's The Office, but with Muppets, GET IT LOLOLOLOL
>>
>>143313841
yeah that makes sense. though it is also the 60s and man even professionally made costumes kinda sucked back then.
>>143313903
in fairness, jim was going to sell to disney anyway. he was just waiting for them to let go of taking sesame street too (which he already only partly owned, in addition to the obvious eew don't let disney near that aspect. though now HBO has done all of that and more anyway)
>>
>>143235277
Anne Frank is that you?
>>
>>143233475
Nice of you to keep this thread alive for so long.
Where are the draws, did the ai-fags drive them out? They should at least post some more to compensate....

>>143313971
she changed her name after her father's scam worked and they got rich...
>>
>>143314030
we like the ai.
we are just tired
>>
File: 1704548829656994.png (1.95 MB, 1920x1080)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB PNG
i got a Glock in my 'Rari
>>
>>143314845
pony thread's thataway, good chum
>>
>>143314845
Shame Harriet’s mother didn’t get more focus. Really liked the episode of those two bonding with each other.
>>
>>143314860

I think she pretty much gave up on her dream of wanting Harriet to act more upper class and effeminate since that was her mother dreams and marion's mom's dream as well

The Bird Watching Ep was when that dream died
>>
>>143314860
that was cute
but man she is such a normie mom. she is not going to understand harriet at all when she becomes a teenager, and instead of gently guiding her away from the more extreme and nasty bits of hippie philosophy, she'll just push her away entirely.
>>
>>143314874

Harriet's Mom is like the ideal housewife. I love how simple her dreams are. All she wanted from that party Ep was for her Lasanga to be better then the other Housewife's Lasagna
>>
File: 1713666309454229.png (2.05 MB, 1920x1080)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB PNG
>>143314030
I went to a party and i got tired, then i had some reuqests from other threads. I'll try and do something with picrel
>>
>>143314921
dumb bitch lol there's a reason chefs are men. your job is to choose the ingredients and junk. shop for groceries. you decide what's for dinner, the man's gotta cook it.
>>143314922
oh hell yeah, that scene was nice.
>>
>>143314922
>I went to a party
gross, stop touching grass
>>
>>143314869
She’d drive herself crazy with that so it was probably for the best.
>>
File: 1699593684125247.png (1.22 MB, 1920x1080)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>
>>143315953
GO TO SLEEP
>>
>>143315953
so cozy
man look at that, that must have been a bitch to draw all the checkers
and she's been taking Spice again
>>
>>143315953
>when yer under the bed waiting her to fall asleep but accidently cough
>>
>>143293373
>Beth Ellen Hansen
>Hates to be hit on, hit on her
>>
>>
>>
I dreamt about that i found that the recent adaptation of Harriet from Apple TV had a lead artist whose artstyle was used for the character designs, similar to how Derrick J. Wyatt did when he worked in various Warner Bros Animated Proyects.
I still think it may be real but, its not bad thinking about that for a while.
>>
>>143314922
https://files.catbox.moe/mtd45g.jpg
>>
File: HarrietWelsch x BethEllen.png (793 KB, 1136x1476)
793 KB
793 KB PNG
>>143317055
UNO Reverse card!
>>
>>143318795
Hot dang, Rebellen switching it up and making sure Harriet has something spicy to write about in that book of her. Nice.
>>
is Rebellen canon in the book or is it just all just made up by someone?
>>
File: JQQNJfHl.png (126 KB, 515x443)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
>>143319475
She's made up.

She's basically what Beth Ellen becomes after becoming tired of being walked all over, taken advantage of, and overlooked by everyone else (due to her shy and meek nature), and she decides to rebel.

She gains a big boost in confidence and assertiveness, but she also becomes rude, aloof, and increasingly hostile to others (even to though she would consider friends).
>>
>>143317055
is that poster a reference to something? i recognize Dignity but what is that around it
>>
>>143315953
>>143317239
i think the artist was using a partly wrong palette for the first one
>>143317987
i want to see more shows that look like this!
>>
>>143319475
Beth Ellen does kind of snap and do bad stuff in the books but not like this. in fact even her acting out is kind of innocent and cute.
>>
>>143320303
Specifically, she's the note-leaver in the sequel book, The Long Secret. I suspect she did this due to her inability to express her anger outwardly due to her grandmother always telling her that to be a proper lady, she must compose herself at all times and not get angry.

