[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 5@2x.png (817 KB, 1600x2210)
817 KB
817 KB PNG
Is Augustus lying or does he really not realize edition

Comic: https://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/
Booru: https://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/candybooru/
Previous thread: >>143307561
>>
File: preview.png (177 KB, 640x242)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
>>143334989
Commentary + preview
>>
>Lucy's dad fucked off again
Where the hell is he? The racing season won't start until February/March.
>>
>>143335052
I'm sure he has a secret girlfriend that he stays with during "training" season.
>>
>>143334989
I choose to believe Augustus isn’t telling anyone about how bonkers Lucy is because he doesn’t want more oversight when he stabs Lucy in the back for Alejandro.
>>
Why does he wear the collar
>>
Lucy's mom aged like 10 years since her last appearance lmao.
She looks like a fucking grandma.
>>
File: leash.png (251 KB, 1351x800)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
>>143335248

>>143335272
She's tired, anon. Her husband was only around for Christmas break, so they had to make the most of their time together for weeks.
>>
>>143335209
Or he does not want more friction given how poorly Lucy responds to these sorts of inquiries. Better to downplay them himself than have Lucy explode all over the table for the nth time.
>>
>>143334989
>Lucy's mom
Would.
>>
>>143334989
>Augustus in his edgy boy outfit instead of the domestic castration hoodie
He's also being kind of a bitch. Must be fitting into the family better these days and picking up Lucy's bad habits. Or maybe he's having a bad morning. He'll probably end up talking down to someone this chapter.
>>
File: file.png (860 KB, 1200x800)
860 KB
860 KB PNG
>>143335352
Augustus really hit the jackpot when it comes to foster families.

>>143335365
He only needs to pretend that he's friendly when Lucy is around so she doesn't explode at him
>>
File: 13.png (323 KB, 800x1105)
323 KB
323 KB PNG
>>143334989
>You undid all the good Lucy did for herself
>She's fine btw, lmao
Which is it Taeshi? Was Augustus lying to Mike or is he lying to Lucy's mom?
>>
File: little somali.png (328 KB, 750x276)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
>>143335385
That was weeks ago, anon. Maybe things have happened off camera since. I'm sure we'll see it this chapter.
>>
>>143335379
It's a little egregious since Augustus seemed so grateful to be part of the family and genuinely kind to all of them in return, once he had ceased stepping on eggshells around them.

>>143335385
Taeshi did end that chapter saying that Lucy could "bounce back" once white cat came looking for Augustus whilst acting like her old bitchy self, so perhaps the message is that Augustus now thinks everything is mostly fine.
>>
>>143335385

Man this writing is so retarded. Augustus talking like that is SO out of character. It just reeks of "Taeshi projecting BPD and using Augustus as a proxy to speak for Lucy."
Oh no, Mike you confessed your feelings and made out with her. Gave her hope and dashed her away! NOW SHE IS BROKEN SQUARE ONE SMOOTHBRAIN BABY THAT CANT FUNCTION!! REVERSE GROWTH!!! FEEL BAD, FEEL SHAME, DO IT!!!11
>>
>>143335518
>Augustus as a proxy
I thought that's the reason we have Madison?
>>
>>143335515
Lucy "bouncing back" is just her having a long toddler-pissbaby tier tantrum then reverting back to her usual bitchy sarcastic self.
She just did the usual throw herself at the nearest non-relative dick for 'reassurance' she is still a hot girl. Instead of getting dicked down ala Paulo, Augustus just not-love-confessed.
>>
>>143335518
I am around 95% sure that Taeshi planned this confrontation years ago, but it was supposed to be with a different character. Probably Lily. But since Augustus replaced the pets, he got shoehorned into the role.
>>
>>143335550

Madison is just for Taeshi to project her lesbian-desires onto. She's just Lucy Lite Dyke-Flavor.
>>143335565

Well, same difference.
Augustus had his brain cannibalized by Lucy's BPD so he's more or less a sock-puppet for her since he has no other purpose or reason in the story.That's always what the pets were. But it's "sad" because Augustus did have a personality and goals before this.
>>
>>143335385

Funny wording. Lucy is "owed" something to Mike, for doing "emotional labor" by choosing to comfort him and make out with him. She got nothing but a make-out session with him, but *she* chose to distance herself and make a huge fuss about it.

