[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: tkbanner600.jpg (69 KB, 600x250)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
Has anyone else read this series?
I'm on the second to last published book right now and I'm enjoying it a lot even though the heavy amount of prose took some time getting used to
But to anyone who's actually read the series, were they weirded over Soracia actually having romantic feelings for Rubel and the latter sharing some of those feelings back to a point where they outright kiss off-panel?
>>
>>143335294
>/co/
>Reading anything obscure
>Reading comics at all
>>
I loved this series. Did it ever finish?
>>
File: IMG_8852.jpg (114 KB, 480x640)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>143336252
Fuck you, faggot.
>>
>>143336277
It's a webcomic now
http://www.iboxpublishing.com/index_thieves-and-kings.php#TKtop_of_page
Oakley apparently got preoccupied with other comics over the years but hasn't entirely abandoned it
Last update for Thieves & Kings was on April 7th so it's not completely dead at least
>>
>>143335294
You will have to show us this /ss/ you speak of if you want any attention, unfortunately
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>143336496
Getting Finn/Marceline vibes from this
>>
>>143336295
>Slow News Day
How is it?
I enjoyed Glister and Gum Girl by the same guy
>>
>>143337256
It’s cute. A quick read. The romance angle doesn’t quite land but he rolls with it, anyway. I liked it more than Cape Fights, also by him, which seemed too in love with its premise to bother providing a worthwhile story.
>>
>>143337644
>Cape Fights
Sorry, meant Love Fights. Still didn’t like it.
>>
>>143336252
Was it obscure? I remember seeing it mentioned alongside Bone, Strangers in Paradise, and Akiko.
>>
>>143337744
Not him but the guy who scanned the series would outright tell people to support the official release upfront
There was a fansite though but it got hit with the Parked Domain Girl eventually
https://web.archive.org/web/20080409153130/http://thievesandkings.down-time.org/index.html
>>
>>143335294
Considering one of Rubel's childhood friends is already married and pregnant at 16, I think it's not as messed up given the time period this series is based on
Soracia looks older but I can see her pass as 16 to 17 physically
>>
Bump
>>
File: Oh sure.png (190 KB, 357x793)
190 KB
190 KB PNG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.