She also throws an epic temper tantrum near the end of the book when she finds out that her mother (who was absent for most of her life, and has grown to despise due to being vain and controlling) wants to take her away to Europe. She wrecks the bathroom of her Summer house.
>>
>>143320293
It may also have been that the mood was different in the first one so the colors were changed to reflect that.
>>
>>143320356
It seems like TLS has a lot of good material to adapt in the style of this show.
>>
>>143321661
Either as a single episode, or a multi-episode-long arc? If the latter, it could work if Harriet hears about these strange notes being left for people as a sort of background detail for every episode, gradually building to its culmination in the Season Finale.
>>
>>143321059
well see her eyes are night-tinted, but her skin and hair aren't.
i've been paying attention to this since i first noticed it like 10 years ago.
>>
>>143321661
Possibly. From what's been talked about it, there does seem to be something there to work with. I'd like to see what else they could build with this series.
>>
>>143318662
Nice
>>
>>
>>143324169
Harriet of the many arms.
>>
I want to rape Beth Ellen and then proceed to gaslight her!
>>
File: Harriet DIY.png (217 KB, 1015x1015)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
be creative
>>
>>143325523
that's mean!
>>143325895
that's cute
>>
>>143314922
are you this guy >>143277092
>>
>>143299545
did her mom still give her shit about her bangs being in her eyes in the book
>>
>>143325917
No
>>
File: 11050463.jpg (310 KB, 1920x1080)
310 KB
310 KB JPG
Am I the only one who noticed
>>
>>143326404
that Phil LaMarr is a huge hypocrite? yeah
>>
File: 2023-08-17 16.21.03.png (47 KB, 459x527)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>143326404
We try not to mention references to 4chan shit because the execs lurking the threads will have that person who storyboarded the shot fired and he was probably /ourguy/ who snuck stuff in
>>
>>143326459
nah henson company is cool, they would never screw over a member of their crew... oh wait
>>
>>143326459
If you don't want to get fired over stupid shit, then don't do stupid shit.
It's really not that hard to follow.
>>
>>143326576
you are aware everyone says that until it happens to them, right
it's a coping mechanism. a known psychological thing. you insist all the unlucky people deserved what they got, which makes you feel better about the rampant injustice.
>>
Part of me wanted to see a scene with the other students that while they were all still mad at Harriet for the things she wrote in her notebook, they didn't want to actually hurt her.
>>
I wamt to draw the long haired blonde now. Any interesting screenshots of her?
>>
File: vlcsnap-00592.png (1.84 MB, 1920x1080)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB PNG
>>143326948
Is that not what the onion scene and its aftermath was?
>>
>>143317773
Harriet stop trying to peg the latino boy.
>>
File: 1696630812337844.png (1.56 MB, 1920x1080)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
>>143326964
>>
>>143327027
ehh they never apologized.
basically all that happened is that they all started hating themselves and each other just as much as harriet
so she realized becoming the LIGHTNING ROD OF HATE (copyright 2002 Colin Mochrie) would preserve the happy status quo where people are all still jerks who learned zero lesson, but at least treat each other better.
>>
File: bethEllenMad.png (1.38 MB, 1500x953)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
>>143326964
When she mad.
>>
>>143327077
Do you think she wears laced panties?
>>143327123
Bet i can make her look madder
>>
>>143327156
yeah probably frilly..
>>
>>143327156
Her little sister is into French stuff so I bet the interest in lace panties probably rubbed off on her
>>
>>143327123
that is such subtle, subdued, southern anger.
outwardly she is keeping it calm so she doesn't get a switchin', but inwardly she wants to pour fire ants down your britches.
>>
>>143327123
What an angry drumstick.
>>
>>143328526
i like that she kept a little of her hair poking out of the head hole so she can still chew it.
>>
File: file.png (2.59 MB, 1920x1080)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB PNG
>>143328556
It's kind of strange how her hair-chewing vice only ever came up in the last two episodes of the Season. You'd think this little factoid of hers would have been more apparent throughout the show, or Harriet would have written something else equally unflattering about Beth Ellen (like her chronic shyness/anxiousness, her voice being too quiet to hear, something about her absent parents, people only liking/hating her for being richer than everyone else, or the fact she's as bad at being a blabbermouth as her little sister).
>Beth Ellen: [Reading out Harriet's notes on her] "I like Beth Ellen, but I can never talk to her without worrying whether or not she'll spill her guts out to Marion Hawthorne."
>Janie: Your response.
>Beth Ellen: Ah mean... she's not TOTALLY wrong.
>>
File: IMG_20240423_225821.jpg (2.36 MB, 2626x2417)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB JPG
>>143327077