They could've kept being friends, but the status-quo demands they aren't since Taeshi can't write for shit or think up new things.
Lucy is just too retarded to leave him alone, so she reaps what she sows.
>>
>>143335564
It's also possible that Augustus, finally having a stable family life, would very much rather believe that Lucy isn't a hair's breadth away from snapping like a dry twig and ruining everything. He knows Lucy is a bitch with issues so can rationalize away her outbursts so long as she doesn't act like a broken sad sack afterward.

>>143335596
I think the weirdest aspect of the whole exchange was how Augustus sympathized with Mike after hearing him out. Castrated Augustus is a character I do not like but can still understand. Lucy's his only friend friend and she did him a major solid. Then she got majorly hurt. The obvious source of trouble is such a little wuss there is no chance of Augustus getting clocked in the face. But why the hell should he give a fuck about Mike's sob story? All he cares about is Lucy, not this gray dumbass or the e-girl he simps for.
>>
>>143334989
Its really nice we are no longer getting weekly updates and the laziness has finally stopped.
>Lucy right
>You sure
>No secrets
>Right
>Wouldn't be lying to me would you
>You wouldn't do things with Lucy right
>You'll only do them with me when my husband isn't around
>Right?
>Why are you sweating, its no big deal we've both swollowed hell even together mom just wants to make sure Lucy is doing good and that you're being faithful to her&us.

Lewd edits anon where are you get to work.
>>
>>143335550
>>143335596
Jessica makes her wear a bow in bed
>>
File: brown lucy lucyfied.png (322 KB, 1200x800)
322 KB
322 KB PNG
>>143335756
Same with Paulo and Daisy probably.
>>
File: Taeshi hint hint.png (62 KB, 1035x253)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>143335653
I'm unsure whether we are supposed to see Augustus as right or wrong about this, given that Taeshi downplayed the "emotional labor owed" angle. But at the same time, Taeshi wrote the end of EF in a way that really villainizes Mike for no good reason. Mixed messages, as always.
>>
>>143335783
Just demonising Mike, probably. We're heading straight for a "Mike breaks" chapter.
>>
>>143335816
But will Mike's break be portrayed as a tragedy or a reason for celebration? Taeshi makes him look like an idiot scumbag then turns around and tries to plead sympathy for the stupid kid.
>>
File: 10.png (328 KB, 800x1136)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
>>143335710
Why would Augustus give a fuck about Lucy's ridiculous issues with Mike if he wasn't castrated? Her entire problem is that she's been playing house with this one boy since preschool and every time he pulls away she goes kookoo bananas. I guess he was just trying to be hurtful here, but he turned out to be right.
>>
File: Amaya (they-them).png (91 KB, 470x415)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>143335887
Because he stopped being edgy. No character is safe.
>>
>>143335453
Is Lucy a purist?
>>
>>143334989
Man she sure just puts Lucy's emotional stability on the shoulders of people outside of the family
>>
>>143335966
Lucy's family can't stand each other, that's why they all actively avoid one another. They just pretend to care because of society's expectations.
>>
>>143335887
Pre-castrated Augustus owed Lucy absolutely nothing. He was even annoyed and nonchalant when she tried to kill herself. Lucy was only a "friend" in that she was someone he could talk to on a regular basis. They openly called each other out and what he said to her there fit that dynamic. But now Augustus has reason to feel gratitude, try to be gentler with his approach, and generally not rock the boat given his new life. Which is unfortunate since Lucy could use some reality checks.
>>
>>143335966
She probably doesn't know what to do and is praying that Lucy has some source of emotional stability. Remember that Lucy's mom hoped her daughter could patch things up with Mike because she seemed to be doing better back then. Hell it's the only sensible reason for taking Augustus in at all.
>>
Is Augustus lying?

Also an anon in the last thread mentioned “Shad Mike” do you any of you know what that means? Plz I need to know I am collecting the different versions of Mike like Pokémon cards.

