[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hq720.jpg (59 KB, 686x386)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
Tell me everything wrong/things you hate about this show.
>>
>>143295769
personally; lgbt, bland plot, annoying characters, no unique art style, nonsensical motivations, representation that makes zero sense, shitty relationship drama
>>
>>143295769
cute human girl
>>
>>143295769
when is Nyx going to cuck her?
>>
Inability to hold a thematically consistent tone.
Like it doesn't know what the hell its audience is supposed to be so it keeps jerking itself back and forth between being a show for literal babies and being a show for a young adult audience.
Before the hiatus it was a bit better at this, a slow transition into something more mature and serious with room for humor and silly moments, but then the show came back and it's like it lost its sense of tone entirely.
>>
File: 1709306062289348.png (201 KB, 934x861)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>143295769
It has some good characters that are held back by the story and the world building.
Apparently it also had problems internally with some people that wanted way more LGBT presentation and Netflix that fucked up with the time of episodes and the number of them plus the fact that they promised them 7 season but the renewed them only for three which made them change the story on the fly.
Then COVID happened,most of the people left,they promoted a new head writer which had little to no experience and that fucked up the characters with season 4 with her ideas.
For how many people praised Eshaz for Avatar with this show we saw that even tough he can write good character and had good ideas he fail terribly in world building and on the overall plot which confirm once again that Avatar was a lighting in a bottle only made by all of the writer putting some of what they did best which will never happened again
>>
>>143295769
>Make Callum Viren’s apprentice who he rebel against
>Remove or significantly rework Ezren’s character
>Explicitly make Harrow a bad king whom was reliant on Viren to hold the country together
>Keep Claudia, Soren and Rayla largely the same but with less goofy scenes
>Have an actual significant populace of people who practice dark magic rather than just 2 people
>Actually commit to the morally grey aspect of the human/elf divide rather than just blatantly siding with the elves
>Write an actual rule book on how magic works
>Remove everything and anything having to do with Book 4, except Rex he was based
Any other improvements you guys can think of?
>>
>>143295769
The premise sucks: some fucking elves-assassins are targetting the king and his progeny, successfully killing the king, so that the king's retarded spawn decide to bring back one particular baby dragon back to the elves, begging for forgiveness.
Instead of, you know, using that thing as a hostage in order to tell the fucking elves to kneel, apologize and fuck off.
>>
>>143295992
>women women women women
just write a good story damn it
>>
>>143295937
It's very strange the change of tone that keep happening.
They keep saying that they wanted a more mature tone for the new seasons and they confirmed that season 6 will have a change of age rating but then the humor remain mostly toilet type because they wanted it for the younger audience.
Some people say that it's because Eshaz got a kid and he put all these fart jokes because he like them and other say that Netflix really wanted it to be a kids cartoon since it seems that there are problems with the change of rating that they wanted to put and that is why season 6 even tough was ready since September was postponed with no date still today
>>
>>143295769
I like the show... but man Dragon Prince doesn't have the same hype and engagement as season 1 - 3.
It felt like people dropped the show after S4.
>>
>>143295769
The set up feels retarded.
>>143296009
>Instead of, you know, using that thing as a hostage in order to tell the fucking elves to kneel, apologize and fuck off.
Wouldn't that just lead to all out war and extermination?
>>
>>143296009
Yur so fearce!
>>
File: 20240414_195541.jpg (38 KB, 735x402)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>143296045
>It felt like people dropped the show after S4.
Because that's what happened.I don't think there was even a change that they made that I liked.
It had cheap relationship drama and focused on having the victim apologize,they fucked up most of the new outfits,the plot was both dragging it's feet and going to fast in some scenes and the characters acted like retards just to progress the plot.
Season 5 was way better but still not as good as seasons 1-3 and nonetheless the damage was done and most people dropped the show.
Even the some of the writers told on Twitter how they wanted to skip this season and they seemed unhappy with what they did since they keep saying that they were glad that it was over and behind them but they weren't hyping it up,not like they are doing it now for season 6 so let's see if they can recover at least a little
>>
>>143295769
The morality in the show is fucking retarded. The good guys are insufferable, retarded and Viren was right. Claudia was ruined and her storyline was mishandled. Fuck this garbage show, Im glad it crashed and burned.
>>
>>143295769
Ehaosz tries to focus on character but fails on premise, story, and theme. Everything else is unfortunate circumstances like whiney female writers, COVID, and bad behind the scenes production
>>
>>143296009
This. Avatar can instantly have its premise be known in a single minute. I still have no idea what Dragon Prince is about. What’s its pitch?
>>
>>143295769
Claudia doesn't fart often
>>
File: 1710239839996073.png (372 KB, 1067x493)
372 KB
372 KB PNG
>>143295995
Have an episode entirely dedicated to Callum and Kayla having sex and then in season 6 have another one but with also Nyx added.
Then have a beach episode
>>
>>143296362
>What’s its pitch?
Two princes have to prevent a war by delivering the dragon prince to his mother.
>>
>>143296362
>What’s its pitch?
Humans are the niggers of the fantasy world. They rape, pillage and practice the voodoo so the elves/dragons got sick of their shit kicked them over the wall.
>>
>>143296158
Vlad Tepes was in that situation as a child, his father called the sultans bluff and attacked anyway.
You got to have big truck nuts to be Voivode of Wallachia.
>>
>>143295769
>Remember quite liking the first three seasons
>Long hiatus happens
>Show comes back out of the blue
>First two episodes are nothing but tranny fart jokes and literal Fortnite dances
>Drop the show
It should never have come back.
>>
>>143295769
A bit of a minor detail, but I hate how the baby dragon acts like a dog, like for fucks sake other animals exist that you can take behaviors from.
>>
>>143297306
It’s always the same kind of generic cutesy friendly dog too, other dogs exist
>>
Is it better or worse than RWBY in terms of writing?
>>
>>143297812
Worse, which is a feat by itself.
>>
I think they made the kid characters 2 years too young
>>
>>143295937
I think this is it, contrasting tonal shifts just makes it so no one is satisfied
>>
>>143297841
Not possible. I don't believe you. Now I HAVE to watch this.
>>
File: 1711396262345638.jpg (1.02 MB, 1280x1463)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
Rayla and Rayllum carried the show despite its flaws until season 4 tore both to shreds
>>
>>143295769
DP is convinced that the jokes it makes are funny, and also obsessed with characters making jokes that don't land.
What it doesn't realize is that there is no difference between the two.
>>
>>143295769
i loved the first 3 seasons and then i watched the first 10 minutes of the 4th season and shut it off, it just got way too trash way too fast.
>>
>>143296152
this looks like a fucking bdsp sprite
>>
>>143296362
Elves blame humans for killing the titular dragon prince (who was an egg at the time) but two humans and an elf discover that the egg is still alive and decide to deliver it to the dragon mom to end the war.
Meanwhile the human wizard tries to prevent them because he wants casus belli against the elves while the elves are racists dicks.
>>
File: Landsknechts_Taking_Five.jpg (306 KB, 1525x1075)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
>>143295995
Landsknechts?
The character designs are just so painfully generic it would have been better if they had taken actual real life cultural cues like Avatar did.
>>
>>143297881
It's better in season 1 to 3 and 5 and way worse in season 4.
That season is so bad that I don't consider it canon,which is not difficult since almost nothing happened
>>
>>143297306
You are not honest to god telling me that's a dragon
>>
>>143295769

Pacing, poor characters, twists you can see a mile away.
>>
>>143295769
honestly the animation filtered me.
>>
>>143295769
The constant push for humans to always show forgiveness to the elves/dragons.
Fuck that goddamn red dragon YES I AM STILL SALTY.
>>
>>143295995
>>Have an actual significant populace of people who practice dark magic rather than just 2 people
This would be great. You could have things like organizations focused on producing magic materials, and then there'd be poaching and shit.
This is the only magic humans have, far as anyone knows. That shouldn't be limited to so few, it should be something humanity desperately clings to, because there's dragons out there that fucking hates us and who want to burn us alive.
>>
>>143298087
We’d have to omit a lot of the female warrior characters if we wanna go the historical route. Avatar also generally only had men serve as military personnel, characters like Katara and Toph were clearly the exception to the rule, hell there are only two other women in the series who can Earthbend that being Kyoshi and Oma
>>
File: 1550786863164.png (142 KB, 558x775)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>143295769
It had a good premise and some decent characters but the writers weird stubborn take on making the elves/dragons side justified in their genocide and humans evil for daring to survive is fucking weird.
In season 3 the war just ends with zero fanfare because a baby dragon was returned, apparently nobody harboring any resentment for the last few centuries of bloody conflict.