>>143327403
I think i meant frilly instead of laced ones. Although i can see her in both, regardless
>>
>>143329004
cute!
>>
Harriet VN, play as anon and "date' the girls?
Or play as Harriet and get into sticky situations with classmates and and guys?
>>
>>143329091
play as Teacher Anon, and creep on the girls.
>>
>>143318795
>uses her newfound confidence to bag herself a spy
>one night stands her and leaves
>>
>>143329091
>Or play as Harriet and get into sticky situations with classmates and and guys?
this

you can choose:
>sport, the best friend archetype who you made a marriage promise to
>chuck, the sickly kid who you share a lot in common with
>marion, toxic yuri
>beth ellen, shy girl yuri
>>
>>143329091
Play as Harriet
spy on people
use the info on dates but also catch them undressing
>>143329127
anon no. that is gross. and also anachronistic.
>>
>>143329111
perv choice
>>143329127
tr0o0n choice
>>143329091
play as age appropriate anon
>>
>>143329183
I am not comfortable playing as a child.
>>
>>143329183
personally I think it'd be interesting to play as a creep while Harriet is actively trying to prove you have ill intentions.
>>
File: lol.jpg (14 KB, 235x310)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>143329183
--->Rent Free<---
the obvious and natural choice for Harriet game is play as Harriet
>>
>>143329199
that's pretty fucked up, anon
you were one once, weren't you
>>
>>143329181
>lesbianism is anachronistic
>in the 1960s
Harriet’s creator would probably have disagreed with you on that.
>>
>>143329091
>and and guys?
I meant Bad Guys

also unless I can wrangle an artist to work for free, I will use ai
>>
>>143329221
teh gay was invented in teh 70's, everyone knows that
>>
>>143329216
>play as harriet
>alternate between talking to people up front or spying on them
>always play a dangerous game of using your illicitly obtained information to help people without letting on that you know things you arent supposed to
>memorize the schedules of characters to allow you to get into hiding spots and spy on them
>occasionally see characters doing things you arent supposed to see, choose the right dialogue options so you dont accidentally expose yourself at the wrong time
>>
>>143329221
and she'd have been wrong.
especially if she claimed she was at 12.
>>
>>143329237
Harriet the Spy, more like Harriet the Perv~
>>
>>143329091
Why would you want to get in sticky situations with guys?
>>
>>143329266
I wanna do sticky things with guys, but only as a little girl.
>>
>>143329254
trying to use the information you gathered without making it obvious that you know that sounds like it would be a good element to a harriet game

>>143329266
because harriet is a girl
>>
>>143329227
>I will use ai
dropped
>>
>>143329227
>I will use ai
that's fine for a place-holder i guess.
>>
>>143329392
That's what i'm sayin
>>
>>143329091
I'd have liked an exploration based platformer free running game, but that's pretty tricky. A VN though could be cool. Playing as Harriet and getting dirt on and getting to know the other chargers sounds fun.
>>
>>143329893
>exploration based platformer free running game
like a movement based metrovania?
a 2d game is doable for indie/single dev, but 3D might be out of reach for a fangame
>>
>>143329944
That's why I mean it's a bit much. 3d is a lot. Something simpler like a 2d would could be cool. A Metroid like with Harriet collecting new gadgets and spy equipment to open up new area sounds fitting.
>>
>>143329392
Futa Golly, her POV only
>>
>>143330647
Gay
>>
File: images (9).jpg (3 KB, 100x100)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
Aw such a cute thread about my favorite spy. Shame I missed the majority and life of the thread. Hope I won't be late next time.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (60 KB, 720x540)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>143318795
what if harriet just...
>>
>>143293382
>>143298437
>>143301772
haha what if future harriet is a hotwife and cucks sport and sport is her sissy
>>
File: Magritte The Son Of Man.jpg (134 KB, 960x1260)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>143320281
This maybe?
>>
File: 615097.jpg (55 KB, 640x480)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
Also this maybe?
>>
>>143329091
I think it'd be really cool if we got a Harriet the Spy game similar to the Nancy Drew series or the Burger King Sneak King game!
>>
>>143326404
>söy filters to onions
>Harriet is an onion
Coincidence?
>>
>>143331145
There's always next time anon. Whenever the next Harriet thread turns up, I hope you find it early.
>>
File: 1711243554164875.jpg (208 KB, 679x731)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
I see that you don't pay attention to her.
>>
File: harriet on the bank.jpg (102 KB, 1203x1000)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>
>>143332757
hmm maybe
>>
>>143332780
it's clearly a reference to missing posters, yes.. but specifically.. one having a symbol for a face, and maybe looking like that
>>
>>143327123
https://files.catbox.moe/b97bjy.jpg