Also what would you anons prefer? A Second American Civil War Mucy fanfic or a Fork in the Road Spy fic?
>>
>>143335842
It will be played inconsistently. I just hope Mike gets a spine implant from it(very unlikely)
>>
>>143336405
Shads are fish /pol/bro, Lucy'd be very frightened if Mike became a Deep One.
>>
>>143336405
>Shad Mike
Probably some variation on Dark Mike. I don't see how Mike could become a villain unless he snapped super hard though.
>>
>>143335385
no one is honest in this comic of sociopath cats
>>
>>143337155
That makes sense, given it's written by a BPD-ridden individual who is less than honest with themselves just to function.
>>
File: boxer lucy.png (1.88 MB, 1142x1018)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB PNG
I want Lucy to get into a real fight so she can find out how weak and easy to overpower she really is. Maybe she'll stop pretending she can do whatever she wants without consequences once someone is finally done with her bullshit.
>>
>>143336750
You know I find it somewhat funny just how many god damn interpretations there are for Mike. You got the Lucystans and Femcels screeching about how he is a sociopath and rapist and you guys talking about how pathetic he is. Some find him likable and sympathetic others find him a raging asshole. Some want him to get a happy ending other want to see him raped and blown out by a sniper rifle.

>I don't see how Mike could become a villain unless he snapped super hard though.
I can see Mike becoming a villain if the bullshit he deals with on a daily basis finally erodes his empathy and he some how grows a spine. I can also see Mike due to his low self-esteem and generally viewing himself as a "bad guy" gaslighting himself into becoming a villain. Now how terrifying this hypothetical Mike would be is dependent on how much is empathy has been destroyed.
>>
>>143337435
Lucy is way more brittle than her front suggests, but let's be real here. The girl does know taekwando and could probably hold her own in a one-on-one fight, assuming a similar weight class. Losing a fight isn't even necessary: All it takes to get Lucy crumbling is being blunt and not backing down.
>>
>>143337593
>All it takes to get Lucy crumbling is being blunt and not backing down.
This, even Daisy can send Lucy into a melty. If she hadn't been so shocked when Lucy started screaming like a maniac then she could have kept up the pressure to destroy her self-esteem.
>>
>>143337493
The only people who find Mike sympathetic and likeable are the fags in this thread who project onto him
>>
>>143334989
Wake me up when Augustus and Lucy hook up.
>>
>>143337593
>The girl does know taekwando
Maybe, but she lacks male body strength. Plus, she's tiny, Daisy could just pick her up and throw her out the window if she wanted to. There are plenty of videos you can find online of women trained in taekwondo versus moderately healthy men, and all those fancy kicks and slashes don't help for shit if there's no ref to separate the fighters after each round. She would need to be _really_ good to stand a chance against someone like David.

Plus, Mike does taekwondo too.

>>143337754
They won't.
>>
>>143337718
Seems more likely to be a process of elimination.
>>
>>143337812
That's why I specified within Lucy's own weight class. She did get her ass kicked pretty hard back during Confrontation when she overestimated the power of a nut shot. Lucy only gets to put on airs because she is never placed in a conflict she absolutely cannot win. Those are all domestic wars of words nowadays and we have seen those can leave her utterly destroyed just fine.
>>
>>143337718
Even they want him to do better and either grow a spine or regrow balls (tho last one applies to all guys aside Abbey), while discussing how he could become better or snap and turn way worse
>>
File: aksueally.png (2.66 MB, 1546x1893)
2.66 MB
2.66 MB PNG
>>143337918
I want her and Sue to get into an argument, I bet Sue would absolutely destroy Lucy despite her being all Sue-like.
>>
>>143334989
Is it back to a M-W-F schedule?
>>
>>143338480
since last week, yes
>>
>>143338411
That depends on how hard Sue bites back. She wants to be Lucy's best friend so badly that getting blown the fuck out could leave her devastated while Lucy saunters away as per usual. Sue's ego would need to be bruised (not broken) in such a way that she feels justifiable anger and lashes out.
>>
>>143338230
This essentially. Mike is at crossroads at the moment and he could either get better or make December Mike look tame in comparison. It’s fun to speculate, even is most of us know he is probably going to get railed into a Mucy ending.
>>
>>143338719
Mike is frustrating because as a character he has potential to evolve in interesting directions if the plot ever got around to addressing obvious issues. Yet Taeshi just wants him to mope around and beg for scraps of affection.
>>
>>143338598
Even Sue has limits. She refused to take Mike's bullshit, and she regularly blows up at Paulo. It's a matter of time before Lucy becomes too much of a bitch for even Sue to excuse.
I can see Sue freaking the fuck out after Lucy makes a shitty comment about Amaya.
>>
File: 1701274214513721.gif (1.96 MB, 640x560)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB GIF
>>143335988