I didn't watch past season 3, frankly I didn't even realize it got a fourth season.
>>
>>143295769
Dragon Deez Nuts.
>>
>>143298635
It’s probably one of the more subtle but most glaring missteps of the series to have dark magic users account for a hilariously low percent of the population. In all the five human kingdoms the only dark mages we see or are ever mention are Viren and Claudia, 3 if you wanna count Callum. That is nowhere close to enough to make me believe that Dark Magic is this obscene abuse of power being leveraged over nature
>>
>>143298674
>It had a good premise and some decent characters but the writers weird stubborn take on making the elves/dragons side justified in their genocide and humans evil for daring to survive is fucking weird.
No, its outright retarded. How the fuck do you justify leaving a whole kingdom to starve to death to preserve a single creature? they could have made that work but couldn't be bothered to show the consequences of sacrificial magic beyond ''you get some magical scars''.
>>
>>143298635
>This would be great. You could have things like organizations focused on producing magic materials, and then there'd be poaching and shit.
Yeah its retarded but I guess they couldn't be bothered to show magical husbandry and herbalism being a thing in the human kingdoms because it would make the elves look less special when there some guy who does the same things they do by gutting a fish.
>>
>>143298480
It’s the dragon, just in a dog disguise
>>
File: nyx stretch.png (497 KB, 1320x1952)
497 KB
497 KB PNG
>>143296416
>>143295878
Let's make it hap'n, Cap'n.
>>
>deaf general.
>constantly reacts to sounds

I hate this show so fucking much.
>>
>>143295992
>some people that wanted way more LGBT presentation
These people should be fired as they don't care about doing a good job, just putting gays in it.
>>
>>143298902
Avatar was very good about Toph behaving properly blind.
>>
>>143298902
The way they write Amaya is more in line with how a mute would behave rather than somebody who’s deaf. See somebody who’s actually deaf will make these grunts like they’re attempting to speak they won’t be 100% silent. Bojji from Ranking of Kings captures this pretty well
>>
>>143298893
>read Please Rate Five Stars
>The sex was juicy
>The sex in Callum's room in the castle was hotter
>Nyx confirmed preggers and Rayla's about to show up

Goddamn you have no idea how much i needed that.
>>
>>143298992
really need to finish this
>>
>>143298992
Probably should've spoiler-ed that.
>>
>>143295769
Fart fetish. Not even light.
The bad girl is racist, like hating elves racist, but they needed to add a tranny to this show so she dates a tranny elf. Still hates elves. It really is not explained why the exception. But they sure explain what the tranny elf's farts smell like.
Dragon uses dog sounds. Not like to pass off a dog. They use a dog to voice the dragon.
Too much focus on interracial lesbian couples and too little on the plot. I could not care less about the black elf queen marrying the mute woman or whatever. Show is the actual "avatar team" searching for the prison of the big bad.
Hetero couple is deemed offensive so they are forced to break up off screen. Consequently, main girl covers up all exposed skin and becomes a cat lady with monkeys instead of cats.

What is good about the show?
Uhhhh. I found the mute character a creative addition but it got old quick. I like that they had the balls to pair Claudia and Callum for a bit, despite the age difference. That's all.
>>
>>143298992
Is that the actual name?
>>
>>143299026
i dont know how to spoil this.
>>
>>143299050
yeah
>>
>>143298902
Didn't they pay some deaf consultant or whatever to help them write Amaya?
>>
>>143299068
Great. Can you link or provide author name because that name is impossible to search
>>
>>143298743
Wasn't the dragon somehow related to storms and the weather?
>>
>>143299092
archiveofourown
>>
>>143299092
archiveofourown org/users/FireForEffect/pseuds/FireForEffect

>>143299054
Highlight text, click Ctrl+s, make sure the text isn't awkwardly clumped together.
>>
>>143295937

Maybe they had a ghost writer and didn't hire him after the hiatus. I am certain some of these show creators are paying someone under the table to do their work.
>>
The low framerate actually gave me a headache the last time I tried watching it. I hear they dropped that later on. Is it worth powering through?
>>
>>143296009

Yeah, the protagonists just assume that giving back the egg is the right thing to do despite there being no indication that is the case.
>>
File: 20240422_003305.jpg (798 KB, 3150x3850)
798 KB
798 KB JPG
>>143299092
Don't have the link but the name of the author is FireforEffect
>>
>>143299168
You know what would’ve been great? If they returned the egg, but the queen tried roasting them there on the spot
>>
>>143299102
I don't remember.
>>
>>143299130
Season 1 to 3 are kinda comfy and have a great main relationship.
Season 4 is horrible and the animation got worse since they changed studio because they had way less budget and season 5 us a step in the right direction but still not as good as it was supposed to be and it still has problems.
Wait at least for season 6 and the reaction of everyone then you can dice if it's worth to power trough it
>>
>>143299213
Why the fuck would I watch 5 seasons worth of mid when it is more enjoyable to watch someone else angrily recap them?
>>
>>143295769
>gay elfs
>no human x rayla
>women writers
>>
>>143296009

Problem is that the writers don’t frame the events well or don’t understand what makes the actions of one group bad. That fucks with who you’re supposed to care about.
>>
>>143299118
thank you kindly

but yeah the sex was still very much worth the wait.
>>
>>143299092
>>143299092
>>143299170

or look up 469974485 on ao3

here ya go
>>
>>143299205
Remember how they had the literally living dragon baby with them and Sol Regem was gonna roast them all alive?
>>
File: Devon rayla_1.jpg (297 KB, 1444x1528)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
>>143299301
They had a human x rayla with Callum,then they promoted a female has the head writer and she broke them up and made Callum forgive Rayla without her ever say sorry or try to mend their relationship because she wanted them two to represent her ideal relationship where the partner forgive no matter what the other person.
She really confirmed the meme about woman writers and how they can't write other women's or relationship
>>
>>143298776
Yeah. Like if a deer or whatever it was can bring someone back from crippling injuries, you would have whole forests dedicated to keeping them, or some sort of ranch at least. Because that's the sort of shit people would do almost anything for.
>>
>>143298690
I'd blame it on lack of worldbuilding skill. Avatar had some good stuff, where the designs of the setting included the magical powers available. DP has nothing of that, when really we should have whole organizations focused on both preserving and hunting down things from nature.
Claudia's brother shouldn't be a guard, he should be a hunter or something that goes out and gets the good shit for her and his dad.

>>143295995
Actually, I'd like to suggest what I posted above
>>
>>143295995
>Explicitly make Harrow a bad king whom was reliant on Viren to hold the country together
Bad as in evil or incompetent? Cause the evil stepparent is boring as hell
>>
>>143299449
Incompetent, but believes he’s doing the right thing, more or less how he’s written in the show but more self-aware of what a terrible king he actually was
>>
>>143299411
I will note that the forgiveness obsession has been in the show since the start.
>>
>>143295992
Wow imagine how much shittier it would've been
>>
>>143299464
It would be nice if people in the show would bring up that Harrow was going to make his own people starve so he could feel good about himself. It wouldn't be his family that starved, I would be willing to bet money on that.
>>
>>
>>143299411
baka
>>
>>143295769
I only know about the "not the horse" bit because of the constant threads about it at the time and I knew from the fact they let that scene in that I'd never bother with it.

The characters look annoying anyway.
>>
>>
>>143299423
On top of that, you don't even need magical creatures. You can sacrifice normal ass people for magical fuel, that shit just begs for Mayan levels of mass sacrifices.
>>
>>143299585
Nah that I can see not working out so well. Dark Magic seems like it can be used by more or less anyone? So no monopoly of force, which would be a fascinating thing to explore as well. But it does mean you can't do mass sacrifices, because the sacrifices might decide they'd much rather you die instead.
>>
>>143295769
The show has many issues. I feel like the nail in the coffin for me though was season 4, it was so horribly bad that I was hesitant to even bother with season 5, which although not as bad as 4, was still not good. At this point the only thing that will bring me back is at the very minimum an implied sex scene between Rayla and Callum.
>>
So, like, what is the show exploring? What is it trying to say? Avatar was about war. Steven Universe was about humanity. What is The Dragon Prince about? How one extremely charismatic immortal is the root of all evil? How easily one slips to the dark side? The show is only 2/3 of the way through, so it's tough to say.

