[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (394 KB, 712x383)
394 KB
394 KB PNG
>"muh Goofy Movie doesn't have a main villain"
Then explain this shitty lying asshole
>>
>>143320487
INCONCEIVABLE!
>>
he was just warning Goofy that his son may end up IN THE ELECTRIC CHAIR!
>>
>>143320487
A villain tends to show up periodically throughout the hero's journey and the principal dips out after the first act.

Not every story needs a villain, but most at least have an antagonist. Since Max is the protagonist and Goofy is the one actively getting in his way or preventing him from accomplishing his original goals, he's the antagonist.
>>
>>143320487
Bad communication is the villain
>>
>lying
name one point he was wrong on
>>
>>143320555
Which is kind of a silly “villain.” I think the modern generational trauma is much more compelling.
>>
Now that you remember this. It was the Principle's fault for the over reaction to the severity of the prank Max pulled at the assembly hall. Goofy would never insisted on taking Max on a impromptu family vacation miles away from your budding social life. Goofy meant well, Max was impatient but justifiably frustrated.

This mother fucking incel Principle did not want Max to be the next school GOOF.
>>
>>143320596
>generational trauma
these words again, if you mean Pete I agree
Goofy has no leash on Max
>>
Nowadays Max would just be charged with terrorism.
>>
File: TeBcSMwx_AGl.jpg (12 KB, 386x259)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>143320487
He can never be truly defeated.
>>
>try your best to connect with your students
>not great at it, but still desire to try and make a positive impact
>student drops out floor from your feet causing you to fall and almost seriously injure yourself
>all so student can hijack end of year rally instead of just talking with the girl he likes
>get understandably upset at everything and only raise your voice to the student’s parent so they realize how unacceptable his behavior was
OmG wHaT a BaStArD
>>
>>143320555
Just like Pink Floyd
>>
>>143320665
I wonder what dopey old fart loser is behind this post.
>>
>>143320545
Or worse... A LAND WAR IN ASIA!
>>
>>143320707
>old fart
Stop same fagging boomer
>>
>>143320545
Max hasn't shown up outside of family photos Goofy has since 2004 so he might have.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.