I'll start watching the show after i'm done woth Venture Bros just to get mroe references and ideas for her, Ole and the bad bitch with the brown hair
>>
>>143336475
eatin a burrito?
>>
>>143336866
Yeah, in fact, that catbox link is useless, just post it here, man
>>
How would the other kids react when they find out that Harriet [SPOILER]killed herself because of the bullying they did to her?[/ SPOILER]
>>
>>143335249
You got Harriet, Beth Ellen, Marion, Rachel, Beth Ellen's little sister. She's just overshadowed by the other cute girls in the show. Sorry dude, she is cute though.
>>
File: Harriet the Sherlock.png (70 KB, 2336x2200)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>
>>143339031
She's a cute spy, but not always a bright one.
>>
>>143336866
I thought it was supposed to be her underwear?
>>
File: 1711052284037239.jpg (319 KB, 923x1080)
319 KB
319 KB JPG
she is a dog lover.
>>
>>143340312
i'm not sure what it is. it's just a roughly cylindrical object with a somewhat flattened end with an X, and wrinkles in the middle and i guess drool where it's in her mouth
>>
You guys remember my episode idea of Beth Ellen ending up in Rachel's enemies list? Well, I've been trying to think of an opening narration, one where Harriet would give to introduce the episode.
>Gregory School, Daytime
>Harriet is at her locker, when she stumbles upon a mysterious note inside.
>It reads, "Meet me in the math room before school's out. Make sure you aren't followed. ~BEH"
>Puzzled, she goes to the math room as instructed, and finds Janie and Sport inside, having gotten similar notes.
>They don't know who sent it or why. Maybe it's code, with the signature a codeword. "BEH! BEH! bleets Janie.
>"It's BAH! BAH, Janie," retorts Sport.
>Just as they start to try and piece together the mystery, Beth Ellen enters the room. "Thank goodness," she exclaims. "You got my note!"
>The trio look at her and say, "Ooohhh... Beth Ellen Hanson."
>"I knew that," Janie says pompously.
>"No, you didn't," says Sport.
>"No, I did not." Janie had no change in her tone.
What'd be a suitable intro narration?
>>
>>143340785
i liked that episode..
I'd have to ask my parents if it was okay for 11 year olds to have plushes in the 60s, I feel like it totally fucking was, especially for girls.
>>
>>143342491
it's just a doll
>>
>>143342567
i think the key here is the age
also come to think of it, Harriet said she gave away Eddy Spaghetti significantly prior to present, maybe when she was.. eight? i feel like that's fucking extreme, even for the 90s, the peak of "you're not allowed to like things other than sports"
>>
>>143342579
The 90s? You mean the 60s, right? Since that's when the show takes place.

Speaking of Eddy Spaghetti, I still wish they did a thing where Harriet, in the depths of her depression and madness after her notebook is stolen, she begins to hallucinate her fluffy ducky saying evil things to her, talking without his string being pulled, and even seemingly attacking her.
>>
>>143340785
YJK
>>
>>143343384
the word 'even' is a comparison. In other words, even at the peak of getting on kids' cases for toys, decades later, they had to be older than -eight- before they got that scrutiny. 'round where I lived it was 10. You were supposed to stop liking anything but sports by that age. I really wish I had grown up somewhere else.
60s new york I think would be way more lenient, so it's even stranger she felt that pressure.
>>
>>143332720
Yes, but she goes for the girls.
>>
>>143336866
>>143340312
>>143340836
It's a cock you douchebags
>>
>>143344630
.... OH. it's the kind of 'x' you would see on a character sheet, when they do a profile view and they put an X over where the arm socket is, so the arm won't hide the body
this is you trying to have a disembodied cock facing away from the viewer..
>>
>>143344630
Why does a cock have a butt-hole, eh?
Can't explain that~!
>>
File: 1698432819311524.jpg (158 KB, 1920x1080)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>143343384
>Harriet, you are a bad girl, I must peck your face off.
>>
>>143345040
she's not THat kind of nuts
>>
did some sketchs of Rachel in japanese outfit.
>>
>>143345524
it was nice of you to save a tree by doing them entirely in your imagination, but we're not psychic enough to see them
>>
>>143345532
>he can't receive the extremely lewd psychic sketch
LMAO
>>
>>143326404
in all fairness; that meme's been circulating more "normie-ish" spaces since its inception