Also the elves are superior to humans in every single way.
>>
>>143299690
>Avatar was about war
>>
>>143299606
>Dark Magic seems like it can be used by more or less anyone?
Anyone who knows what the fuck they are doing, so the murder priesthood still is the most likely option as when someone kills one of them they hunt the perpetrator and their families to revive their fallen.
>>
>>143299690
>What is The Dragon Prince about?
Ecology and submission to your betters as nothing bad would have happened if the humans stayed in their cages.
>>
>>143299705
Yeah, it was. It was present for pretty much every single conflict and character moment. Aang tried to avoid it, Katara grew up in a broken village, etc.
>>
>>143299205
>but the queen tried roasting them there on the spot.
I mean, that makes sense, what kind of mother forgives her son's kidnappers? I have seen mothers waste their entire lives demanding the death penalty for kidnappers.
>>
>>143299102
Yes, the dragon diverted the rains from the human kingdoms and gave them to the elves, causing humans to resort to using the heart of a golem, but one thing must be acknowledged, the dragon king does care about his people, not like Harrow.
>>
>>143295769
I'm not writing your video essay for you.
>>
>>143300081
C'mon
>>
>>143298970
she's both mute and deaf
>>
>>143300081
So don't.
>>
>>143295769
shit animation
extremely uninspired setting/world building/aesthetics
CURRENT YEAR levels of diversity/faggotry
cringe inducing dialogue/characterisation
>>
>>143300109
>she's both mute and deaf
That only makes me think that they made her general because she was the queen's sister. Who in their right mind appoints a deaf and mute general? Your soldiers need to look away in order to receive orders while they fight.
>>
>>143300157
Doesn't she have an interpreter? Not that it would matter if he took an arrow to the face and left the command structure in shambles.
>>
>>143300189
>Doesn't she have an interpreter?
Yes, but he also has to fight on the front lines of the battle, which makes the goal of having an interpreter pointless.
>>
>>143300157
Did they ever say if she was always deaf?
Like I thought an interesting bit they could have done is make her deafness an injury caused by fighting the Dragon King since he's known as Thunder, he could have deafened her.
>>
The deaf and mute general is also a lesbian btw
>>
>>143299411
Sounds like she doesn't have the healthiest relationships then
>>
Do LGBT writers think that 95% of the population is gay/lesbian/trans?
>>
>>143295995
I would have kept the Callum/Rayla interracial romance unique instead of everyone immediately getting an elfwife after the war ends.
it just takes away from how special their relationship is, the first human/elf couple in centuries, when his aunt marries the sun elf queen, that other moon elf lady got a human husband, even Claudia gets an elf tranny, etc.
>>
>>143295769
It's a case study in how to fail at worldbuilding and why diversity politics produce bad results.
My go-to example for how to worldbuild is the history of Spain. You can to this day identify the high water mark of Muslim conquest based on the architecture of certain buildings. And even before that there were the original Iberian tribes, Carthaginians, Roman conquest, Visigoths, etc. Spain has a great diverse history, almost as complex and diverse as a Middle Eastern country. Where in Spain you are matters, because the Southeast has a completely different history than the Northwest.

But in Dragon Prince, where you are doesn't really matter all that much. There's just the "Human side of the continent" which is generically diverse, and then the "Elf side of the continent" which has the appropriate kind of elf living in the appropriate kind of biome, which is better but also utterly braindead. And worst of all, the elves aren't described in new terms, they're just generic nature loving elves you've seen a thousand times before - only now with horns built for use as handlebars during sex in fanart and seemingly no other reason. There is no attempt at originality or novelty on either side of the continent, it's just that same "human don't respect nature, elf do" story you've already heard but probably better; only now there is a brown skinned boy prince whose ethnicity has no story or history or weight behind it because we must all be so generically equal that we may as well not have any past at all. If you're living in Spain, your family has a story of how and when it got there. Maybe it was during the Muslim conquest, maybe it was during the Roman period. Whatever, it's interesting. And in worldbuilding, this is the meat of your setting. But with modern leftist politics, that's not allowed. Everything must be not just a melting pot, but one never given any thought or mention. It's BORING.
>>
>>143300299
>implying Cartoonists know anything about history
>>
File: Rayla moon power.png (1.42 MB, 2070x1080)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>143295769
All these Rayla armpits and no Claudia armpits.
>>
>>143300292
unironically yes
>>
>>143300292
it seems that way if you look at soc media. i almost feel ostracized for being interested in het content.
>>
>>143300317
I'd expect writers to at least read a book before they shit out drivel.
>>
>>143299005
If you're the author, yes, you do.
>>
File: Battle of Crecy.jpg (54 KB, 480x360)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>143300672
It's a damn shame really.
Reference pools seem to be shallower and shallower as time goes on,
>>
>>143301812
>battle of crecy
What?
>>
>>143301907
I don't know, just something I think is more interesting than the Dragon Prince.
>>
>>143299690
The first two seasons had a really good arc about handling grief, and then they kind of ... stopped.

There is a bit of the theme about handling loss/grief coming up again here and there which ties in with the "but what if you can bring your dad back" thing with Viren but it's not quite resolved.
>>
>>143300273
Of course
>>
>>143301812
That's how it always goes, no matter what fictional story you consider. Rather than take from real life, they take from the stories they've already read.
>>
>>143297881
Good luck. I quit a few episodes into S3 but I was wondering how I was still watching that dreck long before then.
>>
>>143299538
>>143299574
Have a (You), those are good pics.
>>
>>143295769
I've never seen a show shoot it self in the foot so hard like they did in their 4th season. Only thing that comes close is GoT.
>>
File: Canon comic.jpg (81 KB, 746x556)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>when a porn comic has a better world building than the main series
>>
File: CNGSIZ~H.jpg (209 KB, 1920x1080)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
"Aye told yoo before, Callum. Aye can hold maye liquor just fyne."
>>
>>143304206
Literally one of the only two good things to come out of this franchise, and the other was another porn comic with the same subject.
>>
File: Rayla 31.jpg (135 KB, 688x984)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
The timeskip was a mistake. Other than that, I still like it. It's the last serialized action cartoon of this era.
>>
>>143304540
is like watching a star fade away instead of exploding one last time before the end
>>
>>143295937
This. It's got schizoid writing.
>>
>>143295769
Bad animation
Aggressively immature humor
Annoying characters
Unashamedly biased leftist propaganda
Meandering story with no coherent goal
Disgustingly woke
>>
There's not enough sexual excited elves in the show.
>>
>>
File: 1574581499120.jpg (131 KB, 1589x771)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
Dropped it after season 2 made it clear the writers had no idea what they were doing with their worldbuilding.

Viren did absolutely nothing wrong and this cunt (I'm not even going to look up her name, I forgot it and I don't care) is a colossal double-crossing bitch yet somehow is meant to be inspirational and heroic.

Modern writers can't write heroes or virtue for shit and it shows.
>>
>>143305562
>Viren did absolutely nothing wrong

I dunno man, sending magical ghouls to kill country leaders seems a bit wrong to me.
>>
File: 1709337910243512.png (205 KB, 300x910)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>143305562
Her name is Anyaa, she likes archery, killing mutants and camping on the moral high-gound and her pubes taste like lemon meringue.
>>
>>143301261
*reading
>>
>>143305072
>excited
this is just an elf in their normal state around human males
>>
File: gbu7yippnuw21.jpg (99 KB, 812x778)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>143305562
>>143305761
She cute.
>>
File: 1709047999191986.png (450 KB, 540x1080)
450 KB
450 KB PNG
>>143305786
Exactly! Even though 100% of the show's active relationships are interspecies, there are not enough elves fucking humans.
>>
>>143295769
lol
>>
>>143305929
I think we're overdue for some HMEM action
>>
File: 1665476037898798.png (1 MB, 894x1098)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
>>143305960
Overdue? These two have a child together!
>>
>>143306045
aavaros has pure powerbottom energy
>>
File: Humaned.png (1.29 MB, 2047x1160)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
>>143305786
As soon as the border was abolished all the new couples that we see in this show are about female elves x humans.
They literally can't contain themselves around the superior species
>>
>>143304513
What was the other porn comic's name?
>>
>>143306320
2 girls 1prince by the illustrious Mr.Jellybeans.
>>
File: Dndjjdnjdjdb.jpg (679 KB, 1079x1363)
679 KB
679 KB JPG
>>143306450
Great comic that should have been canon.
>>
>>143299374
... Is not bad, is really not bad. Just read half, I'll read the other half later.
I stop watching after the end of season 3.
Should i skip season 4 and give another go?
Also...
It's really not a bad read, and honestly i read enough of hmofa and adhg stories to recognize good writing patterns. 8.5/10 the guy know what is doing.
>>
>>143306450
>>143306615
Eehhh, as much as I love 2g1p, I can't really see it as part of story. Claudia's rape2pregnancy would be a bit too topical for an all-ages cartoon series.
>>
>>143304206
>>143306615
I honestly can't currently imagine Callum having sex with any girl, I just see him as a desperate Simp now.
>>
>>143306951
Thats what season 4 does to a man.
>>
>>143306861
Imo the real issue with S4 isn't that it's cringe or bad, but that it contains nothing people wanted out of Post S3 tDP. No Raylum, no Grit for Ezran, no deep lore (just some exposition on Aaravos).
I'd say rush through the first 5 episodes of S4 at 2x speed, and you will get all the info you need to be fully caught up. You can watch the rest if you regain your feels. Rex Igneous steals the show in E8, which is nice.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (52 KB, 736x748)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>143306951
Honestly can't imagine any man in this show having sex with a woman,they are all gay or simps them self.
Remember that when Callum was angry about Rayla everyone gaslight him by telling him to forgive her or tried to tell him that he was blowing it out of proportion so no wonder he gave up but I still wish that in the next seasons he will grow up some balls in their next discussion.
At least there is some hope for it since they have said that Rayla will apologize multiple time for something and maybe we will get her with even a new haircut since they spoiled that for one scenes she has long hair.So at least maybe we will get this
>>
File: 20230214_184326.jpg (52 KB, 660x497)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>143306861
>>143306997
Don't forget to read online the comic "Trough the moon" which canonically happens after season 3 and it's important for Rayla character and her motivation.
Which is why it's once again incredible stupid that they haven't explained nothing about it in the show.
>>
>>143307070
>so, you left for 2 years, you didn't have time to write, but you did have time to get a pet, new clothes, waste an hour of your life every day to get your hair done and you came back without any clue?
>rayla: yes.
>>
>>143307121
Let's be honest, Rayla only partied to see how many cocks she could suck before she got bored and settled for Callum.
>>
File: 1680801802510412.jpg (200 KB, 900x743)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>143307019
My biggest fear is that was another 'but bed was broken so use your imagination' type of lore-dumps.
And my greatest frustration is that I still do not have that shitter-post screencap saved.
>>
>>143307174
To this day, I never stopped shipping Callum and Claudia.

