[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bloodhunt2024_cover.jpg (312 KB, 1325x2038)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
>pic related comes out in a few days
>zero hype/discussion of it anywhere
How hard will it flop?
>>
as much if not more than Empyre
>>
>>143336391
I've heard the Red Band versions are popular
>>
>>143336765
Hi shill
>>
Marvel’s decisionmaking for this year has been baffling? Why isn’t this a fall/halloween event? Instead it feels like Marvel crunched the x-office to make a shitty ending just so a bunch of guest writers could write vampire filler.
>>
>going straight from X-slop event to vampire slop event
I'm so tired.
Also Monsters Unleashed hard.
>>
Every writer besides MacKay involved is a DEI hire
>>
>>143336927
And mmmmkay is the guy who sidelines both moon knight and strange for diverse replacements.
>>
>>143336391
The writers, artists, and characters involved suck ass.
>>
>>143338326
>artists
Larraz
>>
>>143338326
>Khamala sucking Carol's ass
Now this I wanna see!
also wasn't Dracula an Avenger?
>>
File: X-Men_Annual_Vol_1_6.jpg (285 KB, 640x914)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
>>143336391
>X-Men have a very long history with vampires (including having the last major vampire event)
>give them 8 tie-in issues
>none of them involve Storm
Wtf?
>>
>>143336966
Nigga when did he replace Moon Knight? And Strange was also around.
>>
>>143336966
Clea is not a "diverse replacement" when she has an actual personality, a proper arc, and returns to her side role after that plot is dealt with and Stephen is brought back. Besides, she rocks.
>>
>>143338893
Moon Knight was replaced in December but I would hardly call his replacement Diverse
>>
>>143336391
I think the main book will sell well enough, but the all the tie-in minis will be occupying back issues quarter bins for years to come.
>>
>>143339453
Miles Morales is Spider-Man, chud
>>
>>143339453
>Niggerman is Spider-Man, chud

a comedian
>>
>>143336391
I have a comic I recently got from a free promo sitting on my desk. It uses this exact art for its back cover, but for some reason, it's cut off- you can't see Captain Falcon's shield, it ends right below his neck, it's just a white void. This is not relevant to anything, or important at all, but I only just noticed the glaring error and felt like saying something. Probably because I didn't care enough to notice previously.
>>
Weren't these guys just helping the X-Men take down Stark Sentinels and shit what the fuck happened
>>
>>143336391
All I know is I'm quitting Marvel until this stupid event ends
>>
>>143336927
Lol look this fag learned a new buzzword
>>
>>143340394
Today's Fall of X tie-in issue of Avengers has a time-skip to several days later AFTER the "Fall of Orchis".
So as soon as the Earth defeated the evil robot menace, they immediately had to deal with an evil vampire menace. In the Marvel Universe, even people who don't live in New York have to deal with all this constant world-threatening bullshit.
>>
>>143341137
What a downgrade in threat level.
>>
>>143339453
He recently teamed up with Blade because they're both black. That's the only reason I can think of
>>
>>143342375
marvel insists that miles isn't being used as a token and then does shit like this

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.