>Be Lucy's parents
>Daughter trys to be an hero cuz boy rejection
>fails
>Random punk and petty criminal does BARE MINIMUM of calling 911 when he sees it
>Less then a year later retardo daughter brings a random punk to your house
>tells le spilling much ketchup story
>YOU MUST LET HIM STAY HERE, HIS PARENTS ARE DRUNKS!
>you take in another mouth to feed who is technically a legal adult, give him room,board and food for ??? amount of months
>you have no idea who this person is
>doesn't call the police
>doesn't give him money to get his own apartment
>doesn't try to get him a part time job
>yes please live with us strange young adult man with my mentally unstable minor child

Shit is so unrealistic.
>>
>>143338977
Also

>Doesn't offer to live with your adult son who is at college
>Punk wants to go to college
>But punk needs to be emotional security blanket and guard-dog for your retardo bpd daughter
>because you cant parent and refuse to do your damn job
>but its OK we're leave it to beaver style wholesome!!!1
>minor unstable daughter tries to fuck the random young adult punk at the first bit of stress

kek
>>
>>143335209
I might like to see him chafing against his role as Lucy wrangler like Mike before him.
>>
>>143338967
I doubt Sue is capable of doing that to Lucy specifically. While she respected Mike more than Paulo, Sue partly blamed him for Lucy's disappearance and could vent to her against him. If Lucy berated her, Sue has no one who will side with her.
>>
>>143339025
>minor unstable daughter tries to fuck the random young adult punk at the first bit of stress
Honestly it's like she's begging for her daughter to experience teenage pregnancy
>>
>>143338820
I know right? The anons here and myself have created numerous more interesting routes for Mike(Schizo Mike being the most recent). Taeshi however always seems to go for the most boring route possible
>>
>>143338977
Lucy must have massively exaggerated Augustus' contribution and probably sobbed that she could not possibly go on without him. The family could probably tell he's the obvious Mike replacement as that's the only thing that makes sense.

>>143339183
This should have already begun. Maybe one reason he went after Mike is because he needs someone else to blame for his growing frustration.
>>
File: 5.jpg (1.11 MB, 800x1105)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>143338977
>doesn't try to get him a part time job
Again, it makes no sense for Augustus to have this phone unless Alejandro gave it to him. His parents are such ridiculous drunks there's no food in the fridge, Augustus doesn't have any income of his own and we know Alejandro uses it to boss him around. So it makes no sense for him to keep it and keep it charged unless he's still in touch with them, he still can't pay the service fees and he has no one else to call.
>Unbenownst to you this random punk and petty criminal is the crony of some psycho who assaulted your daughter years ago and hasn't gotten over it
>This punk spent his entire junior year stalking your daughter and her friends on behalf of this lunatic
>He's only still in your daughter's school because he's such a wuss he couldn't say no when they deliberately made him miss so many classes he was held back a year
>Your mentally unstable daughter never mentioned that he may knowingly or unknowningly be trailing violent criminals to your house because ???
>>
>>143339828
Because Augustus is a Mike replacement
>>
>>143339183
>Augustus gets increasingly fed up with how he's walking on eggshells ever since he started hanging out with the diversity squad
>Sometimes Lucy acts like she's above it all and encourages him to have fun
>Other times she gets resentful and passive-aggressive
>Sometimes she'll switch suddenly from one to the other when she notices how irritated he is with this
>It's just a huge drag to deal with, Lucy won't even admit that she's doing it
>Augustus comes to realize just what it was like for Mike to have Lucy loving but hating but needing him
And then he starts fucking Rachel and Lucy wigs out because she can't come up with an explanation why he shouldn't like with Daisy, but she doesn't want to deal with her feelings of jealousy that someone took her store-brand Mike away.
>>
>>143339828
Taeshi is routinely stupid enough that she likely did not even consider that. On the other hand, maybe Augustus is in the habit of stealing burner phones.
>>
>>143339828
>So it makes no sense for him to keep it and keep it charged unless he's still in touch with them, he still can't pay the service fees and he has no one else to call.
Basic texting and calls aren't all that expensive. They probably stole a phone and got him a prepaid SIM that he recharges whenever he runs out of credit. No reason for him to abandon his phone in case he ever needs to call someone.
>>
>>143339952
>And then he starts fucking Rachel and Lucy wigs out
Augustus might shy away from sex after both the Melanie and Daisy fiascos, and he's probably too self-confident for Rachel, but otherwise that would be a pretty natural development. It would be fun to see Lucy sweat as she tries to formulate some bullshit objection. And when she can't, she just gets pissier and pissier without apparent reason, passive aggressively treating Augustus worse and worse.
>>
>>143339990
>Basic texting and calls aren't all that expensive.
In 2008, texting was plenty expensive.
>>
>>143340062
Prepaid prices in 2008 were 5 cents per text and 10 cents per minute, in an age before touch screen phones that everybody is glued to. With how many friends Augustus has, he'll do fine with 10 bucks a month, maybe less. Flip phones like the one Augustus carries went for $40 in a sale.