And I never will.
>>
File: Complete victory.jpg (205 KB, 1080x1206)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>143307204
You are not alone, them two got almost more new porn togheter than Rayla and Callum since season 4.
They really screwed up their relationship
>>
>>143307327
If only Callum hadn't betrayed his race and he chose best girl.
>>
>>143305072
More sex would greatly improve the series.
>>
File: 2qkypkch4sa51.jpg (98 KB, 640x812)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>143306286
Everybody wants some of that chocolate elf pussy.
>>
File: 955.png (880 KB, 1643x901)
880 KB
880 KB PNG
>>143307019
I think she's going to fail to kill him when he gets possessed again... or at least fail to stop him from hurting somebody
Which I'm fine with, Possessed Callum was his hottest mode
>>
>>143295992
God I hate these people so much.
>>
>>143307419
she never cared about him
>>
>>143308320
She didn't read the secret message the king left him, she wouldn't believe for a second that Viren wanted him dead, she begged his forgiveness when they finally tried to kidnap him, I mean she's a mess and a bad bitch but not actually evil
>>
>>143305562
>>143305761
minor diatribe but how was she born? both her parents the previous rulers of her kingdom were women so was she adopted or did the queen use a surrogate or something else?
>>
>>143308482
Apparently magic since they have said that she is the legitimate daughter of the two lesbian queen's.
They haven't explained what spell or how they did it tough,probably the same dark magic one that Claudia use on Terry to let him grow a dick
>>
>>143308482
The white one got fucked absolutely senseless by the kingdom's champion while the black one watched and flicked her bean.
>>
>>143308482
I'm betting adoption but I mean tough lesbian queens forcing a virile servant to fill a turkey baster while they stimulate and tease him without mercy sounds good too
>>
>>143308521
>the same dark magic one that Claudia use on Terry to let him grow a dick
that just raises further questions
>>
>>143308521
>Dark Magic can cure illnesses, fix a broken spine, and allow a complete and true transition for trans
>it’s still considered evil
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>143308557
It makes sense,this is probably why Terry is ok with dark magic and he is following Claudia.
So that she can give him a dick and he can be trans
>>
>>143308557
aw come on you know she gives Terry tentacles instead 'cuz she a freaky bitch don't take this from me
>>
>>143308521
Terry doesn't have a cock and she's destined to fuck and mindbroken alongside Claudia until she admits she's a girl.
>>
>>143308417
This, she's Azula minus the sociopathy.
>>
>>143308845
Lots of nice people do bad things for love and she's gonna do all of them before she's done
>>
File: FallenStars.png (1.39 MB, 1920x1080)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
>>143308102
>Based Gren has been fucking his boss and her sexy sun elf girlfriend.
>>
>>143297941
Let's see if season 6 can at least fix it.
Even tough I still fear that they will not be able to do it since if the spoilers of ep 1 of season 6 are true then Rayla still act like a retarded with Callum and his problems
>>
>>143308965
I'm pretty sure they want to make it a season of them being weird, then one of them getting to be friends again, and now we get the "dammit we're in love" season. Not an arc we needed but hopefully they pay it off, we earned it
>>
>>143308840
>Terry doesn't have a cock

Why do you think he's dating a black magic performing human? He is also stated to be "mid-transition", which can only be interpreted as one thing. Claudia is making him a cock.
>>
>>143295992
>man is in charge
>woman cannot understand that she is not in charge
>blames her inability to do whatever she wants on a project she is not in charge of on sexism and misogyny
>women proceed to believe that they are entitled to unconditional authority over a project they are only employees on
>crash and burn the whole project with their endless bullshit
>blame the guy in charge because he was the boss so therefore it's his fault that everything went wrong even though they constantly tried to sabotage the whole damned thing because they wanted to be in charge
The fuck is wrong with femoids? What makes them like this?
>>
File: Claudia headache.jpg (170 KB, 1166x1080)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>143309633
>>143295992
>woman feels like she's being treated unfairly
>makes it about gender

Every single fucking time. Also, what the fuck is even the issue here? if Aaron says Claudia is bi, then she is bi. She can be that without dating her own gender (something she kind of is doing anyway).
>>
File: nyx steals a shirt.png (406 KB, 1182x1320)
406 KB
406 KB PNG
>>143305072
I kinda want to redraw that but I've lost my joy for Rayla from these past few seasons.
>>
>>143309797
People with repugnant personalities are quick to assume it's some superficial reason that people hate them and do not want to deal with them. The dumb bitch couldn't understand that constantly browbeating your boss and trying to make the big fantasy show about LGBT shit exclusively was not going to make anyone like her, let alone listen to her.
>>
>>143309919
Got that Swain Stare going on
>>
>>143305072
>>143305786

I feel Dragon Prince is missing that "elves are sluts for humans" fic that should be mandatory.
>>
>>143309919
>my joy for Rayla from these past few seasons

I'll never forgive then for what they did to her character in season 4,god I hope they fix her in the next two seasons.
I wanted to commission art of her after they announced these new season but it went on an hold until she return to be likable
Btw as always you got great taste Swain,love your art.
>>
File: 20230226_222022.jpg (267 KB, 849x612)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>143310242
Got I wish someone would write a long fic with this premise.
The only one that that got close to it is the population problem one,where the elves stale human males to fuck since no more male elves are being born,but that wasn't update since 2021 and was more fixed on Callum x Oc than Rayla or other female elves that were seen in the show
>>
File: Rayla cape.jpg (144 KB, 970x970)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>143310460
>referring to Rayla as "they"
>>
>>143310560
I'm almost completely drunk and sleep deprived and writing for shit but I didn't refer Rayla s "they".
I meant that all of Xadia female population is horny for human males and it's kidnapping them to bring to their home,fuck them,make them became elf trough magic and then give birth to more females elves togheter.
In that fic Rayla and other OC elves kidnapp Callum cause he got a connection to all source of magic and so it's incredible valuable consort
>>
>>143310622
>make human males elfs thru magic

Ok that definitely sounds like dark magic.
>>
>>143310560
It's a template, you retard. It's so you can plug in any characters without having to change the text to fit the gender of the character.

>>143310622
They were talking about the image, retard.
>>
>>143310663
>They were talking about the image, retard.
God,I'm so fucked up that I didn't even think about the image,gotta go lie down a bit
>>
>>143310622
That's hot. Especially if human women up their game to keep their men from giving in to elf pussy.
>>
>>143295769
Hated the bit w the unicorns...
>>
>>143311311
There is no unicorn genocide.
>>
>>143298562
Be glad it did. It's painfully boring at best.
>>
>>143295769
It has poor pacing and world building. I never feel like I get the full scope of what is at stake. The little black kid is annoying and the plot surrounding him is boring. Even in the "good" seasons it pales in comparison to its predecessor.
>>
>mixed race kingdom
>two towers, one is taller than the other
They knew what they were doing
>>
>>143309919
So cute, I know they made Rayla less appealing but your elves remain top tier
>>
>>143311790
I have no idea what the hell anybodies motivation is in this show.
>>
File: 2.png (2.09 MB, 1922x1074)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB PNG
>>143312233
Everybody wants hot interspecies love with an elf or human
Except Soren, Soren wants to fuck a dragon
>>
>>143312333

I'm halfway expecting the fujo writers will try to pair him with Corvus
>>
>>143312333
>marry another dragon?
>nah, I'm going to let the son of my late husband's murderer fuck me.
>>
>>143295992
If anything this confirms hard that Ehasz was why Avatar worked. His world building is weak but the rest carries and he's clearly better at maintaining solid pacing and tone which ultimately is one of the most important fucking things in storytelling. You can make any boring or retarded plotpoint work with enough competent build up and proper pacing.

Dragon Prince has issues but was a solid show, easily the best of the post-ATLA wannabes without comparison, until the exact moment he was forced out.
>>
>>143312411
how do you think dragons pick mates? clearly they're into fighting and dynasties

>>143312507
I still like it but yeah it's definitely been a slow recovery from that S4 stumble
>>
File: Claudia upshot.png (550 KB, 820x900)
550 KB
550 KB PNG
>>
>>
File: goofy goo.gif (198 KB, 480x480)
198 KB
198 KB GIF
>>
>>143312391
>'m halfway expecting the fujo writers will try to pair him with Corvus
I don't know how to tell it to you Anpn
>>
>>143312391
>>143313297
I've seen worse ships. uh, who bottoms?
>>
>>143312233
It's two main leads and villain are really good. But I've never bothered to watch season 4 so I'm clearly not as invested as other people here.
>>
>>143295992
>some people that wanted way more LGBT presentation
Legitamently how much more do you want? You already have 3 gay couples, a "non binary" elf, and an elf voiced by a fucking tranny that is heavily hinted to be trans in the show. At a certain point it does become odd that the are so many LGBT characters because statistically it doesn't match up to reality, unless you're already in a densely populated western city.
>>
>>143313944
>Californian city
Fixed that for you. Other cities don't have massive amounts of LGBT.
>>
>>143313944
Those complaints were made around season 2 and 3. You're providing details about the past two seasons.