what can i say? everyone seems to be into basedjaks for some reason
>>
File: rach1.jpg (459 KB, 1943x1697)
459 KB
459 KB JPG
>>143345532
Sorry forget to upload the image. Silly me. I am a silly billy.
>>
>>143345584
Did you really draw these, Billy? They look a lot more competent than your usual work (like, no kidding, about ten times better than the pics you drew yesterday) and look to have been scanned rather than just photographed. Good job if you did but that's a hell of a change in such a short space of time.
>>
>>143345580
THAT was it. that was the name I was trying to think of earlier. Hi El Barto.
>>
In an alternate reality, Marion Hawthorne is an aspiring writer while also living a double life as a spy. Her best friends are Rachel Hennessy, a serious girl who wants to be a basketball player, and Beth Ellen Hansen, who wants to be a scientist.
>>
>>143346392
who's Harriet tho?
>>
Done with Venture Bros, now i'll start with Harriet. Kinda funny how i got from watching a spy cartoon to watching another one
>>
>>143347097
Enjoy the show Billy.
>>
>>143340785
>>143335249
>>143307683
Why didn't anyone tell me this cutie existed in this show, never seen her in any thread before.
And with only 15 posts to go too, better make them count and post more of her.
>>
File: file.png (2.5 MB, 1920x1080)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB PNG
>>143348227
She has an older brother.
>>
>>143348709
I'm not sure what to do with that information but cool.
>>
File: 12651522.jpg (234 KB, 1920x1080)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>
You know how the show toned down some of the aspects from the original book (specifically, Harriet's revenge on the others—whereas the book had her plotting and doing nasty things to several students, the show only had her put the frog in Marion's lunchbox)?

What other things could Harriet have done to her classmates while still being more toned down compared to the book and in-line with the show? Book Harriet wanted to break Janie's little finger in the book. Maybe show Harriet would have just messed up one of her experiments? Book Harriet made Rachel cry when talking about her absent father. Maybe show Harriet would have stolen all of her lollipops?
>>
File: 1713990011249809.webm (1.41 MB, 1000x800)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB WEBM
>>143347846
It's alroght. Harroet is pretty cute, and Ole's voice is real sexy. Don't really care about Harriet's friend, but Marion and her gang pick my interest me a lot.
>>
>>143348709
JFK lookin' ass
>>
>>143349797
Ah, so he survived in this universe. Good to know.
>>
File: 12651528.jpg (264 KB, 1920x1080)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>>
>>143349783
>Don't really care about Harriet's friend
That's not really too surprising. Janie is easily forgotten compared to all the other girls around.
>>
>>143349808
No. Harriet was a sleeper agent and was the 2nd gunman
>>
>>143350465
What could have been done to make her (and maybe Sport, too) more interesting as characters?

Maybe give some of original book Janie's personality and desire to use science to blow up the Earth (just to prove she can)?
>>
>>143348709
they look like they fuck when their parents aren't home
>>
>>143233475
bruh she looks like she works in hr
>>
>>143351101
That's tough. As it stands she doesn't really have anything to help her stand out. Giving her that science quirk could have probably done a lot for her. Still means she'd have to compete for attention alongside Harriet, Marion, Rachel, and Beth Ellen which is tough competition but something fun like that would have helped.
>>
File: 8eab3daa7599aad9.png (531 KB, 1536x866)
531 KB
531 KB PNG
>*sniff goodbye anon, see you soon.
>>
File: 1696190449173.webm (2.49 MB, 1280x720)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB WEBM
>>143352320
>I wish we could have these threads all the time.
>Me too!
>>
File: 12652923.jpg (375 KB, 1920x1080)
375 KB
375 KB JPG
>>
File: 12652748 (1).jpg (395 KB, 1920x1080)
395 KB
395 KB JPG
>>
I don't want the thread to go :(
>>
File: 1700930534758800.jpg (220 KB, 1920x1080)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>
watched some of this because it's popular here and there is a show drought, this show sucks, and you people are child obsessed sickos.
>>
>>143353208
>he fell for it
ngmi
>>
>>143349783
I feel like I need to clarify this
her name isn't "Ole" it's the word old, said in a folksy way.. and since her last name is Galliano, she ended up Ol' Golly
>>
>>143351828
hot
>>143352320
>>143352347
>>143352925
yeahhh i wish for more harriet threads too.. but I get it, there's limits on what to talk about. and i'm too busy and out of ideas to draw much for the threads.
>>
>>143353208
I'd be fascinated to hear which current shows you think are good
because this show sure does differently from those.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.