Mike is the only kid with an expensive phone and even that thing is cheap compared to what high school kids carry these days.
>>
>>143340037
>Rachel's birthday is in February
>Her eighteenth birthday
>She celebrates not being jailbait anymore by slipping away to fool around with Augustus
>Lucy got dragged along since everyone else was going and she didn't have a bs excuse ready
>When she figures out why Rachel and Augustus vanished she keeps getting madder and madder
>Especially since Sandy's blowing into town in only a few days for Valentine's and that's also fucking with her
>Lucy takes over for Mike on providing the one year encore for getting drunk and making a fool of herself.
I wish the comic was as kino as /bcb/ imagines sometimes.
>>
File: subtly hinting.png (1 MB, 1071x1112)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
>>143340186
>>She celebrates not being jailbait anymore by slipping away to fool around with Augustus
I don't think Rachel is that slutty, but she would definitely treat him right.
>>
>>143340212
Her list of school cats left to fuck is growing smaller and only few are left. Gotta finish up that list before going to university and while Paulo can't take a hint
>>
>>143340186
BCB's biggest frustration factor is how good it could be if Taeshi had a little imagination.
>>
>>143340186
Rachel like being a mommy GF...I guess it could possible work with Augustus if she could get through his shell.
>>
File: Augustus x rachel.png (549 KB, 1625x1313)
549 KB
549 KB PNG
>>143340698
Would she actually be interested in dating him or is she interested in how he performs in the sack? She doesn't seem all that over Paulo
>>
File: PICKITUP.jpg (1.13 MB, 800x1105)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>143339828
>>
>>143341084
She's not over Paulo so it's not very realistic. She'll probably give her pooch cooch a rest until she moves away for college.

She thought she only cared about how Paulo performed in the sack and see how that turned out.
>>
This was a good page. Lucy's mom AND a pretty good punchline.
>>
>>143341468
It's a bit ooc to count as a good punchline.
>>
Man it's been months since we got even sfw fan content in this thread
>>
File: doitagain.png (314 KB, 1200x800)
314 KB
314 KB PNG
>>143342871

Good.

>>143340604
Seriously. We got a shitty pissy-tantrum-yelling match while teenagers trick or treated. Instead of them I dunno.. going to a fucking high school Halloween party and potentially getting drunk/high/having sex/drama.
>>
>>143343036
** During Witch Hunt

Also Im pretty sure that is the chapter something to retconned in.
But there are many other chapters something interesting *could've* happened but just, didn't.
Such is this comic.
>>
>>143342871
This feels like a "something happens" chapter, even if it's just Lucy pissing everyone around her the hell off.
>>
I'm gonna eat Lucy's breakfast if she doesn't
>>
>>143343266
I'm gonna eat Lucy's ass
>>
>>143343266
>>143344284
Why not both? She can eat your ass while you eat her breakfast.
>>
>>143344284
I'll eat Lucy's pussy if Anon doesn't.
>>
File: file.png (23 KB, 150x198)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>143344990
I don't really get what either of you are getting out of this, seems like Lucy would be the only one enjoying the experience.