The complaints had an effect.
>>
>>143307019
She has a super long braid tying her hair up, if she let it loose it would be like venus length

Anyway it's never gay if it's an elf
>>
Reminder that elf sluts are made to take human cock.
>>
>>143295995
>Make Callum Viren’s apprentice who he rebel against
funnily enough that was the original premise, and ezren didn't exist.
>>
>>143295769
I think Season 3 is where the show got much less interesting. S1&2 are flawed but fairly nuanced, they do a really good job at setting up the war, Viren as an ambitious individual, the elves being kinda shitty people too, the human realms having internal issues, and the main trio getting in over their head, but then season 3 kind of killed that when they delved into the objective good and bad territory. It was just disappointing to see Viren go full retard and go “WAGH IM EVIL NOW!” This was not the same character in the prior seasons.
>>
>>143314246
It's funny, that's the one thing I like about the season 3 to 4 transition. Viren's gone off the deep end being manipulated by a sexy elf daddy, then he dies, but by the time he comes back to life his daughter is the one who's being manipulated
>>
>>143314305
I will admit the payoff of Viren and Claudia's relationship was good. It's the only thing keeping me going really because the insinuation that Claudia's power and ambition far surpasses Viren's is a great idea for conflict, especially since her ambition was driven primarily by love. I find it hard to give a shit about the main trio anymore. Somehow I think Ezren ended up being the only redeemable one left.
>>
>>143314328
>the insinuation that Claudia's power and ambition far surpasses Viren's is a great idea for conflict, especially since her ambition was driven primarily by love
it’s really the only thing set up in season 1 that’s still left, other than shit no one cares about like the elf chick’s parents and adoptive gay dads. the whole callum-claudia arc and viren’s mortality is the only thing this show still has to offer. all the nerdy, boring political shit that i loved was thrown to the wayside
>>
Leftoids think hurting your neighbors is good.
>>
File: Eg1T0LnWoAApOPl.jpg (76 KB, 950x800)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
Are the ears erogenous zones or do I go back to Star Wars head tentacles
>>
>>143300299
>only now with horns built for use as handlebars during sex in fanart and seemingly no other reason
The most based part of the show
>>
>>143307019
I wouldn't be surprised if she's going to apologize for something else completely unrelated to doing wrong by her boyfriend, after all he's a human so he has to always be forgiving. God I hate the forgiveness theme they insist on for humans
>>
>>143314678
I still hold out hope it will be explained how elves and dragons are related, hence the horns and fingers thing
>>
>>143314767
>God I hate the forgiveness theme they insist on for humans
It reminds me of all those "I'm sorry for being white" posts.

Semi-related but did anyone do an edit of pic related but with humans and elves? Seems like low-hanging enough fruit that someone would have done it already.
>>
>>143314678
Yes
>>143315020
Oh you kids and your obscure racist templates
>>
>>143295769
>Tell me everything wrong/things you hate about this show
Callum is straight
>>
File: sw.jpg (120 KB, 1660x922)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>143315082
I'm not when he smiles
>>
Dark magic should've just been a climate crisis metaphor. Regular magic gets recycled back into the world, dark magic basically uses up and kills small bits of magic and the world. Now it has a cost and benefit that isn't "spooky evil magic".
>>
>>143314678
Elf girls cum just from having their horns played with let alone pulled on.
>>
File: 652u56.jpg (289 KB, 1680x940)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
Show needs to get back to this.
>>
>>143298992
God I hope Rayla's heart breaks. On the show too. It would start to fix her.
>>
>>143315469
Please present all the Swain Nyx pics.
>>
>>143296566
wasnt that done in season 2?
>>
>>143315797
season 3.
>>
File: 1710119616824703.png (226 KB, 1184x1320)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
>>143315646
I don't have them all but this is my fave
>>
>>143300157
most deaf people dont talk because they cant hear themselves but they CAN make sounds with their mouth. (they'll cry out if you punch them in the face for exemple.)

was it specifically told in the cartoon that she is mute or did they only say she is deaf?

in any case, yeah, its retarded to make a deaf person a medieval general, where your main job is shouting orders quickly.
>>
>>143300298
yeah, that was actually a well done interracial relationship. they should have taken it slow, make THIS couple slowly convince the two sides that maybe it was possible. not just.....flip a switch?
>>
>>143315913
Even is she wasn't deaf it's still weird she's the general since her forte seems to be fighting instead of strategy.
>>
>>143315936
Maybe it's like England where they give the royals military rank regardless of their actual use
Or a JRPG tactics game where royals always have the best stats, which would matter if we ever get that video game
>>
>>143295769
i dont like it but it is actually the only realistic romance show of that kind. it is high fantasy/oldschool romance and therefore i accept it as goofy as it may be

its the anti zoomer-tinder romance.
>>
>>143309919
weirdly enough, the thing i hate the most about season 4+ is that it discouraged awesome lewd artists like hagfish, mrjellybeans and swain to do dragon prince stuff. There was genuine artistry in those porn comics.
>>
>>143316087
I haven't seen anything from Hagfish at all in a long time, hope he is hanging in there baby
>>
Wait, you guys kept watching beyond the first season?
>>
>>143316142
I mean if you could watch Korra you can watch this
>>
>>143315336
It kind of is already, if you squint - in so much as, if something has to die for a Dark spell, then if more and more humans learn Dark magic... Of course, yet another potential reason for human/elf conflict that we'll just merrily skip over because aaagh this is what gets me annoyed about this show, there were so many potentially interesting paths to go down and explore about leadership and relationships, both personal and societal, and they were just ignored. It's the wasted potential that kills me.
>>
>>143316586
If something having to die for a Dark spell is the only negative, it's still no worse than regular farming.
Unless the humans were planning on flattening the continent to farm unicorns or something because they were too stupid to listen that it would cause ecological collapse, the elves and dragons are still just dickheads.
>>
File: 1692100763775227.jpg (830 KB, 2241x2311)
830 KB
830 KB JPG
>>143316087
For all the problems that this show had Rayllum was really a genuine good romance with two dorks in love and for which you could write a lot of fanfics since it was the first human/elf relationship in century.
To this day I have no idea why they decide to have them break up to continue the usual "will they won't they?" when everyone praised them that they made them get together without wasting everyone time.
Now they are in an awkward situation made even worse because Rayla still hasn't apologize which make it even difficult to write fanfics/comics about them since at the moment is very difficult to think them being togheter/fucking.
>>
>>143315642
Yeah I think the general agreement was that she needs to suffer to have a proper apology, like either believe Callum died (fuck even death for some moments works) to have him "stolen" by some other girl.
>>
File: 1704618972356509.jpg (118 KB, 1004x1039)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>143315082
Finnigrin loves 'putting a smile on his face'.
>>
>>143316799
I want her to be the one that gets possessed by Aaravos,in a way or another, and end up hurting Callum while he tries,and succeed, to stop her from doing something horrible.
With that she could finally see that being alone is a stupid idea while you are against mages and that she needed Callum,which she should have already learned since she fought against three of them and got wrecked immediately everytime but I still don't think she gets it.
She could also see that it's not as easy to fix a problem as "taking another road" if that problem is that a demi god can take control of your body anytime he wants and then she can finally apologize while crying and begging for forgiveness.
I just hope that they don't try to make Callum the one that needs conform just because he did dark magic and Rayla console him and then they get back togheter because it would mean once again that it's Callum that is in the wrong even tough he is completely not
>>
>>143316828
>I just hope that they don't try to make Callum the one that needs conform just because he did dark magic and Rayla console him and then they get back togheter because it would mean once again that it's Callum that is in the wrong even tough he is completely not
You know that is exactly what they are going to do. Can't have your strong female characters apologise their actions even when everyone can see they are the ones in the wrong. And yes this fucking frustraded me at the beginning of Season 4, Rayla has fucked off somewhere and not heard for two years and then returns expecting everything to continue like nothing happened. If the roles where reversed, you know Callum would be spewing apologies for the rest of the series.
>>
>>143316695
You could have it as the difference between regular agriculture and slash-and-burn, without even the three-field system, for instance. Lean further into the cliched classic lifetime perception difference between elves/dragons and humans. A human sees at best the next harvest, a dragon is thinking of the next century. There's an added twist to the classic "you industrialised so why can't we?" metaphor with magic if for some reason the 'behind' people are unable to use renewable resources.
Hmm, actually thinking about the ethics and perceptions - do we see elves farming? I genuinely can't recall. That could have been an interesting avenue to explore, that elves literally can't comprehend rearing something to kill/exploit, rather than hunting or "using the force" to befriend a riding beast rather than breeding them... Again, possible interesting ideas wasted.

