[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
Bump if you're reading.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
And that's it. If you liked this, support your LCS or whatever.
>>
>>143317777
When does this slog end? Worst flash run in 20 years.
>>
>>143317848
I think Spurrier is off the book after issue #12. Just a feeling, though..
>>
>>143317844
Does this make any sense at all?
>>
>>143317873
Fuck not even soon enough. It’s so obvious they guarantee a certain number of trades to writers these days. So many dog shit runs are extended far too long.
>>
>>143317807
Why do i feel that Future Jai embraced the Raiden Look because he loves Mortal Kombat?
>>
>>143317777
checc'd
I like the banner title
>>
God is hope Dick breaks the no kill rule for once and blast Waller's head with a shotgun once this shitty event happens.
>>
>the tracer can't even meet deadlines
Then what the fuck was the point?
>>
>>143318351
There is only one person who should get to kill waller. [[spoiler:captain boomerang]]
>>
>>143318626
Lurk moar, Simon.
>>
>>143318617
It was simply about giving his bum ass a paycheck anon. Regardless of the fact that he hasn’t drawn a decent comic since most anons were still in their daddy’s nutsack.
>>
>>143317777
looks like new52 reverse flash symbol
>>
>>143317844

Adams may have been too saccharine but this is just atrocious. even salvaged from the grotesque deodato art it hasn’t improved at all. Im so sick of comic writers like spurrier and Ram and king imagining they’re any more intelligent or insightful than school girls. So busy stroking their own egos and fumbling to even tell an entertaining story in any way. Someone once said it in a ram v tec thread, these types of comics are like a sleeping aid.

But the saddest part is they don’t even function as the higher forms of entertainment their writers wish them to be. depthless and uninspired, the only depth they do have is their resemblance to foot-deep mud pits one must trudge through in order to get to the other side and, hopefully, a better and more engaging writer. One who doesn’t look down their nose at superhero comics or wish to elevate them into some nebulous light of dignity they feel the genre currently eschews. Maybe one day these failed novelists and petty egotists will go back to doing what their kind once was relegated to: being media critics and college writing professors.
>>
>>143317783
bump
>>
>>143318814
I do find it funny that spurrier is going so hard on Jai is gonna be a cool guy who time travels and is much better than these lame superheroes, while adams wants to put him on a team with other tween heroes, and steph
>>
>>143318940
i would have guessed Pilgram isn't Jai but the baby instead
>>
God I hate Wally's kids.
>>
>>143318814
I dislike Adams as much as Spurrier, King, Ram V, and Ewing, for the reasons you stated. They're so fucking uninteresting.
>>
>>143320091
Ewing is kino
>>
So, no more storytimes today?
>>
>>143320091
What a bold but fairly dumbass opinion to have
>>
>>143320828
>>143320817
>>
>>143320828
also this one:
>>143321139
>>
next issues
RELEASES MAY 28TH, 2024
The Flash #9
OVERVIEW
CONTRIBUTIONS
Pull It
SPEED FORCE CHAOS CONSUMES THE PLANET! As the Speed Force glitching causes more chaos around the world, another Rogue is gifted with a mysterious powerset upgrade, while Linda seeks out the source of the mysterious voices she's been hearing, and Barry reaches a breaking point!
>>
>RELEASES JUN 25TH, 2024
The Flash #10
OVERVIEW
CONTRIBUTIONS
Pull It
WALLY WEST'S FAMILY IS HIS ONLY HOPE! As the Arc Angles bring the Crown of Thawnes into The Gallery, Wally West has to pull himself together to face some old Rogues. Amanda Waller's Task Force raids Terrifictech, and brings some shocking backup to keep any speedsters in line!
>>
File: image007-scaled.jpg (531 KB, 2560x1665)
531 KB
531 KB JPG
>RELEASES JUL 24TH, 2024
The Flash #11
OVERVIEW
CONTRIBUTIONS
Pull It
As Barry, Max, Mr. Terrific, and Pilgrim head into the Speed Force to uncover what's really causing all the chaos around the world, Wally returns home but is under the same mind control that seized Barry. Meanwhile, Linda finally meets the Resident, the being Wally turned to while trapped in the Gallery!
>>
The Flash #8 Cover B Lesley'Leirix'Li Card Stock Variant
The Flash #8 Cover C Matt Taylor Card Stock Variant
The Flash #8 Cover D Maria Wolf Ape-ril Fools Card Stock Variant
The Flash #8 Cover E Ramón Pérez Foil Virgin Variant
>>
The Flash #9 Cover B John Giang Card Stock Variant
The Flash #9 Cover C Matt Taylor Card Stock Variant
The Flash #9 Cover D Jessica Fong Avery Ho AAPI Month Card Stock Variant
The Flash #10 Cover B Otto Schmidt Card Stock Variant
The Flash #10 Cover C Matt Taylor Card Stock Variant
The Flash #10 Cover D Nick Robles DC Pride 2024 Card Stock Variant
The Flash #11 Cover B Javier Rodríguez Card Stock Variant
The Flash #11 Cover C Matt Taylor Card Stock Variant
The Flash #11 Cover D José Luis García-López Artist Spotlight Wraparound Card Stock Variant
>>
>>143321961
>tfw no speedster gf
>>
>>
File: large-6015234.jpg (33 KB, 450x683)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>
File: large-8524965.jpg (62 KB, 450x682)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
I like this one.
>>
>>143317777
>Cover shows Wally
>Wally nowhere to be found in the issue

I'm done with this shit. Western comics can go fuck itself.
I've hated weaboo shit since 2008, but I'm done with that. The few manga I've seen this past year or so has made me question why the fuck I haven't been reading this instead this past nearly two decades. The comicbook industry clearly has nothing but contempt for its audience, so why the fuck should I care anymore?
>>
>>143322016
see you tomorrow
>>
>>143322016
This is the last time I post on /co/ energy.
>>
>>143322054
>>143322076
I'm not leaving the board, I'm just tired of reading the new comics. I'll still lurk for anything that'll catch my interest, but at this point I'm convinced all the new things I see will just be stupider and stupider shit.
>>
>>143322254
where in my post did I imply you were leaving?
quite the opposite we'll see more of your pissing into the wind tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that and the day after that and the day after that and the day after that and the day after that and the day after that and the day after that and the day after that
>>
>>143322313
I haven't posted in months, wtf are you talking about? Last time I posted was in a venture bros thread.
>>
The art and writing is ass but at least best boy Piper is ok
>>
Garbage.
>>
>>143324374
>stealth bump
nice!
>>
>>143317777
Thank god they changed the artist but why are all the backgrounds just photos with filters on, don't people draw any more?
>>
Thanks OP
>>
>>143324906
>Thank god they changed the artist
It's still awful.
>>
>>143324477
Better this than a cartoon thread.
>>
>>143327188
this

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.