Unless you make good use of your teeth, that is.
>>
>>143345531
It feels better knowing she never wanted choice.
>>
>>143339589
Lucy's motherly instincts are the only positive parts of her personality, so they may as well get it over with.

>>143346854
I suppose there's something to forcing Lucy to cum because she "doesn't want choice" but you may as well get your dick wet instead.
>>
I want to see Sandy gaslight girlboss Lucy into oblivion.
>>
>>143335385
I still think if Lucy owes nothing to her friends, so does Mike to Lucy. But hey we all clearly in the wrong and Mike should suffer to let Lucy kiss him when he was most vulnerable or something
>>
>>143348150
If Lucy is supposed to be in the wrong for demanding the Mike Bowl trophy and getting pissy over her silver medal, Taeshi really muddled that message at the end of Eternal Flame. Mike looked like the bad guy to most readers or a careless idiot at absolute best. The damage control ever since has been half-baked, without much substance, and overly reliant on sympathy-plying. She also portrayed Lucy as the victim fueled by righteous anger rather than a presumptuous insecure girl mad that she didn't get what she "earned."
>>
>>143347893
Don't forget gatekeep
>>
File: bstf.png (182 KB, 576x874)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
>Comic goes back to regular schedule
>Threads die within a day or two
Do something fun, /bcb/
>>
>>143349222
I would but I'm incredibly busy irl. Maybe when the summer comes around
>>
>>143337435
now I'm imagining a Lucy and Mike pulling a Naruto Sasuke in front of two statues of the authors and a waterfall
>>
>>143348150
I can't get over that Lucy's been acting like this when Mike had only broken up with Sandy like fifteen minutes ago when she kissed him.
Mike calls Sandy and it's 4 AM where she is, he gets back in his room afterwards and it's 10:37 where he is. Roseville is EDT since it's Cat Jersey, Sandy's probably in CET since Taeshi always talks about Rome and Prague and shit, so Paulo hung up on Mike and Mike started hammering Sandy's phone around 10. Then they have a fight, Sandy breaks up with him, he has his gay little tantrum (Taeshi should have had Mike throw the Bonsai against the wall! It'd be symbolic!), Mike runs off to the tree, Lucy's there, they talk, scarf, kiss, Mike comes back.
Then Lucy acts like a wounded deer because she kissed someone who JUST had a bad break up, meanwhile she constantly goes in for crazy desperate sex and now she doesn't even bother trying to remember if the guy is attracted to her anymore.
>>
>>143349222
Same as anon above, was busy irl despite vacation, plus april fools was draining, Amaya in swimsuit will have to wait
>>
>>143349222
You can't do Daisy, anon.

>>143349276
>>143349511
The comic hasn't done much of interest for the past weeks anyway. No dialogue, just visual sequences and a slow ending to a chapter that was revised for the worse (Mike and Paulo should have kissed). Save your efforts for when the comic does something interesting again.

Ironically, I also think the past year(s) of Lucy x Alejandro obsessed threads have bled out the interest in the obvious Alejandro references that the comic is currently making.

We'll get a new kickstarter soon, though. I think this may also include the book of short, fun, old-BCB style comics that taeshi mentioned during one of the streams, that would be cute!
>>
>>143349554
I have a good few fanfic and art ideas rattling around in this skull of mine. I just need the time and drive to sit down and work them out is all.
>>
File: ritual.png (52 KB, 245x288)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>143349554
>You can't do Daisy, anon.

I've used my Daisy plushie as a Frankenstein experiment involving a few complex steps. I am only displaying this information publicly to tell you that it indeed, can be done.