Incidentally, purely as background, as a /tg denizen, I'm also thinking of a setting for D&D called Dark Sun, where wizards turned the world into a mad max hellhole because they drew on the planets life energy to cast spells more quickly and easily.
>>
based
>>
File: Ellis 2.jpg (84 KB, 834x834)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
Characters you hope return in season 6?
>>
File: 1692047395839982.png (2.35 MB, 2048x1961)
2.35 MB
2.35 MB PNG
>>143316886
>do we see elves farming?
Don't thinks so, and so far every elf race we've seen except the Sunfire and Aaravos live close to nature instead of having traditional cities, so they probably don't need to do more than stash some food away for the winter like squirrels. Elves finding mass farming or animals, magic or not, horrific would be interesting.

Honestly it could be fun watching a human try to explain the concept of a "unicorn farm" to an elf in response to the elf upset that if the unicorns keep getting hunted they'll go extinct, and then the elf is just horrified by this lunatic's idea, only to find out that it's already a thing humans do with other animals.
>>
>>143316972
anon, she starved to death last winter.
>>
File: Rayla-Mum-Design.jpg (92 KB, 493x1038)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>143316972
Hope that Nyx has a better role in season 6,she was wasted in the last one.
Also I hope we see Rayla mother in the flesh,she is such a bad bitch
Why didn't they give the same armor to Rayla if they wanted to change her outfit to be less revealing,they had already an excuse since she became the last dragon guardian and it's way better than her current outfit
>>
>>143295769
It can't decide if it wants to be a kids show or a show with more adult themes. Also it is objectively not wrong on either a moral or a legal stance to kill a deer to cure a quadriplegic. Anyone who thinks it is is a moron who has never seen a deer. They're retarded and will literally kill themselves in the stupidest ways possible. Fuck deer.
>>
>>143317109
I hope she tears Runaan a new asshole for being a shit adoptive parent.
Also Patrician milf-stetict taste
>>
>>143317357
>Runaan
>adopts an orphan girl.
>trains her to be a suicidal assassin.

How is it possible that the series justifies this? Not to mention that they never removed Rayla's curse, she is practically a ghost to her own town.
>>
>>143313944
It will NEVER be enough for those narcissist criminals.
>>
>>
So I dropped this after the younger brother shower up on top a of tiger or lion I can't remember.
It doesn't really get better does it ? I didn't care about any of the characters
>>
>>143317381
The show is secretly very anti-gays.
>>
File: 1633118657526.jpg (45 KB, 474x355)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>143317547
You missed the all the best stuff.
>>
File: forgive me.png (636 KB, 1080x1063)
636 KB
636 KB PNG
>>143315020
>>
File: brown.png (700 KB, 1080x1063)
700 KB
700 KB PNG
>>143317651
Also brown elf version
>>
File: Swain hagfish nyx model.png (2.37 MB, 1648x1300)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB PNG
>>143316087
>>143316117
>>143315646
Here's a recent pic.
>>
>>143295769
nothing
>>
File: Nyx mirrin.jpg (253 KB, 1238x1080)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
>>143317794
>>143317859
Good stuff
>>
>>143295769
I was curious to see if the creator could pull off something almost as entertaining as ATLA, but the characters drama sucks, the worldbuilding/magic system sucks, and the story overall feels aimless and boring.

I gave the first few seasons a chance but after returning from the long hiatus and being so terrible, it killed the little remaining interest I had
>>
>>143317859
How can Rayla compete with this?
>>
>>143312507
Going by what people are saying in this thread, it seems more to me that the idea Aaron Ehasz that was solely responsible for Avatar being isn't really true considering how The Dragon Prince turned out.

It's another George Lucas/Dave Filoni Clone Wars situation where everyone assumed that one creative was a hack and the other carried the entire show by themselves when in actuality the series was great in the first place because of both their contributions.
>>
>>143313328
Corvus.

They must have feminized his design in the timeskip for a reason
>>
File: Khessa 3.jpg (227 KB, 1080x1080)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>
>>143312233
>I have no idea what the hell anybodies motivation is in this show.

The motivations of the various characters are pretty simple. The only confusing one is Viren, but that's mainly because even he isn't honest with himself.
>>
>>143316828
>>143316847
They also did that in s2 when he used Dark Magic to save Pyrrha.
>>
>>143317859
Mmmnm. Look a tat wing span.
>>
>>143314246
>It was just disappointing to see Viren go full retard and go “WAGH IM EVIL NOW!” This was not the same character in the prior seasons.

Viren jumping straight to "KILL THE PRINCES!" was always super evil. They should have kept it more ambiguous.
>>
>>
>>143318930
Maybe he could have said keep them away, thinking he could take power during the crisis, and by the time they were back it wouldn't matter? Even Soren might have believed that he just wanted to keep kids safe!
>>
File: Fz0UgcuWIAI8t6v.jpg (569 KB, 3850x2450)
569 KB
569 KB JPG
>>143317859
>>143318129
This series DOES need a sexually intimidating older girl for younger kids to lust after, that's the recipe for animation success, prove me wrong
>>
File: asf.png (1.47 MB, 1920x1080)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
>>143318930
He doesn't though. He implies it, but he never said 'Kill (them)' and leaves enough weasel-room to bullshit Claudia, even if Soren knows Viren wanted them dead.

Or is that more or less hwat you meant?
>>
>>143320213
The fact he implies it already puts him in the villain territory.
>>
>>143320213
I mean I'm pretty sure if I just imply I want someone to kill a kid very hard and then they do it for me, I'm still getting put on trial
>>
>>143317357
>>143317109
>>
File: NyxMogsRayla.jpg (1.36 MB, 3038x2844)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
>>143318129
She can't and they both know it. That's why Rayla was so eager nail Callum just after meeting Nyx; lock him down before Nyx could even get a move in. But she realized her mistake and left their snack for the Alpha female
>>
File: C06GIV~7.jpg (360 KB, 1920x1080)
360 KB
360 KB JPG
>>143320232
>>143320254
Yeah. That's fair. I mean, I know some greedy fucks but don't know any people who would murder children for gains even if it was for 'fuck the whole world'-levels of money.
>>
>>143320379
Whatever, I'll buy those people a new kid once I'm that rich
>>
>>143315927
I can't help but think of SDF macross, where the human/zentradi relation of Max and Millia is such a groundbreaking event that later on there is an *entire battle* that is derailed in its opening moments simply by Millia holding up their baby on camera and saying "I gave birth to this". Something so completely mindblowing to the aliens that they just sort of forget to shoot and want to check out what this little person-thing is.
>>
>>143320598
I wonder if elves are gona be revealed as aliens.
>>
File: Tiadrin.jpg (216 KB, 1180x1080)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
Can't wait to see mommy elf agian.
>>
>>143320689
Go the FF14 route: elves are not aliens, dragons are.
>>
>>143320869
>Rayla Mom: Sweetie I must see how good yur boyto-new human friend is. As is custom
>>
File: IMG_5418.jpg (477 KB, 2048x1463)
477 KB
477 KB JPG
Consider Mel
>>
>>143317859
Holy shit.
She is gonna drain Callum dry as soon as he finish drawing
>>
>>143320896
There's a fanfic about her husband dying in a coin, so Rayla and Callum have to like reawaken her desire to fuck

