[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ThingsChange113.png (1.58 MB, 1920x1080)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
I still can't believe this episode spawned someone like Mykan
>>
>>143314790
This episode was perfect incel bait. Girl that you once thought liked you now wants nothing to do with you. Yeah it’s no surprise why some people are still seething years later.
>>
>>143315049
That's just life
>>
>>143314790
I quickly looked this up and seems like some fan fiction autist, not nearly known enough for a random thread like this mate
>>
>>143315135
Only the most mainstream ideas and people are allowed to be discussed on 4chan.
>>
>>143315069
Maybe, but nothing prior to that episode indicated that Terra didn’t like him.
>>
>>143315382
People change, sometimes overnight. Shit happens
>>
>>143315382
The entire core of Terra's emotional conflict here is that she DID like Beast Boy.
She REALLY DID have fond memories of him and did have fun hanging out with him again through all her barriers.
But Beast Boy could not be separated from the Titans, and she did not want to go back to or probably even reveal herself to the Titans. Whether it's because she felt they wouldn't accept her, or she didn't like them, or her own guilt over the whole murder plot she was involved in.

I dislike Things Change as a "message episode" but I feel like that was pretty well inferred.
>>
Somebody post the screencap about the guy who was playing with his gf's dad's dick.
>>
>>143314790
She wasn't Terra. She just looked like Terra.
>>
>>143315069
No, women are supposed to be property of the father before becoming property of the husband. Anything else and they get too uppity. See how that's working for darkies and jews.
>>
S6 should've just been The Slade Adventures of Terra & Robin
>>
>>143317526
Calm down street shitting pajeet
>>
>>143314790
When they air the show on Tooncast (Latinamerica's equivalent of the old Boomerang channel) they skip this episode entirely for some reason, it is the only episode they skip
regardless if you like it or not the real ending was the "Trouble In Tokyo" movie which while mediocre was a decent enough finale since Robin and Starfire become an actual couple by the end
>>
>>143315687

her stand is perfectly reasonable, but it's a funny one because then you start to question, why is Beast Boy a Teen Titan, an episode like this would be followed up asking, why is this underage boy working this shit job when he would probably be happier going to school himself.
>>
>>143315049
If that experience makes you an incel than literally everyone on earth is an incel
>>
Looking back Teen Titans was a pretty disappointing show overall.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.