1. Attach Daisy plushie to a 50 meter metal pole, stuffing her insides with copper wire.
2. Insert a raspberry pi inside her asshole, write all code in holyc that prints out random sections of religious book sentences, (the bible, quran and Book of Genesis)
3. Seal Daisy inside a box made out of 50% gold and insert common food items inside, like bread and wine.
4. As soon as it starts to rain and a thunder is approaching, execute the rasberry pi code, it'll start printing out lines and if you want god to see it better, attach a small monitor without a graphical interface that displays the words, this increases the chance of god talking
5. The lighting from sky will hit the 50-meter pole made out of metal, immediately running through Daisy's body (the copper wires that I talked about earlier) leaving small burns, it's advised to use ice near her too as to not completely set her up to blaze.
6. The raspberry pi module will soon burn out completely, making it unusable.
7. If all steps are done correctly you must not make contact with the plushie for 24 hours max, after it's done you can retrieve the golden box but it can't be done by the one who set up the ritual, you need a personal assistant to do that.
8. It is done, Daisy's cotton and strings are done. Her soul posseses god itself and what you do next with her is up to you. If she wakes up outside the proximity of the plushie, she'll be there at some point, but she might be totally evil or not resemble the same personality, looks as Daisy.
>>
File: 1674190240638853.gif (2.84 MB, 475x320)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB GIF
>>143334989
>3 updates a week
we're so back
>>
>>143347809
Orgasm denial seems to be rather popular here. I wonder if it has something to do with the way this comic is keeping it readership in a tight grip, with the promise of eventual satisfaction, but not letting its readers enjoy the comic too much until we finally get there.

>>143349761
Jesus christ leslie go take your meds.

>>143349918
It took you almost two weeks to notice, doesn't seem like we're all that back.
>>
>>143349554
>Ironically, I also think the past year(s) of Lucy x Alejandro obsessed threads have bled out the interest in the obvious Alejandro references that the comic is currently making.
I think a number of us just do not trust Taeshi to use this plot in any meaningful way. She does nothing but disappoint nowadays so why should anyone choose excitement over wariness? It would not surprise if Lucy's latest PTSD session is only here to justify a new round of asspats or sympathy e-begs.
>>
File: 1712870579903052.jpg (136 KB, 1024x1024)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
Jasmine? Fundie with strict parents
Rachel? Slut
Sue? Elitist
Amaya? Brain damage
Jessica? Predator
Madison? violent self-loathing
Daisy? depressed self-loathing
Lucy? all of the above
>>
File: christians.png (524 KB, 640x529)
524 KB
524 KB PNG
>>143350051
>Jasmine? Fundie with strict parents
I like to imagine her parents are actually super relaxed parents with an open mind, and her clinging to religion is her rebelling against her parents.

I've considered writing a small fic about Abbey and Jasmine dating, and either Abbey expecting to find plenty of common ground with her parents because he assumes they're as conservative as he and Jasmine are, or him expecting her parents to be all "you treat my young girl with the utmost respect" but ending up leaving the two a bowl of condoms and leaving for the night, saying "just let us know when you guys are done, have fun!" putting him on the spot.
>Amaya? Brain damage
Rude and unnecessary. Amaya has been able to keep down a job for longer than any of her friends. She's the one with disposable income, and she doesn't even need to sacrifice her college opportunities like Paulo does.
>Daisy? depressed self-loathing
Daisy isn't depressed.
>>
>>143350131
>Amaya has been able to keep down a job for longer than any of her friends.
That probably should not count, given her parents own the place where she works.
>>
File: internet vs amaya.png (149 KB, 540x1157)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
>>143350156
If she was shit at her job, her parents would've hired someone to take her place. Using your kids for free labour can be more expensive than hiring wagies if your kids are shit at their jobs. Like serving a counter without the ability to talk.
>>
>>143350131
At least her dad is a strict fella, maybe even entire reason she's so Jasmine
>>
I am going to be in charge of the Weekend detentions this weekend(don’t ask how that happened) should I make the students in detention write an essay on Bittersweet Candy Bowl?
>>
>>143350700
Jesus man this is too evil of a punishment
>>
>>143350357
If it's not on the main website, it's not canon. I reject your books-only reality and substitute my own.

>>143350700
If you make them write an essay about the comic, they'll resent the comic and abandon it as soon as possible.
If you make them write an essay about the humor in Not Enough Rings, there's a good chance at least a few students will find the comic and be hooked for the long run.
>>
>>143350357
That'd be amusing. I wonder what new people would think about bcb. I don't know if it has any new audience at all, I have the feeling everyone reading it nowadays are only those who went down this damn rabbit hole years and years ago.
>>
File: 1645347619962.gif (780 KB, 240x180)
780 KB
780 KB GIF
>>143350700
Dew it and post results
>>
>>143351020
>Embed
Fuck you now I have to jack off!!!
>>
>>143350700
If you want to get fired.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.