>>143321826
Swain has made it my new favorite rare pair
>>
>>143297306
i think i really misunderstood the premise of this show. having never watched it, i thought the silver haired elf girl with the tattoos was the dragon.
>>
>>143317651
>>143317658
lmao
>>
>>143322280
You're way off, but I kinda wanna watch your show.
>>
File: dprinceexpressions3.png (644 KB, 1812x694)
644 KB
644 KB PNG
>>
File: N'than.jpg (163 KB, 1080x1080)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
I hope this guy returns.
>>
>>143323323
>Cute dragon girl gets raised by humans and fights for them against her kin that hate humans
I'd watch it
>>
File: Claudia 09.png (979 KB, 1280x1080)
979 KB
979 KB PNG
>>
File: Claudia 10.png (891 KB, 1280x1080)
891 KB
891 KB PNG
>>
File: Mr. Plinkett.jpg (218 KB, 1039x792)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>143295825
FPBP. The fourth season also lacked any real coherent storyline, and started with an extremely jarring timeskip. The woke shit is also extremely jarring and rips me out of the fantasy setting, and makes me remember that I'm a 35yo Wizard watching this crap, and is extremely annoying. It's like if some obese tranny kept trotting out in front of the screen during every gay kiss or "handicapable" character, ruining my viewing by gyrating their axe wound annoyingly while I'm trying to watch a show. STOP IT! Stop it, you FUCK!
>>
>>143323538
Is this Claudia's strap-on sleeve or was that someone else?
>>
File: Dragon Prince Terry.jpg (34 KB, 540x540)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>143324368
Claudia's elf bf (female) is pic related.
>>
>>143295769
i don't know shit about this show
>>
>>143322214
You give the name of that fic
>>
It doesn't help that it gets shackled with the doomed streaming format of scheduling. 9 23 minute episodes that release all of once always mean you simply don't have enough time to do much.
>>
>>143315061
Hey,I remember when someone also suggested the knife ears to be sensitive as fuck
>>
>>143326350
Not him but I think the fic is "Motherly Love" by Leih.
If you want another fic with CallumxRayla and her mother them try "Lessons on Elvish Courtship" by Wolfoe_Dragon.
>>
>>143326649
That's the one
>>
>>143326580
They know how much time they get and they still make useless filler episodes and waste time on the dumbest jokes that never land.
>>
File: FsPj5ryXwA8k-L6.jpg (355 KB, 2048x2048)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
>>143327085
You think Netflix said yes, you can have four more seasons but you need at least five jokes clearly for those under seven every episode??
>>
>>143324368
That's N'than, the kid they met in the Drakewood. Because Nathan Drake is the star of Uncharted and one of the creators was a director on those games.
Now that was a series that managed to put something exciting in every installment.
>>
>>143326649
Blessings upon you
>>
>>143317859
o, a collab? nice!
>>
>>
>>143328764
I want to make fun of this Gaia Online avatar but the heterochromia and face tats make my donger diamondic
>>
File: TheMagicGoesAway.jpg (30 KB, 270x386)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>143316886
Look up "The Magic Goes Away" by Larry Niven, a story series about magicians realizing magic mana is a finite resource and is getting used up
>>
File: 513e432b871302d0.jpg (158 KB, 1200x841)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>143316886
>>143329312
Maybe they'll try to lean into it next season talking about all the unicorns being dead
>>
File: 1712788744203322.jpg (53 KB, 858x899)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>143295769
I forgot what season I stopped watching but I got tired of the characters/writing saying how bad dark magic is and blaming humans for using it despite the elves and dragons just being general assholes and forcing humans to use it in the first place. Has any character actually called out how shit the elves and dragons are?
>>
File: FMs3J-kXIAUASRx.jpg (120 KB, 1102x1126)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>143329716
Just Claudia. It may turn out that Aaravos is evil, not dark magic, but I doubt it.
>>
File: 1638838743869.jpg (432 KB, 1080x1080)
432 KB
432 KB JPG
>>143328764
>>143328939
Nyx has that effect on many people
>>
File: IMG_6663.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
I loved seasons one through three, and was thrilled to hear that they ended up getting season four.
But they day s4 dropped, I dropped dragon Prince so hard that I didn’t watch s4e2 until just last month.
Putting the pastry maker on the king’s council made me cringe. Having everyone sing happy birthday made me scream. Having Rayla fuck over the guy she loved for no reason really made me mald.
It took almost two years for me to get over that shit episode and watch the next in the season. It was bearable so I marathoned s4 and s5 and enjoyed it very much.
TLDR fuck off with toddler humor
>>
>>143330277
According to this sheet they had to modify her design to have less gray so that her pants didn't make her look naked.

>>143330363
I blame Netflix, they would never have aired the original Last Airbender show's more adult humor now.
>>
File: Lower Back.png (138 KB, 500x500)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>143320324
>>143330412
This level of sex-appeal in one character...
>>
>>143295769
I personally think CG cartoons look hideous. CG only works with a budget, TV-grade CG looks cheap and soulless. It will never achieve the expressiveness/dynamism of even the cheapest 2D animation. Any creator who goes the CG route willingly is making a huge mistake.
As far as Dragon Prince goes, I've only seen the first three seasons. For me the lore/setting was a lot less interesting than ATLA and the story meandered a lot.
>>
>>143331627
>CG only works with a (big) budget
I donno, there are plenty of CGI shows that hit the same niche as tDP would and are well received. Beast Wars, Skyland, Miraculous, Star Wars Clone Wars & Rebels, RWBY all have their followings.
>>
>>143295769
It's kinda generic and boring tbqh
>>
File: sadf2235hgfgy87.jpg (275 KB, 1920x1080)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>>143331627
>>143327085
WHY do streamer producers insist on spreading their budget so thin? I get the "don't put all your egg in one basket" idea, but at this point it's more like "baskets are to expensive, balance an egg on your head instead."
>>
File: jd6qc8zjcdab1.jpg (1.09 MB, 1536x2048)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
>>143329409
I still call bullshit on the unicorns being all dead.
They apparently have star magic which makes them almost bend reality,can change form and became even star touch elves since a sketch of season 5 of an elf was confirmed to be Leola and it's said that it's almost impossible to catch them so how they were all able to be killed off?
Especially since in the comic Claudia found a map that told her where to find one but she could only use it because at the time she was pure of heart so most likely they are just in the hiding.
There is also the fact that they have helped the humans learn magic so it's kinda strange that they were then killed by them and apparently Aaravos as something to do with them since in season 3 he rode an unicorn without an horn while traversing Xadia so maybe there is something more than just they were all killed off
>>
>>143296045
>It felt like people dropped the show after S4.
The giant drop in quality in S4 would be a large reason why. Not sure if it's budget cuts, not sure if it's working during COVID lockdowns, but the quality drop in animation is absurd, and the audio is also a downgrade as it's clear they had no time to record background extras.
Writing also nose dives because the heroes are just pratting around making giant jelly tarts because that baker needed to be shoved into everything and having parties for dragons, whilst the villains are trying to get shit done because they're the ones running around with a time limit this time. But that's not helped with Viren's heart not really being in to it, Terry doesn't seem to grasp yet that they're the bad guys and is basically only sticking around for the Claudia goth pussy, and the fourth member of the group is a funny little bug man who doesn't speak. Ends up with half the season being padded with a lesbian wedding between side characters which is stirred up by one of the most contrived forced conflicts between two random nameless villagers arguing over a candle which was somehow a scenario that had not come up in the last two years.
The biggest thing: Rebranding. Season 4 is marketed as "The Mystery of Aaravos" with Dragon Prince in tiny, tiny text. This is made dumber when Aaravos appears in S4 for a grand total of like 2 minutes in the middle of the season where he just talks down all the heroes and calls them all bitches before dipping for the rest of the season.
>>
>>143304206
>the part where she freaks out in shock about Callum's "monster" whilst he's confused because he's just perfectly average sized down there
No wonder the elves in the show are always in a bad mood
>>
File: ijgz96216k181.jpg (67 KB, 640x640)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>143333133
It's seems that they really struggled with starting the new saga and introducing the new plot with the new budget cut and with the new team after COVID and before they were confirmed to be renewed where most of the people that worked on the show left.
It seems that they didn't had much time/money than to go with the first draft but I'm sure that they had some incompetence and inexperience that really fucked them up in season 4.
Just the animation got a huge upgrade from season 4 to 5 while the writing got a little better so let's see if now they got more time for the last two seasons
>>
>>143333363
>Working during covid increases the tranny fart jokes and kills heterosexuality
The copium around covid is always the funniest. It's like people didn't live it, actually it's likely none of those coping lived it and they're instead saying what they heard on TV.
>>
>>143295769
>Good
Viren
>Bad
Not enough Viren
>>
>>143334330
>they didn't had much time/money than to go with the first draft
Lack of budget is no excuse to write a bad script, see Evangelion.
>>
>>143333346
You would think that unicorns would grow their horns back, you know, like most animals with horns.
>>
>>143334566
Man the unicorns are literally the worst thing put in DP
>>
>>143295937

lost me when the pastry chef was fighting in the battle with his buns

can't go back
>>
>>143334911
They took the most retarded possible option.
>>
>>
File: vks2blyxi8wc1.jpg (232 KB, 1170x2532)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
Hi, Eh-eh-ron.
>>
>>143334566
Maybe it's like rhinos where they want the base so they cut out the whole front of the head.
>>
>>143319314
cool
>>
>>143331294
Gross
>>
The cartoon animation industry has been dealt a mortal wound of which it can never recover. It's too fucking poisoned.
>>
>>143337429
streaming sure was a poison pot
>>
Night night elves and remember to love yours elves.
>>
>>143328764
Nice
>>
>>143295769
The framerate of the first season made it hard to watch and nothing it did was good enough to force myself to sit through it. That's it. The show shit itself out of the gate.
>>
>>143339660
Yeah, low frames usually don't bother me much but this show dives so low that it becomes a slide show at times. They blame netflix giving them a low budget for the framerate but it feels more like incompetence
>>
>>143339778
did they? I thought they tried to pass it off as a "stylistic choice"
>>
>>143295992
Somehow i knew it wasn't the hungarian guy pushing the degenerate faggot shit.
>>
>>143337429
The comparatively good release schedule of Owl House which I was also obsessed with spoiled me
>>
>>143295992
The funniest thing was the chick complaining that her voice and ideas weren’t listened to wasn’t even a writer or anything, literally an intern in charge of their Twitter feed or something.
>>
>>143295992
Sad
>>
>>
>>143331945
Yeah well I don't like them, sorry. Even Clone Wars looks bad IMO despite having Star Wars money behind it. CG is just so much stiffer and less expressive than 2D unless it has a ton of money behind it (and even then one could argue that the most expensive 2D looks better).
>>
I hope we see again this cute elf
>>
>>
>>143334462
>Not sure if it's budget cuts, not sure if it's it's working during COVID lockdowns, but the quality drop in animation is absurd, and the audio is also a downgrade
>animation quality
>audio quality
>nothing to do with the writing quality
Stop being retarded for just one second and use your fucking brain to actually read the words put in front of you.
>>
>>
File: 1671688002416.png (1.82 MB, 2400x3300)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
>>
File: overlord2_CcNkKhl.png (993 KB, 1600x900)
993 KB
993 KB PNG
>>143344724
I wish a slow and painful death to all elves, especially that elf, just look at him, he has a stupid face, I hate him.
>>
\>>143346484
They look cute. Sure hope she doesn't pull him into a classroom to have her way with him.
>>
File: 1688622772604.jpg (187 KB, 1920x1080)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>
>>143295837
>human
>>
>>143295769
Honestly I found most of it pretty alright but the whole "Humans are actually the real hecking ebil dudes" trope is what made me hate the ending and final battle. I was rooting for the Villian.
>>
>>143348058
>The royal vizier's daughter constantly molesting the King's son whenever they're alone for a minute.
Based. You'd think that would be more common.
>>
>>143349291
Viren isn't very smart in that regard.
>>
File: 1689884248276361.jpg (1.98 MB, 1331x1842)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB JPG
I really need to start writing again. Just for my own satisfaction.
Ever since those Earagon books I've had a habit of trying to fix shitty stories I think have some potential, but I can never seem to put pen to paper
>>
Has Callum taken advantage of how flexible Rayla is?
>>
File: sxi8vc74uq661.jpg (49 KB, 640x579)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>143349445
Share when you feel ready.
>>
>>143350934
Ewww he looks like those goblins from Onward or whatever it was called
>>
File: NYX.png (802 KB, 2812x2315)
802 KB
802 KB PNG
>>
>>143295769
>they posted it again
>>
>>143304206
>knocks her up at the end
how does this affect the story?
>>
>>143351999
Abortion is legal in Xadia. That's why there is a war. Callum is too big of a simp to save his love-child from prenatal murer in he face of the Lux Auria supreme court.
>>
>>143352175
>Abortion is legal in Xadia
is this canon?
>>
>>143352204
Do you even?
>>
>>143352252
no
>>
>>143295769
I really don't care for the CGI animation so I couldn't make it past the first episode
>>
File: 1635310381805.jpg (303 KB, 1280x1506)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
>>143351999
>>
>>143295995
>Viren's apprentice
Could work but I dunno what benefit this would bring to the story
>remove/rework Ezren
Absolutely. They could simply have made him about Callum's age if not older, which would make for a much better arc of him trying to fill his father's shoes while also attempting to step out of his shadow and having to deal with the duties and pressure, and would also make his speeches a bit more believable and impactful.
>make Harrow a bad king
Why? I could understand wanting to make him more morally gray by making him more willing to rely on dark magic if it furthers his goals, but making him objectively bad just seems random and fanfic-like.
>less goofy Claudia & co
Agree, just removing the fart jokes would improve the show a bunch on the comedy front
>people practice dark magic
I know DM is supposedly the only kind humans have, but I forget if it was ever explicitly stated if people at large knew about it and how to practice it or if it's a more closely guarded secret passed down to a select few. Either way I don't think having too many people using it would be good, but there being groups or guilds focused on it would make sense.
>morally grey divide
Agreed, and while we're at it remove any sort of analog or parallel to real life politics or racial dynamics
>magic rulebook
Meh. I feel like being too technical or trying to explain and define magic systems too much just ruins them or leads to unecessary autism like in DnD. Just fleshing out a bit more what high-level magic is capable of and how hard/easy it is to do such things would be fine IMO, the magic in TDP isn't even that complex.
>remove Book 4
Agreed, it was a fucking skydive after Book 3 and failed to deliver on all ends, to the point it's baffling they managed it.
>>
>>143312507
>His world building is weak
Weaker than industrial forklifts in Last Airbender and giant robots in Korra?
>>
>>143351153
Imagine Rayla comes back to Callum's room and finds Nyx on his bed wearing only his scarf and his cum.
>>
>>143353573
We really can't blame him for Korra.
>>
>>143355793
Can't at all, since he was not on the writing staff
Just shows you how the very worst and best parts of both Avatar and Korra were Bryke though
Which is why this show is mid
>>
>>143315020
this shit is retarded
>>
>>143356071
/co/ntrol yourself don't feed the /b/east
>>
>>143349291
Seems a prudent way for the vizier to become grandfather of the future king.
>>
File: Red-Jasmine_Character.jpg (460 KB, 975x600)
460 KB
460 KB JPG
>>143357289
This is why evil viziers need to make sure they want to take over a country with a really fuckable princess. One that they can hypnotize her and claim her virginity over and over again like in Aladdin. That's what happened in Aladdin, right? It's been a while
>>
>>143352252
She's not even a loli anymore. What is she even good for now?
>>
File: bofa.jpg (383 KB, 1536x1536)
383 KB
383 KB JPG
>>143358606
If she gets with the king he'll stop being such a nosy little shit?
>>
>>143333133
They've probably run the numbers and come to the conclusion that increasing budgets past a certain threshold doesn't increase viewership.
>>
>>143295992
Why are women obsessed with trying to take over a man's creation?
>>
>>143358606
>>143359306
>she
>>
>>143360115
That's not even the trans character you tard
>>
>>143299048
LGBT cultists are okay with pedophilia and massive age gaps, so that shouldn't come as a surprise. Pedobros are gonna enjoy the coming discourse over normalizing fucking kids over the next decade.
>>
So can wolves actually run around on three legs
>>
>>143360202
Real answer, I once saw a fox in a rescue zoo that had chewed its own leg off to escape a trap and it got around pretty well. It just probably wouldn't have in the wild.
>>
>>143295992
Anyone who talks like that women should be killed. 100% seriously.
>>
File: LujanneHasAutism.jpg (96 KB, 350x596)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>143360202
>>143360219
So do illusions have collision or not?
Ava is putting weight on her phantom paw, but also people don't treat the illusion monsters as a serious threat.
Or am I misremembering?
>>
>>143360202
more like a trot
>>
File: 0240426-121124_1.png (1.7 MB, 1020x1537)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB PNG
>>143360904
They don't have collision,in the comic they trick Rayla by putting an illusion on a wood statue so that she can touch it
>>
>>143353269
>but making him objectively bad just seems random
He is literally a bad king.
>>
>>143295769

The truest measure of quality of a show that I've found is how many entries it has on rule34. This show still hasn't broken 1k, after all this time, in spite of having a number of quite appealing characters to draw. Meanwhile, others of a similar age that were more well-acclaimed have 10k or more already. This one is well on it's way to being almost totally forgotten by the general public.

Wherever this is true, I think it can generally be said whether a show or movie was good or not - by how dedicated its smut artists are to producing art for it.
>>
File: SmugCallum.jpg (157 KB, 1080x1080)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>143361450
>but I'm not gonna name examples.
>>
>>143361392
>>143353269
Exactly. Why do you think Opheli does overtime and tell Ezran to fuck off whenever the chance presents itself!
>>
>>143295769
>OP pic
Why are so many thread now little more than transparent attempts to get you to watch garbage influencer videos?
>>
>>
>>143362479
if this isnt slop it is probably what they use to make slop.
>>
>>143362559
Count her toes, idiot.
>>
File: Claudia wtf.jpg (137 KB, 1080x1080)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>143362479
>>143362559
People are watermarking AI-slop, like it's art?!?
They want people to know who their useless ass is???
>>
Whenever I'm convinced /co/ can write a show better, then it's a bad show.
>>
>>143363416
Don’t kid yourself.
Most of the twats here think Hazbin Hotel and Bojack are good shows
>>
File: 1631291994431.jpg (84 KB, 1080x1080)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>143363416
>>143363503
I've seen some nice write-faggery on /co/ and even some other boards. I wouldn't say "put being a /co/ntributor on your resume", but I do think that 'we' could web-magic a decent story, even if it has many dead-end contributions.
>>
>>143363550
"We" cannot manage anything. There are great writers and artists on /co/, but /co/ as a collective absolutely cannot collectively manage a project. It's been tried and failed many times.
>>
Think Viren had to listen to Claudia and Terry scissoring every night?
>>
>>143363503
>Most of the twats here think Hazbin Hotel and Bojack are good shows
Did you not see the hate threads?
>>
File: alberto-restrepo-claudia.jpg (368 KB, 1920x1920)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: 1630709474492.jpg (115 KB, 1031x1200)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>
File: RaylaIsAshamed.gif (1.57 MB, 570x640)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB GIF
>>143361450
I am genuinely curious how '# of related posts on particular website' correlates to viewership and merch-sales.
I'm pretty sure various demographics each have there own haunts (fucking Tumblr), but does it give insight for each group?
>>
>>143365549
This is the longest DP thread months, maybe years
>>
>>143365794
I've seen a few tDP thread last a workweek in the past month or 2. But the 4chan bump-rules means that is due to flaming controversy or fanatic same-posters, but rarely lots of peoples interest in the topic.
>>
>>143295769
eveerything
>>
>First male-male couple traumatize their step-child
>Second male-male has rape and forced preggers overtones
>Harrow/Viren ship is very power-abuse-y
is tDP secretly homophobic?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.